ACCforum: claiming a lum sum payout for weekly compensation whilst owning a company but not earning wages - ACCforum

• 5 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

claiming a lum sum payout for weekly compensation whilst owning a company but not earning wages

#41 User is offline   anonymousey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 July 2018 - 06:03 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 13 July 2018 - 03:49 PM, said:

in *permanent employment* for a continuous period of 12 months after his hernia ... however I am just speculating here + I have no idea if there was any legal case involving Trigon themselves basically :unsure:

Just bumping so alan can see ...

Do you think you would have been a permanent employee of Trigon for the 12 months following your hernai operation Alan ?

#42 User is offline   anonymousey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2018 - 06:05 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 13 July 2018 - 05:54 PM, said:

Reported
Off topic

You claim you paid ACC levies of $43,000 dollars ... and i am calling you on this misinformation :wacko:

#43 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2018 - 07:42 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 13 July 2018 - 06:03 PM, said:

Just bumping so alan can see ...

Do you think you would have been a permanent employee of Trigon for the 12 months following your hernai operation Alan ?

From what Allan has posted in the past he had finished employment with Trigon awaiting a Hernia operation.

When he worked for Trigon he was employed as a 'tool maker' via an apprenticeship in Hamilton.

I applied for a job at Trigon and got to the last 2, where I meet Mr Thomas working on the Trigon Plastic Packing
machines . One of these apparently later fell on Mr Thomas giving him a hernia injury .

The time frame is early 1978.

A wrist injury happened during his great voyage , when he was awaiting this hernia opp. so ERC.

No doubt Mr Thomas will again distort others recall of his writings. Just read his judgment especially
the evidence given by the then current Trigon staff.

All this Orac business stuff started after Mr Thomas relocated to Auckland .

Move all this stuff back to Mr Thomas personal lies thread .

#44 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2018 - 10:19 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 13 July 2018 - 05:40 PM, said:

Just exactly what PERSONAL ACC Levy do you think the company paid on your behalf Alan? Remember this quantum is based on your preinjury occupation ...

any rehab to date allen , :D

#45 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2018 - 10:22 PM

View Posttommy, on 13 July 2018 - 10:19 PM, said:

any rehab to date allen , :D/>

from the corporation , as acc nz , tommy must add :rolleyes:

#46 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2018 - 10:38 PM

you as one allen the Thomas must acknowledge , , your case towards the corporation , as in restoring your lost entitlements , could be compared to a yacht, as in adverse winds struggling to make grounds B)

#47 User is offline   arty 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2018 - 11:53 PM

You are all wrong i went to district court the judge said this to acc " dont make me make a decision settle with this man out of court if you cannot agree i will be forced to make a decision that acc will not like "
Acc settle a very sizeable lump sum for five years back dated weekly comp plus interest.
So it can be done provided you did not take a wage from the company .
this was not put on public record sadly as it would have helped a lot of people

#48 User is offline   arty 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 July 2018 - 12:00 AM

View PostHemi, on 11 July 2018 - 01:20 PM, said:

here we go again from thomas the expert BANKRUPT
You know nothing of others business dealings operation especially mine thomas

you who went bankrupt were charged and found guilty of fraud against the acc and HAD NO MEANINGFUL ACCOUNTS AT ALL :lol:/>/>/> publish BOLLOCKS and show yo are nept ncopmpetent n matters of fnacal busness dealngs and operatons LEGALLY of compnay business
the Court records prove that along with you gong BANKRUPT, then stealing money from us all to feather your nest ILLEGALLY but you got caught so to take notice of your advice and instructions re financial matters s something no one s gong to do.
YOU WERE SO DUMB YOU COULDN'T EVEN REALISE -thinking your smarter than everyone else -THAT AS SELF EMPLOYED YOU WERE IMMEDIATELY ON THE LOOK AT LIST OF BEING AUDITED [not withstanding the fraudulent information you presented as well to steal money from acc THE DAY YOU FILED YOUR CLAM WHICH TURNED OUT AS YOU WERE A NO ONE but a loser dumb ass OF FINANCIAL MATTERS YOU WERE CAUGHT OUT RIPPING OFF THE ACC AND OF FRAUD AND WENT TO JAIL

RATHER OBVIOUS FROM ALL THE CONVICTIONS BANKRUPTCY FRAUD ACTIVITY HAVING NO MONEY RELYING ON A BENIFIT YOU HAVE IN YOUR NAME YOUR OF NO KNOWLEDGE OF FUK ALL

SO LISTEN TO YOU THOMAS

NOT A SHITE SHOW OF THAT HAPPENING.

