ACCforum: Be careful of this person, he's an abuser. - ACCforum

Jump to content

  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Be careful of this person, he's an abuser.

#1 User is offline   hukildaspida 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 3346
  • Joined: 24-August 07

Posted 14 June 2019 - 05:37 PM

Bump

https://accforum.org...n-hes-an-abuser
0

#2 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10192
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 14 June 2019 - 05:57 PM

View Posthukildaspida, on 14 June 2019 - 05:37 PM, said:



There are proper and lawful ways to behave and your way is not one of them.

Regardless of what you think about this fellow it is entirely inappropriate to make public accusations against an individual in the manner you have. Shame on you!

If the fellow is someone that the police should be aware of while then you should tell the police and if the fellow was convicted based on the processes of justice it is only then you may criticise someone in the manner you are doing.

There is a reason that this topic has been removed from being a topic of discussion on the site. Again shame on you for your disgraceful conduct.

0

#3 User is offline   tommy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1697
  • Joined: 21-September 05

Posted 14 June 2019 - 07:38 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 14 June 2019 - 05:57 PM, said:

There are proper and lawful ways to behave and your way is not one of them.

Regardless of what you think about this fellow it is entirely inappropriate to make public accusations against an individual in the manner you have. Shame on you!

If the fellow is someone that the police should be aware of while then you should tell the police and if the fellow was convicted based on the processes of justice it is only then you may criticise someone in the manner you are doing.

There is a reason that this topic has been removed from being a topic of discussion on the site. Again shame on you for your disgraceful conduct.

shame on you allan ,, as in this person forwarding an opinion .. of fact ...as in todays world .. of alerting others ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
2

#4 User is offline   Brucey 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 9290
  • Joined: 26-January 07
  • LocationEarth

Posted 15 June 2019 - 01:14 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 14 June 2019 - 05:57 PM, said:

There are proper and lawful ways to behave and your way is not one of them.

Regardless of what you think about this fellow it is entirely inappropriate to make public accusations against an individual in the manner you have. Shame on you!

If the fellow is someone that the police should be aware of while then you should tell the police and if the fellow was convicted based on the processes of justice it is only then you may criticise someone in the manner you are doing.

There is a reason that this topic has been removed from being a topic of discussion on the site. Again shame on you for your disgraceful conduct.




So it is acceptable for you to make false accusations against people and organizations, but the members are not allowed to alert people to a person posing as a man of the cloth, in order to molest people.

You Fraudster have made more false accusations, and slandered more people and organizations through this forum than any other.


EG, your accusations that ACC have committed perjury, when no charges have been laid, let alone any conviction. And your false allegations that I am Douglas Weal, which you have never retracted.

Shame on YOU !!!!! Alan thomas.
3

#5 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10192
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 15 June 2019 - 02:59 PM

View PostBrucey, on 15 June 2019 - 01:14 PM, said:

So it is acceptable for you to make false accusations against people and organizations, but the members are not allowed to alert people to a person posing as a man of the cloth, in order to molest people.

You Fraudster have made more false accusations, and slandered more people and organizations through this forum than any other.


EG, your accusations that ACC have committed perjury, when no charges have been laid, let alone any conviction. And your false allegations that I am Douglas Weal, which you have never retracted.

Shame on YOU !!!!! Alan thomas.


The alarm bells ringing in this case is that no one is actually providing any "evidence" of the alleged wrongdoing. All I am seeing is the quite typical nonsense that I do see on the site whereby some of the members work themselves up to some kind of a frenzy and then rely upon that frenzy as an alternative to evidence. Bruce you seem to be one of the significant players in this type of ridiculous behaviour..

You then go on to claim I have been making false allegations. What a ridiculous state of affairs when you accuse me of making false allegations when all have done is refute the allegations made against myself. This is the nature of idiots that cannot distinguish and then submit their lives to the authority of reality.

When ACC has produced a letter claiming to possess information of my working that not only an impossibility for them to possess, given that it was impossible for me to work, combined with the fact that despite being given a direction from the court to surrender the alleged information and then failing to do so followed by an admission in the High Court that they never possessed any such information. Their own lawyer even warned the ACC that even if the claimant does work that is not the basis for cancelling a claim or tampering with earnings compensation entitlements unless of course earnings reach a threshold tthat enables the ACC to calculate abatement of earnings. You seem to receipt the nature of your hysteria to support the ACC has its foundations in imaginations or even made up nonsense for pecuniary advantage. The fact that you support imagination is contributory to your mental disposition and overall ddysfunction.


