• You cannot reply to this topic

IRD and backdated ERC payout

#41 User is offline   malhar 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 October 2019 - 01:27 PM

View PostTish, on 26 September 2019 - 01:58 PM, said:

Thanks for that. I'll start combing the Act, and haunting nzlii again for precedent. I'll probably almost be done when they try to kick him off ERC and into a job he can't possibly do and the shitfest will begin all over again.

My Court case may help you getting interest
http://www.nzlii.org...Harris%20Malcom
Make a simple request for interest, don't give a reason just ask for interest on the back dated payment, let ACC make a decision then you only have to act on their reasoning.
I got 20 years back pay and interest but had to pay 39% on it which meant I payed an extra $85,000.00 Tax than I would have I had been paid over the years.
The only consolation was there is not tax on interest.

#42 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 October 2019 - 03:14 PM

View Postmalhar, on 07 October 2019 - 01:27 PM, said:

My Court case may help you getting interest
http://www.nzlii.org...Harris%20Malcom
Make a simple request for interest, don't give a reason just ask for interest on the back dated payment, let ACC make a decision then you only have to act on their reasoning.
I got 20 years back pay and interest but had to pay 39% on it which meant I payed an extra $85,000.00 Tax than I would have I had been paid over the years.
The only consolation was there is not tax on interest.

which suggests all backdated earnings are consolidated into on one tax year , and as then would attract a maximum tax of which that tax bracket allowed ,,,,,on the earnings calculated ,,,,,,,,,,,,

#43 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 October 2019 - 03:28 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 27 September 2019 - 07:16 PM, said:

If you have never ever heard of anybody being successfully rehabilitated into a new occupation in a satisfactory manner, why can't you just acknowledge that you are lying

tommy is not in a position to post infos . of whom has had appropriate or non appropriate rehab , allan , that is up to a poster to then give those personal details results .ie if those whom have those rights left to do so ,,,,,,,, ie have not had their posting rights , terminated , until such , if can be restored , BTW any advancements as in your fraudulent activities being overturned as in your lost erc wc entitlements being restored..allan :rolleyes:

#44 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 October 2019 - 03:38 PM

View Posttommy, on 07 October 2019 - 03:14 PM, said:

which suggests all backdated earnings are consolidated into on one tax year , and as the would attract a maximum tax of which that tax bracket allowed ,,,,,on the earnings calculated ,,,,,,,,,,,,

seems to be a standard procedure , as in tax matters , the issues are coming to amounts that are taxable , as in the amounts that are incomes , which become the TOTAL TAXABLE AMOUNT …….. :rolleyes:

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users