• You cannot reply to this topic

RIP Tomcat

#1 User is offline   anonymousey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 September 2018 - 12:21 PM

I have been given some very sad news to share with everyone

Ken Miller, our very first founding member of the accforum.org has passed away on Thursday 30th August 2018.

In addition to the Original support MSM group which launched this forum, and all his sterling voluntary work for many years going the extra mile to help members in here, Ken was also invited to be an administrator of another two online forums - accforum.nz and accfocus.org groups.

I also know that in addition to achieving important positive caselaw with his own years of ACC struggle, Ken has helped many more claimants obtain their lawful entitlements too.

Ken Miller - TomCat

Our sincerest condolences to his family and friends.

You were a great man Ken Miller.

You will be greatly missed, never forgotten.

RIP Ken a friend to many :wub:

Please note in addition to many postings which may still possibly remain within this forum, Ken's history fighting can also be found ACC - http://accfocus.org/...se-history.html

#2 User is offline   Huggy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 September 2018 - 10:32 AM

I also received a call of the sad news.

Condolences to family and friends.

Fly high Ken.

#3 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 02 September 2018 - 11:38 AM

RIP Ken, thanks for everthing.

#4 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 September 2018 - 12:35 PM

RIP Ken

We did our w/c together, and lots of other entitlements and you helped me solve problems and hopefully I assisted you along the way as well.

Hopefully you are in a kinder world now, with not too many hardships bought your way to cope with.

Rest in Peace, Network friend. Lots will miss your deep chuckle that would up in a coughing fit.

Smypathy to the family.

Cheers Mini/

#5 User is offline   Delighted2018 

• Pip

Posted 08 September 2018 - 02:11 AM

oh good golly. Yay the bastard is dead !!

so many people create a network called a community, and the hate the deceased espoused in a form of narcissism that divided so many of you, take a little bit of time to think on something.
There are many printed court judgements from 1972. Of those have ANY of those EVER seeked any sort of public recognition?

Nope only one.

What does that tell you? In the event, any may wish to bitch or complain from your keyboards, .....of all court decisions prios to the ONLY one mentioned above, have any of you actually asked the effect of what happened, or is New Zealand history to be so bastardised there can be only one mentioned in the first post.?

Spell it out.do it.

Oh and when you do, keep in mind, well, before the internet people used to network, and chat..... Then Telecom in their wisdom partnered with MSN
\

....AND what happened?

something you all now take for granted.

Before the, well, self proclaimed crap THERE ARE REALLY Great people very welcome in our life ,like Jocko from Grey mouth and Brucefrom Whangarei, their thread predated the insinuated great history in post #1. oh, ooops. not what any of you were led to believe now was it? So what else were you led to believe that is not true?

what do you think transpired, i bet its not what youve been led to believe.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users