The ACC perjury as a matter of fact. It is irrelevant as to whether or not the ACC have yet been prosecuted and convicted for this perjury. Perjury does not come into existence subsequent to a court case but rather at the moment of offending. For example a murderer is a murderer at the moment the life of their victim is extinguished and not wwhen the court converts. This is where you have become quite disorientated where your view of reality become subject to a viewpoint rather than a reality.


So in summary we have a member of our site expecting a fellow human being to be attacked by others without benefit of evidence. When someone makes such an accusation with an expectation that others follow their viewpoint we identify a significance personality defect. Those who follow such individuals likewise demonstrate a similar but slightly different defect which includes such individuals as being submissives.

-2

#6 User is offline   Brucey 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 9290
  • Joined: 26-January 07
  • LocationEarth

Posted 15 June 2019 - 03:23 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 15 June 2019 - 02:59 PM, said:

The alarm bells ringing in this case is that no one is actually providing any "evidence" of the alleged wrongdoing. All I am seeing is the quite typical nonsense that I do see on the site whereby some of the members work themselves up to some kind of a frenzy and then rely upon that frenzy as an alternative to evidence. Bruce you seem to be one of the significant players in this type of ridiculous behaviour..

You then go on to claim I have been making false allegations. What a ridiculous state of affairs when you accuse me of making false allegations when all have done is refute the allegations made against myself. This is the nature of idiots that cannot distinguish and then submit their lives to the authority of reality.

When ACC has produced a letter claiming to possess information of my working that not only an impossibility for them to possess, given that it was impossible for me to work, combined with the fact that despite being given a direction from the court to surrender the alleged information and then failing to do so followed by an admission in the High Court that they never possessed any such information. Their own lawyer even warned the ACC that even if the claimant does work that is not the basis for cancelling a claim or tampering with earnings compensation entitlements unless of course earnings reach a threshold tthat enables the ACC to calculate abatement of earnings. You seem to receipt the nature of your hysteria to support the ACC has its foundations in imaginations or even made up nonsense for pecuniary advantage. The fact that you support imagination is contributory to your mental disposition and overall ddysfunction.


The ACC perjury as a matter of fact. It is irrelevant as to whether or not the ACC have yet been prosecuted and convicted for this perjury. Perjury does not come into existence subsequent to a court case but rather at the moment of offending. For example a murderer is a murderer at the moment the life of their victim is extinguished and not wwhen the court converts. This is where you have become quite disorientated where your view of reality become subject to a viewpoint rather than a reality.


So in summary we have a member of our site expecting a fellow human being to be attacked by others without benefit of evidence. When someone makes such an accusation with an expectation that others follow their viewpoint we identify a significance personality defect. Those who follow such individuals likewise demonstrate a similar but slightly different defect which includes such individuals as being submissives.





You have not produced any evidence what so ever of any wrong doing, eg perjury.

You do not get to label people with crimes that they have not been charged or sentenced for. That is the courts job.

I have no intention of debating this with you in someone else's thread,I am just pointing out, that you are a complete hypocrite, and a bully.
2

#7 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10192
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 15 June 2019 - 04:38 PM

View PostBrucey, on 15 June 2019 - 03:23 PM, said:

You have not produced any evidence what so ever of any wrong doing, eg perjury.

You do not get to label people with crimes that they have not been charged or sentenced for. That is the courts job.

I have no intention of debating this with you in someone else's thread,I am just pointing out, that you are a complete hypocrite, and a bully.


This topic addresses hukildaspida accusing someone else of wrongdoing and her labelling them without any evidence of any sort other than a gaggle of "me too" fanatics. Nothing to do with me. You are off topic again. Try and get your compulsive obsessive disorder under control as you are again overwriting someone else's thread with your own personality disorder.


We have far too many following ACC's lead of labelling people and making false allegations. Why does she not and other people not give the accused an opportunity for a voice?

0

#8 User is offline   Brucey 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 9290
  • Joined: 26-January 07
  • LocationEarth

Posted 15 June 2019 - 05:38 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 15 June 2019 - 04:38 PM, said:

This topic addresses hukildaspida accusing someone else of wrongdoing and her labelling them without any evidence of any sort other than a gaggle of "me too" fanatics. Nothing to do with me. You are off topic again. Try and get your compulsive obsessive disorder under control as you are again overwriting someone else's thread with your own personality disorder.


