ACCforum: claiming a lum sum payout for weekly compensation whilst owning a company but not earning wages - ACCforum

Jump to content

  • 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

claiming a lum sum payout for weekly compensation whilst owning a company but not earning wages

#61 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8730
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 14 July 2018 - 05:48 PM

View Postdoppelganger, on 14 July 2018 - 04:45 PM, said:

Can we have the court decision!

this will give the difference in your case to Mr Thomas case.

Want to see if you went to prison then claimed that your incapacity started when you were release

Refer to Thomas decision 330/2004.

Or read it on his thread.


Off topic
Neither court case is remotely connected to lump sum or each other's case

0

#62 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8730
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 14 July 2018 - 05:49 PM

View Postdoppelganger, on 14 July 2018 - 04:48 PM, said:

As Arty had company's more than likely he was able to reduce the tax through his company.


Off topic
0

#63 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8730
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 14 July 2018 - 05:50 PM

View Postdoppelganger, on 14 July 2018 - 05:07 PM, said:

There is no decisions in the ACC appeals were Mr Ben THomson was a lawyer. Did he work for ACC.

You are off topic yet again
However you are now attacking a respected member of our community
Ben Thompson is an excellent ACC specialist lawyer.
0

#64 User is offline   tommy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1355
  • Joined: 21-September 05

Posted 14 July 2018 - 06:33 PM

any updates allen , from the corporation , as in your lost entitlements being restored :P
0

#65 User is offline   tommy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1355
  • Joined: 21-September 05

Posted 14 July 2018 - 06:38 PM

is there a possibility , of the allen Gordon Thomas admitting , wrong doings towards the corporation , and if not report updates of the corporation towards allens entitlements being restored, and then post to the forum :lol:
0

#66 User is offline   tommy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1355
  • Joined: 21-September 05

Posted 14 July 2018 - 06:46 PM

View Posttommy, on 14 July 2018 - 06:38 PM, said:

is there a possibility , of the allen Gordon Thomas admitting , wrong doings towards the corporation , and if not report updates of the corporation towards allens entitlements being restored, and then post to the forum :lol:/>

put your money where your mouth is allen , and report back as when the corporation , accepts your claims of many :D
0

#67 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7422
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 15 July 2018 - 09:45 AM

View Postdoppelganger, on 14 July 2018 - 04:48 PM, said:

As Arty had company's more than likely he was able to reduce the tax through his company.

Doople

Arty never worked in his companie/s!! Different than Thomas so the Court says.

Mini
0

#68 User is offline   doppelganger 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1654
  • Joined: 19-September 03

Posted 15 July 2018 - 02:14 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 14 July 2018 - 05:48 PM, said:

Off topic
Neither court case is remotely connected to lump sum or each other's case


Arty thinks that they are
Ben Thomson lawyer is as

Ben joined Pidgeon Law in July 2016. He was admitted to practice law in England & Wales in 2011, and was admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand in September 2016. Born in Wales, Ben played professional rugby for a number of years but following a series of injuries he moved into the legal profession. Ben practiced as a solicitor in the UK prior to making the permanent move to New Zealand in 2013. Before joining Pidgeon Law Ben managed the Auckland District Law Society's widely used suite of legal precedents including the Agreement for Sale and Purchase of Real Estate and the Commercial Deed of Lease. In that role Ben worked on numerous legislative submissions to Parliament on topics such as the Land Transfer Bill and Residential Land Withholding Tax as well as frequently engaging with key government departments in the areas of property and commercial law. In his spare time Ben can normally be found at Riverhead Forrest riding his mountain bike, playing 7-a-side football or closely following the ups and downs of the Welsh national rugby team.

The firm does not specialist in ACC Law. they do on the other hand deal in property law.

Ben Thompson from Hazel Armstrong Law on the other hand has practiced in ACC Law and there is a number of his cases in there but none of being not entitled to compensation because of being a owner of a company. 3 were termination of entitlement due to being Vocational Dependent, 2 were declining cover for work related gradual process injury.

one statement by the ACC was veryconfusing was this statement

that the current diagnosis of regional pain syndrome is not attributable to “a specific diagnosis in 1997 ”.