Hemi you are nothing but an ACC Troll the only arsehole here is you you may as well do a handstand and talk out of your arse as that may make more sense I bet you have a jaggered past and have a few skeletons in the closet that you wont admit to like working for ACC perhaps stop running this man down you are a waste of space and should not be on this forum

#49 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 July 2018 - 06:36 AM

View Postarty, on 14 July 2018 - 12:00 AM, said:

Hemi you are nothing but an ACC Troll the only arsehole here is you you may as well do a handstand and talk out of your arse as that may make more sense I bet you have a jaggered past and have a few skeletons in the closet that you wont admit to like working for ACC perhaps stop running this man down you are a waste of space and should not be on this forum

You are most welcome to attend court with Thomas and confirm statements you have made attested to under oath to allow Thomas to present evidence in an appeal arty.
Of course at thomas behest you would be committing serious perjury on behalf of Thomas
You could also undertake as a thomas stooge the planned by thomas operation to involve yourself again at Thomas behest to identify locate names actual working location of certain winz/ acc staff arty
Once you have been caught and sitting in jail for activity as such on the demands and on behalf of thomas, you may then realise the waste of space is thomas whilst your sitting in jail yourself.
Then sitting in jail you realise that you’d be the sore asshole.

#50 User is offline   arty 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 July 2018 - 09:51 AM

View PostHemi, on 14 July 2018 - 06:36 AM, said:

You are most welcome to attend court with Thomas and confirm statements you have made attested to under oath to allow Thomas to present evidence in an appeal arty.
Of course at thomas behest you would be committing serious perjury on behalf of Thomas
You could also undertake as a thomas stooge the planned by thomas operation to involve yourself again at Thomas behest to identify locate names actual working location of certain winz/ acc staff arty
Once you have been caught and sitting in jail for activity as such on the demands and on behalf of thomas, you may then realise the waste of space is thomas whilst your sitting in jail yourself.
Then sitting in jail you realise that you’d be the sore asshole.

What planet are you from i did not have to go to court i have the best acc lawyer in NZ Ben Thomson and further more i no longer wish to have a battle of wits with an unarmed ACC TROLL Hemi only come onto this forum if you have something constructive to say in regards to ACC , for instance you could tell us how much ACC are paying you to create a stir on this forum get off my post as you are not welcome

#51 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 July 2018 - 10:35 AM

View Postarty, on 14 July 2018 - 09:51 AM, said:

What planet are you from i did not have to go to court i have the best acc lawyer in NZ Ben Thomson and further more i no longer wish to have a battle of wits with an unarmed ACC TROLL Hemi only come onto this forum if you have something constructive to say in regards to ACC , for instance you could tell us how much ACC are paying you to create a stir on this forum get off my post as you are not welcome

Clear the head and read properly before you make another fuk of yourself arty
Planet is two to the left behind Saturn.
Reality is what I posted re Thomas you responded to.
Enlighten yourself and actually get involved directly with the. Moron and you’ll figure it all out real quick
But You’ll need a van drivers liscrmce

This post has been edited by Hemi: 14 July 2018 - 10:37 AM

#52 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 July 2018 - 10:47 AM

View PostHemi, on 14 July 2018 - 10:35 AM, said:

Enlighten yourself and actually get involved directly with the. Moron and you’ll figure it all out real quick

I no longer wish to have a battle of wits with an unarmed ACC TROLL. Hemi only come onto this forum if you have something constructive to say in regards to ACC , for instance you could tell us how much ACC are paying you to create a stir on this forum get off my post as you are not welcome.

