• You cannot reply to this topic

General Update Various Matters

#1 User is offline   Lupine 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 December 2018 - 08:31 AM

Hello all,

I am sorry I have been away for so long. The time has come to provide some overdue updates.

On the ACC side of things I am implementing a few changes. The Self-Employed levy issue is still ongoing and I can assure you all it has not been forgotten. I have a solid plan and direction in mind for dealing with this in 2019.

I am ending my public activism against ACC in favour of a new system of dealing with Corporation perfidy. There are three reasons for this. The first is that I am confident that my updated methodologies will produce greater results.

The second is that I am altering my working model from advocacy to mediation. I will be providing a service for Sensitive Claimants based on a mediation model that has produced excellent results for the claimants who have used it. C Shield will be relaunched with the mediation model and all ACC advice will be available there. I will pick up claims that serve the wider claimant community as they arise.

The third is that C Complex is going to be relaunched with a focus on sexual abuse activism that will go much wider than the previous model which was primarily focused on ACC.

Now as to why I have been absent: As some of you may be aware I got involved in some #metoo activism. I had actually cut back on my involvement in that area when civil war between two of the celebrities broke out and matters got very ugly. I found myself bearing witness to pretty much the most sadistic and depraved bullying of a survivor I have ever seen. Some very bad people had worked hard to create a situation where they could gas light an innocent woman into suicide. Never have I seen such sustained and vicious cruelty. The victim had been condemned in the media and was facing a wave of screaming Trolls. Betrayed by practically everyone that she thought was a friend it is fair to say the situation looked grim. Anyone who tried to defend her was attacked on mass.

So I did what needs must and publicly declared that I stood by the target in question and thus found myself at the centre of a horror which I will not describe here. The short version is that soon after some stalwarts rallied with me. Only a few but the end result was that we tore into those fuckers like a machine. It was not even close. Even so a lot of good people are damaged and shell shocked to say the least. I myself only stopped having nightmares about it a couple of weeks ago. There is still a lot going on there. More detail will be provided soon.

I have learned a lot of things though and I will be applying that knowledge to improving outcomes for survivors in NZ. More later.

#2 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 06 December 2018 - 10:16 AM

View PostLupine, on 06 December 2018 - 08:31 AM, said:

Hello all,

I am sorry I have been away for so long. The time has come to provide some overdue updates.

On the ACC side of things I am implementing a few changes. The Self-Employed levy issue is still ongoing and I can assure you all it has not been forgotten. I have a solid plan and direction in mind for dealing with this in 2019.

I am ending my public activism against ACC in favour of a new system of dealing with Corporation perfidy. There are three reasons for this. The first is that I am confident that my updated methodologies will produce greater results.

The second is that I am altering my working model from advocacy to mediation. I will be providing a service for Sensitive Claimants based on a mediation model that has produced excellent results for the claimants who have used it. C Shield will be relaunched with the mediation model and all ACC advice will be available there. I will pick up claims that serve the wider claimant community as they arise.

The third is that C Complex is going to be relaunched with a focus on sexual abuse activism that will go much wider than the previous model which was primarily focused on ACC.

Now as to why I have been absent: As some of you may be aware I got involved in some #metoo activism. I had actually cut back on my involvement in that area when civil war between two of the celebrities broke out and matters got very ugly. I found myself bearing witness to pretty much the most sadistic and depraved bullying of a survivor I have ever seen. Some very bad people had worked hard to create a situation where they could gas light an innocent woman into suicide. Never have I seen such sustained and vicious cruelty. The victim had been condemned in the media and was facing a wave of screaming Trolls. Betrayed by practically everyone that she thought was a friend it is fair to say the situation looked grim. Anyone who tried to defend her was attacked on mass.

So I did what needs must and publicly declared that I stood by the target in question and thus found myself at the centre of a horror which I will not describe here. The short version is that soon after some stalwarts rallied with me. Only a few but the end result was that we tore into those fuckers like a machine. It was not even close. Even so a lot of good people are damaged and shell shocked to say the least. I myself only stopped having nightmares about it a couple of weeks ago. There is still a lot going on there. More detail will be provided soon.

I have learned a lot of things though and I will be applying that knowledge to improving outcomes for survivors in NZ. More later.

Your a good bastard, keep up the good work, but look after yourself mate. If you or your friends need a safe house, call me.

#3 User is offline   Lupine 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 December 2018 - 06:51 AM

View PostBrucey, on 06 December 2018 - 10:16 AM, said:

Your a good bastard, keep up the good work, but look after yourself mate. If you or your friends need a safe house, call me.

Appreciate that Brucey and kind of you to say. Must say it has been a most intense fight. Luckily I am Forum and ACC trained in dealing with this sort of thing ha ha. The relaunch of Cassandra will explain much.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users