• You cannot reply to this topic

Death threats

#21 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 October 2019 - 01:38 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 28 October 2019 - 12:57 PM, said:

It turns out that the ACC did not pass any information on to the police or anyone else as there was no information.
Keep in mind that at the very highest point the only issue that has ever been raised by anybody was Douglas weal who did no more than make an allegation. An allegation is not information.
The ACC passed on the allegation originating from Douglas weal and promoted by David Butler and Kenneth Miller. in addition there is a significant number of people who were aware of this allegation made against me.
Copies of the allegation in writing were proven beyond doubt to be in David Butler's possession with the result that the court ordered the police to go and get those documents together with David Butler so as the allegation could be examined.
I do not know David Butler. I have never had any dealings with David Butler regarding any of these allegations. My only connection with David Butler was to ask him to surrender himself and his documents to the police As is confirmed by very extensive recordings.

Attendance as you put it is nothing to do with judicial procedures. David Butler is to be directed to surrender himself to the court for examination by way of a warrant. This time failure to obey will result in an automatic arrest.
David Butler together with all of his identities including others use right up until the present on the site will be disclosed to the court for purposes of consistent evidence of his attack and collusion with others regarding not only matters of terrorism but many other unlawful accusations.
Other false allegations such as challenging the medical reports as if those medical reports were somehow defective for purposes of further false allegations regarding financial matters with the ACC is of course ACC fraud which will be dealt with as fraud and conspiracy to commit fraud.
I do not debate with those who are intellectually challenged as that would be unfair.
There is no need to involve myself in your prosecutions and the prosecutions of others as the evidence speaks for itself.further as I have had no personal involvement with you I am unable to take the stand.
Quite obviously as I have not been involved in any of your crimes including those against me there is never Any purpose to take the stand.
Remember it is you and others that are now facing prosecution not me.

:lol:/>

Tosser.

#22 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 October 2019 - 06:52 PM

It turns out that the ACC did not pass any information on to the police or anyone else as there was no information.
Keep in mind that at the very highest point the only issue that has ever been raised by anybody was Douglas weal who did no more than make an allegation. An allegation is not information.
The ACC passed on the allegation originating from Douglas weal and promoted by David Butler and Kenneth Miller. in addition there is a significant number of people who were aware of this allegation made against me.
Copies of the allegation in writing were proven beyond doubt to be in David Butler's possession with the result that the court ordered the police to go and get those documents together with David Butler so as the allegation could be examined.
I do not know David Butler. I have never had any dealings with David Butler regarding any of these allegations. My only connection with David Butler was to ask him to surrender himself and his documents to the police As is confirmed by very extensive recordings.

Attendance as you put it is nothing to do with judicial procedures. David Butler is to be directed to surrender himself to the court for examination by way of a warrant. This time failure to obey will result in an automatic arrest.
David Butler together with all of his identities including others use right up until the present on the site will be disclosed to the court for purposes of consistent evidence of his attack and collusion with others regarding not only matters of terrorism but many other unlawful accusations.
Other false allegations such as challenging the medical reports as if those medical reports were somehow defective for purposes of further false allegations regarding financial matters with the ACC is of course ACC fraud which will be dealt with as fraud and conspiracy to commit fraud.
I do not debate with those who are intellectually challenged as that would be unfair.
There is no need to involve myself in your prosecutions and the prosecutions of others as the evidence speaks for itself.further as I have had no personal involvement with you I am unable to take the stand.
Quite obviously as I have not been involved in any of your crimes including those against me there is never Any purpose to take the stand.

Weals informing his knowledge about the bomb plot was information you prat.
Acc received that information
They looked at it’s content
Sent to the police
They made the allegation against you.
Far as challenging g your medical reports
No reports available that I’m aware of to challenge

Your a fuk wit Thom
Pp
You ever read what you accuse other people of
Seems not
I’ll remind you under “”YOUR”” examination before the judge.

