ACCforum: has the forum lost its ability to help in acc related matters - ACCforum

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

has the forum lost its ability to help in acc related matters

#41 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 April 2018 - 06:59 PM

View Posttommy, on 27 April 2018 - 05:09 PM, said:

re posting 37 , alan , tommy is on topic , elaborate otherwise ,

I'm sorry that is not my job to teach you to read.

Put simply my posting described you as being off topic because you are talking about me rather than the subject matter of this thread. I don't know how you cannot understand that!

#42 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 April 2018 - 07:01 PM

View Posttommy, on 27 April 2018 - 05:13 PM, said:

imagining , v/s reality , is something as could be described , as in how and when your entitlements are restored , zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, alan

Off topic

Tommy you need to be discussing issues surrounding whether or not what how this site has lost its ability to help claimants with their ACC related issues. So you need to be focusing your attention on the site itself and not the individuals.

#43 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 April 2018 - 07:06 PM

are you not an individual ,alan , which then what this site is about , which then if you can restore your entitlements , you can report back under this thread , zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#44 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 April 2018 - 04:09 PM

View Posttommy, on 27 April 2018 - 07:06 PM, said:

are you not an individual ,alan , which then what this site is about , which then if you can restore your entitlements , you can report back under this thread , zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The purpose of the site is to help one another.

So you will easily understand that if you are seeking someone to report the news after the helpers been given then you are not on the right page will understand the purpose of the site. Perhaps you should simply watch the news on television rather than being a part of the news by helping when needed

#45 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 April 2018 - 04:43 PM

You have a valid point Alan as in the tv offering more sense than in awaiting a result as your convictions being overturned

#46 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 April 2018 - 05:21 PM

View Posttommy, on 28 April 2018 - 04:43 PM, said:

You have a valid point Alan as in the tv offering more sense than in awaiting a result as your convictions being overturned

Tommy it seems that you do not understand plain English or you are being incredibly callous and mean-spirited hiding behind an appearance of a brain injury. Are you brain injured?

#47 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 April 2018 - 05:44 PM

Asking that question of if tommy is brain injured would be comparable to as in to,my asking Alan of if he had dimentia type symptons

#48 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2018 - 01:27 PM

View Posttommy, on 28 April 2018 - 05:44 PM, said:

Asking that question of if tommy is brain injured would be comparable to as in to,my asking Alan of if he had dimentia type symptons

Tommy I am writing with regards to your irrational postings that are indicating some kind of range form and injury that robs you of the ability to express yourself. This is nothing to do with dementia or symptoms of dementia as the symptoms of brain injury of this type are entirely different. In the event that you do not suffer brain injury or unable to explain yourself I can only assume that you are being missed dubious with your postings and therefore will be treated as nothing more than a nuisance and cease all communications with you from this point on. If you want to disclose the nature of your injury privately do so over the personal message system.

#49 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2018 - 03:51 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 29 April 2018 - 01:27 PM, said:

Tommy I am writing with regards to your irrational postings that are indicating some kind of range form and injury that robs you of the ability to express yourself. This is nothing to do with dementia or symptoms of dementia as the symptoms of brain injury of this type are entirely different. In the event that you do not suffer brain injury or unable to explain yourself I can only assume that you are being missed dubious with your postings and therefore will be treated as nothing more than a nuisance and cease all communications with you from this point on. If you want to disclose the nature of your injury privately do so over the personal message system.

Your views on dementia and brain injury are an insult to others Thomas. Anyway Opinions as stated by you are worthless

#50 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2018 - 04:40 PM

would you confirm your medical professional expertise and qualifications you have as to dementia and brain injury and also explain why the symptoms of those two disabilities are according to you as being entirely different thomas

#51 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2018 - 04:54 PM

View PostHemi, on 29 April 2018 - 04:40 PM, said:

would you confirm your medical professional expertise and qualifications you have as to dementia and brain injury and also explain why the symptoms of those two disabilities are according to you as being entirely different thomas

It is Tommy that is assessing me for dementia.

As I am asking Tommy about his medical condition I am not making any diagnosis of him

So why are you criticising me?

#52 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2018 - 04:59 PM

A nuisance of not , Alan , I, as you suggested tommy , is , that is your opinion , , the fact remains , you have job to do to clear your convictions , as in such , you having your entitlements restored , which , if so you can report back to the forum , and prove all others wrong , in which tommy promised you a ice cream

#53 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2018 - 05:18 PM

View PostHemi, on 29 April 2018 - 03:51 PM, said:

Your views on dementia and brain injury are an insult to others Thomas. Anyway Opinions as stated by you are worthless

View PostAlan Thomas, on 29 April 2018 - 04:54 PM, said:

It is Tommy that is assessing me for dementia.

As I am asking Tommy about his medical condition I am not making any diagnosis of him

So why are you criticising me?

criticism? no

diagnosis / yes you have done that there thomas.

and within the MANY other times in here you provide exactly that diagnostic information towards others

You stated that dementia and brain injury symptoms of the type of brain injury you describe are entirely different
i asked for your medical qualifications as to that statement thomas and also as to WHY the brain injury symptom of the type / whatever type that may be that you speak of are actually entirely different from dementia symptoms.

is asking for proof of your statement taken as a criticism by you
oh dear - another example needing a thesis /report done by your psychologists to look into for you.
Now is your chance to show the world you are not full of crapola and are an expert ,Or your a nuncer and have no idea of what your writing about.Posted Image/>

#54 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 April 2018 - 08:24 PM

Tommy I am writing with regards to your irrational postings that are indicating some kind of range form and injury that robs you of the ability to express yourself. This is nothing to do with dementia or symptoms of dementia as the symptoms of brain injury of this type are entirely different.

View PostAlan Thomas, on 30 April 2018 - 04:46 PM, said:

As for answering truthfully I am not qualified to have an opinion about my medical condition. I leave that up to the medical profession, as is the ACC required to do in accordance with the legislation.

Obviously nothing can be gained and neither can it be called honest to disagree with the medical profession.

So you ADMIT that you are NOT qualified to make an opinion and state as a fact on medical issue concerning your own or of others Thomas
Which you have clearly done as above yet you state you dont.
DISHONEST AT IT BEST THERE FROM YOU Tommo :P/>

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users