• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Death threats

#1 User is online   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 October 2019 - 10:47 AM

As it is coming up to 10 years since I have last heard of or had any knowledge of the person who issued me a death threat for my silence regarding the blowing up of the ACC.

The time is coming where I shall be making a public announcement and releasing the audio recordings that .

Further I will be releasing the DVD of the police interview that the police prevented the court from considering as evidence in court.
The other bit players such as David Butler will also be exposed in full for trying t frighten the ACC.

The minor bit players such as those who possessed information but did not come forward to the Police will also be named and shamed.

The ACC staff who have involvement in the allegations including the feigned investigation and police complaint also have their records exposed for purpose of an independent investigation into their conduct by they made false complaint to the police as is demonstrated by accompanying exhibits proving that they did not believe the allegations made first by David Butler and Kenneth Miller followed by the manipulation of Douglas Weal which have the effect of a manipulation of a weak minded drunk who managed to manipulate those that are even more dimwitted than himself. The ACC staff recognition that the real threat was Douglas weal himself.

The complaint I made to the police concerning what had happened will also be made public with regards to the police in action in regards to this terrorist issue designed to terrorise the ACC staff.

#2 User is online   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 October 2019 - 11:08 AM

View PostHemi, on 25 October 2019 - 06:10 PM, said:

You were a threat to acc .
No false allegations from me at all.
All true.
That’s Why your barrister never asked me, more to the point did not want me to attend the courts.
That’s all in writing from him.
Far as I’m concerned you show no remorse so you must stay that way.

You were the initial accuser claiming to the ACC that I was about to do harm to them. The exhibit that you produced was submitted to the court by the ACC themselves.

Under New Zealand law and the law of most countries in the world there exists a right to face your accusers yet you refused to comply with the judge's direction order to make yourself available to go to the court to be examined with regards to your personal integrity about these matters and whether or not you ever at all had any form of personal knowledge with regards to what you accused me of. You have later confessed you knew absolutely nothing.

As you knew absolutely nothing with regards to your accusations made against me that means you had committed perjury when producing the document of which the ACC relied upon when submitting that document to court.. You had your opportunity to defend your document in court and now you're going to have to face up to the charges of perjury in the coming trials.

With regards to your nonsensical assertion that my lawyer didn't want you in court you are completely delusional. My lawyer asked the court to direct the police to go and get you And bring you into the courtroom for examination.

How on earth can you say you have no remorse for being Douglas wheels stooge and minion making false allegations for the purposes of terrorising the ACC staff members investigating Douglas wheel for fraud?

#3 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 October 2019 - 09:09 PM

[quote name='Alan Thomas' timestamp='1571957258' post='264966']
As it is coming up to 10 years since I have last heard of or had any knowledge of the person who issued me a death threat for my silence regarding the blowing up of the ACC.

The time is coming where I shall be making a public announcement and releasing the audio recordings that .

Further I will be releasing the DVD of the police interview that the police prevented the court from considering as evidence in court.
The other bit players such as David Butler will also be exposed in full for trying t frighten the ACC.

The minor bit players such as those who possessed information but did not come forward to the Police will also be named and shamed.

The ACC staff who have involvement in the allegations including the feigned investigation and police complaint also have their records exposed for purpose of an independent investigation into their conduct by they made false complaint to the police as is demonstrated by accompanying exhibits proving that they did not believe the allegations made first by David Butler and Kenneth Miller followed by the manipulation of Douglas Weal which have the effect of a manipulation of a weak minded drunk who managed to manipulate those that are even more dimwitted than himself. The ACC staff recognition that the real threat was Douglas weal himself.

The complaint I made to the police concerning what had happened will also be made public with regards to the police in action in regards to this terrorist issue designed to terrorise the ACC staff.
[untill such report back in a timely manner allan , to the forum ,,,,,,,,allan :huh:

#4 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 October 2019 - 03:36 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 26 October 2019 - 11:08 AM, said:

You were the initial accuser claiming to the ACC that I was about to do harm to them. The exhibit that you produced was submitted to the court by the ACC themselves.

Under New Zealand law and the law of most countries in the world there exists a right to face your accusers yet you refused to comply with the judge's direction order to make yourself available to go to the court to be examined with regards to your personal integrity about these matters and whether or not you ever at all had any form of personal knowledge with regards to what you accused me of. You have later confessed you knew absolutely nothing.

