ACCforum: Recived a letter from acc showing the ammount to be payed is diffrent then the ammount quoted on the phone - ACCforum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Recived a letter from acc showing the ammount to be payed is diffrent then the ammount quoted on the phone

#1 User is offline   Nunace 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 August 2019 - 02:10 PM

Hi, first of all great fourm. I have recived a letter showing that my earning at 1500 a week. With they payment to me being 1k a week, yet I only recived 375 a week. And next week was to recive 455. Not shore what to make of the letter. It is sensitive claims is that potential earning or back pay. Really confused. As the ammount differs quite significantly.

#2 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 August 2019 - 09:15 PM

Nunace, on 03 August 2019 - 02:10 PM, said:

Hi, first of all great fourm. I have recived a letter showing that my earning at 1500 a week. With they payment to me being 1k a week, yet I only recived 375 a week. And next week was to recive 455. Not shore what to make of the letter. It is sensitive claims is that potential earning or back pay. Really confused. As the ammount differs quite significantly.

It is more probable than not that the ACC staff member is carrying out activities for which they have had no training nor supervision. The alternative is they could be just pushing you to see how far they can go without you challenging them.

Write a polite letter asking them to clarify the payments they have made by way of the information they have received and how they have calculated your compensation. Don't forget to be respectful and polite because stupid people can be very nasty.

#3 User is offline   Nunace 

• Pip

Posted 03 August 2019 - 11:02 PM

I think it was just a mix up or I been reinbressed for travel

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users