ACCforum: Thought crime & inference based conviction - ACCforum

Jump to content

  • 4 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Thought crime & inference based conviction

#21 User is offline   Hemi 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2633
  • Joined: 05-January 12

Posted 15 April 2018 - 03:14 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 15 April 2018 - 02:23 PM, said:

So you can understand why I will not ever produce your honeypot into court as evidence and why you must present your own honeypot to the court to the court can see exactly what type of person you are.


You can do what you like thomas
problem you have is honey pot or no honey pot
YOU STILL HAVNT A CLUE WHAT WILL ARRIVE AT YOU IN COURT
AS matey
thats NOT NEVER been in any computers
well yours has it all in it,YOU WROTE IT.
NOT MINE hard copy i have thomas via the nz post.

so go fuk ya self
thats what ya really been trying to find out
DO I OR DONT I HAVE WHAT YOU WANT HIDDEN????
So on what you dont know, but mistakes are made as youve without -realising it raised that issue in here a few months ago.
never commented on it leave you to worry about it is best.
GUILTY conscience at play there thomas
something playing in the sad ass mind of yours and it slipped out
0

#22 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10813
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 15 April 2018 - 03:24 PM

View PostHemi, on 15 April 2018 - 03:14 PM, said:

You can do what you like thomas
problem you have is honey pot or no honey pot
YOU STILL HAVNT A CLUE WHAT WILL ARRIVE AT YOU IN COURT
AS matey
thats NOT NEVER been in any computers
well yours has it all in it,YOU WROTE IT.
NOT MINE hard copy i have thomas via the nz post.

so go fuk ya self
thats what ya really been trying to find out
DO I OR DONT I HAVE WHAT YOU WANT HIDDEN????
So on what you dont know, but mistakes are made as youve without -realising it raised that issue in here a few months ago.
never commented on it leave you to worry about it is best.
GUILTY conscience at play there thomas
something playing in the sad ass mind of yours and it slipped out


TheSo you confirm that you are doing our utmost to achieve a false conviction by your gameplaying
0

#23 User is offline   tommy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1965
  • Joined: 21-September 05

Posted 15 April 2018 - 05:37 PM

forum viewers as in tommy await , as a neutral party , to if and when your convictions are overturned , allan , zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
0

#24 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10813
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 15 April 2018 - 05:48 PM

View Posttommy, on 15 April 2018 - 05:37 PM, said:

forum viewers as in tommy await , as a neutral party , to if and when your convictions are overturned , allan , zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


The moment the guilty persons come forward and confess in front of the judge
0

#25 User is offline   Hemi 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2633
  • Joined: 05-January 12

Posted 15 April 2018 - 06:50 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 15 April 2018 - 05:48 PM, said:

The moment the guilty persons come forward and confess in front of the judge


be a long wait for that to happen then
0

#26 User is offline   Hemi 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2633
  • Joined: 05-January 12

Posted 15 April 2018 - 06:53 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 15 April 2018 - 02:23 PM, said:

So you can understand why I will not ever produce your honeypot into court as evidence and why you must present your own honeypot to the court to the court can see exactly what type of person you are.


if you had a honey pot as you say then you would not be writing what you do as youd know what you write is wrong

thik as brik thomas :lol:/>
NO HONEY AVAILABLE- But ive got the can from your very own outhouse to present and that STINK'S
0

#27 User is offline   anonymousey 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2420
  • Joined: 04-April 06

Posted 15 April 2018 - 10:45 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 15 April 2018 - 12:53 PM, said:

...
What you are forgetting is that someone made a copy of what is on your computer. Obviously that person is not going to come forward to surrender their information for fear that you will pots them as well for an unlawful search and theft from your computer just like Douglas weal that when he confessed in the court that this is the routine thing he does when he finds an unsecured computer. Unless you have done something he probably still has access. Cracks you should consider setting up a honeypot for him...


OMG

I find this statement deeply disturbing Alan :ph34r:
0

#28 User is offline   Hemi 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2633
  • Joined: 05-January 12

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:01 AM

View Postanonymousey, on 15 April 2018 - 10:45 PM, said:

