ACCforum: has the forum lost its ability to help in acc related matters - ACCforum

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

has the forum lost its ability to help in acc related matters

#1 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 April 2018 - 06:27 PM

it appears , the forum , as many viewers know , there is little relevance as in whom needs help in associated acc matters , which raises the question , the site has become old historical threads take up dominance of viewing ," any comments to substantiate this claim "

#2 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2018 - 06:55 PM

View Posttommy, on 16 April 2018 - 06:27 PM, said:

it appears , the forum , as many viewers know , there is little relevance as in whom needs help in associated acc matters , which raises the question , the site has become old historical threads take up dominance of viewing ," any comments to substantiate this claim "

Tommy what is happening is that members of another forum have been collectively attacking this site was an endless supply of utter and complete nonsense in an attempt to disable this site. These members of the other site are otherwise known as the tagteam. They are called the tagteam because they take turns with their attack in order to maintain a continuous attack In the same way as big-time wrestling thugs conduct business.

Sadly you will notice that I am almost one of the only individuals that respond to queries concerning ACC matters with a reply focusing on the facts of the matter in relation to the ACC legislation and for that I am being attacked.

#3 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2018 - 07:51 PM

your comments above appreciated . as in your input , allan there will be i am sure other views on this matter ,

#4 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2018 - 08:12 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 April 2018 - 06:55 PM, said:

Tommy what is happening is that members of another forum have been collectively attacking this site was an endless supply of utter and complete nonsense in an attempt to disable this site. These members of the other site are otherwise known as the tagteam. They are called the tagteam because they take turns with their attack in order to maintain a continuous attack In the same way as big-time wrestling thugs conduct business.

Sadly you will notice that I am almost one of the only individuals that respond to queries concerning ACC matters with a reply focusing on the facts of the matter in relation to the ACC legislation and for that I am being attacked.

whom are these members of another forum thomas
i dont see any others in here apart from the current posters who have been as you well know members of this forum for a very long time

More MISLEADING FALSE NEWS from THRUMPOMOS

#5 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2018 - 08:27 PM

View PostHemi, on 16 April 2018 - 08:12 PM, said:

i dont see any others in here apart from the current posters who have been as you well know members of this forum for a very long time

Off topic

#6 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2018 - 08:33 PM

View PostHemi, on 16 April 2018 - 08:12 PM, said:

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 April 2018 - 08:27 PM, said:

Off topic

Thomas you made a statement as of apparently by you facts
You were asked to verify these so called facts
you then report the response as off topic

do you realise what dik you look like out here
even the young children are laughing a lot about your performance.
overheard a comment as- heck wouldnt like to sit next to him in class let alone play sports with him

#7 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:14 PM

View PostHemi, on 16 April 2018 - 08:33 PM, said:

Thomas you made a statement as of apparently by you facts
You were asked to verify these so called facts
you then report the response as off topic

do you realise what dik you look like out here
even the young children are laughing a lot about your performance.
overheard a comment as- heck wouldnt like to sit next to him in class let alone play sports with him

Off topic

#8 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:03 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 April 2018 - 09:14 PM, said:

Off topic

from the kindy kid himself :lol:/>

#9 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 18 April 2018 - 09:45 AM

Absolute fantasy.

#10 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 April 2018 - 11:57 AM

View PostBrucey, on 18 April 2018 - 09:45 AM, said:

Absolute fantasy.

Sadly what I have stated has been confirmed in court under oath by the parties involved.

Brucey as do not have possession of the relevant information and form your opinions based on your imagination It does not mean you can contradict what I state as fact for no other reason than you have aligned yourself with the very same people. Trying to defend what those people are claiming even though they have acknowledged their behaviour to be wrong says a lot about your character. In other words you are making yourself look like a most ridiculous fellow except for those that are easily led such as yourself who feel comfort in your collective mindset.

#11 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 April 2018 - 01:23 PM

Well Thomas

You got a problem there because you offer us $100 to show where you are lying and we do that, it takes time but we do point the lies out and they will probably need to be taken to a higher place to show that they are true harassing lies.

Mini

#12 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 April 2018 - 01:32 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 April 2018 - 08:27 PM, said:

Off topic

Are you telling lies when you find that David butler/hemi is Off topic when speaking to the exact post that you made previously.

Why is he off topic and you not.

it is because of the guttersnipe mentality carry on that people don't come to this site, not because of any other reasoning.

Absolute Garbage. You write Thomas!! You stuck in the bog again.

if there was someone here I could assist. I would. I am not a lawyer or advacate and have never claimed to be as some others do and then get banned by ACC as such.

Mini

#13 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 April 2018 - 01:50 PM

View PostMINI, on 24 April 2018 - 01:23 PM, said:

Well Thomas

You got a problem there because you offer us $100 to show where you are lying and we do that, it takes time but we do point the lies out and they will probably need to be taken to a higher place to show that they are true harassing lies.

Mini

Many what on earth are you talking about.
Nobody has ever established I have told or written a single lie.

Why don't you expend your energy on helping me rather than attacking me?

#14 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 April 2018 - 01:52 PM

View PostMINI, on 24 April 2018 - 01:32 PM, said:

Are you telling lies when you find that David butler/hemi is Off topic when speaking to the exact post that you made previously.

Why is he off topic and you not.

it is because of the guttersnipe mentality carry on that people don't come to this site, not because of any other reasoning.

Absolute Garbage. You write Thomas!! You stuck in the bog again.

if there was someone here I could assist. I would. I am not a lawyer or advacate and have never claimed to be as some others do and then get banned by ACC as such.

Mini

Many the mistake your making is addressing a previous posting rather than the topic of the thread. Many times there are side comments that are relevant to the topic at hand to demonstrate a particular point. This does not in turn give you the opportunity to meander off on some side issue even though it may be some way related to a passing comment within another posting. Rule number one, of a the rules and if in doubt ask your fellow members of the appropriate thread. This is to prevent the site from becoming unusable. As you have been failing to obey these rules you are hindering and hampering the progress of the site and therefore the interests of claimants seeking help..

#15 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 April 2018 - 04:36 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 24 April 2018 - 01:50 PM, said:

can you expand , on you keep wanting help , allan

#16 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 April 2018 - 04:42 PM

re posting 15 , allan , establishing lies or not is not relevant to , the as in the question you keep asking as in help , what help are you as in requesting , be more specific

#17 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 April 2018 - 04:47 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 24 April 2018 - 01:50 PM, said:

i have go read your declination claim
you tell lies thomas
$100.00 thanks :P/>

#18 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 April 2018 - 06:44 PM

View PostHemi, on 24 April 2018 - 04:47 PM, said:

i have go read your declination claim
you tell lies thomas
$100.00 thanks Posted Image/>

What on earth are you talking about? The specific and provide evidence to support what you are claiming.

#19 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted Yesterday, 07:49 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 24 April 2018 - 06:44 PM, said:

What on earth are you talking about? The specific and provide evidence to support what you are claiming.

all in your declination thread thomas
you've read it and you AVOID it
you stated you had no knowledge or had the documents you claim as a lie to not have had

YOU DID

SO YOU LIE
$100.00 please
you owe mini $100.00 as well :P/>

#20 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted Yesterday, 10:08 AM

Thomas

If you could I am sure you would be the gatekeeper and try to grab the persons coming thru before they actually register. One has said on here that they are piled up at the locked gate. There may be so many that you cant coupe with them all. So they just lanquish there. AND then we are told by yourself that if a certain murderer wants to join, he can no problem.

So you are either using your usual tactics to alarm us or you are selectively putting people through that you want on here and some of them may be locked out who are real needy ACC claimants.

Mini

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users