ACCforum: Weekly Compensation - ACCforum

Jump to content

  • 3 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Weekly Compensation

#21 User is offline   tommy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1964
  • Joined: 21-September 05

Posted 24 October 2019 - 02:03 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 24 October 2019 - 01:41 PM, said:

To answer your question the answer is yes.
The legislation requires ACC to determine its liability to fund all of the entitlements under the act.
ACC's failure to comply with the legislation would of course be fraud by omission in the same context as failure to disclose is a lie by omission and when there is a lie by omission for pecuniary advantage then it is insurance fraud. When there is a duty of care to administer the act on the claimant's behalf and there exists mechanisms within the ACC to avoid compliance with that duty to administer the act for financial gain then of course we must be talking about sedition as well.

As for your suggested that the ACC has some form of policy I think you must put out of your mind any notion that the ACC is entitled to have a policy. The legislation simply does not permit the ACC to have "policy". This is one of those spin doctoring words.

It is quite simple the ACC are compelled under the act to administer the act. There is no such thing as something other than that that the ACC may entertain.

The calculation of entitlements is base exclusively on independently relevantly qualified specialist providers of information. No information whatsoever may be generated from within the ACC.

With regards to private insurance there is nothing in the ACC legislation that would even begin to suggest a person may obtain such private insurance in addition and or above what the ACC are compelled to provide the claimant in the event that the various criteria require such payment.


Put simply if it is not in the law it is not unlawful.

as there are two claims of being as in the acc corporation , v/s outside insurers ,one must check as in the second party insurer you have checked the ,fine print as in your claim can be jeopordised as in double dipping ,,,,,ie the second insurer , will not pay out ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
1

#22 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10801
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 24 October 2019 - 03:03 PM

View Posttommy, on 24 October 2019 - 02:03 PM, said:

as there are two claims of being as in the acc corporation , v/s outside insurers ,one must check as in the second party insurer you have checked the ,fine print as in your claim can be jeopordised as in double dipping ,,,,,ie the second insurer , will not pay out ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


You'll need to think that through properly and provide some form of basis to establish your reason.

Too many people like you I like frightened little mice who do not want to upset the ACC. How is it that you have become so frightened and confused?

0

#23 User is offline   Hemi 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2622
  • Joined: 05-January 12

Posted 24 October 2019 - 03:36 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 24 October 2019 - 01:17 PM, said:

How is an accusation of fraud relevant?
For fraud to be relevant there would need to be some actual substance to the allegation and relevance to law. Yet in my case there is no such thing as a factual allegation let alone any connection to any actual law for ACC to alleged fraud. No judge has ever addressed a single work task activity of any sort let alone relate an alleged activity to the ACC legislation. as ACC presented no evidence in court how could a conviction that come about? So how even did a fraud allegation come about? The legal advice from the most senior legal professionals specialising in ACC matters in the country confirm that this is quite impossible and that the only conclusion they can draw is that corruption is seen to be at work.


We can see that when the ACC are challenged in court that they then embark upon a new allegation also based on speculative assumptions and nonsense from the likes of David Butler, Kenneth Miller and Douglas Weal all of which acknowledged to the authorities that they did make me know anything yet another conviction was achieved as if they had told the courts of actual information. David Butler recognising that he would be put in jail if he did go to court avoided going to court. The police also did not want to court knowing that he is so stupid that it would be easily tripped up. Kenneth Miller however did come back into the court and confess that he didn't know anything yet the judge in his judgement made reference to Kenneth Miller as an expert on psychological matters and relied upon him as if he was holding such a qualification despite the fact that the judge challenged him on the liquid he was bringing into the court as if it was a bottle of alcohol which was hardly surprising because he reeked of alcoholof his hope is alleged recollections involving his imagination that I was going to blow up the ACC for investigating and for fraud whereby he claimed that I was going to blow up that offers for him he was extremely drunk yet the judge relied upon him as the sole point of reference to support the ACC allegation when convicting me. The various legal professionals hearing of this were appalledat such judicial incompetence given the fact that such evidence does not meet the threshold of being proof beyond reasonable doubt as required in criminal matters.

Then we have the loony tune brigade and various nutters associating with my accusers trying to support them despite having no evidence whatsoever. One thing is for certain that these individuals are most certainly suffering from a compulsively Obsessive disorder an fixation about myself. The likes of David Butler as demonstrated this very serious level of compulsive obsession now for almost 2 decades. This has to be described as a quite an extreme disorder to the extent that I have been advised that is probably dangerous. I didn't need anyone to tell me that as the degree and magnitude of his cognisant and intellectual problems together with irrationality is self-evident.


