• You cannot reply to this topic

Dermot Nottingham bites the dust.

#1 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationEarth

Posted 06 September 2018 - 07:06 AM

It seems the long time troll is starting to pay the price for on line offending. this the first case in a long line of people who are now having their day in court.

He caused a lot of misery to a lot of people with his on line harassment, including many on this site.

https://www.nzherald...jectid=12095711

#2 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 September 2018 - 03:52 PM

View PostBrucey, on 06 September 2018 - 07:06 AM, said:

It seems the long time troll is starting to pay the price for on line offending. this the first case in a long line of people who are now having their day in court.

He caused a lot of misery to a lot of people with his on line harassment, including many on this site.

Brucey

karma works in wonderful ways doest it??

Mini

#3 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 September 2018 - 05:13 PM

View PostBrucey, on 06 September 2018 - 07:06 AM, said:

Do you think he caused a lot of misery to my accusers Douglas weal, Kenneth Miller and David Butler? Do you think his comments regarding these people were well deserved?
By any chance do you think he committed any offence to any actual laws with regards to those three in connection with the way in which they conspired to make false allegations against myself and achieved a conviction by way of planned perjury and provision of the course of justice by way of death threats between Douglas weal and David Butler in connection with information David Butler had that the courts instructed to be brought into the courts in order that the three could be questioned under oath?

#4 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 September 2018 - 05:15 PM

View PostMINI, on 06 September 2018 - 03:52 PM, said:

Brucey

karma works in wonderful ways doest it??

Mini

You would have to be as silly as a man woman with diarrhoea to believe karma is a real thing.
However by your comment is plain to see that you are a vengeful type of person.

I keep on asking you what possible reason could you have to connect me with the individual being addressed in this site but you have not yet provided one shred of information or evidence to even to begin to imagine anything yet somehow your mind has become so as arranged and twisted as to think that I am some way connected with these lunatics been discussed on the site

#5 User is offline   Huggy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 September 2018 - 07:17 PM

Everything has to be me me me me ay Alan

#6 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 September 2018 - 11:19 PM

View PostHuggy, on 06 September 2018 - 07:17 PM, said:

Everything has to be me me me me ay Alan

Indeed

Could you see what you could about the tagteam obsession about me

#7 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 07 September 2018 - 07:37 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 06 September 2018 - 11:19 PM, said:

Indeed

Could you see what you could about the tagteam obsession about me

This thread is not about you Fraudster, you are off topic again as you try to promote your own bullshit yet again.

#8 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 September 2018 - 02:40 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 06 September 2018 - 05:15 PM, said:

You would have to be as silly as a man woman with diarrhoea to believe karma is a real thing.
However by your comment is plain to see that you are a vengeful type of person.

I keep on asking you what possible reason could you have to connect me with the individual being addressed in this site but you have not yet provided one shred of information or evidence to even to begin to imagine anything yet somehow your mind has become so as arranged and twisted as to think that I am some way connected with these lunatics been discussed on the site

of course your connected thomas
how can you deny your not
your on record as being CONNECTED
You even tried to take him on and down him,=and FAILED
That be WHY YOU WERE NAILED BY HIM
your just no good at anything that requires some nouse thomas ;)/>

#9 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 September 2018 - 02:43 PM

View PostHemi, on 07 September 2018 - 02:40 PM, said:

of course your connected thomas
how can you deny your not
your on record as being CONNECTED
You even tried to take him on and down him,=and FAILED
That be WHY YOU WERE NAILED BY HIM
your just no good at anything that requires some nouse thomas Posted Image/>

Brucey is quite correct, You are trying to connect me to virtually every posting on the site more likely than not to destroy the site consistent with the manner of your other friends known as the tagteam.

#10 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 07 September 2018 - 03:38 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 07 September 2018 - 02:43 PM, said:

Brucey is quite correct, You are trying to connect me to virtually every posting on the site more likely than not to destroy the site consistent with the manner of your other friends known as the tagteam.

No Fraudster ,you connected yourself, so fuck off.

#11 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 September 2018 - 03:48 PM

View PostBrucey, on 07 September 2018 - 03:38 PM, said:

No Fraudster ,you connected yourself, so fuck off.

So why are you here? What possible connection do you have with Nottingham? As far as I know the only connection Nottingham has with the site is with me being the centrepoint whereby Douglas weal is allegations against me is attacked resulting in him being discredited. Further various other members of the site have been exposed for their attacks against me. Where do you stand Brucey?

#12 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 September 2018 - 06:29 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 07 September 2018 - 03:48 PM, said:

So why are you here? What possible connection do you have with Nottingham? As far as I know the only connection Nottingham has with the site is with me being the centrepoint whereby Douglas weal is allegations against me is attacked resulting in him being discredited. Further various other members of the site have been exposed for their attacks against me. Where do you stand Brucey?

Your the connection alright thomas.
2005/6 You tried to deal to dermot and failed
Take it as a sorting by others of the past nastys you perpetrated then you sat back, done on behalf of one who was unable to Right some very wrongs.

RIP.
B)

#13 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 07 September 2018 - 07:34 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 07 September 2018 - 03:48 PM, said:

Yeah well as we all know , you know fuck all, now get out of my thread Fraudster.

