• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

allan gordon thomas , requests for help

#1 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 April 2018 - 07:11 PM

can you elaborate allan gordon thomas as you believe you require assistance from forum members , viewers

#2 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 April 2018 - 12:42 PM

https://accforum.org...im-alan-thomas/

#3 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2018 - 12:18 AM

He doesn’t want actual help
He’s just published he has plenty of experts on his cases issues
What hes up to in here is he want a public debacle to show all his psychologists about how hard done by he is in here.
Look at his response above
Leads Strait to Disney world

#4 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2018 - 12:26 PM

View PostHemi, on 14 April 2018 - 12:18 AM, said:

He doesn’t want actual help
He’s just published he has plenty of experts on his cases issues
What hes up to in here is he want a public debacle to show all his psychologists about how hard done by he is in here.
Look at his response above
Leads Strait to Disney world

Butler/hemi

I have often said if he cant stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Mini

#5 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2018 - 12:55 PM

View PostMINI, on 14 April 2018 - 12:26 PM, said:

Butler/hemi

I have often said if he cant stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Mini

What an absolute horrible thing to be saying while having regard for my horrendous situation of suffering overwhelming injuries.

You are awful awful person. How due be ACC spokesman on this site as an alternative to being helpful. People like you do not belong on this planet. Consider the number 42. If you don't know what that means Google it

#6 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2018 - 03:19 PM

as in your horrendous injuries , allan , you appear to forum , members , viewers to have a capacity to perform as in a variety of discussions , on the forum , which suggests , may be a part time commentator , could a be a suitable type occupation , , as in conjunction with your winz type income ,

#7 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2018 - 03:25 PM

View Posttommy, on 14 April 2018 - 03:19 PM, said:

as in your horrendous injuries , allan , you appear to forum , members , viewers to have a capacity to perform as in a variety of discussions , on the forum , which suggests , may be a part time commentator , could a be a suitable type occupation , , as in conjunction with your winz type income ,

My ACC insurance policy funds a return to my preinjury occupation with the ACC paying for the surgery to achieve this. In the event that surgery is not successful then my insurance policy with the ACC funds permanent retirement with ACC only being able to claim back abatement of earnings in the event that I do in anything. This has been confirmed by a judicial decision in my favour followed with the ACC confirming and other court cases that they acknowledge that this is their liability.

So do us your question Tommy I have absolutely no intention of working in a new occupation. Why should I? Do you think I am stupid?

To bring an end to this thread, I need help getting the surgery that the medical profession have prescribed. This is not a matter of negotiation but rather a matter of compliance. Do you think you know anyone who can force the ACC to obey the legislation, the directions of the medical profession and the judiciary who have issued directions to the ACC with regards to this.

#8 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2018 - 03:28 PM

you do not appear to have , lock jaw , as when a discussion is required allan , or are you content as being a winz beneficiary untill you receive medical clearance from those involved with your injuries , as oposed to your awaiting court issues , which you are imagining is going to be an event to happen , zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz allan gordon thomas

#9 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2018 - 03:31 PM

View Posttommy, on 14 April 2018 - 03:28 PM, said:

you do not appear to have , lock jaw , as when a discussion is required allan , or are you content as being a winz beneficiary untill you receive medical clearance from those involved with your injuries , as oposed to your awaiting court issues , which you are imagining is going to be an event to happen , zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz allan gordon thomas

You seem to be suggesting I can undertake a job of some intellectual base but because of my brain injury this is not possible. I need to stop and start throughout the day and can only work a maximum of 15 or 20 hours which would also involve getting to and from work.

#10 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2018 - 03:35 PM

View Posttommy, on 14 April 2018 - 03:28 PM, said:

Tommy

He will be on old age pension by the time that happens.

Mini

#11 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2018 - 03:43 PM

when is this wrist operation going to be declared a success or not going to solve your employement issues allan , as in then as you keep mentioning you are a in receipt of a winz type benefit untill otherwise , and as you are not in an erc , type income , would winz have a possible input of supplying transport , to aid you in a return to part time employement ,allan

#12 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2018 - 03:44 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 14 April 2018 - 12:55 PM, said:

What an absolute horrible thing to be saying while having regard for my horrendous situation of suffering overwhelming injuries.

