Dermot Nottingham bites the dust.

#41 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 September 2018 - 12:03 PM

View PostMINI, on 13 September 2018 - 10:57 AM, said:

Thomas

Read carefully now as I will only say this once more. What material was I sent to take to the POLICY, which would have stopped this from happening.

Now I presume that you mean evidence ie something more than mouth, oral, speak!! Now grip hard and see where yoy have made mistakes, which shown up for what they are, make NO sense in your above writings at all.

Trying to blame someone else again. Never you is it??

Mini

Mini when there is an accusation of terrorism whether that be orally, unsigned emails, anonymous ramblings from a drunk or some kind of signed statement it is a relevant how the information arrives into your brain. You simply are required by law to go to the police. Stop with your avoidance tactics and pretense.

Go to the police.

By keeping the information you have been provided from the police, are you trying to protect me or are you trying to protect my accusers? Either way for as long as you continue to withhold the information from the police you are committing a crime and that any crimes connected to terrorism are considered to be most serious.

#42 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 September 2018 - 04:26 PM

Thomas

I have no information if it is not in writing. It is only heresay~~

When Ken and I put it up on here that he had told me about it and that it was after Sue North had received it, AND I had not been given any paperwork of what Ken had, then there was nothing for me to do. Why didn't you do as Butler/hemi said and taken the information to the police while you and your buddy who you have at least met are in the same house together. That would have been an excellent a proper defence for you at the time. Both of you in fact, you could have both cleared any pointing of fingers up straight away and it was long before Ken told me................so go hop into your worry warren theres a good lad!!

Mini

#43 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 September 2018 - 10:36 AM

View PostMINI, on 13 September 2018 - 04:26 PM, said:

Thomas

I have no information if it is not in writing. It is only heresay~~

When Ken and I put it up on here that he had told me about it and that it was after Sue North had received it, AND I had not been given any paperwork of what Ken had, then there was nothing for me to do. Why didn't you do as Butler/hemi said and taken the information to the police while you and your buddy who you have at least met are in the same house together. That would have been an excellent a proper defence for you at the time. Both of you in fact, you could have both cleared any pointing of fingers up straight away and it was long before Ken told me................so go hop into your worry warren theres a good lad!!

Mini

MiniI was convicted solely on hearsay. Your failure to bring your hearsay information to the attention of the court deprived me of a fair hearing.
All of the people who had possession of this hearsay evidence receive their information ultimately from Douglas weal. This fact needed to be drawn to the attention of the court but could not because you and others like you fail to come forward.
The documentation that flowed from Douglas weal to David Butler and others, including yourself, needed to be presented by the individuals either sending the information or receiving it. The way the law works does not entitle me to present such information for no other reason than I would be accused of manufacturing the information myself thus making any such document meaningless. All documents must possess either a signature or the authentication of the author or the recipient. You seem to be buying into David Butler's view of the world which brings into question your own integrity if you are choosing to live and breathe what he tells you.
Nothing can change the reality of the judge directing the police to go and collect David Butler together with the documentation he had received so to enable me to have a defence. The opportunity to question David Butler regarding the way in which and the timing he had received communications from Douglas weal is critical to my defence as is it would be critical to obtain the same from you and others like you. This single failure deprive me of any defence at all as I never had any form of connection with any kind of gossip or anything else from the original source, Douglas weal
. You must appreciate that for me to be quoting David Butler with regards to what someone told him is not in any way or form considered evidence.

Those who deliberatelywithheld evidence and rely upon excuses such as what you have described mini and in particular while you then immediately try to defend David Butler's point of view regarding the giving of evidence clearly demonstrates that you were in cahoots with David Butler and others at the time which coincides exactly what the point in time where you have failed to go to the police regarding matters of terrorism. The fact that you did not go to the police further identifies the fact that you did not believe that there was not any kind of danger presented to the ACC and that in fact all this was a lie for the purpose of making false allegations. Your failure to make disclosure to the police identifies the fact that you have made a clear decision to withhold the information from the police would be used to prevent the false accusation proceeding. This makes you a co-conspirator. Conspiracy to make false allegation is a very serious crime of which the same term of incarceration would result as what would be brought about against the subject of the false allegation.
Now that Ken has gone your evidence regarding the hearsay allegations that you were going around against me becomes more important together with any others that you are aware of that hit her the same that you had heard.

