• You cannot reply to this topic

The injured right to be heard

#101 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted Yesterday, 05:02 PM

View Posttommy, on 22 July 2019 - 04:44 PM, said:

where to date allan as in your where abouts of your criminal convictions towards the acc ,,being overturned ,, and such your entitlements being :D/> restored :D/>

Never tommy
He claims he got two people out of jail but nigh on 30 years trying and he can’t fix his own problems.
Living in a Fantasy land is all he has.

#102 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted Yesterday, 05:03 PM

View PostHemi, on 22 July 2019 - 04:55 PM, said:

:lol:/>/>/>
That shows how fuked up you really are Thomas.
Of course the concerns were able to be confirmed
You provided the information to do so.
Then the bomb plot arrived as well confirming what was already concerns to be very major concerns
The judge agreed with it all findng you guilty as charged
On that you were let off a jail sentence not because of your dreams of it being a joke but for other reasons you will never know
But the result , it suited me -your on the watch list 24:7 for ever so I’m happy as Thomas that you wont be planning any more terrorism acts and anything without it Being known.
Game set match over
You lost
Good part is
According to you were playing with morons
Guess at times being a moron pays off eh Thomas.
If we are morons makes you look like a real stupid idiot.
Want a rematch anytime with me then be my guest
You’ll lose again.

Go and find a job you lazy prick.

allan s future is in allans control ,, is a no brainer ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :D

#103 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted Yesterday, 05:13 PM

View PostHemi, on 22 July 2019 - 05:02 PM, said:

Never tommy
He claims he got two people out of jail but nigh on 30 years trying and he can’t fix his own problems.
Living in a Fantasy land is all he has.

that appears is a side issue , hemi ,, as in there are persons whom do as a supposed academics help others in jail with lesser abilities ,, the fact remains ., to restore his entitlements ,, he must overturn his past conviictions , hemi ,, and to date alllan appears to be in a void …………. of not \creating a result in his favour

#104 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted Yesterday, 05:14 PM

View PostHemi, on 22 July 2019 - 04:55 PM, said:

Posted Image/>/>
That shows how fuked up you really are Thomas.
Of course the concerns were able to be confirmed
You provided the information to do so.
Then the bomb plot arrived as well confirming what was already concerns to be very major concerns
The judge agreed with it all findng you guilty as charged
On that you were let off a jail sentence not because of your dreams of it being a joke but for other reasons you will never know
But the result , it suited me -your on the watch list 24:7 for ever so I’m happy as Thomas that you wont be planning any more terrorism acts and anything without it Being known.
Game set match over
You lost
Good part is
According to you were playing with morons
Guess at times being a moron pays off eh Thomas.
If we are morons makes you look like a real stupid idiot.
Want a rematch anytime with me then be my guest
You’ll lose again.

Go and find a job you lazy prick.

To demonstrate That you are at least a moron but could be a co-collaborator is whether or not you were being manipulated by Douglas we'll or totally suffered by him

The facts are that you acted upon Douglas wheels Communications with you of which you passed on to the ACC. There is no possibility of anything other than that as you had never communicated with me in any way or formand most certainly not to the level of particularity described by Douglas we'll.Confirmation of imagination cannot possibly be confirmation at all as imagination is not something that is in any way or form connected with the real world. A drunk passed out on my couch and waking up six months later imagining that he had heard something canno in anyone's language recalled evidence and know one would call that evidence and less there was dishonesty behind the actions. However with regards to yourself and the way that you behaved in response to what Douglas we'll that said we can only really conclude in the most favourable light that you are a moron. If you would rather not be a moron then the only conclusion is that you were quite well aware that you were joining with him in a deliberate act of deception and subterfuge for the purposes of manipulating the police, an issue that was discussed by Douglas we'll in regards to his boasting in my home where he quite clearly described his capacity to manipulate anybody who was involved in any kind of profiling. Of course he was discussing the ACC at the time and their propensity towards profiling. I asked him whether or not it was possible for anybody to manipulate the ACC and he answered in the affirmative with some laughter.