OMG

I find this statement deeply disturbing Alan Posted Image


Deeply Disturbing,but none the less thats what he stated-Quite Desperately in my opinion,
thomas threatened to have my computers fones hacked by his own experts [ to get what he wanted and still as of today demands to have] being one expert from within this accforum.org,which was straight out blackmail tactics
in short go away or he will have hacked disabled any electronic devices including fones.
his statement you responded to anonymousey is wordsmithed as if its weal who did the hacking
i deliberately allowed weal access to use a computer to see what he did ,he had to install his own Vodafone usb internet device to go on line,a security record keeper interlink device between the computer and the usb was already installed to another hard drive,he was also videoed.
weal did his thing
checked his mail
looked at this forum
signed out of his vodem and that was it
also running at only just on 2g there would never have been enough oomph for him to download anything anyways and the security keeper nor the hard drive showed no attempted access to any of the computer records.
had weal done anything he would have deleted the LOT as probably not known to others ,weal deleted all his own computer records BEFORE he was interviewed by the police.
so what he had hed sent out and was gone, he then wouldnt want that on record anywhere
he failed early on to recognise that problem so ALL was till there offered to thomas who refused it
now its way gone to the clouds storage way past Venus, with the Urquarts and if thomas ever plays his game in a court mr Urquart will arrive with force.
thomas is talking crap re weals ability's
One could take Thomas threats on this as just mere anger and manipulative bullying , however knowing whom he said he was going to use to achieve his aims left me with no doubt that had this particular person acted for thomas then he[the hacker] Most Definitely had the ability to do as thomas threatened.
alas the hacker knows full well that information about him, incoming from him lays in the clouds storage and dont look good at all so in short thomas is full of LIES again and has compromised his hacker quite unintentionally ,but that thomas has done
maybe i should tell the hacker about thomas threats but then why =the hacker reads this forum just as we all do and is left to hope the issue just disappears.as he does daily of this shite holes content.

as an aside here
weal had a saying he used frequently that was
''Ill leave you to draw your own conclusions''
Im sure that you anonmousey can and do have the ability to do just that to know whom the expert is and involved with this forum that our thomas planned to facilitate / do the hacking.which makes the issue much much more disturbing.
0

#29 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10813
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 16 April 2018 - 11:14 AM

View Postanonymousey, on 15 April 2018 - 10:45 PM, said:

OMG

I find this statement deeply disturbing Alan Posted Image


Do you draw any distinction between someone making copies of that person's computer and the confession of Douglas weal made to the district court judge that he had also gained access to my computer. Do you think that I am rather concerned that he produces a report for the ACC (the Fitzy report) which has accompanying documents attached that exist in my computer Whereby he has attempted to reconfigure the interpretation of those documents as a result of the impossibility of being able to familiarise himself with everything including superior documents that contradict what he has assumed to be relevant.
0

#30 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10813
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 16 April 2018 - 11:19 AM

David Butler

How do you know that Douglas weal deleted files from his computer before he was interviewed by the police? How come Douglas weal was even warns that he was about to be interviewed by the police? More importantly why would Douglas weal feel the need to delete files from this computer simply because the police were going to talk to him? What was he trying to hide? If the information in Douglas weal's possession which he had relied upon for the basis of forming his own opinions had integrity why would he destroy it?
0

#31 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10813
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 16 April 2018 - 11:26 AM

The technique of a manipulator.

David Butler and other members of the tagteam
In order for Douglas weal to get other people to do his bidding which includes making criticism against me on this site what he has been doing by way of routine is tell people quite bizarre unsubstantiated stories that result from his imagination. As with any professional liar they sprinkle them lie with a seasoning of truth the don't particularly relates or have any impact upon the line itself but simply mix the information up so people don't realise one of two things within a greater amount of information is a lie. He then will give his punchline and suggest that is"mark" reach their own conclusions so as to disengage himself from any responsibility. David Butler highlights the evidence of this technique that has been evidence for well over a decade of the site. You will also note that others within the tagteam have adopted the same technique.

as an aside here
weal had a saying he used frequently that was
''Ill leave you to draw your own conclusions''
Im sure that you anonmousey can and do have the ability to do just that to know whom the expert is and involved with this forum that our thomas planned to facilitate / do the hacking.which makes the issue much much more disturbing.

0

#32 User is offline   Hemi 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2633
  • Joined: 05-January 12

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:05 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 April 2018 - 11:19 AM, said:

David Butler

How do you know that Douglas weal deleted files from his computer before he was interviewed by the police? How come Douglas weal was even warns that he was about to be interviewed by the police? More importantly why would Douglas weal feel the need to delete files from this computer simply because the police were going to talk to him? What was he trying to hide? If the information in Douglas weal's possession which he had relied upon for the basis of forming his own opinions had integrity why would he destroy it?