Nothing compulsive about having nasty fuks like you taken on shown up.
Only Self evident is that you were convicted guilty as charged(twice)

So another reply from Thomas based on his whacko imagination and lies
All from Thomas who was close to / advising on actions towards acc to one who after Thomas advise was to demand to acc, then went and murdered an acc staff member then he(thomas set out on a plan far more grandeur to do the same himself as an act of terrorism with a large mobile Bomb.
And Thomas is out here making out he is the law abiding goodie advising others of acc matters which he knows nothing about being so stupid to be caught red handed for fraud and as he was done for fraud. Went in revenge modus on this ,was caught as a terrorist in the process of planning to harm many people.
Shame on you thomas
Leave immediately
You’ve hurt far to many people.
3

#24 User is offline   Hemi 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2622
  • Joined: 05-January 12

Posted 24 October 2019 - 03:42 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 24 October 2019 - 03:03 PM, said:

You'll need to think that through properly and provide some form of basis to establish your reason.

Too many people like you I like frightened little mice who do not want to upset the ACC. How is it that you have become so frightened and confused?

We keep to the rules and never become like you ,
Thomas - the fraudulent terrorist.
I sleep well knowing your watched 24/7-forever B)
3

#25 User is offline   tommy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1964
  • Joined: 21-September 05

Posted 24 October 2019 - 04:23 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 24 October 2019 - 03:03 PM, said:

You'll need to think that through properly and provide some form of basis to establish your reason.

Too many people like you I like frightened little mice who do not want to upset the ACC. How is it that you have become so frightened and confused?

as in insures, is one over insuring as not unde\standing their insurance needs , can you elaborate upon , the mice ,v/s rats theory . and then in such matters where you to date as in your entitlements being restored ……….
2

#26 User is offline   tommy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1964
  • Joined: 21-September 05

Posted 24 October 2019 - 04:32 PM

View Posttommy, on 24 October 2019 - 04:23 PM, said:

as in insures , allan is one over insuring as not unde\standing their insurance needs .allan , can you elaborate upon , the mice ,v/s rats theory . and then in such matters where you to date as in your entitlements being restored ……….

super annuation , as reaching the age of 65 is looming allan ,which opens corridors , :rolleyes:/> v/s winz ,v/s your issues as in resol;ving your lost erc entitlements being restored ,, and then one would report back in a timely and responsible as in such matters ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,to forum members ,viewers ….. :rolleyes:/>
2

#27 User is offline   tommy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1964
  • Joined: 21-September 05

Posted 24 October 2019 - 04:42 PM

View PostHemi, on 24 October 2019 - 03:42 PM, said:

We keep to the rules and never become like you ,
Thomas - the fraudulent terrorist.
I sleep well knowing your watched 24/7-forever B)/>

allan supposedly, will report back in a timely manner, as in such matters as being a responsible citizen , as in overturning ones convictions ……….. :rolleyes:
2

#28 User is offline   tommy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1964
  • Joined: 21-September 05

Posted 24 October 2019 - 04:45 PM

View Posttommy, on 24 October 2019 - 04:42 PM, said:

allan supposedly, will report back in a timely manner, as in such matters as being a responsible citizen , as in overturning ones convictions ……….. :rolleyes:/>/>

until one can achieve those accomplishements , there does have no validity , as in allans rantings ,and ravings ,,,,,,,,,, :rolleyes:/>
0

#29 User is offline   tommy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1964
  • Joined: 21-September 05

Posted 24 October 2019 - 05:59 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 24 October 2019 - 03:03 PM, said:

You'll need to think that through properly and provide some form of basis to establish your reason.

Too many people like you I like frightened little mice who do not want to upset the ACC. How is it that you have become so frightened and confused?

can you then as in quoting , as frightened mice ,, where to date as your status stands , allan , as assuming , speculating towards others ,,,,,,,,,,,towards acc as accepting your lost entitlements as in entitlements and such related matters
0

#30 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10801
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 24 October 2019 - 06:33 PM

View PostHemi, on 24 October 2019 - 03:42 PM, said:

We keep to the rules and never become like you ,
Thomas - the fraudulent terrorist.
I sleep well knowing your watched 24/7-forever Posted Image


Reported
Engaging in a personal attack rather than focusing on the topic

0

#31 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10801
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 24 October 2019 - 06:35 PM

View Posttommy, on 24 October 2019 - 04:23 PM, said:

as in insures, is one over insuring as not unde\standing their insurance needs , can you elaborate upon , the mice ,v/s rats theory . and then in such matters where you to date as in your entitlements being restored ……….