#53 User is offline   arty 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 July 2018 - 11:38 AM

View PostHemi, on 14 July 2018 - 10:35 AM, said:

I might have a word or two with you when you are out of your nappies and have attend school to learn how to spell correctly and how to speak proper English ,SO GO WAY YOU LITTLE MUMMIES BOY AND LET THE ADULTS SPEAK ON THIS FORUM

#54 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 July 2018 - 03:14 PM

View Postgreg, on 13 July 2018 - 07:42 PM, said:

From what Allan has posted in the past he had finished employment with Trigon awaiting a Hernia operation.

When he worked for Trigon he was employed as a 'tool maker' via an apprenticeship in Hamilton.

I applied for a job at Trigon and got to the last 2, where I meet Mr Thomas working on the Trigon Plastic Packing
machines . One of these apparently later fell on Mr Thomas giving him a hernia injury .

The time frame is early 1978.

A wrist injury happened during his great voyage , when he was awaiting this hernia opp. so ERC.

No doubt Mr Thomas will again distort others recall of his writings. Just read his judgment especially
the evidence given by the then current Trigon staff.

All this Orac business stuff started after Mr Thomas relocated to Auckland .

Move all this stuff back to Mr Thomas personal lies thread .

Interesting Gregg

Timeframe 1978, Thanks an awful long time to get the heria operation. and out on the boat as well with the so called heria awaiting the operation........like year he cant work eh? But he can wait a long time to fix the heria and in the meantime get another injury, being the wrist one. Very convenient.

Mini

#55 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 July 2018 - 03:25 PM

View Postarty, on 13 July 2018 - 11:53 PM, said:

You are all wrong i went to district court the judge said this to acc " dont make me make a decision settle with this man out of court if you cannot agree i will be forced to make a decision that acc will not like "
Acc settle a very sizeable lump sum for five years back dated weekly comp plus interest.

Well I am pleased for you that you got a large sum. Are you going to take on the IRD for overtaxing you on your backdated weekly compensation. and don't for get there is no taxation on interest. So watch them like a hawk. News from IRD is that they are thinking of not taking so much tax off off us, in the meantime those of us that have been overtaxed and have taken them to Court about it, are going to write to the committee before the time for submissions close in early August to let them know we want it backdated. Mine was only for five years and it was $15,000 overtaxed, so I want it back.

That's right you got it, we not all just pretty faces in here, we actually working hard to make things happen preferably in our favour.

Enjoy your win.

Mini

#56 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 July 2018 - 04:00 PM

View PostMINI, on 14 July 2018 - 03:14 PM, said:

Interesting Gregg

Timeframe 1978, Thanks an awful long time to get the heria operation. and out on the boat as well with the so called heria awaiting the operation........like year he cant work eh? But he can wait a long time to fix the heria and in the meantime get another injury, being the wrist one. Very convenient.

Mini

Reported
Off topic

#57 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 July 2018 - 04:03 PM

View PostMINI, on 14 July 2018 - 03:25 PM, said:

Well I am pleased for you that you got a large sum. Are you going to take on the IRD for overtaxing you on your backdated weekly compensation. and don't for get there is no taxation on interest. So watch them like a hawk. News from IRD is that they are thinking of not taking so much tax off off us, in the meantime those of us that have been overtaxed and have taken them to Court about it, are going to write to the committee before the time for submissions close in early August to let them know we want it backdated. Mine was only for five years and it was $15,000 overtaxed, so I want it back.

That's right you got it, we not all just pretty faces in here, we actually working hard to make things happen preferably in our favour.

Enjoy your win.

Mini

Reported
Off topic

#58 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 July 2018 - 04:45 PM

View Postarty, on 13 July 2018 - 11:53 PM, said:

Can we have the court decision!

this will give the difference in your case to Mr Thomas case.

Want to see if you went to prison then claimed that your incapacity started when you were release

Refer to Thomas decision 330/2004.

Or read it on his thread.

#59 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 July 2018 - 04:48 PM

View PostMINI, on 14 July 2018 - 03:25 PM, said:

Enjoy your win.

Mini

As Arty had company's more than likely he was able to reduce the tax through his company.

#60 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 July 2018 - 05:07 PM

View Postarty, on 14 July 2018 - 09:51 AM, said:

There is no decisions in the ACC appeals were Mr Ben THomson was a lawyer. Did he work for ACC.

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users