Your contempt for me while pointing the way to what you feel is the means to clear my name further condemns you and your intention to cause me the suffering in the manner in which you have participated in from the beginning right up until now together with your intent for that suffering to continue. This identifies not just a lack of empathy and compassion but rather the nature of true evil.

#44 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 14 September 2018 - 11:54 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 14 September 2018 - 10:36 AM, said:

MiniI was convicted solely on hearsay. Your failure to bring your hearsay information to the attention of the court deprived me of a fair hearing.
All of the people who had possession of this hearsay evidence receive their information ultimately from Douglas weal. This fact needed to be drawn to the attention of the court but could not because you and others like you fail to come forward.
The documentation that flowed from Douglas weal to David Butler and others, including yourself, needed to be presented by the individuals either sending the information or receiving it. The way the law works does not entitle me to present such information for no other reason than I would be accused of manufacturing the information myself thus making any such document meaningless. All documents must possess either a signature or the authentication of the author or the recipient. You seem to be buying into David Butler's view of the world which brings into question your own integrity if you are choosing to live and breathe what he tells you.
Nothing can change the reality of the judge directing the police to go and collect David Butler together with the documentation he had received so to enable me to have a defence. The opportunity to question David Butler regarding the way in which and the timing he had received communications from Douglas weal is critical to my defence as is it would be critical to obtain the same from you and others like you. This single failure deprive me of any defence at all as I never had any form of connection with any kind of gossip or anything else from the original source, Douglas weal
. You must appreciate that for me to be quoting David Butler with regards to what someone told him is not in any way or form considered evidence.

Those who deliberatelywithheld evidence and rely upon excuses such as what you have described mini and in particular while you then immediately try to defend David Butler's point of view regarding the giving of evidence clearly demonstrates that you were in cahoots with David Butler and others at the time which coincides exactly what the point in time where you have failed to go to the police regarding matters of terrorism. The fact that you did not go to the police further identifies the fact that you did not believe that there was not any kind of danger presented to the ACC and that in fact all this was a lie for the purpose of making false allegations. Your failure to make disclosure to the police identifies the fact that you have made a clear decision to withhold the information from the police would be used to prevent the false accusation proceeding. This makes you a co-conspirator. Conspiracy to make false allegation is a very serious crime of which the same term of incarceration would result as what would be brought about against the subject of the false allegation.
Now that Ken has gone your evidence regarding the hearsay allegations that you were going around against me becomes more important together with any others that you are aware of that hit her the same that you had heard.

Your contempt for me while pointing the way to what you feel is the means to clear my name further condemns you and your intention to cause me the suffering in the manner in which you have participated in from the beginning right up until now together with your intent for that suffering to continue. This identifies not just a lack of empathy and compassion but rather the nature of true evil.

Still spreading your off topic lies and bullshit all over every thread on the forum Fraudster, you really are a selfish broken ass.

#45 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 September 2018 - 11:59 AM

View PostBrucey, on 14 September 2018 - 11:54 AM, said:

Still spreading your off topic lies and bullshit all over every thread on the forum Fraudster, you really are a selfish broken ass.

Dermot Nottingham Address this and other issues

#46 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member

Posted 18 September 2018 - 03:59 PM

NZLII Databases which includes decisions relating to Dermot "Gregory" Nottingham who are oone and the same.

http://www.nzlii.org...2Fnz&mask_path=

Nottingham, and associates, note this includes other unrelated decisions that include the name Nottingham in general so may not be relevant.

http://www.nzlii.org...2Fnz&mask_path=

#47 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted Yesterday, 10:23 AM

Spider

It should be under the Crown v Nottingham. As the Police took criminal case.

Mini

#48 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted Yesterday, 10:32 AM

View PostMINI, on 19 September 2018 - 10:23 AM, said:

Spider

It should be under the Crown v Nottingham. As the Police took criminal case.

Mini

be much secret squirrel stuff you'll never access on that one Claire Holllis / mini.

B)/>

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users