• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 December 2018 - 06:20 PM

WHAT DID ACC GIVE YOU FOR XMAS ?

There must be the odd winner out there that got that long over due entitlement

or that final approval for there OPP

or replacement for your worn out vehicle

Or did you just get another SORRY try again next year ?

#2 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 December 2018 - 10:11 AM

View PostINTER, on 12 December 2018 - 06:20 PM, said:

I have been given a car that has a camera in it. It is parked out on the road pointing towards my driveway. My neighbours don't like this gift and do things like place sticky ice block wrappers on the windscreen in front of the camera.I do have promise of the long-awaited information to arrive before Christmas. The information I had been promised includes the information relied upon for the cancellation of my claim for cover and entitlements which ACC used as the basis for securing a private criminal conviction. As I have never been working and the ACC lawyer has acknowledged and court that the ACC does not have any information of any work I am expecting confirmation that no such information ever existed. Oh happy days it will be when I can clear my name.

Once this information has been given immediately before Christmas that will form the basis of reinstatement of my claim and entitlements together with the back pay and interest which is well and truly a seven figure sum. Oh joy.
Maybe I will also receive the much awaited balance of surgery funding needed to restore me to my preinjury state as required by legislation and direction from the reviewer.

#3 User is offline   INTER 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 December 2018 - 11:16 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 13 December 2018 - 10:11 AM, said:

I have been given a car that has a camera in it. It is parked out on the road pointing towards my driveway. My neighbours don't like this gift and do things like place sticky ice block wrappers on the windscreen in front of the camera.I do have promise of the long-awaited information to arrive before Christmas. The information I had been promised includes the information relied upon for the cancellation of my claim for cover and entitlements which ACC used as the basis for securing a private criminal conviction. As I have never been working and the ACC lawyer has acknowledged and court that the ACC does not have any information of any work I am expecting confirmation that no such information ever existed. Oh happy days it will be when I can clear my name.

Once this information has been given immediately before Christmas that will form the basis of reinstatement of my claim and entitlements together with the back pay and interest which is well and truly a seven figure sum. Oh joy.
Maybe I will also receive the much awaited balance of surgery funding needed to restore me to my preinjury state as required by legislation and direction from the reviewer.

AND for Good Measure They may even SAY SORRY & Happy $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

#4 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 December 2018 - 11:20 AM

View PostINTER, on 13 December 2018 - 11:16 AM, said:

AND for Good Measure They may even SAY SORRY & Happy $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

It is more likely that they will say bah humbug.

Is there anything about bah humbug in the legislation?

#5 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 14 December 2018 - 06:49 PM

They have treated me very well, most pleased.

#6 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 December 2018 - 12:23 PM

View PostINTER, on 12 December 2018 - 06:20 PM, said:

INTER

They gave me a second chance at being assessed for lump sum, HOWEVER, I have to wait until April to have it done again.

So somewhat of a win for now.

Mini

#7 User is offline   INTER 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 December 2018 - 01:11 PM

I got a couple of win's as Well , might not have been much but been WAITING 28 YRS to get that Elusive 10% for Independence Allowance.

still fighting for a ride on & electric kon tiki BUT after all these years a pittance win was SWEET as it meant you FINALLY WON. :

#8 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 December 2018 - 02:46 PM

View PostINTER, on 15 December 2018 - 01:11 PM, said:

I got a couple of win's as Well , might not have been much but been WAITING 28 YRS to get that Elusive 10% for Independence Allowance.

still fighting for a ride on & electric kon tiki BUT after all these years a pittance win was SWEET as it meant you FINALLY WON. :

Inter

I will still have my independence allowance, been going for years and climbing in rate each year, so it is OK but the Lump Sum is a bit shakey.

Honestly they making the legislation harder to follow and understand. Many steps to go thru.

