• You cannot reply to this topic

Thought crime & inference based conviction

#61 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 April 2018 - 11:18 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 April 2018 - 11:04 PM, said:

The fact that you would imagine I was drunk further demonstrates the nature of this thread whereby you have a belief system of Reliance upon inference to achieve conviction to achieve conviction.
personally spoken to you over the fone when you were pissed telling me how much alcohol contentyor homebrew had in it.
If you were in the court room you would have seen your friends Douglas weal tell the court that while he drank several bottles of wine I had a glass and a half of a very small glass. The way he said it was if he felt that I was some kind of a wimp. When the evening was finished I took my sleeping pill and pain medicationwithout further interaction with Douglas weal while he rifled my home..
also personally spoken to you many many times when you were medicated to the high thomas

Why is it that you think you can simply imagine thingsand call your imagination fact? Is it that you think that you can lie with impunity and that somehow you're following will enhance your imagination into a real facts because lots and lots of people believe what you say and have enough people believe the same thing then you have real facts. Most probably this is what you really really think is needed to overturn real evidence such as science-based medical evidence.

The thing as as I did not take the stand no evidence from me was entered into the court system. What was entered into the court system was that Douglas weal confessed to have been drunk at the time he claim to remember hearing certain things despite nothing whatsoever been said about anything connected to what he claims to be discussed. Just as a person is not allowed to drive while drunk are drunken person's recollections is not permitted into court any more than the same person is allowed to be drunk in the court giving evidence. This means that anything that Douglas weal said should have been disqualified by this rule. Sometimes of course judges demonstrate incompetence while other times they demonstrate corruption.
more the fool you then thomas-im sure the other evidence weighed weals evidence to be as he said IT WOULD BE ,and just what was weal looking for in your computer for thomas
at that time your were social friends on a similar mission ,he knew all of / about your acc claim issues and you havnt told the truth on why weal decided at that particular time to have a look see at your records
.WHAT WAS HE LOOKING FOR THOMAS????

#62 User is offline   anonymousey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2018 - 11:32 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 April 2018 - 10:32 PM, said:

Given that you have an appallingly poor capacity to express yourself in the Queen's English and introduce all manner of street talk and little funny faces I think you have not in the right to criticise my command of the language which of course is significantly above averag, but for the brain injury that is focused in the region of the language Centre. Anybody can imagine how terribly offended I am about your witticism of the consequences of my injuries with your street talk and suchlike. This is a personal attack against you and a well-deserved attack at that because your behaviour is offensive and that is the right and proper thing for me to do to address your attack in robust language
the judge may only their brain for the purposes factual evidence of a case in applying that evidence tto the law. Apart from that the judge has no capacity whatsoever for independent thinking outside of the law. The problem you are experiencing is that you have a subservient to mindset and place people like judges on some kind of pedestal with godlike qualities. That is not how the system works. The system works when judges comply with their job specifications.
In the case of the ACC fraud prosecution the ACC spent 6 1/2 weeks bombarding the judge with all manner of irrelevancies such as my ownership of companies and other suchlike the relevant information. The only relevant information is whether or not I was injured and incapacitated to return to my preinjury occupation. The ACC failed to enter into evidence anything that suggested an end of incapacity by way of medical report. Instead the ACC focused its mind on all kind of inferences which seems to suggest that they are asking the judge to speculate medical information of which the judge simply is not qualified to make. On the other I went to submit the medical reports from both my treatment providers and the ACC medical assessors who confirms a total incapacity by way of scientific proof describing the impossibility of my working in my preinjury occupation. As the ACC case started to be dismantled by the proof beyond reasonable doubt exhibit such as that the judge decided that he did not need to hear any evidence for the defence and ended the trial. I was found guilty.
In the case of Douglas weal accusing me of planning to blow up the ACC offices containing the staff that were investigating him for fraud is rather unusual inasmuch as no one could establish any connection between me and the so-called victims and the only basis for the accusation against me was the word of Douglas weal who provided a very elaborate yet quite impossible story. The story was not investigated, in fact absolutely nothing about what he said was investigated. The sole basis for the subsequent conviction was simply his word which is particularly unusual given the fact that he confessed to being drunk at the time he claimed to have heard me tell them of the so-called plan. Of course the first I heard of this plan was when the police told me yet I note that he waited six months before reset anything but the only said something when the police went to him. But wait there's more we find that he orchestrated the likes of David Butler and Kenneth Miller to tell the ACC and not the police. A normal person would immediately go to the police if they believed of any serious threat. This anomaly did not stop the conviction. In fact there was no actual evidence for the conviction for there to be an anomaly.