View Posttommy, on 24 October 2019 - 04:32 PM, said:

super annuation , as reaching the age of 65 is looming allan ,which opens corridors , /> v/s winz ,v/s your issues as in resol;ving your lost erc entitlements being restored ,, and then one would report back in a timely and responsible as in such matters ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,to forum members ,viewers ….. />



View Posttommy, on 24 October 2019 - 04:42 PM, said:

allan supposedly, will report back in a timely manner, as in such matters as being a responsible citizen , as in overturning ones convictions ………..



View Posttommy, on 24 October 2019 - 04:45 PM, said:

until one can achieve those accomplishements , there does have no validity , as in allans rantings ,and ravings ,,,,,,,,,, />



View Posttommy, on 24 October 2019 - 05:59 PM, said:

can you then as in quoting , as frightened mice ,, where to date as your status stands , allan , as assuming , speculating towards others ,,,,,,,,,,,towards acc as accepting your lost entitlements as in entitlements and such related matters


Reported
Engaging in a personal attack rather than focusing on the topic
-1

#32 User is offline   Hemi 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2622
  • Joined: 05-January 12

Posted 24 October 2019 - 07:00 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 24 October 2019 - 01:17 PM, said:

How is an accusation of fraud relevant?
For fraud to be relevant there would need to be some actual substance to the allegation and relevance to law. Yet in my case there is no such thing as a factual allegation let alone any connection to any actual law for ACC to alleged fraud. No judge has ever addressed a single work task activity of any sort let alone relate an alleged activity to the ACC legislation. as ACC presented no evidence in court how could a conviction that come about? So how even did a fraud allegation come about? The legal advice from the most senior legal professionals specialising in ACC matters in the country confirm that this is quite impossible and that the only conclusion they can draw is that corruption is seen to be at work.


We can see that when the ACC are challenged in court that they then embark upon a new allegation also based on speculative assumptions and nonsense from the likes of David Butler, Kenneth Miller and Douglas Weal all of which acknowledged to the authorities that they did make me know anything yet another conviction was achieved as if they had told the courts of actual information. David Butler recognising that he would be put in jail if he did go to court avoided going to court. The police also did not want to court knowing that he is so stupid that it would be easily tripped up. Kenneth Miller however did come back into the court and confess that he didn't know anything yet the judge in his judgement made reference to Kenneth Miller as an expert on psychological matters and relied upon him as if he was holding such a qualification despite the fact that the judge challenged him on the liquid he was bringing into the court as if it was a bottle of alcohol which was hardly surprising because he reeked of alcoholof his hope is alleged recollections involving his imagination that I was going to blow up the ACC for investigating and for fraud whereby he claimed that I was going to blow up that offers for him he was extremely drunk yet the judge relied upon him as the sole point of reference to support the ACC allegation when convicting me. The various legal professionals hearing of this were appalledat such judicial incompetence given the fact that such evidence does not meet the threshold of being proof beyond reasonable doubt as required in criminal matters.

Then we have the loony tune brigade and various nutters associating with my accusers trying to support them despite having no evidence whatsoever. One thing is for certain that these individuals are most certainly suffering from a compulsively Obsessive disorder an fixation about myself. The likes of David Butler as demonstrated this very serious level of compulsive obsession now for almost 2 decades. This has to be described as a quite an extreme disorder to the extent that I have been advised that is probably dangerous. I didn't need anyone to tell me that as the degree and magnitude of his cognisant and intellectual problems together with irrationality is self-evident.


You report my post below
It’s fact truth.
Truth ya font like eh

View PostHemi, on 24 October 2019 - 03:42 PM, said:

We keep to the rules and never become like you ,
Thomas - the fraudulent terrorist.
I sleep well knowing your watched 24/7-forever B)/>/>/>/>/>



View PostAlan Thomas, on 24 October 2019 - 06:33 PM, said:

Reported
Engaging in a personal attack rather than focusing on the topic

And your post I’ve placed at top of this post is what Thomas
All a nasty personal attack at myself and others
You asshole
If you Can’t take the heat then fuk off
As for your accusations that are bullshit and unproven leaves you as tommy states
One of no validity in anything you say
Now on the other hand
Me I have the police records forensics that show you in possession of the bomb making manuals that went with your plans To blow up acc of which you were found guilty
Now that’s facts Thomas.
You are a dangerous person and should not be allowed to give advise to anyone.
2