As you knew absolutely nothing with regards to your accusations made against me that means you had committed perjury when producing the document of which the ACC relied upon when submitting that document to court.. You had your opportunity to defend your document in court and now you're going to have to face up to the charges of perjury in the coming trials.

With regards to your nonsensical assertion that my lawyer didn't want you in court you are completely delusional. My lawyer asked the court to direct the police to go and get you And bring you into the courtroom for examination.

How on earth can you say you have no remorse for being Douglas wheels stooge and minion making false allegations for the purposes of terrorising the ACC staff members investigating Douglas wheel for fraud?

:lol:/>/>/>
Hope you enjoy your independent investigation process Thomas
I won’t be participating and neither will anyone else.
No one is going to bother with your bullshit.
To say acc feigned an investigation on the plot is nonsense Thomas.
Acc received information from a number of sources
Acc had to consider that / decide if that info had relevance and where it came from , and move to further action needed or throw it in the bin.
Acc put that information together, made general enquires as to whom and where the information came from.
Deciding it was of such seriously concerning matters well out of there jurisdiction to further that required an investigation acc immediately placed it in the hands of the police
The bomb plot information was investigated and those that knew of it were spoken to
Subsequently the police charged you with threatening g to kill/ harm
You were found guilty of that charge
All in the court records thomas and Not as you portray it.
You had your chance to present evidence as did the police
You presented nothing
The police did
You lost the case against you mainly by attempting via threats to manipulate those you wanted to commit perjury for you which FAILED.
No appeal made by you so End of the story time Thomas.

#5 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 27 October 2019 - 11:47 AM

looking forward to another 10 years fraudster. Quack quack quack.

https://www.nzherald...jectid=10740850

#6 User is online   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 October 2019 - 12:55 PM

View Posttommy, on 26 October 2019 - 09:09 PM, said:

untill such report back in a timely manner allan , to the forum ,,,,,,,,allan Posted Image

Reported
off topic

#7 User is online   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 October 2019 - 12:56 PM

View PostHemi, on 27 October 2019 - 03:36 AM, said:

Posted Image/>/>/>
Hope you enjoy your independent investigation process Thomas
I won’t be participating and neither will anyone else.
No one is going to bother with your bullshit.
To say acc feigned an investigation on the plot is nonsense Thomas.
Acc received information from a number of sources
Acc had to consider that / decide if that info had relevance and where it came from , and move to further action needed or throw it in the bin.
Acc put that information together, made general enquires as to whom and where the information came from.
Deciding it was of such seriously concerning matters well out of there jurisdiction to further that required an investigation acc immediately placed it in the hands of the police
The bomb plot information was investigated and those that knew of it were spoken to
Subsequently the police charged you with threatening g to kill/ harm
You were found guilty of that charge
All in the court records thomas and Not as you portray it.
You had your chance to present evidence as did the police
You presented nothing
The police did
You lost the case against you mainly by attempting via threats to manipulate those you wanted to commit perjury for you which FAILED.
No appeal made by you so End of the story time Thomas.

WRONG

the originator of everything was Douglas weal with people such as yourself repeating what he said.nobody but nobody else ever claimed original information.
The only question at handis whether or not Douglas wheel intended to frighten the hell out of the ACC staff investigating him for fraud by using me in the way he did through people like yourself. Quite obviously the police don't like being made. In this way.

The police are very unhappy that they have been conned and used as a weapon

it goes without saying that false statements in the form of perjury, including producing documents for the purposes of misleading the court such as you have provided, with regards to matters of terrorism is a most serious offence which is the reason why such behaviour of this type gets up to 7 years in prison.

#8 User is online   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 October 2019 - 01:00 PM

View PostBrucey, on 27 October 2019 - 11:47 AM, said:

looking forward to another 10 years fraudster. Quack quack quack.

https://www.nzherald...jectid=10740850

Why do you keep posting the ACC media release quoting Douglas weal?

What causes you to be so fixated on what Douglas weal has to say

#9 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 27 October 2019 - 01:15 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 27 October 2019 - 01:00 PM, said:

Why do you keep posting the ACC media release quoting Douglas weal?

What causes you to be so fixated on what Douglas weal has to say

I never quoted anyone, I just like to remind people that your a piece of shit.

#10 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 October 2019 - 01:45 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 27 October 2019 - 12:56 PM, said:

WRONG

the originator of everything was Douglas weal with people such as yourself repeating what he said.nobody but nobody else ever claimed original information.
The only question at handis whether or not Douglas wheel intended to frighten the hell out of the ACC staff investigating him for fraud by using me in the way he did through people like yourself. Quite obviously the police don't like being made. In this way.