Mini

#9 User is offline   INTER 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 December 2018 - 12:07 PM

FOR XMAS ?

http:// done deal TFI assessment New Wheels & delivered in time for xmas No Complaints this time.:

#10 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 December 2018 - 07:41 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 13 December 2018 - 10:11 AM, said:

any other advancements , allan as in your lost entitlements being restored ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

#11 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 December 2018 - 08:12 PM

[quote name='tommy' timestamp='1545378119' post='261216']
any other advancements , allan as in your lost entitlements being restored ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
happy xmas ,, allan ,, and to add a prosperous 2019n of resolving your lost entitlements being restored ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :rolleyes:

#12 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 December 2018 - 11:30 AM

View Posttommy, on 21 December 2018 - 07:41 PM, said:

Reported

#13 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 December 2018 - 04:26 PM

[quote name='Alan Thomas' timestamp='1545435056' post='261226']
Reported
any acknowledgments,, from the corporation , allan ,, as in your entitlements being restored ,,,

#14 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 December 2018 - 04:42 PM

View Posttommy, on 22 December 2018 - 04:26 PM, said:

[ quote name='Alan Thomas' timestamp='1545435056' post='261226']
Reported
any acknowledgments,, from the corporation , allan ,, as in your entitlements being restored ,,,

Reported

#15 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 December 2018 - 05:55 PM

I have just received some private information from the ACC on a CD. As it is encrypted they asked me to obtain my password by email. I applied for the password and was told that it would be available on 22 January when the ACC staff return to work. This is the third attempt the ACC has made at providing the information requested after many years of the ACC not responding at all. The previous two CDs provided would not open as the software would not even recognise the files they sent. The most recent recognises the files and requests the password. I am able to determine that each of the CDs have a different number of files, even though I can't open them, ranging between 21 and 30 files even though the ACC claim that they have provided me with identical copies.

Perhaps for Christmas the whole ACC scheme might be abolished and we return to be far more honest and trustworthy commercial insurance companies.

Bah humbug

#16 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 December 2018 - 07:45 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 22 December 2018 - 05:55 PM, said:

I have just received some private information from the ACC on a CD. As it is encrypted they asked me to obtain my password by email. I applied for the password and was told that it would be available on 22 January when the ACC staff return to work. This is the third attempt the ACC has made at providing the information requested after many years of the ACC not responding at all. The previous two CDs provided would not open as the software would not even recognise the files they sent. The most recent recognises the files and requests the password. I am able to determine that each of the CDs have a different number of files, even though I can't open them, ranging between 21 and 30 files even though the ACC claim that they have provided me with identical copies.

Perhaps for Christmas the whole ACC scheme might be abolished and we return to be far more honest and trustworthy commercial insurance companies.

Bah humbug

it appears you are in a non win position to date allan ,,as in your lost entitlements being restored :rolleyes:

#17 User is offline   Huggy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 December 2018 - 09:48 AM

When ACC have sent me encrypted cd's they provided a phone number to call and upon identifying yourself they will immediately provide you the key over the phone or email the key out if I required.

The reason you couldn't open the last ones is perhaps because they have created the pdf files in a later version of adobe than what you have on your pc ?

#18 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 December 2018 - 10:28 AM

View PostHuggy, on 24 December 2018 - 09:48 AM, said:

When ACC have sent me encrypted cd's they provided a phone number to call and upon identifying yourself they will immediately provide you the key over the phone or email the key out if I required.

The reason you couldn't open the last ones is perhaps because they have created the pdf files in a later version of adobe than what you have on your pc ?

On restricted contact and as Thomas says he’s on and with acc trespass orders etc they won’t deal direct.
In writing that’s it.

#19 User is offline   Huggy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 December 2018 - 01:20 PM

Ahhhh very true Hemi........thats what happens when you target ACC I suppose.

Hemi Merry Xmas to you and your family.

#20 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 December 2018 - 01:37 PM

View PostHuggy, on 24 December 2018 - 01:20 PM, said:

Ahhhh very true Hemi........thats what happens when you target ACC I suppose.

Hemi Merry Xmas to you and your family.

Cool
See turners xmas press’s arrived👏
Thanks.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users