Dave apparently found out the same way you should have Thomas-Thats if you used that so called above others level of intelligence you possess
seems the level is rather low there then tommo?:P/>
0

#33 User is offline   anonymousey 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2420
  • Joined: 04-April 06

Posted 16 April 2018 - 02:01 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 April 2018 - 11:14 AM, said:

Do you draw any distinction between someone making copies of that person's computer and the confession of Douglas weal made to the district court judge that he had also gained access to my computer. Do you think that I am rather concerned that he produces a report for the ACC (the Fitzy report) which has accompanying documents attached that exist in my computer Whereby he has attempted to reconfigure the interpretation of those documents as a result of the impossibility of being able to familiarise himself with everything including superior documents that contradict what he has assumed to be relevant.



Firstly because both statements concerning others having uninvited access to another members computer has come from your gob Alan ... remembers that I know everything you write could be blatant lies ....

Firstly, I have no idea what documents [inferior or superior] which you are now highlighting :wacko:

Secondly, I believe that any breathing living person is fully able to think for themselves Alan. Your irrational demands at being the only controller of multiple thought processes within hundreds of humans will always be doomed Alan. You should have learned in primary school that children start developing personal opinions and for many by the time they reach adulthood, they know the difference between opposing opinions etc Likewise many professionals and Judges have a duty to critically reason submissions of competing evidence and opposing opinions and they will utilise numerous cognitive skills to render a conclusion or summary of their thoughts as applied to the issues before them!!

Your never ending demands to control and manipulate adults and how they might interpret information and the exploration of any competing opinions will always be doomed when you consistently upchuck irrational contradictory statements Alan ie if you are not a pathological liar and sociopath then you should always post verifiable evidence when able :wacko:

However to get BOT ... currently the distinction to me is that because I have never ever seen any socalled confession from former member Douglas Weal, I consider your ad nauseum regurgitations are just a pointless waste of space and time and money for everybody!

Plus the bottom line is that if perchance there is a specific reference within the official transcript of the trial to this proclaimed behaviour, then I am confident the forensic investigators should be able to detail further facts to either support or dismiss your claims and hostile insinuations etc Basically I feel that the authorities can verify these historical matters and will already have the requisite legal interests in your personal computers etc

This is of course an issue [interference of your personal computer] which can be confirmed by the authorities and they will be able to determine if it was a minor session as such ...or if it was more serious as per your allegations etc

You allegation that somebody took an entire copy of Hemis computer however is deeply disturbing as confirms that you have knowledge of a probable crime and are implicating another person Alan. You are also a disgusting specimen if this is a personal threat by you &or another poor attempt to manipulate and silence Hemi :ph34r:

HTH
0

#34 User is offline   anonymousey 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2420
  • Joined: 04-April 06

Posted 16 April 2018 - 02:11 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 April 2018 - 11:26 AM, said:

...
as an aside here
weal had a saying he used frequently that was
''Ill leave you to draw your own conclusions''
Im sure that you anonmousey can and do have the ability to do just that to know whom the expert is and involved with this forum that our thomas planned to facilitate / do the hacking.which makes the issue much much more disturbing.



Correct ... as per my last comment .. I believe all educated adults have ability to think for themselves and draw their own conclusions regarding issues via different cognitive processes etc

I also learned a long time ago that pathological liars and malignant narcissists may fool some of the people some of the time with their scamming and corruption ... but they also trip themselves up ... and offensive attacks by these sociopaths is a sure indicator in my experience that they are attempting to deceive &or may have other additional immoral or criminal intentions operating :angry:

FYI Alan, I also have records still available from when my personal computer was slammed with an encryption virus that was mysteriously missing any normal ransom demands ie it seems I was targeted the first month this particular nasty malware entered NZ ...plus I notified Netsafe and international forums of this event :ph34r:
0

#35 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10813
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 16 April 2018 - 03:52 PM

View PostHemi, on 16 April 2018 - 12:05 PM, said:

Dave apparently found out the same way you should have Thomas-Thats if you used that so called above others level of intelligence you possess
seems the level is rather low there then tommo?Posted Image/>


Off topic

You need to be discussing whether or not it is appropriate to receive a criminal prosecution for having a thought crime based on only The evidence from only inferences subsequent to others imaginations..

ACC seems to be relying upon inference based evidence to cancel claims entitlements and prosecuted for fraud in increasing numbers. Should the ACC be reducing it liability to fund medical treatment and other entitlements this way and does the ACC have a basis in law to be making decisions in this way?.
0

#36 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10813
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 16 April 2018 - 03:55 PM


anonymousey



You seem to be promoting a doctrine of belief whereby anybody has a right to an opinion and that anybody's opinion carries weight.




This belief system would seem to support the ACC pattern of behaviour whereby it is ignoring the scientific evidence in favour of private investigators going out much the community searching out for individuals who are willing to express an opinion and then using that opinion as evidence that even effect people's claims for cover and entitlements and even initiating and succeeding in criminal prosecution.




