• You cannot reply to this topic

Cassandra Complex has returned

#1 User is offline   Lupine 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 January 2019 - 06:26 AM

Greetings all,

The Cassandra Complex is back up with an entirely new design and purpose.

www.cassandracomplex.org.nz

Cassandra Shield will be covering all the ACC issues in the near future. Any survivors who are thinking of joining me in this should resist any such urge. The people involved in this are playing for keeps. Only those steeped in the art of going mongrel can survive. We have almost lost one female activist to mob induced suicide already. I think survivors will be interested to see what is going on. There will be a lot of updates.

Lupine

#2 User is offline   anonymousey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2019 - 07:55 PM

Great to see you & yours are still keeping on keeping on Lupine ... and always taking care :wub:

BTW it is likely green eye nonsense again trying again to manipulate newbies & readers etc

I say this mostly as looks like the other members commercial website has been resurrected yet again in the past couple of weeks. I wont say too much on this matter as it was exhausting last time with his various different lies on this matter

FYI unfortunately Lupine there are still some very nauseating & offensive statements or urban legends within the website still being broadcast. Also it appears that there are still various other pages from his last advertisements in this forum .... which originated with the previous business website &or fake trust ... which may still have to be reloaded in this other website etc :wacko:

#3 User is offline   Lupine 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 January 2019 - 08:59 AM

Ha Ha. Appreciate that Mousey.

Yeah. I often wonder just how it is I find myself in these situations. But I have never been one to back down when it comes time to a spot of mongrel and one of the greatest pleasures I have in life is flying in the face of public opinion and turning things around.

Having said that, this time was too hideous to feel anything but rage and horror in all honesty. That is one of the blackest pits I have every fought in. Once I have finished ensuring those responsible will live their entire lives forever cast in the shadow of their filthy actions I will return to dealing with a certain outstanding issue I have with a more traditional foe. Posted Image

#4 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 February 2019 - 11:01 AM

Morning Lupine

There is a person in need for sensitive issues at the moment. Can you help.

Mini

#5 User is offline   Up2u 

• Pip

Posted 01 February 2019 - 07:28 PM

Mini..it is obvious that lupine has prioritized other matters at the moment. If you would like. I'm a moderator over on Facebook. Their is a sensitive issue group under acc exposed on Facebook. As well as a general claimants acc exposed. Hope this helps.

#6 User is offline   Lupine 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 February 2019 - 10:59 AM

A timely statement there. I have indeed had to prioritize. There is only so much rape, torture and death I can cope with. My own health and all that.

I also got screwed over by a General Claimant and a couple of other claimants took the piss a little too much as well. Both my websites are being relaunched and I am currently engaged in one of the most brutal fights I have ever been in. If I back down on that even by a hair right now people are going to get hurt.

As far as ACC goes I have three major policy / process issues I need to deal with. Sensitive Claim Cover and Weekly Comp and the levy failure. I will be dealing with the Corporation on those matters directly outside of any claim process. I will be offering mediation services for Sensitive Claimants when Cassandra Shield goes back up hopefully soon. I have another advocate who offers similar services lined up to take anything that I cannot keep ongoing.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users