ACCforum: This site is trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources. - ACCforum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

This site is trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources.

#1 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationEarth

Posted 02 May 2018 - 02:17 PM

Is any one else getting a security warning while on this site?.

"This site is trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources".

My warning shows top right in the tool bar.

#2 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 May 2018 - 04:01 PM

Yes :o/>

#3 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 May 2018 - 04:14 PM

Hence whom controls the forum ,, if so

#4 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 May 2018 - 01:17 PM

Hi there I'm back after a week. And I have no warnings on my computer yet!!

Mini

But now that I have finished and start posting indeed it does.

#5 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 May 2018 - 09:19 PM

No problems on my computers Posted Image

Why don't you screenshot and post it and we can have a laugh.

#6 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 08 May 2018 - 01:08 PM

View PostREX, on 07 May 2018 - 09:19 PM, said:

No problems on my computers Posted Image

Why don't you screenshot and post it and we can have a laugh.

It's hardly a laughing matter.

#7 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 May 2018 - 03:30 PM

View PostBrucey, on 08 May 2018 - 01:08 PM, said:

It's hardly a laughing matter.

I google and found this;

https://hardcore-und...-unsafe-scripts

ek5.56's Avatar Join Date
Oct 2017
Mentioned
0 Post(s)
Tagged
0 Thread(s)
Quote Originally Posted by Gainzvillemayor View Post
I see. My chrome looks the same exact until I log in to my account.
Which you know that already after reading some of your previous posts.
You can always do the uninstall and reinstall with chrome.
That would be the first thing I would do.

Sincerely,
Network Engineer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
well screw me sideways. I was about to uninstall chrome and figure wtf, I'll try it one more time. I just happened to notice and click "full site" at the bottom of the screen in chrome and all is well. apparently I clicked the mobile version at some point since last night and didn't realize it. Well... FYI, if anyone else has this problem, check to see if youre running the mobile version.

https://hardcore-und...-unsafe-scripts

#8 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 May 2018 - 03:55 PM

View PostBrucey, on 02 May 2018 - 02:17 PM, said:

Is any one else getting a security warning while on this site?.

"This site is trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources".

My warning shows top right in the tool bar.

What does/could this mean?
Is this a problem?

#9 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 May 2018 - 04:28 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 08 May 2018 - 03:55 PM, said:

Is this a problem?

Thomas

It is it is uplifting the posts that we put up here. It shouldn't happy and you would be the first to say that, considering the fuss you put up when the new site was opened.
Mini

#10 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 May 2018 - 05:55 PM

View PostMINI, on 08 May 2018 - 04:28 PM, said:

Thomas

It is it is uplifting the posts that we put up here. It shouldn't happy and you would be the first to say that, considering the fuss you put up when the new site was opened.
Mini

Could you make the necessary corrections to your postings so it can be understood please.

#11 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 09 May 2018 - 08:44 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 08 May 2018 - 03:55 PM, said:

Is this a problem?

On consulting a technician I am told it is not a problem. Not a threat to personal security.

#12 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 May 2018 - 10:54 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 08 May 2018 - 05:55 PM, said:

Could you make the necessary corrections to your postings so it can be understood please.

Thomas

if you cant understand it you are an idiot. This forum says you are supposed to understand all sorts of carp and I only made one spelling mistake of happy instead of happen. You are such a idiot. I have been able to understand you when you have been high on something. And make more mistakes than that!! Go kiss yourself.

Mini

#13 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 May 2018 - 11:02 AM

To All This site of mine is saying in right hand corner "Replying to this site is tryin......."

Mini

#14 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 May 2018 - 11:16 AM

View PostMINI, on 10 May 2018 - 10:54 AM, said:

Thomas

if you cant understand it you are an idiot. This forum says you are supposed to understand all sorts of carp and I only made one spelling mistake of happy instead of happen. You are such a idiot. I have been able to understand you when you have been high on something. And make more mistakes than that!! Go kiss yourself.

Mini

Idiots don't know that they are idiots Or who else are idiots but nonetheless this site welcomes everybody.

