• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Face off with ACC over Section 221 update

#1 User is offline   Lupine 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 June 2018 - 04:47 PM

Attached File  Forum Copy ACC Section 221.pdf (206.89K)
Number of downloads: 13

Greetings all,

Thought you might want an update on the total firefight I am having with the Corporation regarding the rather delicate matter of how they totally fucked over the self-employed since 2005. Right now this wee gem is sitting with a bunch of agencies all desperate not to talk about it. I am working on and will be exposing the total incompetence and corrupt practices of certain ACC departments. They know who they are. Now even the Corporation is not going to slime its way out of this one. Once they are forced to swallow this dead rat then the rest will follow. It is fair to say that I feel like the cat who dropped said rat on the altar at a Royal wedding. Very pleased with myself but yet no one appreciates my earnest efforts. Oh well I will endure. Meow.

#2 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 13 June 2018 - 06:46 PM

View PostLupine, on 13 June 2018 - 04:47 PM, said:

Attachment Forum Copy ACC Section 221.pdf

Greetings all,

Thought you might want an update on the total firefight I am having with the Corporation regarding the rather delicate matter of how they totally fucked over the self-employed since 2005. Right now this wee gem is sitting with a bunch of agencies all desperate not to talk about it. I am working on and will be exposing the total incompetence and corrupt practices of certain ACC departments. They know who they are. Now even the Corporation is not going to slime its way out of this one. Once they are forced to swallow this dead rat then the rest will follow. It is fair to say that I feel like the cat who dropped said rat on the altar at a Royal wedding. Very pleased with myself but yet no one appreciates my earnest efforts. Oh well I will endure. Meow.

Good work, I appreciate your efforts, and I know you will succeed. do you know your site is down?

#3 User is offline   Lupine 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 June 2018 - 07:39 PM

View PostBrucey, on 13 June 2018 - 06:46 PM, said:

Good work, I appreciate your efforts, and I know you will succeed. do you know your site is down?

Hi Brucey,

If you mean the forum I had there then yes. Cassandra is still up as far as I can see. :-)

#4 User is offline   Huggy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 June 2018 - 09:22 PM

Hi Lupine indeed good work and something that will help many.

Keep the pressure on.

Will catch up with you soon.

#5 User is offline   Lupine 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 June 2018 - 11:22 PM

Thanks Huggy and indeed Brucey who I forgot to thank earlier. I will certainly be keeping the pressure on and I have a lot more yet to unleash.

Fact is Section 221 is all tax and accounting law and practice. It is utterly rigid in its interpretation and the evidence documents are generic ACC and IRD documents. I have emails from ACC Accounting giving around ten different interpretations of how the ERC process applies when there is is only one strictly interpreted interpretation.

I have ACC Legal presenting "constructs" and "interpretations" and they are now using the Fraud Squad against a share-holder employee I successfully represented at Review a few weeks back. That lot arrived at my client's house unannounced like the fucking Gestapo and tried to accuse them of fraudulently obtaining a mobility scooter. Client pointed out that it was ACC that suggested said scooter as a temporary measure cause a vehicle purchase as entitlement had been screwed up. I told them if they turned up there again they would be trespassed.

So a few days later I get an email from Herr Flick. It seems their sleuthing had unearthed the fact my clients name was on two cars that had not been declared to ACC on a form which was provided to me. First the form does not even ask the question of additional vehicle ownership and the second thing was they are both company cars, driven every day by employees for the company. They are both on a company asset list ACC has had in its possession for almost two years.

Needless to say Huggy I am feeling a little miffed. In fact it is fair to say I am struggling to reach my happy place. But the good news is that there is no way out for the Oppressor this time. Tomorrow I shall be initiating something I like to think is a bit special. I am going to nail the Corporation's star to the bottom of the deepest sea. For the pain they have caused, the humiliations they have inflicted and for the 94% of my Brothers and Sisters they wiped out in their filthy purge. On a more personal level they accused me of lying and have been trying to hit my self-employed client to try and get to me. Oh and I am a motorcyclist so for us also. I think that about covers it. :-)

(Note the SCU has changed significantly and is exempt from the present consideration.)

#6 User is offline   Lupine 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2018 - 09:23 PM

As we can see it is fair to say that the Corporation is in a place it is not used being in. Can it get worse for ACC?

Yes. Yes it can and will get so much worse. Over the next week I will be implementing a rolling wave of legal and political processes. I currently have some ongoing. I will not say what it is I am going to do here because my policy is for the Corporation to find out after the event. I have a massive amount of evidence showing corrupt practice within the Corporation. To think I was so bitter when I was forced to learn basic accounting back when I did my IT Certs a lifetime ago. Bryce, wherever you are, forgive me.

#7 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 June 2018 - 11:03 AM

Lupin are you able to describe the bone of contention in just one or two sentences so as the average reader, including a district court judge, can understand the nature of your concerns?
While we are looking at this issue I'm not seeing how you are accounting for other valuable remuneration obtained by the employee, such as company vehicle, bonuses, progress payments and suchlike that are not part of the PAYE salary, so as to enable the ACC to calculate earnings compensation properly. I'm asking this because the ACC seems to have taken a different viewpoint to yours when prosecuting me for fraud of which they were successful. This means that there is something that you might not have understood or I am correct all along. Let us see where this rabbit hole leads.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users