We have far too many following ACC's lead of labelling people and making false allegations. Why does she not and other people not give the accused an opportunity for a voice?




You took this thread off topic with post five, and you continue to post off topic.

What's more you continue to tell lies about other people.

I do not have a personality disorder.

So once again your a hypocrite.

I totaly agree with Spida, this person is obviously engaged in anti social behaviour, obviously a pervert, people need to know.
3

#9 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10192
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 15 June 2019 - 06:43 PM

View PostBrucey, on 15 June 2019 - 05:38 PM, said:

You took this thread off topic with post five, and you continue to post off topic.

What's more you continue to tell lies about other people.

I do not have a personality disorder.

So once again your a hypocrite.

I totaly agree with Spida, this person is obviously engaged in anti social behaviour, obviously a pervert, people need to know.


Okay so you advocate that it is okay to publicly name and shame someone despite there being no supporting evidence. This is not freedom of speech but rather an abuse of which New Zealand has a long tradition of standing up against such unlawful behaviour.

If the fellow concerned has done something wrong will then there are proper processes to go through

. This forum was never set up to provide a means to abuse and trash someone which is the reason why the topic which has been bumped has been shut down in order to prevent anyone adding their posts to that subject matter. In other words that topic is closed.

0

#10 User is offline   Brucey 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 9290
  • Joined: 26-January 07
  • LocationEarth

Posted 16 June 2019 - 08:42 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 15 June 2019 - 06:43 PM, said:

Okay so you advocate that it is okay to publicly name and shame someone despite there being no supporting evidence. This is not freedom of speech but rather an abuse of which New Zealand has a long tradition of standing up against such unlawful behaviour.

If the fellow concerned has done something wrong will then there are proper processes to go through

. This forum was never set up to provide a means to abuse and trash someone which is the reason why the topic which has been bumped has been shut down in order to prevent anyone adding their posts to that subject matter. In other words that topic is closed.


Thomas said.


"Okay so you advocate that it is okay to publicly name and shame someone despite there being no supporting evidence."


This is exactly what you do ,on a regular basis, as I have pointed out.

You publish things about people that are not true.

If you take a look at this thread alone, you have managed to "abuse and trash" me extensively.


Your a good one for quoting the rules all the time, yet you are the member which most often breaks them.

As I have shown , your a hypocrite.
3

#11 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10192
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 16 June 2019 - 12:00 PM

View PostBrucey, on 16 June 2019 - 08:42 AM, said:

Thomas said.


"Okay so you advocate that it is okay to publicly name and shame someone despite there being no supporting evidence."


This is exactly what you do ,on a regular basis, as I have pointed out.

You publish things about people that are not true.

If you take a look at this thread alone, you have managed to "abuse and trash" me extensively.


Your a good one for quoting the rules all the time, yet you are the member which most often breaks them.

As I have shown , your a hypocrite.


I am not entering into a discussion with you about something that is not part of this thread.

The author of this thread as accused and the fame someone without bring to anyone's attention any factual evidence and is most arrogantly expecting everybody to just accept that their accusation has integrity. This is particularly bad when the individual concerned has not had an opportunity to defend himself. Trashing someone's name Without benefit of defence or beyond any conviction is unacceptable to the site and therefore not allowed.


https://en.wikipedia...e_(Breaking_Bad)



2

#12 User is offline   tommy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1697
  • Joined: 21-September 05

Posted 16 June 2019 - 03:48 PM

 Alan Thomas, on 16 June 2019 - 12:00 PM, said:

I am not entering into a discussion with you about something that is not part of this thread.