The police are very unhappy that they have been conned and used as a weapon

it goes without saying that false statements in the form of perjury, including producing documents for the purposes of misleading the court such as you have provided, with regards to matters of terrorism is a most serious offence which is the reason why such behaviour of this type gets up to 7 years in prison.

:lol:/>
I bet you the police will really love the part where you wanted perjury committed to them
Many times you tried to get me to set that process in motion
Where you were told Fuk off.
That will make them more unhappy with you.

#11 User is online   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 October 2019 - 02:36 PM

View PostBrucey, on 27 October 2019 - 01:15 PM, said:

I never quoted anyone, I just like to remind people that your a piece of shit.

Douglas weal is solely responsible for inventing your viewpoint. He explained to me how the ACC profiled people and how easy it would be to direct their profiling procedures.
You are just one of the gullible millions that fall victim to such evil.
To demonstrate the reality of your gullibility you'll find that you do not have one shred of evidence of any sort that forms the basis of your belief.

What we are seeing here is the true horror of the dynamics of a lynch mob

#12 User is online   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 October 2019 - 02:39 PM

View PostHemi, on 27 October 2019 - 01:45 PM, said:

Posted Image/>
I bet you the police will really love the part where you wanted perjury committed to them
Many times you tried to get me to set that process in motion
Where you were told Fuk off.
That will make them more unhappy with you.

The only thing that you have ever been asked to do is to surrender to the police the documents you received from Douglas weal. Nothing more has ever been called for nor desired from you.

The fact that you possessed such documents and attempted to use those documents as a trading chip for your non prosecution as evidence in itself that you were aware of what you are doing and therefore are fully guilty of your participation in this crime committed against me and perhaps more importantly the crime that you have committed against the ACC when you sent to them the viewpoints of Douglas weal for the purposes of frightening the hell out of them. As the primary document produced by you to the ACC has been used as the number one exhibit by the police to the court it is now impossible for you to escape imprisonment.

#13 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 October 2019 - 04:03 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 27 October 2019 - 02:39 PM, said:

The only thing that you have ever been asked to do is to surrender to the police the documents you received from Douglas weal. Nothing more has ever been called for nor desired from you.

The fact that you possessed such documents and attempted to use those documents as a trading chip for your non prosecution as evidence in itself that you were aware of what you are doing and therefore are fully guilty of your participation in this crime committed against me and perhaps more importantly the crime that you have committed against the ACC when you sent to them the viewpoints of Douglas weal for the purposes of frightening the hell out of them. As the primary document produced by you to the ACC has been used as the number one exhibit by the police to the court it is now impossible for you to escape imprisonment.

Fuken bullshit
The police have the bomb plot documents from me Thomas.
What planet are you on if you don’t know that
Then your dictatorship to lie your way out of the shit.
As an example of many more available you drafted up documents to give To the judge in a last ditch effort to escape sentencing so you could urgently place an appeal on the verdict before sentence was set and placed on you.
All in your writing and your barrister was involved

Your barrister was involved as you connned him
After speaking with me he thought fuk this and He run for the hills never to be seen again.
The words there that fuk you are that you Thomas directed me , then ordered me to do exactly as you set out in writing to me to write out a statement that it was new evidence that you had never seen it. And you told me day you’d never knew of or seen it
Bullshit
You had it for years as did your both your barristers.
As for the character reference you asked for welll again ordered me to do under threat.
What a joke that was. :lol:/>/>/>/>
Your were a dishonest prick at the start in 2006 and still are a dishonest corrupt prick.

#14 User is online   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 October 2019 - 05:45 PM

View PostHemi, on 27 October 2019 - 04:03 PM, said:

Fuken bullshit
The police have the bomb plot documents from me Thomas.
What planet are you on if you don’t know that
Then your dictatorship to lie your way out of the shit.
As an example of many more available you drafted up documents to give To the judge in a clast ditch effort to escape sentencing so you could urgently place an appeal on the verdict before sentence was set and placed on you.
All in your writing and your barrister was involved

Your barrister was involved as you connned him
After speaking with me he thought fuk this and He run for the hills never to be seen again.
The words there that fuk you are that you Thomas directed me , then ordered me to do exactly as you set out in writing to me to write out a statement that it was new evidence did you had never seen it
Bullshit
You had it for years as did your both your barristers.
As for the character reference you asked for welll again ordered me to do under threat.
What a joke that was. Posted Image/>/>/>
Your were a dishonest prick at the start in 2006 and still are a dishonest corrupt prick.

