Review Decision for Alan Thomas 46/92/1988 Surgery approval

#41 User is online   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 April 2018 - 04:08 PM

View PostMINI, on 28 April 2018 - 01:24 PM, said:

Mr Thomas

I never saw or read anything about a bullet concerning you or anyone else by Mr Weal. If it was here at all, it may have been only in the hours that I was off the computer, which as you would know by now have consistently been during the evening and AM hours until at least seven or eight AM. It could have been up and off in that time and well you know it. Stop harassing me about things you have not investigated in any way at all. As I say you skate on thin ice indeed.

Mini

Maybe you are just getting caught up in the crossfire.

In any event in wartime nobody ever sees the bullets flying.

The fact remains is that you have made comments in regards to the exact same posts that did contain Douglas weal suggestion that a fellow member should put a bullet in the back of my head. Perhaps you should reread the post that you have made around that time late 2007 and perhaps familiarise yourself with the comments that you have made.

#42 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 May 2018 - 04:51 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 26 April 2018 - 01:12 PM, said:

When people act in a criminal way against another it induces a criminal investigation. When people like Douglas weal promote that his fellow tagteam members put a bullet in the back of my head it is appropriate to investigate all of those tagteam members so as to determine the level of risk. What we have established with yourself is that you have elected to remain silent and not even go to the police about that type of death yet you were preoccupied with someone posting a cartoon. That indicates a level of inappropriateness that has been described as a psychological break with regards to your perceptions of reality and what is important and what is not.

Thomas

When was it up here for any of the tagteam to see. I presume you kept it as evidendce. On the date of ? To what time, taken down at what time?

Mini

#43 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 May 2018 - 05:19 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 28 April 2018 - 04:08 PM, said:

Maybe you are just getting caught up in the crossfire.

In any event in wartime nobody ever sees the bullets flying.

The fact remains is that you have made comments in regards to the exact same posts that did contain Douglas weal suggestion that a fellow member should put a bullet in the back of my head. Perhaps you should reread the post that you have made around that time late 2007 and perhaps familiarise yourself with the comments that you have made.

So you have kept something I have said around 2007 BUT you have not kept the article that threatens to shoot you in the head?? Is that what you are saying here.

#44 User is online   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 May 2018 - 05:52 PM

View PostMINI, on 08 May 2018 - 04:51 PM, said:

Thomas

When was it up here for any of the tagteam to see. I presume you kept it as evidendce. On the date of ? To what time, taken down at what time?

Mini

When Douglas weal was examined in court under oath he confessed to the death threats involving a bullet in the back of my head. He then went on to describe it like shooting a dog in the back of the head to put it down.

So mini confessing to such a thing under oath in front of a criminal court judge is pretty well all the evidence anyone needs.

#45 User is online   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 May 2018 - 05:54 PM

View PostMINI, on 08 May 2018 - 05:19 PM, said:

So you have kept something I have said around 2007 BUT you have not kept the article that threatens to shoot you in the head?? Is that what you are saying here.

No that is not what I'm trying to say.

What I am trying to say is that Douglas weal has made a death threat involving a bullet in the back of my head.

With regards to yourself I have not get anything you have said. What you have said is on the Internet for all to see.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users