#23 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 October 2019 - 07:17 PM

report back in a timely . manner allan as resolving your long standing issues , with the corporation , and other persons of concern to you ,,,,,,,,,, :rolleyes:

#24 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 October 2019 - 07:22 PM

View Posttommy, on 28 October 2019 - 07:17 PM, said:

report back in a timely . manner allan as resolving your long standing issues , with the corporation , and other persons of concern to you ,,,,,,,,,, :rolleyes:/>/>
,,,,ie stop the procrastinating . and deliver to the forum , an outcome , allan as in your issues with the above matters ,,

#25 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 October 2019 - 07:36 PM

View Posttommy, on 28 October 2019 - 07:22 PM, said:

,,,,ie stop the procrastinating . and deliver to the forum , an outcome , allan as in your issues with the above matters ,,

He can’t tommy
He’s fucked himself again as he’s done for 30 years with this latest thread
Not an iota if truth within his postings anywhere.
The More he posts the more he’s the loser.
He dreams up the outcome
Dreams up what he needs to achieve his dream of outcome
Then sets to to bully Coerce threaten with menace his way to have others agree with him
He gets really angry when one will not concede to his demands.
Attempting to Perverting the course of justice I think is the word needed here.
Anyways
De Judge will tell him all about that.

#26 User is offline   Redsector 

• Pip

Posted 29 October 2019 - 07:49 AM

Had a cursory glance at this ongoing boring spat and notice the repeated use of "ÿour" instead of "you're", which just shows either ignorance or laziness and therefore reduces any meaningfulness or sense of any points made.

#27 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 October 2019 - 09:05 AM

Acc did pass on information to the police

The Fitzi File / very early and before you were arrested. B)/>
Now who would send that to acc Thomas

Certainly wasn’t me.
And you’ve told lies from that time, that you never had it or knew of it.
I knew when you were made aware of it
Classic that was.
You had an immediate orgasm, and rushed down to your barristers office to peruse it.

Bullshit to the extreme as usual from you

#28 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 October 2019 - 09:06 AM

View PostRedsector, on 29 October 2019 - 07:49 AM, said:

Had a cursory glance at this ongoing boring spat and notice the repeated use of "ÿour" instead of "you're", which just shows either ignorance or laziness and therefore reduces any meaningfulness or sense of any points made.

Lots a big words there :lol:/> red eye

F off. If your not involved.

#29 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 October 2019 - 02:43 PM

View PostHemi, on 28 October 2019 - 07:36 PM, said:

He can’t tommy
He’s fucked himself again as he’s done for 30 years with this latest thread
Not an iota if truth within his postings anywhere.
The More he posts the more he’s the loser.
He dreams up the outcome
Dreams up what he needs to achieve his dream of outcome
Then sets to to bully Coerce threaten with menace his way to have others agree with him
He gets really angry when one will not concede to his demands.
Attempting to Perverting the course of justice I think is the word needed here.
Anyways
De Judge will tell him all about that.

one would have to question , as in the time frames ,would allans lost erc , wc entitlements be restored ,and such other matters , of personal issues as in court proceedings , be resolved :rolleyes:

#30 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 October 2019 - 02:47 PM

View Posttommy, on 29 October 2019 - 02:43 PM, said:

one would have to question , as in the time frames ,would allans lost erc , wc entitlements be restored ,and such other matters , of personal issues as in court proceedings , be resolved :rolleyes:/>

nothing has changed , as in allans ranting and ravings ,,,,,,,,,,, as in a positive result towards himself in such matters :rolleyes:

#31 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 October 2019 - 05:33 PM

View PostHemi, on 28 October 2019 - 06:52 PM, said:

Weals informing his knowledge about the bomb plot was information you prat.
Acc received that information
They looked at it’s content
Sent to the police
They made the allegation against you.
Far as challenging g your medical reports
No reports available that I’m aware of to challenge

Your a fuk wit Thom
Pp
You ever read what you accuse other people of
Seems not
I’ll remind you under “”YOUR”” examination before the judge.

