• You cannot reply to this topic

Dermot Nottingham bites the dust.

#21 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 September 2018 - 10:40 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 06 September 2018 - 05:15 PM, said:

You would have to be as silly as a man woman with diarrhoea to believe karma is a real thing.
However by your comment is plain to see that you are a vengeful type of person.

I keep on asking you what possible reason could you have to connect me with the individual being addressed in this site but you have not yet provided one shred of information or evidence to even to begin to imagine anything yet somehow your mind has become so as arranged and twisted as to think that I am some way connected with these lunatics been discussed on the site

Thomas

You will never get any shred of information or evidence from me concerning anyones interference in my life from a site that did not even know me and told lies about me, as you did on this site as well, using LF and your own words that told lies about me naming and defaming, people from both threads threatening to harm etc etc.

This is what everyone knows and can read what happened at the time. If you didn't bother to read, at the time, do not both me with it now.

I note karma has worked well in other instances as far as that site is concerned. As the proscecutor says: " have not heard the last of Nottingham yet'' or words to that effect. Or maybe more to the point the Crown maybe going to appeal the sentence as the proscecutor says was up to them to consider.

Karma works every time.

Mini

#22 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2018 - 11:04 AM

View PostHemi, on 08 September 2018 - 06:01 PM, said:

What a pious prick
Nout to do with your fraud and bomb plot
You were just a pawn on the board to get where the highest score=bulls eye was.
Mindful of here tho you were close to the main target
in the circle of the bullseye that’s was hit.

Yes the only thing in has to do with this site is how he criticises you and your fellow tag team members.
No wonder you are running scared and acting the bully.

#23 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2018 - 11:05 AM

View PostHemi, on 09 September 2018 - 01:13 AM, said:

Thomas
Delighted is not mixed up.
First attack as noted by delighted is correct
Can only be fact as delighted was close to the action.
You thomas then moved with your own attack. Which earned you a place on the board as a target.
Stop publishing lies.

Neither you nor anyone else was ever close to any action. You are just a lonely old guy who lives in a bus

#24 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2018 - 11:06 AM

View PostMINI, on 09 September 2018 - 10:40 AM, said:

Thomas

You will never get any shred of information or evidence from me concerning anyones interference in my life from a site that did not even know me and told lies about me, as you did on this site as well, using LF and your own words that told lies about me naming and defaming, people from both threads threatening to harm etc etc.

This is what everyone knows and can read what happened at the time. If you didn't bother to read, at the time, do not both me with it now.

I note karma has worked well in other instances as far as that site is concerned. As the proscecutor says: " have not heard the last of Nottingham yet'' or words to that effect. Or maybe more to the point the Crown maybe going to appeal the sentence as the proscecutor says was up to them to consider.

Karma works every time.

Mini

I don't want anything to do with the filth that you have been talking about with your fellow tag team members. What you need to do is take your filth and shall to the police.

#25 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2018 - 11:11 AM

View PostHemi, on 08 September 2018 - 06:01 PM, said:

What a pious prick
Nout to do with your fraud and bomb plot
You were just a pawn on the board to get where the highest score=bulls eye was.
Mindful of here tho you were close to the main target
in the circle of the bullseye that’s was hit.

david Butler/hemi

That was probably one of those that stood up to him and let him that threats and house piccies and addresses and naming and defaming by lying about people, does not sit well and never will. There were many of the distressed ones who had the of ACCforum membership to fill their disgusting lies onto their site. (Isnt that right mr Butler)?

Mini

#26 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2018 - 11:17 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 09 September 2018 - 11:04 AM, said:

Yes the only thing in has to do with this site is how he criticises you and your fellow tag team members.

Thomas

Who are David Butler/Hemi tag team members???

Mini

#27 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2018 - 12:53 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 09 September 2018 - 11:05 AM, said:

Neither you nor anyone else was ever close to any action. You are just a lonely old guy who lives in a bus

oh deary me
getting angry and all you can do is abuse

close to the action
of course we were-have you on recording confirming it all

NAH THOMAS
YOU AND THE INITIAL ones who set the site up were the catalyst for what ensued

#28 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2018 - 12:54 PM

View PostMINI, on 09 September 2018 - 11:17 AM, said:

Thomas

Who are David Butler/Hemi tag team members???