#33 User is offline   tommy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1964
  • Joined: 21-September 05

Posted 24 October 2019 - 07:24 PM

View PostHemi, on 24 October 2019 - 07:00 PM, said:

You report my post below
It’s fact truth.
Truth ya font like eh




And your post I’ve placed at top of this post is what Thomas
All a nasty personal attack at myself and others
You asshole
If you Can’t take the heat then fuk off
As for your accusations that are bullshit and unproven leaves you as tommy states
One of no validity in anything you say
Now on the other hand
Me I have the police records forensics that show you in possession of the bomb making manuals that went with your plans To blow up acc of which you were found guilty
Now that’s facts Thomas.
You are a dangerous person and should not be allowed to give advise to anyone.

allans ranting and ravings , appear to be common feature , as in nothing has been achieved on allans ;long standing issues with the corporation ,,,,, and if such matters will be addressed as in allans favour as in lost entitlements being restored .allan will report back in a timely manner as such :rolleyes:
2

#34 User is offline   Hemi 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2622
  • Joined: 05-January 12

Posted 25 October 2019 - 07:19 AM

View Posttommy, on 24 October 2019 - 07:24 PM, said:

allans ranting and ravings , appear to be common feature , as in nothing has been achieved on allans ;long standing issues with the corporation ,,,,, and if such matters will be addressed as in allans favour as in lost entitlements being restored .allan will report back in a timely manner as such :rolleyes:/>/>

You are asking the impossible after making statements to gain entitlement of erc he can’t even prove he had an accident on his yacht.
Never be any matters in Thomas favour re entitlements.
Nor any matters in favour of his conviction for the bomb plot. Despite his many rants of knowing nothing
He showed he couldn’t afford to know nothing as he would be placed on the stand to testify and what was not shown to courts that he was up to would have come out leaving him looking worse than what was shown.
Far to detrimental to him that was so his tact.act like a prat. No defence as he never had any. So Say nothing to the courts and bleat our here a pack of lies.
If all his rants were true he would have appealed but the decision was made NOT to appeal as a bigger definitely jail time sentence would have arrived at him.
The revenge type of venom we see out here directed at us is how Thomas treated acc then moving to greater things as we found out.
So only thing thomas can show us is appeal court wins and that just ain’t never going to happen.
3

#35 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10801
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 25 October 2019 - 10:40 AM

View PostHemi, on 24 October 2019 - 07:00 PM, said:

You report my post below
It’s fact truth.
Truth ya font like eh




And your post I’ve placed at top of this post is what Thomas
All a nasty personal attack at myself and others
You asshole
If you Can’t take the heat then fuk off
As for your accusations that are bullshit and unproven leaves you as tommy states
One of no validity in anything you say
Now on the other hand
Me I have the police records forensics that show you in possession of the bomb making manuals that went with your plans To blow up acc of which you were found guilty
Now that’s facts Thomas.
You are a dangerous person and should not be allowed to give advise to anyone.


You are off topic and reported

Further you have committed crimes against me in the form of false allegations for the purposes of terrorising the ACC into believing that I am a threat to the ACC.

Your continual terrorising of the ACC in this fashion is not only a crime against myself but also a crime against the ACC. Further you are breaking the rules of the site by making false statements.
There is no possibility that you could have ever formed any opinion about me as you have never met me and know nothing of me. All that you have described about me originates from Douglas wheel who has also lied for the purposes of terrorising the ACC staff investigating him for fraud. Your support of Douglas wheel in this regard is an extremely offensive and most serious crime capable of getting you up to 7 years in prison.

0

#36 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10801
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 25 October 2019 - 10:41 AM

View Posttommy, on 24 October 2019 - 07:24 PM, said:

allans ranting and ravings , appear to be common feature , as in nothing has been achieved on allans ;long standing issues with the corporation ,,,,, and if such matters will be addressed as in allans favour as in lost entitlements being restored .allan will report back in a timely manner as such Posted Image


You seem to be confused with your own rantings which originates from the likes of David Butler and Douglas weal who have conspired together to terrorise the ACC and destroyed the site in favour of the site set up by Douglas weal and Kenneth Miller stop
0

#37 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10801
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 25 October 2019 - 10:42 AM

View PostHemi, on 25 October 2019 - 07:19 AM, said:

You are asking the impossible after making statements to gain entitlement of erc he can’t even prove he had an accident on his yacht.
Never be any matters in Thomas favour re entitlements.
Nor any matters in favour of his conviction for the bomb plot. Despite his many rants of knowing nothing
He showed he couldn’t afford to know nothing as he would be placed on the stand to testify and what was not shown to courts that he was up to would have come out leaving him looking worse than what was shown.
Far to detrimental to him that was so his tact.act like a prat. No defence as he never had any. So Say nothing to the courts and bleat our here a pack of lies.
If all his rants were true he would have appealed but the decision was made NOT to appeal as a bigger definitely jail time sentence would have arrived at him.
The revenge type of venom we see out here directed at us is how Thomas treated acc then moving to greater things as we found out.
So only thing thomas can show us is appeal court wins and that just ain’t never going to happen.