Drunken recollections is nothing short of imagination and certainly not information.

If you think drunken recollections are information then you are part of the problem.

You passing on wheels drunken recollections to the ACC is defamation of character just like wheel telling you of his drunken recollection.

The police accepted that ACC had carried out an investigation and did not carry one out an investigation of their own. In fact even though the judge ordered the police to continue with their investigation they still did not with the result that you were not brought to the court for Examination.

The only people carrying out an investigation into the nature of my injuries and extent of disability is the treatment providers. ACC had never challenged the medical profession by way of independent medical assessment but rather preferred instead to ignore the medical evidence in favour of their own imagination and imagination of people like you

I have never been examined by the court for no other reason that I am not qualified to give any opinion about the imaginations of Douglas wheel and those who run with them such as yourself or anyone else challenge in the medical profession though not qualified to do so.

I simply rely upon the legislation and the appropriate qualified medical profession

#32 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 October 2019 - 05:34 PM

View PostRedsector, on 29 October 2019 - 07:49 AM, said:

You will find that most of the people ranting and raving on the site are illiterate or at best semiliterate along with being simple morons that you would normally find in any lynch mob

#33 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 October 2019 - 05:37 PM

View PostHemi, on 29 October 2019 - 09:05 AM, said:

Acc did pass on information to the police

The Fitzi File / very early and before you were arrested. Posted Image/>
Now who would send that to acc Thomas

Certainly wasn’t me.
And you’ve told lies from that time, that you never had it or knew of it.
I knew when you were made aware of it
Classic that was.
You had an immediate orgasm, and rushed down to your barristers office to peruse it.

Bullshit to the extreme as usual from you

What information are you claiming that the ACC into the police?
The fancy report most certainly is not information. This is the nature of your problem to the extent that you cannot distinguish the difference between imagination and information. The Fitzy report made no reference to any actual document nor any form of evidence of any sort.

The fact that the Fitzy report was compiled at all demonstrates a level of compulsive obsessive disorder that right-thinking person would have immediately seen for what it was, the work of a lunatic.. The fact that you believed the Fitzy report demonstrates you to be even worse than a lunatic.

#34 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 October 2019 - 06:10 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 29 October 2019 - 05:37 PM, said:

The fancy report most certainly is not information. This is the nature of your problem to the extent that you cannot distinguish the difference between imagination and information. The Fitzy report made no reference to any actual document nor any form of evidence of any sort.

The fact that the Fitzy report was compiled at all demonstrates a level of compulsive obsessive disorder that right-thinking person would have immediately seen for what it was, the work of a lunatic.. The fact that you believed the Fitzy report demonstrates you to be even worse than a lunatic.
v
The Fitzi is indeed information Thomas
Plenty of it as you know.

Douglas Weal sent The Fitzi File containing the ACC Bomb Plot as a section within the Fitzi File
That was received by ACC 9th February 2008. Passed to the Police 11th February 2008.
B)

#35 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 October 2019 - 06:15 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 29 October 2019 - 05:33 PM, said:

Drunken recollections is nothing short of imagination and certainly not information.

If you think drunken recollections are information then you are part of the problem.

You passing on wheels drunken recollections to the ACC is defamation of character just like wheel telling you of his drunken recollection.

The police accepted that ACC had carried out an investigation and did not carry one out an investigation of their own. In fact even though the judge ordered the police to continue with their investigation they still did not with the result that you were not brought to the court for Examination.

The only people carrying out an investigation into the nature of my injuries and extent of disability is the treatment providers. ACC had never challenged the medical profession by way of independent medical assessment but rather preferred instead to ignore the medical evidence in favour of their own imagination and imagination of people like you

I have never been examined by the court for no other reason that I am not qualified to give any opinion about the imaginations of Douglas wheel and those who run with them such as yourself or anyone else challenge in the medical profession though not qualified to do so.

