ACCforum: allan gordon thomas , requests for help - ACCforum

Jump to content

  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

allan gordon thomas , requests for help

#21 User is offline   INTER 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 267
  • Joined: 19-August 14

Posted 14 April 2018 - 07:05 PM

You are in the same situation as i am. 33 yrs after injury and hitting your head against the Acc Wall.

Pension going to arrive before Acc will admit Im right , they were wrong from denying my ERC entitlements from 1977 - now 2018.

Only thing in my favor is i have told them when i go toe's up, and the Autopsy shows Injury related, And dead man Don't tell LIE"S Ill win in the End :
0

#22 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10813
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 14 April 2018 - 07:09 PM

 INTER, on 14 April 2018 - 07:05 PM, said:

You are in the same situation as i am. 33 yrs after injury and hitting your head against the Acc Wall.

Pension going to arrive before Acc will admit Im right , they were wrong from denying my ERC entitlements from 1977 - now 2018.

Only thing in my favor is i have told them when i go toe's up, and the Autopsy shows Injury related, And dead man Don't tell LIE"S Ill win in the End :


I think the difference with your case in my case is that the ACC have now admitted I am right but still the result is much the same whereby they are withholding entitlements. Perhaps the problem is one of pride by the ACC staff not willing to admit any wrongdoing or the true horror of what they have brought down upon me.
0

#23 User is offline   Hemi 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2633
  • Joined: 05-January 12

Posted 15 April 2018 - 09:13 AM

 tommy, on 12 April 2018 - 07:11 PM, said:

can you elaborate allan gordon thomas as you believe you require assistance from forum members , viewers


Far better not to believe he requires assistance but if Thomas considers as to WHY he receives no help from members in here
0

#24 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7810
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 15 April 2018 - 12:09 PM

 tommy, on 14 April 2018 - 03:47 PM, said:

or as mini suggests , the super annuation awaits you in the near future , ie if you do meet criteria , and also claims as wrong doings towards the courts as in your acc matters can still be heard if one chooses to persue those matters, allan


Tommy

Thomas will have no reason to pursue matters regarding ACC, because it makes more sense for him to use his old age pension and the monies he wants to enjoy to build his empire. I would say to keep an eye on the companies registrar as he gets let loose on the world.

Mini
0

#25 User is offline   tommy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1965
  • Joined: 21-September 05

Posted 15 April 2018 - 01:52 PM

interesting point , mini , as when persons, person reach the super annuation entitlement , which is not income tested , as i believe to date , the person may engage in a variety of income earning ventures which then this subject is another subject in itself
0

#26 User is offline   Hemi 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2633
  • Joined: 05-January 12

Posted 15 April 2018 - 03:17 PM

 tommy, on 15 April 2018 - 01:52 PM, said:

interesting point , mini , as when persons, person reach the super annuation entitlement , which is not income tested , as i believe to date , the person may engage in a variety of income earning ventures which then this subject is another subject in itself


you can do what you like i think tommy but only>> Unless you dont receive any assistance from WINZ << Then the the super is income tested.
0

#27 User is offline   tommy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1965
  • Joined: 21-September 05

Posted 15 April 2018 - 04:35 PM

out of interest if a claimant is receiving erc untill the age of eligibility to super in nz , that person is still entitled to social rehab thru the corporation there after , and you mentioned hemi , retirement then at the age of 65 or so , if on winz or otherwise does meet criteria as you suggested , but more importantedly , for one to know , one must get the latest literature on the subject
0

#28 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10813
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 15 April 2018 - 05:30 PM

 Hemi, on 15 April 2018 - 09:13 AM, said:

Far better not to believe he requires assistance but if Thomas considers as to WHY he receives no help from members in here


Why?
0

#29 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10813
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 15 April 2018 - 05:30 PM

 MINI, on 15 April 2018 - 12:09 PM, said:

Tommy

Thomas will have no reason to pursue matters regarding ACC, because it makes more sense for him to use his old age pension and the monies he wants to enjoy to build his empire. I would say to keep an eye on the companies registrar as he gets let loose on the world.

Mini


Ridiculous thing to say
0

#30 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10813
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 15 April 2018 - 05:31 PM

 tommy, on 15 April 2018 - 01:52 PM, said:

interesting point , mini , as when persons, person reach the super annuation entitlement , which is not income tested , as i believe to date , the person may engage in a variety of income earning ventures which then this subject is another subject in itself


Tommy do you know anyone who would be stupid enough to surrender their entitlements together with interest when it is a seven figure sum?
0

#31 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10813
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 15 April 2018 - 05:32 PM

 Hemi, on 15 April 2018 - 03:17 PM, said:

you can do what you like i think tommy but only>> Unless you dont receive any assistance from WINZ << Then the the super is income tested.


Why would I bother with social welfare if I had ACC Paid me the money they owe me.
0

#32 User is offline   tommy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1965
  • Joined: 21-September 05

Posted 15 April 2018 - 05:48 PM

your present situation , with winz is the present , allan , future entitlements would a be abated if you were in receipt of winz , and if your acc entitlements were restored , , all await your court settlements to date zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
0

#33 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10813
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 15 April 2018 - 05:49 PM

 tommy, on 15 April 2018 - 05:48 PM, said:

your present situation , with winz is the present , allan , future entitlements would a be abated if you were in receipt of winz , and if your acc entitlements were restored , , all await your court settlements to date zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


As soon as members of the tagteam confess what they have done in front of a judge
0

#34 User is offline   tommy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1965
  • Joined: 21-September 05

Posted 15 April 2018 - 05:52 PM

can you give an indication of this court hearings allan , as in a proposed time , zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
0

#35 User is offline   tommy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1965
  • Joined: 21-September 05

Posted 15 April 2018 - 05:54 PM

the red hen , may a lay a golden egg , allan , and all will reign in wealth , untill zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
0

#36 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10813
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 15 April 2018 - 06:31 PM

 tommy, on 15 April 2018 - 05:54 PM, said:

the red hen , may a lay a golden egg , allan , and all will reign in wealth , untill zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
0

#37 User is offline   Hemi 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2633
  • Joined: 05-January 12

Posted 15 April 2018 - 06:47 PM

 Alan Thomas, on 15 April 2018 - 05:49 PM, said:

As soon as members of the tagteam confess what they have done in front of a judge


No tag team in the fraud trial at all tommy
Wont be no tagteam confess in front of any judge as Thomas managed that all by himself being the intelligent superior to others that he claims to be :lol:/>
0

#38 User is offline   Hemi 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2633
  • Joined: 05-January 12

Posted 15 April 2018 - 06:49 PM

 tommy, on 15 April 2018 - 05:54 PM, said:

the red hen , may a lay a golden egg , allan , and all will reign in wealth , untill zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


Thomas's Legal ones use that same term tommy
they were looking for that Golden Egg as they referred to the issue as needing
alas the chook had already laid a bad rotten egg which keeps stinking this place out.
0

Share this topic:


  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users