Question had Arty invested in Real Estate formed a company but never had an income because he comsidered it was his retirement fund and not his current income?

Until Arty answers the questions then this is relevant.
0

#69 User is offline   anonymousey 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2300
  • Joined: 04-April 06

Posted 15 July 2018 - 05:53 PM

Just wondering if anybody knows what criteria is used for *Unreported Decisions* ?

I know there have been some put up here ...and I also know that virtually all the MSD decisions plus various Sensitive Claims are anonymised ...so is there some other criteria involved here perhaps?

Sorry I am not too sure why arty is saying his Claim decision is unavailable when it has specifically gone through a District Court & Judgement rendered already :unsure:

I am thinking that surely if arty wishes he can upload his judgement here?


NB I know that many Fairway Reviews are not being routinely reported publically ... so this is NOT like the comparable tribunal decisions overseas ... but I always believed if you had the reference number then you could still request all ACC related judgements etc etc
0

#70 User is offline   tommy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1355
  • Joined: 21-September 05

Posted 15 July 2018 - 06:19 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 14 July 2018 - 05:49 PM, said:

Off topic

progress , allen as in settling your claims towards the corporation :D
0

#71 User is offline   tommy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1355
  • Joined: 21-September 05

Posted 15 July 2018 - 06:31 PM

as much as legislation , policy , etc being , posted , as in referring to allans case, of his business activities , versus , being able to return , to his pre injury employement , as under the 82 act, is the burning question , which to date has not been achieved , and such the corporationi as the man reports to forum members , he has issues as in and when his demands are answered :D/>
0

#72 User is offline   tommy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1355
  • Joined: 21-September 05

Posted 15 July 2018 - 06:34 PM

rehabilitation all exhausted , it appears , also according his postings , allen has posted :D
0

#73 User is offline   tommy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1355
  • Joined: 21-September 05

Posted 15 July 2018 - 06:37 PM

so as tommys postings , does that mean ,, as in Thomas the allen , believing his rights towards lost entitlements , and rehab , being restored <_</>
0

#74 User is offline   doppelganger 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1654
  • Joined: 19-September 03

Posted 15 July 2018 - 06:53 PM

Not all decisions are on the web. More to do with administration that anything else. May be missed when students have changed jobs and not checking previous decision. It may not be a student and may be one of the staff employed at the library.

An unreported decision is a decision that is not reported and something to do with the decision process. It is still available to the public.

Its a womder Arty has not identified the decision and Alan must have read the decision its a wonder why he has not identified the number.
0

#75 User is offline   anonymousey 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2300
  • Joined: 04-April 06

Posted 15 July 2018 - 07:15 PM

View Postdoppelganger, on 15 July 2018 - 06:53 PM, said:

Not all decisions are on the web. More to do with administration that anything else. May be missed when students have changed jobs and not checking previous decision. It may not be a student and may be one of the staff employed at the library.

An unreported decision is a decision that is not reported and something to do with the decision process. It is still available to the public.

Its a womder Arty has not identified the decision and Alan must have read the decision its a wonder why he has not identified the number.



Thank you doppel :)

This is what I thought too ... when I was overseas there were really excellent free resources available to the public ... and these were lifesavers to injured or poor people who were trying to represent themselves etc Free WIFI too and free access to computers too ...

I know I have previously commented on my unhappiness when I would come across some *secret squirrel* powergames in here with courtcases and reviews being used by the chosen few ... &or being denied to other members not part of this clique etc Unfortunately when such tricks are used by claimants against other claimants it can be very disheartening IMHO etc

I also abhor when $$ are being manipulated because the original information can actually be free to the public doppel ... but I do understand why some websites will insist on payment because these professionals believe they have done the legwork in obtaining the free Judgement and then analysing it etc

IMHO the claimant forums overseas are streets ahead when it comes to member resources ... but I cant really comment on other NZ forums yet because this is the only place I am posting ie am here until here closes down basically :wacko:
0

#76 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7422
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 18 July 2018 - 02:54 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 15 July 2018 - 05:53 PM, said:

Just wondering if anybody knows what criteria is used for *Unreported Decisions* ?

