ACCforum: Earnings compensation - ACCforum

• 4 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Earnings compensation calculation based on capacity to work or capacity to earn?

Poll: legislated criteria for ERC (1 member(s) have cast votes)

calculation for earnings compensation based on loss of capacity to work

1. yes (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. no (1 votes [100.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

calculation for earnings compensation based on loss of capacity to earn

1. yes (1 votes [100.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. no (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 October 2019 - 04:28 PM

View PostBrucey, on 18 October 2019 - 01:07 PM, said:

Can you references some cases please.?

This thread invites you to To give your opinion and it seems that you have not even bother to do that.
I would suggest that if you have an opinion about this topic that you should post the legislation that forms the basis of your opinion. Do you believe that the legislator criteria is based on a Claimant's capacity to work or a capacity to earn while having regard for their injuries?

There seems to be a lot of confusion between ACC staff members and various decision-makers as to the legislated criteria for the purposes of determining the criteria of when earnings compensation is payable.

Can anyone please turn to the actual legislation for this purpose?

Has the criteria changed over the years?

#22 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 October 2019 - 04:29 PM

View Posttommy, on 18 October 2019 - 03:25 PM, said:

off topic as in legislatiom , you mentioned .as in erc entitlement dates of reinstatement ,,,,, and such in conjuction , of such matters where are you to date as in resolving your lost erc ,wc entitlements being restored ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,allan

As this topic is not about me it is evident that you are off topic.
It would seem that you already know that you are off topic so therefore you are going to be reported yet again for being a nuisance on the site

#23 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 October 2019 - 04:30 PM

View Posttommy, on 18 October 2019 - 03:32 PM, said:

allan appears to be no further advanced , as in resolving his lost erc , wc entitlements , and such , his imaginations of doing so , .all await ,, Posted Image

Reported
Off topic
Tommy try to get your compulsive obsessive disorder about me under control. Perhaps you should get some advice and guidance from another mature member of the site.

#24 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 19 October 2019 - 05:54 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 18 October 2019 - 04:28 PM, said:

This thread invites you to To give your opinion and it seems that you have not even bother to do that.
I would suggest that if you have an opinion about this topic that you should post the legislation that forms the basis of your opinion. Do you believe that the legislator criteria is based on a Claimant's capacity to work or a capacity to earn while having regard for their injuries?

There seems to be a lot of confusion between ACC staff members and various decision-makers as to the legislated criteria for the purposes of determining the criteria of when earnings compensation is payable.

Can anyone please turn to the actual legislation for this purpose?

Has the criteria changed over the years?

I would like you to reference the cases you have stated so that I can be informed of the facts.

I then will be in a position to debate the matter.

I have asked you politely to support your statements with factual evidence,

#25 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 19 October 2019 - 07:02 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 18 October 2019 - 01:00 PM, said:

This opinion is held by the judges of New Zealand who have ruled on such matters..

So the courts of New Zealand are in agreement with me that the ACC are inconsistent with their decision-making processes.

Inconsistency would not exist if the ACC were obedient to the legislated criteria.

Could you please supply a reference to support the above statement ?

#26 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 October 2019 - 09:55 AM

View PostBrucey, on 19 October 2019 - 05:54 AM, said:

I would like you to reference the cases you have stated so that I can be informed of the facts.

I then will be in a position to debate the matter.

I have asked you politely to support your statements with factual evidence,

The Thread is in regards to a question submited to the members.

It is not an opportunity for you to attack me with your incessant challenges and neither am I willing to allow you to change the nature and character of this topic with your attack against me.

you either know something about this topic or you don't and if you don't please do not post

#27 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 October 2019 - 09:56 AM

View PostBrucey, on 19 October 2019 - 07:02 AM, said:

Could you please supply a reference to support the above statement ?

See my previous reply to you

#28 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 19 October 2019 - 10:39 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 19 October 2019 - 09:56 AM, said:

See my previous reply to you

You have made a statement that I believe is false, your failure to provide me with rulings or court cases would reinforce that opinion.

You have made an allegation upon both ACC and the Judiciary, please back the allegation up with evidence.

#29 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 19 October 2019 - 10:42 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 19 October 2019 - 09:55 AM, said:

The Thread is in regards to a question submited to the members.

It is not an opportunity for you to attack me with your incessant challenges and neither am I willing to allow you to change the nature and character of this topic with your attack against me.

you either know something about this topic or you don't and if you don't please do not post

I am a member, you have made allegations within a post, please supply evidence to support your claims.

#30 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 October 2019 - 11:14 AM

View PostBrucey, on 19 October 2019 - 10:39 AM, said:

You have made a statement that I believe is false, your failure to provide me with rulings or court cases would reinforce that opinion.

