• You cannot reply to this topic

RIP Tomcat

#21 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 September 2019 - 05:29 PM

View PostPork Chop, on 11 September 2019 - 07:58 PM, said:

I am a member of accforum.nz and I recently registered on this site.

The only reason I registered here was so I could post a message to my late friend Ken Miller.

I am really disturbed by the contents of some of the posts following on from my own one.

Ken Miller was not an evil person, far from it.

I am respectfully requesting that everyone remain on-topic or this thread/topic "RIP Tomcat" will end up hidden in the "Members Only" section of this forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

Pork Chop

RIP Ken "Tomcat" Miller

do not be perturbed fron allans replies , post as in one should as in an open forum ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

#22 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2019 - 05:33 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 11 September 2019 - 07:19 PM, said:

And what's your point?

to be a super annuiant ,, be compliant ,,,,,,,,,allan ,,

#23 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2019 - 06:02 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 12 September 2019 - 10:24 AM, said:

Just to remove all possibility of any doubt Ken Miller had a criminal record that was almost beyond belief. Breaking and entering and various other elements of dishonesty.
His outrageous dishonesty that impacted upon the members of this site was when he reached all of our privacy by seeking to download the entire site including private messages, personal details and postings for the purposes of setting a zone site up and destroying this one. He then went on to even say that he seeks to destroy this site.
When his new site failed to gain any form of real popularity he then came back to the site and continued to do harm along with his followers.
Many criminals set out to make themselves popular and even provide some form of benefits in order to gain a following whereby they can make use of such people. He was one of these people. This is the activity of evil people.
If you look through history you will find evil people have similar traits. He quite clearly that have the traits of an evil person.

If you thought Ken Miller was a good person you would be able to reference his good work and how he set out to set's own interests aside for the benefit of others, such as researching and posting useful information to fellow claimants. His highest level in this regard was that of an egotist congratulating himself because others had done their job that they were paid to do to get his entitlements for example.
My personal involvement with Ken Miller's evil is when he and others set out to destroy me for standing up against his evil. He accused me of planning to blow up the ACC. Eventually when you spot on the spot under open court he confessed that he was actually lying and that he had absolutely no information to support his allegation. People who are committing perjury to this level expose themselves to a prison sentence of up to 7 years. This type of behaviour is quite clearly evil. The fact that he has confessed to his crime against me confirms his evil nature.
Dying does not take away the fact that he was an evil person.

More of Thomas unsubstantiated crap.
As usual no proof, but as usual only Thomas bollocks used

#24 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2019 - 06:26 PM

View PostHemi, on 12 September 2019 - 06:02 PM, said:

nothing has changed as in allans beliefs he is god , so to speak ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the fact remains he must report back in a timely manner of ones convictions being overturned ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

#25 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2019 - 07:37 PM

View Posttommy, on 12 September 2019 - 05:26 PM, said:

where to date as in you clearing your criminal convictions allan ,,, as you did , time in as in behind bars ,so to speak ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Reported
Off topic

#26 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2019 - 07:38 PM

View Posttommy, on 12 September 2019 - 05:33 PM, said:

to be a super annuiant ,, be compliant ,,,,,,,,,allan ,,

Reported
Off topic

#27 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2019 - 07:40 PM

View PostHemi, on 12 September 2019 - 06:02 PM, said:

Both you and Kenneth Miller colluded together to make false allegation.
You both had a very long history of Illegal and even evil behaviour.

You are not the type of person who is qualified or respected to judge on this matter..

my assertions are validated by the fact that he confessed under oath as to criminal behaviour against me with such nonsense as planning to blow up the ACC with a petrol tanker.
Further it is acknowledged fact by the police that he had a long long history of committing crimes and being convicted for those crimes. What about the crimes that he has committed that he was never caught doing. For example smoking and supplying marijuana in annual parties for this site! Illegal.

On the telephone he confirmed to me personally, and I recorded the conversation, that you are both in communications with each other for the purposes of making allegation against me. This is particularly concerning sense neither of you had any knowledge about me and at best could only be repeating allegations made by someone else. Yet you both make postings only on the site and contacted the ACC as if you possessed actual information. Your speculation and imagination is just that and it would only be a person of extreme arrogance and evil that would claim your imagination to be real.

#28 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2019 - 07:43 PM

View Posttommy, on 12 September 2019 - 06:26 PM, said:

nothing has changed as in allans beliefs he is god , so to speak ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the fact remains he must report back in a timely manner of ones convictions being overturned ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Off topic
Reported

#29 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2019 - 10:06 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 12 September 2019 - 07:40 PM, said:

Both you and Kenneth Miller colluded together to make false allegation.
You both had a very long history of Illegal and even evil behaviour.

You are not the type of person who is qualified or respected to judge on this matter..

my assertions are validated by the fact that he confessed under oath as to criminal behaviour against me with such nonsense as planning to blow up the ACC with a petrol tanker.
Further it is acknowledged fact by the police that he had a long long history of committing crimes and being convicted for those crimes. What about the crimes that he has committed that he was never caught doing. For example smoking and supplying marijuana in annual parties for this site! Illegal.

On the telephone he confirmed to me personally, and I recorded the conversation, that you are both in communications with each other for the purposes of making allegation against me. This is particularly concerning sense neither of you had any knowledge about me and at best could only be repeating allegations made by someone else. Yet you both make postings only on the site and contacted the ACC as if you possessed actual information. Your speculation and imagination is just that. and it would only be a person of extreme arrogance and evil that would claim your imagination to be real.

Front up with the proof then Thomas
You can’t because your full of lies and have been particularly in here and the courts for over 30 years
Go away you prat.
Pp
Ken was correct
You told others about your petrol tanker desires.

#30 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 September 2019 - 01:59 PM

View PostHemi, on 12 September 2019 - 10:06 PM, said:

You can’t because your full of lies and have been particularly in here and the courts for over 30 years
Go away you prat.
Pp
Ken was correct

Kenneth Miller confessed under oath that he had lied.

Again I contacted them by telephone and record of the conversation which again he made open confession that he had lied with regard to his previous Accusations and claims a fact made to the ACC and the court concerning myself.
The most robust evidence of course is that this confession of lying under oath in the courtroom along with is very long long history of continuous serious criminal misconduct which he was convicted and sentenced is clear evidence as to the true nature of this fellow.
The fact that he stole private information of the members of the site is further evidence of his disrespect of those he conned along the way into believing that he was a good fellow .

He was not a good fellow and anyone who claims he is is probably as bad as he was.
How many people actually cared to attend his funeral? Who were those real friends? Did he actually have any?

How could I possibly talk about petrol tank and desires if there was no such concept of any sort in existence ever. All you are doing is repeating staff beyond the grave which demonstrates that you must be about as evil as Kenneth Miller.

#31 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 13 September 2019 - 02:45 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 13 September 2019 - 01:59 PM, said:

Kenneth Miller confessed under oath that he had lied.

Again I contacted them by telephone and record of the conversation which again he made open confession that he had lied with regard to his previous Accusations and claims a fact made to the ACC and the court concerning myself.
The most robust evidence of course is that this confession of lying under oath in the courtroom along with is very long long history of continuous serious criminal misconduct which he was convicted and sentenced is clear evidence as to the true nature of this fellow.
The fact that he stole private information of the members of the site is further evidence of his disrespect of those he conned along the way into believing that he was a good fellow .

He was not a good fellow and anyone who claims he is is probably as bad as he was.
How many people actually cared to attend his funeral? Who were those real friends? Did he actually have any?

How could I possibly talk about petrol tank and desires if there was no such concept of any sort in existence ever. All you are doing is repeating staff beyond the grave which demonstrates that you must be about as evil as Kenneth Miller.

The only person that came out of the courtroom with a criminal conviction was you Fraudster.

https://www.nzherald...jectid=10740850

#32 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 September 2019 - 05:06 PM

View PostBrucey, on 13 September 2019 - 02:45 PM, said:

The only person that came out of the courtroom with a criminal conviction was you Fraudster.

Kenneth Miller acknowledged that he had committed perjury.
Interestingly during the trial Kenneth Miller claimed to have qualifications in psychological analysis and proceeded to tell the judge of his analysis of me.

In any event you simply cannot get past the fact that he actively tried to destroy this site after being caught red handed stealing private information on this database. His motive was acknowledged by him that he wanted to transfer all of the information from this site to site and that he also had a desire to destroy this site. Needless to say he has failed and now he is dead.

The only person coming out of this alive is me

#33 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 13 September 2019 - 06:06 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 13 September 2019 - 05:06 PM, said:

Interestingly during the trial Kenneth Miller claimed to have qualifications in psychological analysis and proceeded to tell the judge of his analysis of me.

In any event you simply cannot get past the fact that he actively tried to destroy this site after being caught red handed stealing private information on this database. His motive was acknowledged by him that he wanted to transfer all of the information from this site to site and that he also had a desire to destroy this site. Needless to say he has failed and now he is dead.

No you have managed to destroy this site fraudster.

#34 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 September 2019 - 06:39 PM

View PostHemi, on 12 September 2019 - 10:06 PM, said:

Go away you prat.
Pp
Ken was correct

#35 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 September 2019 - 06:53 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 13 September 2019 - 05:06 PM, said:

to be alive allan ,,then report back in a timely manner as such of overturning your criminal acc convictions ,,,, :D

#36 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 September 2019 - 07:54 PM

View Posttommy, on 13 September 2019 - 06:53 PM, said:

to be alive allan ,,then report back in a timely manner as such of overturning your criminal acc convictions ,,,, :D/>/>/>

allans tyrant behaviour is not acceptable , towards the forum . viewers , posters , and such allan will report back in a timely manner as such as in his crimimal record is cleared ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

#37 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2019 - 03:21 PM

View PostBrucey, on 13 September 2019 - 06:06 PM, said:

No you have managed to destroy this site fraudster.

What causes you to imagine such nonsense?

#38 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

View Posttommy, on 13 September 2019 - 06:53 PM, said:

to be alive allan ,,then report back in a timely manner as such of overturning your criminal acc convictions ,,,, Posted Image

Reported
Of topic

#39 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

View Posttommy, on 13 September 2019 - 07:54 PM, said:

allans tyrant behaviour is not acceptable , towards the forum . viewers , posters , and such allan will report back in a timely manner as such as in his crimimal record is cleared ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

What is the basis for your allegations and assertions?

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users