The author of this thread as accused and the fame someone without bring to anyone's attention any factual evidence and is most arrogantly expecting everybody to just accept that their accusation has integrity. This is particularly bad when the individual concerned has not had an opportunity to defend himself. Trashing someone's name Without benefit of defence or beyond any conviction is unacceptable to the site and therefore not allowed.


https://en.wikipedia...e_(Breaking_Bad)

is not what an open forum is about ,,, allan ,,, as in deciding , materials provided are accurate ,,to then make a overall judgement ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
1

#13 User is offline   tommy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1697
  • Joined: 21-September 05

Posted 16 June 2019 - 03:51 PM

 tommy, on 16 June 2019 - 03:48 PM, said:

is not what an open forum is about ,,, allan ,,, as in deciding , materials provided are accurate ,,to then make a overall judgement ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

BTW ,,,any advancements as in your lost erc ,,wc entitlements being restored ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,allan
0

#14 User is offline   Brucey 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 9290
  • Joined: 26-January 07
  • LocationEarth

Posted 16 June 2019 - 04:48 PM

 Alan Thomas, on 16 June 2019 - 12:00 PM, said:

I am not entering into a discussion with you about something that is not part of this thread.

The author of this thread as accused and the fame someone without bring to anyone's attention any factual evidence and is most arrogantly expecting everybody to just accept that their accusation has integrity. This is particularly bad when the individual concerned has not had an opportunity to defend himself. Trashing someone's name Without benefit of defence or beyond any conviction is unacceptable to the site and therefore not allowed.


https://en.wikipedia...e_(Breaking_Bad)





Then dont thrash my name around without defence, hypocrite.



3

#15 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10192
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 16 June 2019 - 06:21 PM

 tommy, on 16 June 2019 - 03:48 PM, said:

is not what an open forum is about ,,, allan ,,, as in deciding , materials provided are accurate ,,to then make a overall judgement ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


No
This is not a site for fake news and neither can it be submitted under the disguise of discussion. What we are dealing with in this particular thread is an extraordinarily nasty/vicious attack against an individual. Having said that I am not trying to say whether or not this fellow is guilty.

It is an appropriate to viciously attack someone and manipulate public opinion and then try to discuss whether or not he is guilty of anything. That is not the way honourable/civilised human beings behave.

-2

#16 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10192
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 16 June 2019 - 06:22 PM

 Brucey, on 16 June 2019 - 04:48 PM, said:

Then dont thrash my name around without defence, hypocrite.





This thread is not about you
-1

#17 User is offline   Brucey 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 9290
  • Joined: 26-January 07
  • LocationEarth

Posted 17 June 2019 - 09:03 AM

 Alan Thomas, on 16 June 2019 - 06:22 PM, said:

This thread is not about you


This thread is not about you either, but that hasn't stopped you from using it to abuse, insult and tell lies about me.



You are guilty of the very behavour that you entered this thread to protest about.


HYPOCRITE.
1

#18 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10192
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 17 June 2019 - 11:22 AM

 Brucey, on 17 June 2019 - 09:03 AM, said:

This thread is not about you either, but that hasn't stopped you from using it to abuse, insult and tell lies about me.



You are guilty of the very behavour that you entered this thread to protest about.


HYPOCRITE.


You quite clearly aren't thinking this through and are simply responding in a knee-jerk reaction much the same as the originator of this thread.

The type of knee-jerk reaction behaviour that leads to allegations devoid of fact are one of the things that are not allowed on the site hence the subject matter of this thread being banned from being discussed on this site.

Reminding people that they are breaking the rules of the site as a matter of fact and as such does not in any way indicate any kind of hypocrisy.

-1

#19 User is offline   tommy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1697
  • Joined: 21-September 05

Posted 17 June 2019 - 04:42 PM

[quote name='Alan Thomas' timestamp='1560727320' post='263912']
You quite clearly aren't thinking this through and are simply responding in a knee-jerk reaction much the same as the originator of this thread.

The type of knee-jerk reaction behaviour that leads to allegations devoid of fact are one of the things that are not allowed on the site hence the subject matter of this thread being banned from being discussed on this site.

Reminding people that they are breaking the rules of the site as a matter of fact and as such does not in any way indicate any kind of hypocrisy.
[/quote
prove your innocence . allan ,,, as in your acc related issues ,,, and report back if one can ,, as in your lost erc ,, wc entitlements being restored .and hence give viewers , posters credibility , confidence as in your postings ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
2

#20 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10192
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 17 June 2019 - 04:49 PM

View Posttommy, on 17 June 2019 - 04:42 PM, said:



prove your innocence . allan ,,, as in your acc related issues ,,, and report back if one can ,, as in your lost erc ,, wc entitlements being restored .and hence give viewers , posters credibility , confidence as in your postings ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


Reported
Off topic
0

Share this topic:


  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users