You have made an allegation upon both ACC and the Judiciary, please back the allegation up with evidence.

I think everyone understands and sympathises with the fact that I do not care about your opinion.

With regards to what I have stated the courts have endorsed my statement to the extent that there are variable judgements going from one extreme to the other..

#31 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 October 2019 - 11:15 AM

View PostBrucey, on 19 October 2019 - 10:42 AM, said:

I am a member, you have made allegations within a post, please supply evidence to support your claims.

No thank you

I've already made my self clear on this matter.
Move forward with comments regarding the topic or please stop posting and let someone else have a turn.

#32 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 19 October 2019 - 12:10 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 19 October 2019 - 11:14 AM, said:

I think everyone understands and sympathises with the fact that I do not care about your opinion.

With regards to what I have stated the courts have endorsed my statement to the extent that there are variable judgements going from one extreme to the other..

As you can not sight any of these judgments or even spell the word, we shall consider this yet another of your lies.

This is the reason no one cares about your opinion, and have not participated in your bullshit poll.

#33 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 October 2019 - 12:39 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 19 October 2019 - 11:14 AM, said:

I don’t sympathise with you Thomas.
Understand your opinions
Yes
All your own laws rules and you can’t take being told your wrong by the courts in matters of earnings compensation and denied and definitely can’t take being told your wrong in the criminal courts
As we’ve asked
Where’s the judges rulings you ask to be debated ??

#34 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 October 2019 - 01:16 PM

View PostHemi, on 19 October 2019 - 12:39 PM, said:

I don’t sympathise with you Thomas.
Understand your opinions
Yes
All your own laws rules and you can’t take being told your wrong by the courts in matters of earnings compensation and denied and definitely can’t take being told your wrong in the criminal courts
As we’ve asked
Where’s the judges rulings you ask to be debated ??

This thread is about the substance of what I have said on the first posting, not what some other nasty person trying to take over the thread thinks he wanted to be about. This also applies to yourself who routinely hijack peoples postings including this one..
Reported

#35 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 October 2019 - 01:19 PM

View PostBrucey, on 19 October 2019 - 12:10 PM, said:

As you can not sight any of these judgments or even spell the word, we shall consider this yet another of your lies.

This is the reason no one cares about your opinion, and have not participated in your bullshit poll.

You continue to get yourself into trouble and even reported because you do not read what others have posted but instead seem to be preoccupied with your own rantings and agendas.

I certainly am very well aware of which Judge has said what. I simply don't want to share that information with yourself. That is my choice and you are not able to infer anything from that choice. To help you out, I'm not providing you with any information because I don't like you. The reason I don't like you is that you are an idiot. The same applies to your other friends who behaved appallingly in the same way as you do. Go away

#36 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 19 October 2019 - 02:39 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 19 October 2019 - 01:19 PM, said:

You continue to get yourself into trouble and even reported because you do not read what others have posted but instead seem to be preoccupied with your own rantings and agendas.

I certainly am very well aware of which Judge has said what. I simply don't want to share that information with yourself. That is my choice and you are not able to infer anything from that choice. To help you out, I'm not providing you with any information because I don't like you. The reason I don't like you is that you are an idiot. The same applies to your other friends who behaved appallingly in the same way as you do. Go away

You would not be helping me out, I do not need your help.

You would be proving that you are not a liar, but of course you can not do that.

Your response as usual when challenged is to insult threaten and attempt to belittle.

This post has shown once again that you are indeed a tyrant.

#37 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 October 2019 - 02:43 PM

View PostBrucey, on 19 October 2019 - 02:39 PM, said:

You would not be helping me out, I do not need your help.

You would be proving that you are not a liar, but of course you can not do that.

Your response as usual when challenged is to insult threaten and attempt to belittle.

This post has shown once again that you are indeed a tyrant.

Disregard of the sites rules
Reported

#38 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 19 October 2019 - 03:41 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 19 October 2019 - 02:43 PM, said:

Disregard of the sites rules
Reported

Tell someone who cares loser.

Your wrongful reporting serves no purpose whatsoever. except to show more of your bullying. of which Admin is well aware.

#39 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 October 2019 - 05:57 PM

View Posttommy, on 19 October 2019 - 05:01 PM, said:

have you not been able to find legislation v/s policy ,, as in the matters you are are relating to allan , and where have you failed as obtaining a result ...……….. Posted Image

You need to read my answer as opposed to postings made by others.

#40 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 October 2019 - 05:57 PM

View Posttommy, on 19 October 2019 - 05:05 PM, said:

which raises the question , does the related , topic , relate to yourself , or another party ,,,,,,,allan Posted Image

We are only talking about the topic. You need to shift your thinking from personalities and focus your attention on the law

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users