So the lesson here is that I was not convicted based on superior evidence. In fact I was convicted without any evidence whatsoever given the fact that hearsay evidence does not reach the threshold of being satisfactory for a proof beyond reasonable doubt conviction and in this country proof beyond reasonable doubt evidence is required before a judge can convict.

FFS I am not interested in any lessons from you Alan :wacko:

Also because there is zero evidence supplied to this forum from you to support any of your comments and toxic insinuations once again ... you are just blithering noisy malicious static that is wasting my money and time again Alan....

Without access to a verified copy of the trial transcipt to peruse at leisure myself, I have little interest in your personal interpretations of issues; or indeed your ideas concerning any alleged witness statements; because this type of ridiculous activity & misinformation is much the same muchness tricks found with many badguys around the world eg I do not believe you have any magickal mindreading machine tucked anywhere under your hat Alan :wacko:

For another example, in fact I myself have given you direct evidence of written statements under your name which demonstrate your propensity to disturbing behaviours which includes specific hallmarks or flags relating to instrinsic elements of your convictions Alan. I have no idea if any of this evidence material from the forum was used in your court prosecution Alan or not.

It is merely a personal opinion of mine that is directly related to public material I have witnessed during my online interactions with you during discussions specifically relating to perceived violent tendencies held by you which are often it seems ... as being aimed against others in real life or in here when you abuse members etc This spectrum of homicidal-suicidal ideation and inherent victim blaming & gaming by badguys ... can be found with many malignant narcissists as well as various other signals such as trespass & protection orders, contempt breaches and abuse of judicial systems is oft witnessed alongside typical elements of physical, mental, emotional, financial abuse of others etc etc :ph34r:

One thing I have observed in my many years helping people with difficult and intractable legal difficulties is that the innocent never ever surrender while the guilty eventually give up trying to turn around the conviction they don't like..

As you say that is merely your observation Alan. It carries little import. Vexatious litigants and other sociopaths with severe personality disorders &or delusions will often have multiple conflicts and convictions indicative of intractable difficulties within many different settings etc That pattern with more potential demonstrations &or sophisticated insights into criminal or inhumane behaviours is in itself undeniable Alan ....

As you have clearly recounted in here over the years, your difficulties with people and legal matters started years before you injured yourself with reckless gallivanting OR years later when you were convicted of your crimes Alan ... & this forum began etc Plus yep I would also consider your efforts to unravel your convictions via technical loopholes to be also commonplace among some of the guilty and immoral members of our community imho

ps the funny little faces which you dislike me using are mostly for entertaining or interesting image breaks and tbh I dont care if you like them or not etc The fact that you also will use whenever it suits you only tells me that you are a hypocrite &or ignorant too ie because you use them yourself & thus you should know that they are called emoticons and have been reminded of this fact every time you have clicked them in the reply box Alan :rolleyes:

#63 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2018 - 11:01 AM

View Postanonymousey, on 16 April 2018 - 11:32 PM, said:

FFS I am not interested in any lessons from you Alan

Also because there is zero evidence supplied to this forum from you to support any of your comments and toxic insinuations once again ... you are just blithering noisy malicious static that is wasting my money and time again Alan....

Without access to a verified copy of the trial transcipt to peruse at leisure myself, I have little interest in your personal interpretations of issues; or indeed your ideas concerning any alleged witness statements; because this type of ridiculous activity & misinformation is much the same muchness tricks found with many badguys around the world eg I do not believe you have any magickal mindreading machine tucked anywhere under your hat Alan

For another example, in fact I myself have given you direct evidence of written statements under your name which demonstrate your propensity to disturbing behaviours which includes specific hallmarks or flags relating to instrinsic elements of your convictions Alan. I have no idea if any of this evidence material from the forum was used in your court prosecution Alan or not.

