• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MIS-TRIAL AT REVIEW HEARING REVIEW HEARING

#1 User is offline   chroy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 August 2019 - 10:59 PM

I need urgent advice. During cross examination of my expert witness the ACC lawyer during a lunch break looked at documents from my expert witness and did not advise myself thr applicant or reviewer.
Also, the lawyer for ACC bought a junior lawyer to assist with the witnesses for ACC and he was heard telling the witness about my behaviour and other matters taking place in the hearing.
My expert can is now conflicted and cannot continue to be an expert to give evidence at my review hearing which disadvantages me.
What should I do? What type of late application can or do I make to the Reviewer? I know this could assist with an appeal. Could I request a new eview hearing? Thank you

#2 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 August 2019 - 11:46 AM

View Postchroy, on 06 August 2019 - 10:59 PM, said:

I need urgent advice. During cross examination of my expert witness the ACC lawyer during a lunch break looked at documents from my expert witness and did not advise myself thr applicant or reviewer.
Also, the lawyer for ACC bought a junior lawyer to assist with the witnesses for ACC and he was heard telling the witness about my behaviour and other matters taking place in the hearing.
My expert can is now conflicted and cannot continue to be an expert to give evidence at my review hearing which disadvantages me.
What should I do? What type of late application can or do I make to the Reviewer? I know this could assist with an appeal. Could I request a new eview hearing? Thank you

If it was a criminal hearing upon the judge hearing of such behaviour would be compelled to abort the trial.

A review hearing is not covered by the protocols of the courts.

They can't even decide the true nature of what are review hearing actually is whether it be a tribunal hearing or something else.

The fact that a review hearing can be appealed to the judicial system by way of a district court if someone told lies in reviewing that would be considered to be perjury punishable by up to 7 years in prison.

Clearly ACC had an intention to prevent the course of justice which is not perjury but another activity that would capture the behaviour of the ACC staff member who carried out the activities you have described which is also punishable by up to 7 years in prison.

Report the matter to the police immediately, a crime has been committed !!!

#3 User is offline   chroy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 August 2019 - 06:43 AM

Bloody hopeless ACC forum no1 can answer my question! Where all u advocates on here?? Asleep

#4 User is offline   chroy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 August 2019 - 06:43 AM

Thanks Allan much appreciated

#5 User is offline   spacefish 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 August 2019 - 12:08 PM

View Postchroy, on 11 August 2019 - 06:43 AM, said:

Bloody hopeless ACC forum no1 can answer my question! Where all u advocates on here?? Asleep

Lawyers and Conveyancers Act (Lawyers: Conduct and Client Care) Rules 2008
Try Chapter 13:
http://www.legislati...test/whole.html

#6 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 August 2019 - 07:21 PM

View Postchroy, on 11 August 2019 - 06:43 AM, said:

I thought I was providing you with relevant help.

If you think that the issues have not been covered perhaps you could be more specific in order that you get the help that you think you need.

As you know I am always willing to help

#7 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 August 2019 - 07:25 PM

View Postspacefish, on 11 August 2019 - 12:08 PM, said:

Lawyers and Conveyancers Act (Lawyers: Conduct and Client Care) Rules 2008
Try Chapter 13:
http://www.legislati...test/whole.html

I read through chapter 13 and failed to find any relevance to this thread.

Perhaps you could enlighten us with what your thoughts are regarding chapter 13 in connection with this particular post.

#8 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 August 2019 - 08:54 PM

The Lawyer is giving advice then he becomes the expert witness and can be examined.

You should have asked your witness The information you supplied has not been claimed as not correct, then do you still claim that the information you originally supplied is still correct.

The ACC representative has read the document that is it correct. Does he have the necessary skill or experience to question the facts of that reports.

ACC Lawyers do not have the skills or experience to oppose the facts. Making arguments is not showing error in the first information.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users