I know there have been some put up here ...and I also know that virtually all the MSD decisions plus various Sensitive Claims are anonymised ...so is there some other criteria involved here perhaps?

Sorry I am not too sure why arty is saying his Claim decision is unavailable when it has specifically gone through a District Court & Judgement rendered already :unsure:/>

I am thinking that surely if arty wishes he can upload his judgement here?


NB I know that many Fairway Reviews are not being routinely reported publically ... so this is NOT like the comparable tribunal decisions overseas ... but I always believed if you had the reference number then you could still request all ACC related judgements etc etc


Mousey

It was in one of the Acts as legislation that with the review number you could request of DRSL or whoever to have a copy of that case. I take it as meaning that you have received the review number from the claimant whose case it is. Otherwise you could be in breach of their privacy.

Mini
0

#77 User is offline   anonymousey 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2300
  • Joined: 04-April 06

Posted 18 July 2018 - 05:17 PM

View PostMINI, on 18 July 2018 - 02:54 PM, said:

Mousey

It was in one of the Acts as legislation that with the review number you could request of DRSL or whoever to have a copy of that case. I take it as meaning that you have received the review number from the claimant whose case it is. Otherwise you could be in breach of their privacy.

Mini



Thanks Mini :)

Overseas the majority of the Reviews are online in a very useful database identifying key factors eg Levy Payments to Income Factors or Employment Status right through to Accident Causation or Surgery or numerous entitlements which would rapidly assist claimants researching their own claim as well as preparing submissions for all levels of dispute Resolution eg from DRSL - Highcourt etc etc There is no issue with privacy as the reviews are automatically anonymised Mini :)

I think this is one reason why I struggle to understand why in such a very small population here there is so little transparency on so much information that should be easily and freely accessible to everyone etc

Also one of the reasons why I find comments from members alluding to some decisions as being secret squirrel stuff with some games as basically anti-claimant or not a very userfriendly support process sadly :(
0

#78 User is offline   tommy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1355
  • Joined: 21-September 05

Posted 18 July 2018 - 06:26 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 18 July 2018 - 05:17 PM, said:

Thanks Mini :)/>

Overseas the majority of the Reviews are online in a very useful database identifying key factors eg Levy Payments to Income Factors or Employment Status right through to Accident Causation or Surgery or numerous entitlements which would rapidly assist claimants researching their own claim as well as preparing submissions for all levels of dispute Resolution eg from DRSL - Highcourt etc etc There is no issue with privacy as the reviews are automatically anonymised Mini :)/>

I think this is one reason why I struggle to understand why in such a very small population here there is so little transparency on so much information that should be easily and freely accessible to everyone etc

Also one of the reasons why I find comments from members alluding to some decisions as being secret squirrel stuff with some games as basically anti-claimant or not a very userfriendly support process sadly :(/>

can you be in a position to then answer tommy , where is your case towards the corporation to date , anony
0

#79 User is offline   tommy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1355
  • Joined: 21-September 05

Posted 18 July 2018 - 06:39 PM

View Posttommy, on 18 July 2018 - 06:26 PM, said:

can you be in a position to then answer tommy , where is your case towards the corporation to date , anony

all cases can be case sensitive , and such as in all are individual cases , as being treated as in claimants achieving results towards the corporation , the forum , is a basic tool to view , and such make decisions on ones observations , B)/>
0

#80 User is offline   anonymousey 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2300
  • Joined: 04-April 06

Posted 18 July 2018 - 07:10 PM

View Posttommy, on 18 July 2018 - 06:26 PM, said:

can you be in a position to then answer tommy , where is your case towards the corporation to date , anony


My ACC case is currently in limbo as there are a few different complications likely involving some international agreements tommy ... however I am information gathering as best able on various issues ... while I try to recover my resilience and resourcefulness :)
0

Share this topic:


  • 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users