What type of bomb what documents are you talking about? The Fitzy report produced by your friend Douglas weal? that seems to be where you have got yourself in trouble by believing the imagination of someone else and then expecting other people to believe your imagination.

All I have ever asked is for information to be given to the police and let the police sorted out. Quite obviously I can't give the please anything because I don't know anything. I don't mix with nutcases like you and weal.

Weal simply came to my home for help with his ACC case, got drunk and then couldn't drive himself home. what else can I say except for the fact that he did rant and rave quite a lot while he was drunk? it seems though he did sober up later on while I was asleep and try and find the recording made.

No documents were ever drafted by myself. What a load of nonsense. You and we'll with the only people who drafted documents with the exception of Miller who abbreviated what you guys write and gave it to the ACC.

The ACC still have not made full disclosure.

As because of my injuries I cannot write how on earth are you claiming there are documents written by me? What an idiot you are.

You could never be a character reference for no other reason than you never knew me.

Of course you can't make any comments with regards to my integrity honesty and such like as you don't know me. What a plonker you are

#15 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 October 2019 - 06:05 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 25 October 2019 - 10:47 AM, said:

did as mini ,as poster ,, post of as in death threats ,, towards the person ,,,,,,, :rolleyes:

#16 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 October 2019 - 06:08 PM

View Posttommy, on 27 October 2019 - 06:05 PM, said:

did as mini ,as poster ,, post of as in death threats ,, towards the person ,,,,,,, :rolleyes:/>
report back in a timely manner , as in fraudulent matters are \resolved .allan , and such other issues ,,,,,,,,,,, :rolleyes:

#17 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 October 2019 - 06:23 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 27 October 2019 - 05:45 PM, said:

What type of bomb what documents are you talking about? The Fitzy report produced by your friend Douglas weal? that seems to be where you have got yourself in trouble by believing the imagination of someone else and then expecting other people to believe your imagination.

All I have ever asked is for information to be given to the police and let the police sorted out. Quite obviously I can't give the please anything because I don't know anything. I don't mix with nutcases like you and weal.

Weal simply came to my home for help with his ACC case, got drunk and then couldn't drive himself home. what else can I say except for the fact that he did rant and rave quite a lot while he was drunk? it seems though he did sober up later on while I was asleep and try and find the recording made.

No documents were ever drafted by myself. What a load of nonsense. You and we'll with the only people who drafted documents with the exception of Miller who abbreviated what you guys write and gave it to the ACC.

The ACC still have not made full disclosure.

As because of my injuries I cannot write how on earth are you claiming there are documents written by me? What an idiot you are.

You could never be a character reference for no other reason than you never knew me.

Of course you can't make any comments with regards to my integrity honesty and such like as you don't know me. What a plonker you are

Acc disclosed the information passed on to them to the police.
Of course they did
You were charged using that information after ratification by Douglas Weal and Miller as to the content they provided.
No other witness needed , no one else to provide anything, it was about the bomb plot and after a discussion between Douglas Weal and Miller,Miller advised the acc of what he Knew about it, with Douglas Weal subsequently contacted.
Rest is history as you know it.

Well I may just attend your investigation then Thomas
Your gonna look sick if I do

I DO NOT publish what I can not back up with full documentation’s and ior recordings
And I can comment on your honesty and lack of integrity.
You were dishonest and a very cunning manipulative prick but not smart enough to get past me with your deceit you wanted presented to the courts
All documented /and or recorded.
2006 thru to now.
Of course I know you well Thomas
More than any other in this forum.
You were at me 24/7 at times when you were wanting something.
You stated that yourself
You want a copy of the recording of you stating what you said.

Your fuked.
Your a wordsmithing asshole jumping from one issue to another replying to some other issue to get yourself out of s big hole
Well the holes to deep for you to get out of Thomas.
Tommy would love your barrister
What is he again
Secret squirrel.
Oh no name you said but I’d recognise his voice as he’s on tv
Your a joke Thomas
Sicko one at that.
Your alleged injuries have never prevented you from composing writing up documents
I’ve got them
You know that hoping I havnt
Bad luck Thomas
I Got the bloody lot with you.
You can’t even handle a debate in here thomas
How the heck do you think you’ll get on in a formal court hearing carrying on like you do.
You wouldn’t get past the initial conference to show you have status of evidence to proceed.
Your up for questioning as well you know
Something you’ve avoided like the plague for years
Say nothing see nothing hear nothing
Dem days are over for you.