I have noticed that idiots on this site claim all sorts of things about me both good and bad. Just because people say things about me that does not mean they are right and it could be that they are idiots without knowing they are idiots.

I have never ever been high on any kind of substance at all my life. There we go whereby you who don't know me rely upon what others say on the site about me for your information. That makes you an idiot spreading more idiotic things about me.

However so fanatical are you with your compulsive obsessive behaviour towards me, which frightens the hell out of me, you have forgotten to address the issue on this thread concerning scripts from unauthenticated sources. Perhaps this means that the source has not been authenticated with the Almighty Microsoft or some other self perceived authority on such matters. Or perhaps it could be something sinister. I don't know. I have simply asked the question. I don't expect abuse for asking a question.

#15 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 May 2018 - 01:09 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 10 May 2018 - 11:16 AM, said:

Idiots don't know that they are idiots Or who else are idiots but nonetheless this site welcomes everybody.

I have noticed that idiots on this site claim all sorts of things about me both good and bad. Just because people say things about me that does not mean they are right and it could be that they are idiots without knowing they are idiots.

I have never ever been high on any kind of substance at all my life. There we go whereby you who don't know me rely upon what others say on the site about me for your information. That makes you an idiot spreading more idiotic things about me.

However so fanatical are you with your compulsive obsessive behaviour towards me, which frightens the hell out of me, you have forgotten to address the issue on this thread concerning scripts from unauthenticated sources. Perhaps this means that the source has not been authenticated with the Almighty Microsoft or some other self perceived authority on such matters. Or perhaps it could be something sinister. I don't know. I have simply asked the question. I don't expect abuse for asking a question.

Thomas

I am the one that gets my entitlements, you are the one that doesn't. So that make me the idiot, does it??

Mini

#16 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 May 2018 - 01:25 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 10 May 2018 - 11:16 AM, said:

I have never ever been high on any kind of substance at all my life.

There we go whereby you who don't know me rely upon what others say on the site about me for your information. That makes you an idiot spreading more idiotic things about me.

thats bullshit :lol:/>
no need to rely on anyone else
your it the official source.
you have published many times that you are high out on your drugs thomas

#17 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 May 2018 - 01:15 PM

View PostHemi, on 11 May 2018 - 01:25 PM, said:

thats bullshit Posted Image/>
no need to rely on anyone else
your it the official source.
you have published many times that you are high out on your drugs thomas

What is the so-called official source?

I have never once portrayed myself as being high on drugs. In fact quite the opposite as tramadol does not give a high and I have described that as being a benefit with this medication. Inebriation caused by tramadol most certainly is not the same thing as a high as it is a sedating effect which is quite the opposite.

Mini it does seem that you are conspiring with othersTo defame my name in this regard as it seems to me that you are repeating what other people have repeated which is certainly not information that is ever originated from myself but rather a coherent conspiracy to track from what I am saying regarding my innocence in all matters connected to the ACC false allegations. You are being carried along by those who seek to support the ACC false allegations perhaps with the thought that they might be rewarded for their so called "high-value information".

#18 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 12 May 2018 - 01:57 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 12 May 2018 - 01:15 PM, said:

I have never once portrayed myself as being high on drugs. In fact quite the opposite as tramadol does not give a high and I have described that as being a benefit with this medication. Inebriation caused by tramadol most certainly is not the same thing as a high as it is a sedating effect which is quite the opposite.

Mini it does seem that you are conspiring with othersTo defame my name in this regard as it seems to me that you are repeating what other people have repeated which is certainly not information that is ever originated from myself but rather a coherent conspiracy to track from what I am saying regarding my innocence in all matters connected to the ACC false allegations. You are being carried along by those who seek to support the ACC false allegations perhaps with the thought that they might be rewarded for their so called "high-value information".

completely off topic.

#19 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 May 2018 - 05:53 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 12 May 2018 - 01:15 PM, said:

YOU thomas are the official source
read your own writings on your many out of your tree experiences .

View PostBrucey, on 12 May 2018 - 01:57 PM, said:

completely off topic.

And Thomas has no idea who he is even writing to

Mmmm? Off his trolley s again.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users