• You cannot reply to this topic

RIP Tomcat

#1 User is offline   anonymousey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 September 2018 - 12:21 PM

I have been given some very sad news to share with everyone

Ken Miller, our very first founding member of the accforum.org has passed away on Thursday 30th August 2018.

In addition to the Original support MSM group which launched this forum, and all his sterling voluntary work for many years going the extra mile to help members in here, Ken was also invited to be an administrator of another two online forums - accforum.nz and accfocus.org groups.

I also know that in addition to achieving important positive caselaw with his own years of ACC struggle, Ken has helped many more claimants obtain their lawful entitlements too.

Ken Miller - TomCat

Our sincerest condolences to his family and friends.

You were a great man Ken Miller.

You will be greatly missed, never forgotten.

RIP Ken a friend to many :wub:

Please note in addition to many postings which may still possibly remain within this forum, Ken's history fighting can also be found ACC - http://accfocus.org/...se-history.html

#2 User is offline   Huggy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 September 2018 - 10:32 AM

I also received a call of the sad news.

Condolences to family and friends.

Fly high Ken.

#3 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 02 September 2018 - 11:38 AM

RIP Ken, thanks for everthing.

#4 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 September 2018 - 12:35 PM

RIP Ken

We did our w/c together, and lots of other entitlements and you helped me solve problems and hopefully I assisted you along the way as well.

Hopefully you are in a kinder world now, with not too many hardships bought your way to cope with.

Rest in Peace, Network friend. Lots will miss your deep chuckle that would up in a coughing fit.

Smypathy to the family.

Cheers Mini/

#5 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member

Posted 28 August 2019 - 05:30 PM

One year on.

He helped us discover a very valuable piece of information for which we are very thankful for.
Others are also pleased that piece of information surfaced, a jigsaw puzzle was solved and that justice was subsequently seen to be done.

It's been a long hard road but teamwork got us through in the end.

RIP Tomcat, hope the family have been looking after those kitty cats for you

#6 User is offline   Pork Chop 

• Pip

Posted 09 September 2019 - 05:13 PM

Just over a year ago you passed on Ken.

I hope you've been keeping it in your pants since you arrived in Heaven :rolleyes:

We'll get together for a chat when it's my time to come up there.

I've also posted this message to you on accforum.nz

RIP

#7 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2019 - 07:00 PM

View PostPork Chop, on 09 September 2019 - 05:13 PM, said:

Just over a year ago you passed on Ken.

I hope you've been keeping it in your pants since you arrived in Heaven :rolleyes:/>

We'll get together for a chat when it's my time to come up there.

I've also posted this message to you on accforum.nz

RIP
that is a kind gesture , and such he must of had an influence of towards as in such matters . forum wise or , persomal wise ,,,,,,,,,,,,

#8 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 September 2019 - 12:43 PM

View Posttommy, on 09 September 2019 - 07:00 PM, said:

that is a kind gesture , and such he must of had an influence of towards as in such matters . forum wise or , persomal wise ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Tommy it seems that you are demonstrating yourself to be extremely susceptible to propaganda once again.
The identity known as tomcat set out to establish a competing site to this one while at the same time destroying this one. He was a very very nasty and vindictive person which is plainly obvious to even the most dimwitted idiot. The only people had admiration for him were people who are or were of the same disposition including his brand of toilet humour with fixation on faeces and such like.
We are now safe from his kind. He has become subject to revolution dying without passing on his DNA which is a good thing.
People of my kind do not celebrate the lives of evil people.

#9 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 10 September 2019 - 03:51 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 10 September 2019 - 12:43 PM, said:

Tommy it seems that you are demonstrating yourself to be extremely susceptible to propaganda once again.
The identity known as tomcat set out to establish a competing site to this one while at the same time destroying this one. He was a very very nasty and vindictive person which is plainly obvious to even the most dimwitted idiot. The only people had admiration for him were people who are or were of the same disposition including his brand of toilet humour with fixation on faeces and such like.
We are now safe from his kind. He has become subject to revolution dying without passing on his DNA which is a good thing.

No here is an EVIL man, with nothing at all to celebrate.

https://www.nzherald...jectid=10740850

#10 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 September 2019 - 05:15 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 10 September 2019 - 12:43 PM, said:

that posting is an individuals view ,, allan ,, and such ,, where to date as in overturning your convictions as in your lost erc , wc entitlements being restored :D ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

#11 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 September 2019 - 05:18 PM

View Posttommy, on 10 September 2019 - 05:15 PM, said:

that posting is an individuals view ,, allan ,, and such ,, where to date as in overturning your convictions as in your lost erc , wc entitlements being restored :D/> ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

one must demonstrate the ability , to clean , up ones doorstep , so to speak ,, allan ,,,,,,,,,,,,, :D

#12 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 September 2019 - 06:01 PM

View PostBrucey, on 10 September 2019 - 03:51 PM, said:

as the arithmetic , of dates ,, Thomas would be 64 years of age , approx. nearing super annuation status ,nz

#13 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 September 2019 - 07:18 PM

View PostBrucey, on 10 September 2019 - 03:51 PM, said:

You are referring to the false allegations of the evil people including him.
Y'all know whether you are also an evil person if you support such evil.