You are awful awful person. How due be ACC spokesman on this site as an alternative to being helpful. People like you do not belong on this planet. Consider the number 42. If you don't know what that means Google it

Thomas

We will let the powers that be coup with your number 42. OK? I feel it is a threat as your threat to let persons like the Johnny Manu's of this world. See what they have to say.

It is a fact you don't go places you cannot coup with if you do not have the personality to be able to bounce back from persons like yourself.

Mini

#13 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2018 - 03:47 PM

or as mini suggests , the super annuation awaits you in the near future , ie if you do meet criteria , and also claims as wrong doings towards the courts as in your acc matters can still be heard if one chooses to persue those matters, allan

#14 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2018 - 04:00 PM

to have no consistency in work patterns , allan as you suggested , to retain a work pattern to satisfy an employer , would be analized , thru a supposed occupational analyist whom would report to those if the individual had a capacity to do so , which it appears to date you mentione transport issues , are the issue

#15 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2018 - 04:36 PM

View Posttommy, on 14 April 2018 - 03:43 PM, said:

when is this wrist operation going to be declared a success or not going to solve your employement issues allan , as in then as you keep mentioning you are a in receipt of a winz type benefit untill otherwise , and as you are not in an erc , type income , would winz have a possible input of supplying transport , to aid you in a return to part time employement ,allan

To physiotherapists surgeons in my general practitioner have been petitioning ACC to carry out the necessary assessments of my capacity to return to the preinjury occupation. As the ACC have been tardy about this I have gone through the review process on the basis that there is a delay in process from the ACCs previous acknowledgement and decision to arrange this assessment. Three times reviewers have made the same decision which requires the ACC to initiate an assessment procedure within 20 days of the review hearing. The problem is it takes about two years for the process to go through the next review hearing to get the same decision. I think the ACC are trying to their me down. Perhaps I need some help from the likes of huggy with some media resource to same the ACC into doing what the law requires them to do.

The WINZ medical assessor rates me as far worse than my medical treatment provider states with the result that I have no capacity to work at all and therefore will not receive any help of any sort.

#16 User is offline   anonymousey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2018 - 04:48 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 14 April 2018 - 04:36 PM, said:

To physiotherapists surgeons in my general practitioner have been petitioning ACC to carry out the necessary assessments of my capacity to return to the preinjury occupation. As the ACC have been tardy about this I have gone through the review process on the basis that there is a delay in process from the ACCs previous acknowledgement and decision to arrange this assessment. Three times reviewers have made the same decision which requires the ACC to initiate an assessment procedure within 20 days of the review hearing. The problem is it takes about two years for the process to go through the next review hearing to get the same decision. I think the ACC are trying to their me down. Perhaps I need some help from the likes of huggy with some media resource to same the ACC into doing what the law requires them to do.

The WINZ medical assessor rates me as far worse than my medical treatment provider states with the result that I have no capacity to work at all and therefore will not receive any help of any sort.

Thank you for confirming your WINZ management plan Alan

#17 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2018 - 04:50 PM

what makes your case any more unique , allan from most ltcu , cases , patience is a virtue , , you are still; kicking and alive , just so , i believe allan , any other ailments , to report

#18 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2018 - 05:28 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 14 April 2018 - 04:48 PM, said:

Thank you for confirming your WINZ management plan Alan

What management plan?

#19 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2018 - 05:29 PM

View Posttommy, on 14 April 2018 - 04:50 PM, said:

what makes your case any more unique , allan from most ltcu , cases , patience is a virtue , , you are still; kicking and alive , just so , i believe allan , any other ailments , to report

I don't understand what you are trying to say. But what I can say is that was my last breath I will proclaim my innocence against the false allegations and curse the monsters who have wrecked my life.

#20 User is offline   anonymousey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2018 - 05:50 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 14 April 2018 - 05:28 PM, said:

What management plan?

Taxpayer resource accountability :wacko:

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic