Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ACC email address for OIA requests

#1 User is offline   Tish 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 April 2019 - 11:07 AM

Currently, ACC appear to offer only an online form on their web site to submit an OIA request, and I don't wish to send email to the generic claims address. I have no intention of making the request via FYI, for a variety of reasons.

A request for contact details of those who handle their all info requests via the current case manager has yet has yet to yield an address and response to the email is on hold whilst they refer to their solicitor about information requested in the same email.

I prefer to deal directly from the start with an actual email address and supposedly a real individual by name to fully document the information trail from inception and wish this to be a unique item separate from the current claim and claim status.

Does anyone know of a specific, direct ACC email address for service for an OIA request?

Ta muchly.

#2 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 22 April 2019 - 12:03 PM

Your sense of timing might be slightly out unfortunately

THE OIA SYSTEM is currently being reviewed due to abuse of process, highlighted by Judith Collins and serial blogger Cameron Slater

It was abused by several members from this site so i understand why you dont want personal info splattered globally

There are articles on Stuff.co.nz if you would care to check up

If its a specific request re your own files, go via case manager

If its a general or generic request re the corporation, check the ACC.co.nz website,your request might be through a specific person whos email addy might be there?

#3 User is offline   Tish 

• PipPip

Posted 22 April 2019 - 01:42 PM

View PostBrucey, on 22 April 2019 - 12:03 PM, said:

Your sense of timing might be slightly out unfortunately

THE OIA SYSTEM is currently being reviewed due to abuse of process, highlighted by Judith Collins and serial blogger Cameron Slater

It was abused by several members from this site so i understand why you dont want personal info splattered globally

There are articles on Stuff.co.nz if you would care to check up

If its a specific request re your own files, go via case manager

If its a general or generic request re the corporation, check the ACC.co.nz website,your request might be through a specific person whos email addy might be there?

Thanks Brucey, it is an open claim following a District Court ruling.

ETA done and sent via the website.

Thanks

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users