#14 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 September 2019 - 07:18 PM

View Posttommy, on 10 September 2019 - 05:15 PM, said:

that posting is an individuals view ,, allan ,, and such ,, where to date as in overturning your convictions as in your lost erc , wc entitlements being restored Posted Image ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I don't need to do anything to know the evil of false allegations

#15 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 September 2019 - 07:19 PM

View Posttommy, on 10 September 2019 - 05:18 PM, said:

one must demonstrate the ability , to clean , up ones doorstep , so to speak ,, allan ,,,,,,,,,,,,, Posted Image

Quite the contrary it is up to those who have made false allegations to do the cleaning of my doorstep.

#16 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 September 2019 - 07:19 PM

View Posttommy, on 10 September 2019 - 06:01 PM, said:

as the arithmetic , of dates ,, Thomas would be 64 years of age , approx. nearing super annuation status ,nz

And what's your point?

#17 User is offline   Pork Chop 

• Pip

Posted 11 September 2019 - 07:58 PM

I am a member of accforum.nz and I recently registered on this site.

The only reason I registered here was so I could post a message to my late friend Ken Miller.

I am really disturbed by the contents of some of the posts following on from my own one.

Ken Miller was not an evil person, far from it.

I am respectfully requesting that everyone, in particular Alan Thomas, remain on-topic or this thread/topic "RIP Tomcat" will end up hidden in the "Members Only" section of this forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

Pork Chop

RIP Ken "Tomcat" Miller

#18 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2019 - 10:24 AM

View PostPork Chop, on 11 September 2019 - 07:58 PM, said:

I am a member of accforum.nz and I recently registered on this site.

The only reason I registered here was so I could post a message to my late friend Ken Miller.

I am really disturbed by the contents of some of the posts following on from my own one.

Ken Miller was not an evil person, far from it.

I am respectfully requesting that everyone remain on-topic or this thread/topic "RIP Tomcat" will end up hidden in the "Members Only" section of this forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

Pork Chop

RIP Ken "Tomcat" Miller

Just to remove all possibility of any doubt Ken Miller had a criminal record that was almost beyond belief. Breaking and entering and various other elements of dishonesty.
His outrageous dishonesty that impacted upon the members of this site was when he reached all of our privacy by seeking to download the entire site including private messages, personal details and postings for the purposes of setting a zone site up and destroying this one. He then went on to even say that he seeks to destroy this site.
When his new site failed to gain any form of real popularity he then came back to the site and continued to do harm along with his followers.
Many criminals set out to make themselves popular and even provide some form of benefits in order to gain a following whereby they can make use of such people. He was one of these people. This is the activity of evil people.
If you look through history you will find evil people have similar traits. He quite clearly that have the traits of an evil person.

If you thought Ken Miller was a good person you would be able to reference his good work and how he set out to set's own interests aside for the benefit of others, such as researching and posting useful information to fellow claimants. His highest level in this regard was that of an egotist congratulating himself because others had done their job that they were paid to do to get his entitlements for example.
My personal involvement with Ken Miller's evil is when he and others set out to destroy me for standing up against his evil. He accused me of planning to blow up the ACC. Eventually when you spot on the spot under open court he confessed that he was actually lying and that he had absolutely no information to support his allegation. People who are committing perjury to this level expose themselves to a prison sentence of up to 7 years. This type of behaviour is quite clearly evil. The fact that he has confessed to his crime against me confirms his evil nature.
Dying does not take away the fact that he was an evil person.

#19 User is offline   Pork Chop 

• Pip

Posted 12 September 2019 - 04:57 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 01 September 2018 - 12:21 PM, said:

I have been given some very sad news to share with everyone

Ken Miller, our very first founding member of the accforum.org has passed away on Thursday 30th August 2018.

In addition to the Original support MSM group which launched this forum, and all his sterling voluntary work for many years going the extra mile to help members in here, Ken was also invited to be an administrator of another two online forums - accforum.nz and accfocus.org groups.

I also know that in addition to achieving important positive caselaw with his own years of ACC struggle, Ken has helped many more claimants obtain their lawful entitlements too.

Ken Miller - TomCat

Our sincerest condolences to his family and friends.

You were a great man Ken Miller.

You will be greatly missed, never forgotten.

RIP Ken a friend to many :wub:

Please note in addition to many postings which may still possibly remain within this forum, Ken's history fighting can also be found ACC - http://accfocus.org/...se-history.html

RIP Ken Miller

#20 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2019 - 05:26 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 11 September 2019 - 07:19 PM, said:

Quite the contrary it is up to those who have made false allegations to do the cleaning of my doorstep.

where to date as in you clearing your criminal convictions allan ,,, as you did , time in as in behind bars ,so to speak ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users