Mini

God and / or Moses
depending on the day on that Claire Posted Image/>

#29 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2018 - 01:00 PM

View PostMINI, on 09 September 2018 - 11:11 AM, said:

david Butler/hemi

That was probably one of those that stood up to him and let him that threats and house piccies and addresses and naming and defaming by lying about people, does not sit well and never will. There were many of the distressed ones who had the of ACCforum membership to fill their disgusting lies onto their site. (Isnt that right mr Butler)?

Mini

nah no probably there as you think Claire

aaron and his forum was the bullseye B)/>
cant comment on the query re ''right''
nothing to do with anything of content etc published nor knew of it until like you it was there to be read
you really need to go back to investigator school for a refresher course
your way off the mark on all you accuse /think of on all this Claire

you played the game at others
others then nailed you ass
simple so end of he story there

#30 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2018 - 01:02 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 09 September 2018 - 11:04 AM, said:

not a very nice thing to say in public about your longest best-est friend, bullseye aaron , there Thomas.:o/>/>
You get the drift yet ?????

#31 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2018 - 09:17 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 06 September 2018 - 05:15 PM, said:

You would have to be as silly as a man woman with diarrhoea to believe karma is a real thing.
However by your comment is plain to see that you are a vengeful type of person.

I keep on asking you what possible reason could you have to connect me with the individual being addressed in this site but you have not yet provided one shred of information or evidence to even to begin to imagine anything yet somehow your mind has become so as arranged and twisted as to think that I am some way connected with these lunatics been discussed on the site

You don't mind using his lies on this forum your declinature do you Thomas.....along with your own words no less. Couldn't be more securely tied together if you tried harder.

Mini

#32 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2018 - 09:23 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 06 September 2018 - 11:19 PM, said:

Indeed

Could you see what you could about the tagteam obsession about me

Thomas

Not at all obsessed in you, more interested, would be the word, I think. How do you wiggle out of the post you put on your on thread.

What about putting up a thread in Minis name, I have that one as well. Your intention is well clear and ready for those that matter.

Mini

#33 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2018 - 10:14 AM

View PostHemi, on 09 September 2018 - 12:53 PM, said:

oh deary me
getting angry and all you can do is abuse

close to the action
of course we were-have you on recording confirming it all

NAH THOMAS
YOU AND THE INITIAL ones who set the site up were the catalyst for what ensued

What are you on about?

#34 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2018 - 10:16 AM

View PostHemi, on 09 September 2018 - 01:02 PM, said:

not a very nice thing to say in public about your longest best-est friend, bullseye aaron , there Thomas.Posted Image/>/>
You get the drift yet ?????

No. What drift?

#35 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2018 - 10:16 AM

View PostMINI, on 12 September 2018 - 09:17 AM, said:

You don't mind using his lies on this forum your declinature do you Thomas.....along with your own words no less. Couldn't be more securely tied together if you tried harder.

Mini

Huh?

#36 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2018 - 10:19 AM

View PostMINI, on 12 September 2018 - 09:23 AM, said:

Thomas

Not at all obsessed in you, more interested, would be the word, I think. How do you wiggle out of the post you put on your on thread.

What about putting up a thread in Minis name, I have that one as well. Your intention is well clear and ready for those that matter.

Mini

The you go getting carried away with your imagination again. Making a reference to a posting on asking what it means cannot infer anything. Instead of just answering the question your response was to go off on a sidetrack with your imagination which I have been very careful to point out has no possible connection with my question. Questions are not statement of facts that simply questions. The question put to you still has not been answered by you. Do you care to answer?

#37 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2018 - 10:31 AM

View PostHemi, on 09 September 2018 - 01:00 PM, said:

nah no probably there as you think Claire

aaron and his forum was the bullseye B)/>/>
cant comment on the query re ''right''
nothing to do with anything of content etc published nor knew of it until like you it was there to be read
you really need to go back to investigator school for a refresher course
your way off the mark on all you accuse /think of on all this Claire

you played the game at others
others then nailed you ass
simple so end of he story there

Bullsdust Dust Butler, No one nailed my arse, because I have all the documentation from the get go.

My reality is that a mean moroon, chatted with the investigator (it is on tape)and said he would turn the membership of this forum over LF. Including his so called tag team (as Thomas would have it)....weird that eh?? Looks to me like he hated these people. Have all the names, but not tag team name.............oh by another name on another blog. Then nec minute, all hell broke loose and Alan Thomas came back from house arrest and in early 2013 the pus came pissing out of the great gaping wound that had been poisoned with lies and naming and defaming and as the year went by AKA's came flying out on this forum and started in on the threatening of persons well being and the double speak that is still going on today. My lawyer sent confirmation of the lies, as lies by the corporates that supposedly said, them and this evidence proved they were lies, to the providers of both the sites, which got mixed reception. But never the less, LF got taken down by the NZ courts. And Forum is worse than useless when it comes to assisting others. The powers that be have cleaned up most of the garbage, as they do, as we are aware.

So it is a little handful on here, going around Alan Thomas' same-o same-o, letting little bits drop now and then. It is irrelevant if it is true or lies, as it means nothing anymore, until something is done with it other that use this forum as a backyard courtroom.

The other mean moroon sent a email to his investigation mates to let them know he was back in the forum at end of 2012. So two wee weasles glued to the other site, until they got the big heave-ho!! And the rest is more recent. And another one hits the dust.

Other stuff to do.

Mini

#38 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2018 - 11:15 PM

View PostMINI, on 12 September 2018 - 10:31 AM, said:

Bullsdust Dust Butler, No one nailed my arse, because I have all the documentation from the get go.

My reality is that a mean moroon, chatted with the investigator (it is on tape)and said he would turn the membership of this forum over LF. Including his so called tag team (as Thomas would have it)....weird that eh?? Looks to me like he hated these people. Have all the names, but not tag team name.............oh by another name on another blog. Then nec minute, all hell broke loose and Alan Thomas came back from house arrest and in early 2013 the pus came pissing out of the great gaping wound that had been poisoned with lies and naming and defaming and as the year went by AKA's came flying out on this forum and started in on the threatening of persons well being and the double speak that is still going on today. My lawyer sent confirmation of the lies, as lies by the corporates that supposedly said, them and this evidence proved they were lies, to the providers of both the sites, which got mixed reception. But never the less, LF got taken down by the NZ courts. And Forum is worse than useless when it comes to assisting others. The powers that be have cleaned up most of the garbage, as they do, as we are aware.

So it is a little handful on here, going around Alan Thomas' same-o same-o, letting little bits drop now and then. It is irrelevant if it is true or lies, as it means nothing anymore, until something is done with it other that use this forum as a backyard courtroom.

The other mean moroon sent a email to his investigation mates to let them know he was back in the forum at end of 2012. So two wee weasles glued to the other site, until they got the big heave-ho!! And the rest is more recent. And another one hits the dust.

Other stuff to do.

Mini

Mini I stil have to remind you that you had the power in your to stop all of this if you had of only gone to the policy with the material that was sent to you. You still could and should.

#39 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 September 2018 - 10:57 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 12 September 2018 - 11:15 PM, said:

Mini I stil have to remind you that you had the power in your to stop all of this if you had of only gone to the policy with the material that was sent to you. You still could and should.

Thomas

Read carefully now as I will only say this once more. What material was I sent to take to the POLICY, which would have stopped this from happening.

Now I presume that you mean evidence ie something more than mouth, oral, speak!! Now grip hard and see where yoy have made mistakes, which shown up for what they are, make NO sense in your above writings at all.

Trying to blame someone else again. Never you is it??

Mini

#40 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 September 2018 - 12:03 PM

View PostMINI, on 13 September 2018 - 10:57 AM, said:

Thomas

Read carefully now as I will only say this once more. What material was I sent to take to the POLICY, which would have stopped this from happening.

Now I presume that you mean evidence ie something more than mouth, oral, speak!! Now grip hard and see where yoy have made mistakes, which shown up for what they are, make NO sense in your above writings at all.

Trying to blame someone else again. Never you is it??

Mini

Mini when there is an accusation of terrorism whether that be orally, unsigned emails, anonymous ramblings from a drunk or some kind of signed statement it is a relevant how the information arrives into your brain. You simply are required by law to go to the police. Stop with your avoidance tactics and pretense.

Go to the police.

By keeping the information you have been provided from the police, are you trying to protect me or are you trying to protect my accusers? Either way for as long as you continue to withhold the information from the police you are committing a crime and that any crimes connected to terrorism are considered to be most serious.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users