#14 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2018 - 02:43 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 06 September 2018 - 05:13 PM, said:

Do you think he caused a lot of misery to my accusers Douglas weal, Kenneth Miller and David Butler? Do you think his comments regarding these people were well deserved?
By any chance do you think he committed any offence to any actual laws with regards to those three in connection with the way in which they conspired to make false allegations against myself and achieved a conviction by way of planned perjury and provision of the course of justice by way of death threats between Douglas weal and David Butler in connection with information David Butler had that the courts instructed to be brought into the courts in order that the three could be questioned under oath?

Thomas

You say you had nothing to do with this evil criminal. Yet I have a e-mail from you to LF saying you were back from house arrest. So that makes YOU a liar.

I also have a post from you saying that I should assist the criminal investigater. Yes I do ,and that also makes you a liar.

I also have a copy of author of LF words that accuse me of being a fraudster. That also make you a liar. And harasser and many other names of criminal activities. So get your questions about your mate the criminal right before you ask anything to do with him and his buddies whom help him to harm us.

Mini

#15 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2018 - 04:28 PM

Delighted 2018
You seem to be quite mixed up with your facts in as much as you are relying upon a consensus of opinion as an alternative to reality.
Convictions require facts and in circumstances whereby perjury is evident then the conviction is undermined.
With regards to the ACC allegation of fraud based on them claiming to possess information that I was working has now been found to be a false statements to both civil and criminal courts (perjury)
With regards to Douglas weal accusing me of failure to blow up the ACC office investigating fraud those who are around them such as Douglas weal and Kenneth Miller have confirmed that they had been involved with the conspiracy to make false allegation based entirely upon the word of Douglas weal who acknowledged in courts that is only recollections of any conversations is while he was drunk. The recording shows that he was the one doing all the talking.You will be aware that the criminal law threshold for conviction is proof beyond reasonable doubt. ACC claiming to possess evidence but not disclosing at and Douglas weal claimant to remember something while he was drunk does not meet that standard of proof.

So how has it come about that the ACC have secured two convictions based on hearsay alone and then after achieving a conviction the case being established as having no merit whatsoever, not even hearsay yet I am still being accused by my fellow claimants?
Delighted 2018 how is it that you are providing support to an unsupportable accusation and why is it that you are not suitably outraged that the judiciary of New Zealand has breached its own laws to shut down a claimant who complains to much when all he wants is ACC to fund the surgery and to have earnings compensation until it returns to his previous earnings capacity? Do you work for the ACC or are you hoping to achieve some kind of benefit or advantage from the ACC?

#16 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 08 September 2018 - 04:50 PM

And Fraudster takes over another thread and fills it with bullshit.

#17 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2018 - 05:05 PM

View PostBrucey, on 08 September 2018 - 04:50 PM, said:

And Fraudster takes over another thread and fills it with bullshit.

This thread is about How Nottingham went about calling those to account that made false allegation about me.
Do you want to deal with the sausage or are you content to be dealing with the sizzle?

Do you favour taking the red pill for the blue pill?

#18 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 08 September 2018 - 05:53 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 08 September 2018 - 05:05 PM, said:

This thread is about How Nottingham went about calling those to account that made false allegation about me.
Do you want to deal with the sausage or are you content to be dealing with the sizzle?

This thread has nothing to do with you loser, It is about Nottingham and his crimes. not another opportunity for you to repeat your crap. this man defamed a lot of people including myself, this thread is about his eminent demise.

#19 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2018 - 06:01 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 08 September 2018 - 05:05 PM, said:

What a pious prick
Nout to do with your fraud and bomb plot
You were just a pawn on the board to get where the highest score=bulls eye was.
Mindful of here tho you were close to the main target
in the circle of the bullseye that’s was hit.

#20 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2018 - 01:13 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 08 September 2018 - 04:28 PM, said:

Delighted 2018
You seem to be quite mixed up with your facts in as much as you are relying upon a consensus of opinion as an alternative to reality.
Convictions require facts and in circumstances whereby perjury is evident then the conviction is undermined.
With regards to the ACC allegation of fraud based on them claiming to possess information that I was working has now been found to be a false statements to both civil and criminal courts (perjury)
With regards to Douglas weal accusing me of failure to blow up the ACC office investigating fraud those who are around them such as Douglas weal and Kenneth Miller have confirmed that they had been involved with the conspiracy to make false allegation based entirely upon the word of Douglas weal who acknowledged in courts that is only recollections of any conversations is while he was drunk. The recording shows that he was the one doing all the talking.You will be aware that the criminal law threshold for conviction is proof beyond reasonable doubt. ACC claiming to possess evidence but not disclosing at and Douglas weal claimant to remember something while he was drunk does not meet that standard of proof.

So how has it come about that the ACC have secured two convictions based on hearsay alone and then after achieving a conviction the case being established as having no merit whatsoever, not even hearsay yet I am still being accused by my fellow claimants?
Delighted 2018 how is it that you are providing support to an unsupportable accusation and why is it that you are not suitably outraged that the judiciary of New Zealand has breached its own laws to shut down a claimant who complains to much when all he wants is ACC to fund the surgery and to have earnings compensation until it returns to his previous earnings capacity? Do you work for the ACC or are you hoping to achieve some kind of benefit or advantage from the ACC?

Thomas
Delighted is not mixed up.
First attack as noted by delighted is correct
Can only be fact as delighted was close to the action.
You thomas then moved with your own attack. Which earned you a place on the board as a target.
Stop publishing lies.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users