I simply rely upon the legislation and the appropriate qualified medical profession

Nothing of weals passed to acc by me at all Thomas
To the contrary
He was told - fuk off - Your issues - you sort it ,
and the plot
Never of my knowledge to pass on.
Not qualified to give opinions on Weal

Your a joke Thomas
You pass opinions as actual facts about Weal and all and sundry daily 24/7
Your the one who needs to be concerned about defamation proceedings arriving at you

#36 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 October 2019 - 07:24 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 29 October 2019 - 05:37 PM, said:

View PostHemi, on 29 October 2019 - 06:10 PM, said:

v

Douglas Weal sent The Fitzi File containing the ACC Bomb Plot as a section within the Fitzi File
That was received by ACC 9th February 2008. Passed to the Police 11th February 2008.
B)/>

And as usual
Thomas runs away when his bullshit lies fail and the going gets to tough for him.
Typical behaviour of a bully.

#37 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 October 2019 - 10:56 AM

View PostHemi, on 29 October 2019 - 06:10 PM, said:

v

Posted Image

WRONG
The Fitzy report is nothing more than a figment of Douglas wheels imagination designed to get people like you all excited so that you would contact and terrorise the ACC.
Were the ACC terrorised? Apparently so, if we are to believe them.
Can they be persuaded to be terrorised on command despite not being terrorised? Apparently so, if we are to believe Douglas weal, who as it turns out was correct.
Was there anything in the Fitzy report that was factual? Of course not.
Was the Fitzy reports drunken imaginary nonsense or a designer report that had a purpose?
The focus of Douglas wheels attention was on those that were investigating for fraud of which there was absolutely no connection with myself.
Do we know what was on Douglas wheels mind? I would not be so presumptuous nor arrogant to claim to know what is in someone else's mind. However history shows that you and others like you are more than willing to adopt someone else's imagination or be their minion and do their bidding as is evidenced in this case.

Did the Fitzy reports and Douglas weal have an illegal purpose? Hell yes!

Did they mislead the ACC and the courts with the use of that document, other documents and false allegations are designed to mislead? Hell yes!

Is there any supporting evidence to any of this? Hell no!

Did the fancy report containing any bomb plot arrive in the hands of the ACC? Under oath the ACC deny such an allegation. likewise the police confirmed under oath that they too had never seen the report. However we now see that you have just alleged that the ACC have committed perjury in a criminal trial resulting in that document being denied any opportunity for any scrutiny before the court.
The so-called Fitzy report containing a bomb threat was never presented to the court as court rules required someone connected with that document such as the producer or the intended recipient present the report to the extent that they could swear an oath as to who produced that document. This is the prime reason why you were required by the court to be brought by the police to give evidence which included the submitting into evidence that report.

So as can be seen there are significant issues that are now going to be addressed before the courts regarding perjury with David Butler being one of the star witnesses so as to incriminate Douglas weal and the late Kenneth Miller in connection with their crimes against me, the ACC and the courts of New Zealand.

#38 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 October 2019 - 11:05 AM

View PostHemi, on 29 October 2019 - 06:15 PM, said:

Nothing of weals passed to acc by me at all Thomas
To the contrary
He was told - fuk off - Your issues - you sort it ,
and the plot
Never of my knowledge to pass on.
Not qualified to give opinions on Weal

Your a joke Thomas
You pass opinions as actual facts about Weal and all and sundry daily 24/7
Your the one who needs to be concerned about defamation proceedings arriving at you

WRONG
The first exhibits titled number one exhibit was the document produced by you as an email sent to the ACC. The ACC staff member entered the exhibit into court as an exhibit that initiated them being terrorised..
As you can appreciate it as an official court document and court record that you have produced a document for the purposes of terrorising the ACC. The only question of fact is whether or not what you were saying was true. As you had never had any connection with myself for the purposes of reaching any conclusions reported by you to the ACC you need to be examined by the court to determine where you acquired your impressions and whether or not you had any reasonable reason to cause the ACC to become terrorised by your document.

We have telephone records of your voice confirming that you obtained all information from Douglas weal and that you had discussed what you heard from him with others who and also been speaking with him. Essentially you at all been talking about what he told you. These facts will confirm that none of you were independent witnesses of myself but rather independent witnesses of what Douglas weal was saying. Kenneth Miller confirms this under oath So we do not need to bring him from the grave to report what he has heard in order to say to others including the ACC.
You acknowledge that you are not qualified to comment on what Douglas Wheeler told you yet the evidences that you told others and the ACC anyway regardless as to whether or not what you are saying was true or a lie. The way in which you presented it to the ACC was in a manner as if it was true which is the reason they became terrorised and launched an investigation. Interestingly the ACC did not go back to you to verify what you had said nor brought you into court themselves. Why not? Obviously we now have an elephant in the room.

I never passed any opinions about Douglas we'll. Far from it I just refuted his along with refuting his followers such as yourself 24 seven as you say.
It is not defamation of character to refute the allegations of others particularly when the likes of yourself confirm that you have no original information of any sort To support the allegations against me.

#39 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 October 2019 - 11:06 AM

View PostHemi, on 29 October 2019 - 07:24 PM, said:

And as usual
Thomas runs away when his bullshit lies fail and the going gets to tough for him.
Typical behaviour of a bully.

Historically no one would be so ridiculously stupid to assert that I ever run away from anything.
However we do notice that bullies frequently call the victim bullies so as to divert attention from themselves.
I cannot be accused of being a bully for defending myself against the likes of yourself.

#40 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 October 2019 - 11:58 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 30 October 2019 - 10:56 AM, said:

WRONG
The Fitzy report is nothing more than a figment of Douglas wheels imagination designed to get people like you all excited so that you would contact and terrorise the ACC.
Were the ACC terrorised? Apparently so, if we are to believe them.
Can they be persuaded to be terrorised on command despite not being terrorised? Apparently so, if we are to believe Douglas weal, who as it turns out was correct.
Was there anything in the Fitzy report that was factual? Of course not.
Was the Fitzy reports drunken imaginary nonsense or a designer report that had a purpose?
The focus of Douglas wheels attention was on those that were investigating for fraud of which there was absolutely no connection with myself.
Do we know what was on Douglas wheels mind? I would not be so presumptuous nor arrogant to claim to know what is in someone else's mind. However history shows that you and others like you are more than willing to adopt someone else's imagination or be their minion and do their bidding as is evidenced in this case.

Did the Fitzy reports and Douglas weal have an illegal purpose? Hell yes!

Did they mislead the ACC and the courts with the use of that document, other documents and false allegations are designed to mislead? Hell yes!

Is there any supporting evidence to any of this? Hell no!

Did the fancy report containing any bomb plot arrive in the hands of the ACC? Under oath the ACC deny such an allegation. likewise the police confirmed under oath that they too had never seen the report. However we now see that you have just alleged that the ACC have committed perjury in a criminal trial resulting in that document being denied any opportunity for any scrutiny before the court.
The so-called Fitzy report containing a bomb threat was never presented to the court as court rules required someone connected with that document such as the producer or the intended recipient present the report to the extent that they could swear an oath as to who produced that document. This is the prime reason why you were required by the court to be brought by the police to give evidence which included the submitting into evidence that report.

So as can be seen there are significant issues that are now going to be addressed before the courts regarding perjury with David Butler being one of the star witnesses so as to incriminate Douglas weal and the late Kenneth Miller in connection with their crimes against me, the ACC and the courts of New Zealand.

What a load of bollocks
It’s not your imaginations as opinions needed Thomas
I havnt alleged anything.
Based on documentation content informations

Time that you have a serious I chat with Vivienne.

Share this topic:

• 14 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users