Is this what you are trying to say in relation to this topic?



0

#37 User is offline   anonymousey 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2420
  • Joined: 04-April 06

Posted 16 April 2018 - 04:24 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 April 2018 - 03:55 PM, said:

anonymousey

You seem to be promoting a doctrine of belief whereby anybody has a right to an opinion and that anybody's opinion carries weight.


Essentially correct :wacko:


View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 April 2018 - 03:55 PM, said:

This belief system would seem to support the ACC pattern of behaviour whereby it is ignoring the scientific evidence in favour of private investigators going out much the community searching out for individuals who are willing to express an opinion and then using that opinion as evidence that even effect people's claims for cover and entitlements and even initiating and succeeding in criminal prosecution.


Both incorrect guessing about my POV and disingenuous deceitful manipulations :angry:

Court Judges will critically reason and weigh all factors you have mentioned in regards to the ACC legislation and competing submissions when brought to a courtroom when either party is seeking a ruling Alan ie facts and determinations from relevant scientific evidence; private investigators material reports; individual or community witnesses & their personal opinions; and expert witnesses and their professional opinions etc


View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 April 2018 - 03:55 PM, said:


Is this what you are trying to say in relation to this topic?


Aside from your lack of logic Alan, essentially I am saying that Judges can and always should independently think for themselves when faced with all sorts of disputes in relation to evidence and legislation ...

I am also saying that all adults can and always should independently think for themselves and most especially if there is any search for truth ... it is critical people should learn to recognise or flag inconsistences, contradictions, deceptions, manipulations and threats as being evidence of deeper disturbances &or predatory attacks etc


I also particularly abhor control freaks because this is a classic stink of a predator prowling :ph34r:
0

#38 User is offline   Hemi 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2633
  • Joined: 05-January 12

Posted 16 April 2018 - 04:30 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 April 2018 - 03:52 PM, said:

Off topic

You need to be discussing whether or not it is appropriate to receive a criminal prosecution for having a thought crime based on only The evidence from only inferences subsequent to others imaginations..

ACC seems to be relying upon inference based evidence to cancel claims entitlements and prosecuted for fraud in increasing numbers. Should the ACC be reducing it liability to fund medical treatment and other entitlements this way and does the ACC have a basis in law to be making decisions in this way?.


oh deary me time
Thomas asks a question in his thread and when he gets a reply to HIS question he calls it off topic
that would make the question of yours also off topic then thomas =you naughty wee fuker ;)/>
0

#39 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10813
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 16 April 2018 - 05:57 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 16 April 2018 - 04:24 PM, said:

Essentially correct




Both incorrect guessing about my POV and disingenuous deceitful manipulations

Court Judges will critically reason and weigh all factors you have mentioned in regards to the ACC legislation and competing submissions when brought to a courtroom when either party is seeking a ruling Alan ie facts and determinations from relevant scientific evidence; private investigators material reports; individual or community witnesses & their personal opinions; and expert witnesses and their professional opinions etc




Aside from your lack of logic Alan, essentially I am saying that Judges can and always should independently think for themselves when faced with all sorts of disputes in relation to evidence and legislation ...

I am also saying that all adults can and always should independently think for themselves and most especially if there is any search for truth ... it is critical people should learn to recognise or flag inconsistences, contradictions, deceptions, manipulations and threats as being evidence of deeper disturbances &or predatory attacks etc


I also particularly abhor control freaks because this is a classic stink of a predator prowling


My goodness what on earth were you thinking?

My goodness me I did not realise that you are so far detached from the fundamentals of our legal system which requires judges to set aside their own personal viewpoints in order that they restrict their judgement to that of the qualified facts that are presented to them and that they do not go further than applying those independent qualified facts presented to the court in relation to the legislation and that their judgements go no further than that.

Just imagine a world where judges were permitted to indulge themselves in "independent thought" and make any judgement however they thought best based on their personal viewpoints. The only result would be that the legal system would fall into disrepute and we would have anarchy. Thankfully the majority of judges are obedience to the length and breadth of the job specification and don't arrogantly Indulge themselves with any form of independent thought.
0

#40 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10813
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 16 April 2018 - 05:58 PM

View PostHemi, on 16 April 2018 - 04:30 PM, said:

oh deary me time
Thomas asks a question in his thread and when he gets a reply to HIS question he calls it off topic
that would make the question of yours also off topic then thomas =you naughty wee fuker Posted Image/>


Again I suggest you should roll yourself in a primary school English language course.
0

Share this topic:


  • 4 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users