Here we are you continuing on in some fantasy world about 24 /7 watchlist. This of course demonstrates your fantasy world she had with Douglas we'll because that's exactly what he said. In fact rather than face the reality of them coming to my home for the purposes of my examining why the ACC were investigating for fraud he later claimed that he was sent to my home to keep an eye on me. This mindset that permeates through the tagteam originating from him to you does demonstrate a common thought which of course simply reinforces the conspiratorial framework existing within the tagteam. Amongst the tagteam there are those who are easily led and manipulated and others doing the manipulating. You and Kenneth Miller were of those who were the manipulated which is the reason why I have described you both and others as morons. I'm sorry I'm using an old fashion to terminology here to describe you but that is the clinical name.

Throughout history we do find that more often than not morons successfully attacked the innocent. They achieve success with their attacks for no other reason that ordinary people cannot perceive or imagine that morons would behave so monstrously. It is for this reason that we have laws to protect us against evildoers such as this type of moronic behaviour.

#105 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted Yesterday, 05:33 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 22 July 2019 - 05:14 PM, said:

To demonstrate That you are at least a moron but could be a co-collaborator is whether or not you were being manipulated by Douglas we'll or totally suffered by him

The facts are that you acted upon Douglas wheels Communications with you of which you passed on to the ACC. There is no possibility of anything other than that as you had never communicated with me in any way or formand most certainly not to the level of particularity described by Douglas we'll.Confirmation of imagination cannot possibly be confirmation at all as imagination is not something that is in any way or form connected with the real world. A drunk passed out on my couch and waking up six months later imagining that he had heard something canno in anyone's language recalled evidence and know one would call that evidence and less there was dishonesty behind the actions. However with regards to yourself and the way that you behaved in response to what Douglas we'll that said we can only really conclude in the most favourable light that you are a moron. If you would rather not be a moron then the only conclusion is that you were quite well aware that you were joining with him in a deliberate act of deception and subterfuge for the purposes of manipulating the police, an issue that was discussed by Douglas we'll in regards to his boasting in my home where he quite clearly described his capacity to manipulate anybody who was involved in any kind of profiling. Of course he was discussing the ACC at the time and their propensity towards profiling. I asked him whether or not it was possible for anybody to manipulate the ACC and he answered in the affirmative with some laughter.

Here we are you continuing on in some fantasy world about 24 /7 watchlist. This of course demonstrates your fantasy world she had with Douglas we'll because that's exactly what he said. In fact rather than face the reality of them coming to my home for the purposes of my examining why the ACC were investigating for fraud he later claimed that he was sent to my home to keep an eye on me. This mindset that permeates through the tagteam originating from him to you does demonstrate a common thought which of course simply reinforces the conspiratorial framework existing within the tagteam. Amongst the tagteam there are those who are easily led and manipulated and others doing the manipulating. You and Kenneth Miller were of those who were the manipulated which is the reason why I have described you both and others as morons. I'm sorry I'm using an old fashion to terminology here to describe you but that is the clinical name.

Throughout history we do find that more often than not morons successfully attacked the innocent. They achieve success with their attacks for no other reason that ordinary people cannot perceive or imagine that morons would behave so monstrously. It is for this reason that we have laws to protect us against evildoers such as this type of moronic behaviour.

if a moron is a moron , allam ,, where to date can morons be held accountable for actions , if one is accused of .ie court of law ,, , ie abusing one on a forum site etc ,,,,,,,

#106 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted Yesterday, 05:41 PM

View Posttommy, on 22 July 2019 - 05:33 PM, said:

if a moron is a moron , allam ,, where to date can morons be held accountable for actions , if one is accused of .ie court of law ,, , ie abusing one on a forum site etc ,,,,,,,

where to date can there be a resolution , to allans imaginary , fantasy affairs with the corportation , and others be resolve :D d,, all are awaiting ,, as in a time warp :D

#107 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted Yesterday, 07:59 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 22 July 2019 - 05:14 PM, said:

Nothing I repeat nothing of weals was given to acc by me
Couldn’t go there Thomas
Bomb plots time line very clear and documented
Weal Miller acc

As the final score showed
Thomas = zero and convicted

Your moron team = 200% success.

Watch list 24/7
No fantasy mate
Your definitely in it
You passed the entry fee with honours.

Share this topic: