ACCforum: do banned posters have rights to repost - ACCforum

Jump to content

  • 3 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

do banned posters have rights to repost

#1 User is offline   tommy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1831
  • Joined: 21-September 05

Posted 27 September 2019 - 06:15 PM

as there has been members being banned from the forum .as in postings , can the forum administration inform the forum, as such when a forums membership is restoredf
0

#2 User is offline   tommy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1831
  • Joined: 21-September 05

Posted 27 September 2019 - 06:29 PM

View Posttommy, on 27 September 2019 - 06:15 PM, said:

as there has been members being banned from the forum .as in postings , can the forum administration inform the forum, as such when a forums membership is restoredf

and as members being banned from the forum postings , can those indviduals be exposed , to forum viewers
0

#3 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10450
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 27 September 2019 - 07:13 PM

View Posttommy, on 27 September 2019 - 06:15 PM, said:

as there has been members being banned from the forum .as in postings , can the forum administration inform the forum, as such when a forums membership is restoredf


No
1

#4 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10450
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 27 September 2019 - 07:13 PM

View Posttommy, on 27 September 2019 - 06:29 PM, said:

and as members being banned from the forum postings , can those indviduals be exposed , to forum viewers


No
1

#5 User is offline   Hemi 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2460
  • Joined: 05-January 12

Posted 28 September 2019 - 11:43 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 27 September 2019 - 07:13 PM, said:

No

Reported as off topic by the bully author who has no rights to speak on behalf of the admin/owners of this site
1

#6 User is offline   Hemi 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2460
  • Joined: 05-January 12

Posted 28 September 2019 - 11:44 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 27 September 2019 - 07:13 PM, said:

No

Reported as above post is. ;)
0

#7 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10450
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 28 September 2019 - 01:19 PM

View PostHemi, on 28 September 2019 - 11:43 AM, said:

Reported as off topic by the bully author who has no rights to speak on behalf of the admin/owners of this site


how come you are back?
1

#8 User is offline   tommy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1831
  • Joined: 21-September 05

Posted 28 September 2019 - 03:27 PM

View Posttommy, on 27 September 2019 - 06:15 PM, said:

as there has been members being banned from the forum .as in postings , can the forum administration inform the forum, as such when a forums membership is restoredf

can the above question be answered , and by whom , allan has given a reply , and which suggests could be his reply relates to as allan being a administrator or a messengere , on behalf , can you elaborate allan ,,,,,,,, :rolleyes:
0

#9 User is offline   tommy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1831
  • Joined: 21-September 05

Posted 28 September 2019 - 03:29 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 27 September 2019 - 07:13 PM, said:

No

why and for what reasons allan ,,,, are you the administrator or a messenger ,,,,,,,,,, :rolleyes:
0

#10 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10450
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 28 September 2019 - 04:44 PM

View Posttommy, on 28 September 2019 - 03:27 PM, said:

can the above question be answered , and by whom , allan has given a reply , and which suggests could be his reply relates to as allan being a administrator or a messengere , on behalf , can you elaborate allan ,,,,,,,, Posted Image


No
0

#11 User is offline   Brucey 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 9363
  • Joined: 26-January 07
  • LocationEarth

Posted 28 September 2019 - 05:16 PM

Fraudster is not an Admin, he is just a criminal who manipulates the system.

Any system.
4

#12 User is offline   tommy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1831
  • Joined: 21-September 05

Posted 28 September 2019 - 05:41 PM

View PostBrucey, on 28 September 2019 - 05:16 PM, said:

Fraudster is not an Admin, he is just a criminal who manipulates the system.

allan then appears to as have then controlling behaviours towards others as in whom challenges his supposed control as in the forum ,, :rolleyes:
1

#13 User is offline   tommy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1831
  • Joined: 21-September 05

Posted 28 September 2019 - 05:44 PM

View Posttommy, on 28 September 2019 - 05:41 PM, said:

allan then appears to as have then controlling behaviours towards others as in whom challenges his supposed control as in the forum ,, :rolleyes:/>/>

the question remains , as in the topic started , and whom has authority to reply to a simple request ,,, :rolleyes:/>
0

#14 User is offline   tommy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1831
  • Joined: 21-September 05

Posted 28 September 2019 - 05:47 PM

View Posttommy, on 28 September 2019 - 05:44 PM, said:

the question remains , as in the topic started , and whom has authority to reply to a simple request ,,, :rolleyes:/>/>

and to such matters if that can not be answered , where does one seek a a result from that question ,,,,,,,, :rolleyes:
0

#15 User is offline   Hemi 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2460
  • Joined: 05-January 12

Posted 28 September 2019 - 09:30 PM

View Posttommy, on 28 September 2019 - 05:47 PM, said:

and to such matters if that can not be answered , where does one seek a a result from that question ,,,,,,,, :rolleyes:/>

Simple answer tommy.

The actual owner/ administrator.
As Thomas has stated many time he is not the owner nor admin thus merely a normal member of this forum and has no more rights than you. Tho he tends to act otherwise as you can see.
3

#16 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10450
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 29 September 2019 - 10:53 AM

View PostBrucey, on 28 September 2019 - 05:16 PM, said:

Fraudster is not an Admin, he is just a criminal who manipulates the system.

Any system.


Off topic
Harassment
Reported

1

#17 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10450
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 29 September 2019 - 10:53 AM

View Posttommy, on 28 September 2019 - 05:41 PM, said:

allan then appears to as have then controlling behaviours towards others as in whom challenges his supposed control as in the forum ,, Posted Image


Wrong
Nothing whatsoever with even remotely suggest your Made up imaginary assertion

1

#18 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10450
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 29 September 2019 - 10:55 AM

View Posttommy, on 28 September 2019 - 05:47 PM, said:

and to such matters if that can not be answered , where does one seek a a result from that question ,,,,,,,, Posted Image


No
The site has no means by which you can address the creator of the site as a result of the activities of the late Kenneth Miller and his cohorts who sought to destroy the site while setting up His own in opposition. You can only blame him and those like him for the destruction of the site.

-2

#19 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10450
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 29 September 2019 - 10:57 AM

View PostHemi, on 28 September 2019 - 09:30 PM, said:

Simple answer tommy.

The actual owner/ administrator.
As Thomas has stated many time he is not the owner nor admin thus merely a normal member of this forum and has no more rights than you. Tho he tends to act otherwise as you can see.


Bringing to the attention of the sites policies rules and such like to wayward members such as yourself in no way infers I have any control over the site. It is up to each and every member to remind people like you to behave yourselves on this site. The problem is that you can't subject yourself to the authority of what is correct and would rather have anarchy for your own entertainment. Shame on you
1

#20 User is offline   Brucey 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 9363
  • Joined: 26-January 07
  • LocationEarth

Posted 29 September 2019 - 11:04 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 29 September 2019 - 10:57 AM, said:

Bringing to the attention of the sites policies rules and such like to wayward members such as yourself in no way infers I have any control over the site. It is up to each and every member to remind people like you to behave yourselves on this site. The problem is that you can't subject yourself to the authority of what is correct and would rather have anarchy for your own entertainment. Shame on you


Considering you are the most prolific rule breaker on this site, we will treat the above post with the contempt it deserves.
4

Share this topic:


  • 3 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users