It is merely a personal opinion of mine that is directly related to public material I have witnessed during my online interactions with you during discussions specifically relating to perceived violent tendencies held by you which are often it seems ... as being aimed against others in real life or in here when you abuse members etc This spectrum of homicidal-suicidal ideation and inherent victim blaming & gaming by badguys ... can be found with many malignant narcissists as well as various other signals such as trespass & protection orders, contempt breaches and abuse of judicial systems is oft witnessed alongside typical elements of physical, mental, emotional, financial abuse of others etc etc

As you say that is merely your observation Alan. It carries little import. Vexatious litigants and other sociopaths with severe personality disorders &or delusions will often have multiple conflicts and convictions indicative of intractable difficulties within many different settings etc That pattern with more potential demonstrations &or sophisticated insights into criminal or inhumane behaviours is in itself undeniable Alan ....

As you have clearly recounted in here over the years, your difficulties with people and legal matters started years before you injured yourself with reckless gallivanting OR years later when you were convicted of your crimes Alan ... & this forum began etc Plus yep I would also consider your efforts to unravel your convictions via technical loopholes to be also commonplace among some of the guilty and immoral members of our community imho

ps the funny little faces which you dislike me using are mostly for entertaining or interesting image breaks and tbh I dont care if you like them or not etc The fact that you also will use whenever it suits you only tells me that you are a hypocrite &or ignorant too ie because you use them yourself & thus you should know that they are called emoticons and have been reminded of this fact every time you have clicked them in the reply box Alan

Perhaps you could discuss your compulsive obsessive disorder with me with one of your colleagues that supervise your work activity. In the alternative you might be able to vent some of your frustration by confiding in some of your more highly regarded patients. Given that your perception of me continues to develop with increasing amounts of imagination whereby you build your viewpoint of me each time upon previous imaginary episodes quite obviously you are dangerous as if you continue on without restrictions your thought crimes against me may manifest into physical crime. That is not underplaying how much damage you do to me by your thought crimes..

#64 User is offline   anonymousey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2018 - 01:29 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 17 April 2018 - 11:01 AM, said:

Perhaps you could discuss your compulsive obsessive disorder with me with one of your colleagues that supervise your work activity. In the alternative you might be able to vent some of your frustration by confiding in some of your more highly regarded patients. Given that your perception of me continues to develop with increasing amounts of imagination whereby you build your viewpoint of me each time upon previous imaginary episodes quite obviously you are dangerous as if you continue on without restrictions your thought crimes against me may manifest into physical crime. That is not underplaying how much damage you do to me by your thought crimes..

FFS you really are a POS trying to bait me with covert privacy breaches relating to a brief employment time that occurred nearly 30 years ago Alan :ph34r:

As for your nonsense about me posing any physical threat to you ... you have got to be joking when you are the main person in here who breaches my personal safety boundaries by your nasty efforts trying to trip me down over my anonymity choices Alan. FYI I have also recorded all instances of such outrageous acts by you. Likewise I will never ever condone any of your chronic deliberately toxic attacks to try and silence or exclude any members from participating in discussions etc

Plus yeah as an aside, I find this nonsense of my thought crimes turning into physical crimes against you as just more evidence of your simple inadequacies ie your imaginary fears about a grandmother like me versus you as the most infamous criminal in this forum squaring up face to face is laughable Alan :ph34r:

In fact you silly wee eejit .. you have only confirmed from your own gob ... or to quote you again, "your thought crimes against ** may manifest into physical crime" unquote is confirming my position that forum members and the NZ Police should always monitor and flag your thoughts and actions 24/7 as a matter of course ie remembers you are the convicted terrorist in here Alan :ph34r:

FYI when you mistake my questions in response to your broadcasting comments &or any quoted evidence from this archive of your contradictions and dangerous ideology therein - this is your ignorance & delusional problem a-happening again Alan :rolleyes:

Also please remember that whilst I consider that you are destroying this forum &or have the appearances of a pathological lying sociopath ... I have also previously suggested that you could always update any of your other personal websites with all this so called purported evidence and trial transcripts if you are wanting the truth to succeed etc

IMHO it is pointless of you whining in here with your problems ad nauseum ie you are only digging your holes deeper Alan. I consider that your perpetual abuse of members who do not succumb to your obsessions, plus your numerous erratic interpretations of ACC legislation seeking loopholes or causing harm to other claimants,... is now being overshadowed more & more each day by your many different disturbing thoughts and behaviours

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users