The yacht injury is accepted by the ACC, accepted in law and has never been questioned by anybody. Further the courts have directed ACC to fund the necessary medical treatment and to fund independent medical assessments so as to determine how much money they must give me as compensation for my disabilities.


your support of Douglas wheelsfantasies about terrorising the ACC staff investigating and for fraud by claiming other people are going to attack the ACC forum are complete nonsense. The fact that Douglas wheel has seduced you into doing his dirty work for him is something that is quite incredible and wwould only be achieved by the fact that you are deficient in many ways with your various personality disorders compulsive obsessive disorder being just one of those disorders.

0

#38 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10801
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 25 October 2019 - 10:59 AM

View Postoldbowler, on 17 October 2019 - 12:06 PM, said:

Is there any legal or statutory obligation for ACC to advise claimants that earnings related weekly compensation is available to them? I'm thinking of a situation where someone may tell ACC about loss of earning policy they have with another insurance company.
Is ACC legally obligated to advise the client that that compensation is available regardless of other private insurance?


Yes the ACC is required by law to advise claimants of all of their potential entitlements and to fund independent assessments for the purposes of determining the value of those entitlements.

Additional insurance carried by an injured person is none of ACC's business. The only business of the ACC is to follow the legislation without regard to any other relevant factor. For example a claimant may have independent medical insurance that will fund surgery in the event of an injury yet ACC has the first liability to fund that surgery. In the event that the ACC in any way delay or procrastinate or even refused to pay the surgery the claimant would then be in a position to have the surgery funded by their insurance company and forced payment from the ACC at a later stage through the judicial procedures found in legislation.
For clarification regarding the insuring of earnings compensation ACC only pay 80% and frequently delay or avoid making payment on other liabilities such as the value of various fringe benefits that have a cash value such as company car, company phone and other such benefits that are a form of beginner advantage concerning the personal use of such benefits. For a start the additional 20% ACC does not pay would be paid by the insurance company or an entirely different payment may be made by the insurance company in the event of a accident preventing work and earning. The insurance company policy would be entirely different to the ACC insurance policy and it would have to be examined on an individual basis..

0

#39 User is offline   tommy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1964
  • Joined: 21-September 05

Posted 25 October 2019 - 03:04 PM

View PostHemi, on 25 October 2019 - 07:19 AM, said:

You are asking the impossible after making statements to gain entitlement of erc he can’t even prove he had an accident on his yacht.
Never be any matters in Thomas favour re entitlements.
Nor any matters in favour of his conviction for the bomb plot. Despite his many rants of knowing nothing
He showed he couldn’t afford to know nothing as he would be placed on the stand to testify and what was not shown to courts that he was up to would have come out leaving him looking worse than what was shown.
Far to detrimental to him that was so his tact.act like a prat. No defence as he never had any. So Say nothing to the courts and bleat our here a pack of lies.
If all his rants were true he would have appealed but the decision was made NOT to appeal as a bigger definitely jail time sentence would have arrived at him.
The revenge type of venom we see out here directed at us is how Thomas treated acc then moving to greater things as we found out.
So only thing thomas can show us is appeal court wins and that just ain’t never going to happen.

as in then allan then will be tarnferred from winz ,to national super ,and then , and such , allan will retire gracefully …………….. :rolleyes:
0

#40 User is offline   tommy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1964
  • Joined: 21-September 05

Posted 25 October 2019 - 03:13 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 25 October 2019 - 10:41 AM, said:

You seem to be confused with your own rantings which originates from the likes of David Butler and Douglas weal who have conspired together to terrorise the ACC and destroyed the site in favour of the site set up by Douglas weal and Kenneth Miller stop

you are no further advanced as in ones erc ,wc being restored ,,,, apart from you have an ability to blame others ,,,,,, and as such the world is ones oyster as in retirement status ,,,, which as in your age will then be decided :rolleyes:
0

Share this topic:


  • 3 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users