#18 User is online   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 October 2019 - 12:45 PM

View Posttommy, on 27 October 2019 - 06:05 PM, said:

did as mini ,as poster ,, post of as in death threats ,, towards the person ,,,,,,, Posted Image

What person?

How have you connected Mini to the death threats?

#19 User is online   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 October 2019 - 12:46 PM

View Posttommy, on 27 October 2019 - 06:08 PM, said:

report back in a timely manner , as in fraudulent matters are \resolved .allan , and such other issues ,,,,,,,,,,, Posted Image

Off topic
Reported

#20 User is online   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 October 2019 - 12:57 PM

View PostHemi, on 27 October 2019 - 06:23 PM, said:

Acc disclosed the information passed on to them to the police.
Of course they did
You were charged using that information after ratification by Douglas Weal and Miller as to the content they provided.
No other witness needed , no one else to provide anything, it was about the bomb plot and after a discussion between Douglas Weal and Miller,Miller advised the acc of what he Knew about it, with Douglas Weal subsequently contacted.
Rest is history as you know it.

Well I may just attend your investigation then Thomas
Your gonna look sick if I do

I DO NOT publish what I can not back up with full documentation’s and ior recordings
And I can comment on your honesty and lack of integrity.
You were dishonest and a very cunning manipulative prick but not smart enough to get past me with your deceit you wanted presented to the courts
All documented /and or recorded.
2006 thru to now.
Of course I know you well Thomas
More than any other in this forum.
You were at me 24/7 at times when you were wanting something.
You stated that yourself
You want a copy of the recording of you stating what you said.

Your fuked.
Your a wordsmithing asshole jumping from one issue to another replying to some other issue to get yourself out of s big hole
Well the holes to deep for you to get out of Thomas.
Tommy would love your barrister
What is he again
Secret squirrel.
Oh no name you said but I’d recognise his voice as he’s on tv
Your a joke Thomas
Sicko one at that.
Your alleged injuries have never prevented you from composing writing up documents
I’ve got them
You know that hoping I havnt
Bad luck Thomas
I Got the bloody lot with you.
You can’t even handle a debate in here thomas
How the heck do you think you’ll get on in a formal court hearing carrying on like you do.
You wouldn’t get past the initial conference to show you have status of evidence to proceed.
Your up for questioning as well you know
Something you’ve avoided like the plague for years
Say nothing see nothing hear nothing
Dem days are over for you.

It turns out that the ACC did not pass any information on to the police or anyone else as there was no information.
Keep in mind that at the very highest point the only issue that has ever been raised by anybody was Douglas weal who did no more than make an allegation. An allegation is not information.
The ACC passed on the allegation originating from Douglas weal and promoted by David Butler and Kenneth Miller. in addition there is a significant number of people who were aware of this allegation made against me.
Copies of the allegation in writing were proven beyond doubt to be in David Butler's possession with the result that the court ordered the police to go and get those documents together with David Butler so as the allegation could be examined.
I do not know David Butler. I have never had any dealings with David Butler regarding any of these allegations. My only connection with David Butler was to ask him to surrender himself and his documents to the police As is confirmed by very extensive recordings.

Attendance as you put it is nothing to do with judicial procedures. David Butler is to be directed to surrender himself to the court for examination by way of a warrant. This time failure to obey will result in an automatic arrest.
David Butler together with all of his identities including others use right up until the present on the site will be disclosed to the court for purposes of consistent evidence of his attack and collusion with others regarding not only matters of terrorism but many other unlawful accusations.
Other false allegations such as challenging the medical reports as if those medical reports were somehow defective for purposes of further false allegations regarding financial matters with the ACC is of course ACC fraud which will be dealt with as fraud and conspiracy to commit fraud.
I do not debate with those who are intellectually challenged as that would be unfair.
There is no need to involve myself in your prosecutions and the prosecutions of others as the evidence speaks for itself.further as I have had no personal involvement with you I am unable to take the stand.
Quite obviously as I have not been involved in any of your crimes including those against me there is never Any purpose to take the stand.
Remember it is you and others that are now facing prosecution not me.

Share this topic:

• 14 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users