• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Help In the Name of Humanity What identifies a decent society

#41 User is offline   Huggy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 April 2018 - 08:45 PM

Like you Alan ACC have caused me significant harm, more than you will ever know, but unlike you, I am moving on with my life.

Oh and by the way Thomas, I did not go in the media to seek sympathy, I would never do that, I dome it to expose the tactics of the ACC and the Police, and proudly I can stand up with the many involved in it all and confidently say change has come about.

I only did what I did to stop this practice by ACC and the Police from going on and to try and stop them harming other innocent victims and not to seek gratification and praise from people for myself.

So leave me alone and stop publishing your untruthful information before it bites you back.

Any wonder this site is ruined, you do noting for the site but drive people away.

#42 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 April 2018 - 08:57 PM

Alan Thomas, on 11 April 2018 - 07:09 PM, said:

You have been reported for being off topic.

I understand that because of your mental disabilities that it is difficult for you to focus your mind on the issues.

What you should be doing is expressing yourself as to whether or not members of the site should not enjoy the benefits of the site once they have received a conviction and in some cases even when they have only just been prosecuted, even if that prosecution has not been followed through with in the event of poison fruit gained from an illegally obtained or actioned search warrant.

Alan Thomas, on 11 April 2018 - 07:12 PM, said:

You are really on point with regards to this discussion.

With regards to the differences between huggy and myself we note that huggy received your help while at the same time you were attacking me despite the fact that both of us were accused of working and that work could form the basis of ACC making a decision to withhold entitlements and suchlike. The issue therefore is about your reasoning or rationale for your choice to give to one member while attacking the other member. I have taken the position that such behaviour is evil wrong and inhumane and must be eradicated from all right minded people's thinking.

If you do not find yourself understanding the fundamental point of this argument I would suggest you read the first post again As it is important for those of your disposition to comprehend the nature of this problem that exists on the site.

Can’t answer a thing can you thomas without bring nasty and want others to be eradicated
The difference on you is that you have never shown a truth
Everything you claim is soon shown to be bollocks.
And filed if I or anyone is telling lies got you. As you’ve asked to be gone in s court room. Your trying the back food as you know full well in a court you can’t win an appeal do hope to use acc issues to show you supposed innocence.
Tell us all exactly what you were charged with and the evidence that was used to find you guilty,which is far from what your trying on out here
Acc knew full well what huggy was doing.
They never knew what you were doing.
Different scenario than what you try to perceive it as.
Leave huggy alone or you’ll be thinking lauda was very lame in what will arrive.out here.

#43 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 April 2018 - 08:58 PM

and that is reality , huggy , this forum site has not been a forum as to help others to date , but unfortunately a site to dwell on the past of members whom have experienced past grievences, ie with corporation , and alas with each others , as forum members , etc

#44 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 April 2018 - 09:04 PM

Hemi, on 11 April 2018 - 06:18 PM, said:

If you want help Thomas then publish the information in here now, the sentencing summary of Judge Morris gives an indication of all the how why and what you were found guilty of , and would be the first step to undertake so others can peruse that and ask questions if they need of that document.

So if you want help contribute some meaningful input instead of being an asshole about it.

Alan Thomas, on 11 April 2018 - 06:59 PM, said:

You are off topic

This topic is about helping one another and not a platform for you to use as a vehicle to attack as you are quite obviously attempting to do.

Think about what it is to be human and actively humane way! This does not mean attacking individuals who need help but actually helping them.

Hemi, on 11 April 2018 - 06:59 PM, said:

see thomas if you published the court information then one like the unintelligent that you have much disdain for could ask a question that with your superior intelligence could answer quite easily

now a question of the un intelligence
mmm???
above we have some posts re the advanced hair transplant company where you state you were not involved with any paperwork or promotion so can not have been doing any wok

mmmm?
Yet Judge Morris states that you had a business relationship involving advanced hair transplants on a specific project with Miles Wislang and a contributor to design and advisory work to Dr Wislangs project.

rather odd
a Judge stating that
and the intelligent thomas stating something else.
guess im just a legend in my own mind then Posted Image/>

Not off topic at all
Provide the information to the help you demand
But you won’t will you
Why’s that Thomas
Because it shows you up as the court found you to be as a con artist.
Not a very good one either :P

#45 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 April 2018 - 09:05 PM

tommy, on 11 April 2018 - 06:43 PM, said:

"procrastination is the biggest thief in time ",as a saying , allan, so to then if you have the desire , the money and the time , proceed as in if to the next stage to then if a judiciary will rehear your previous convictions

#46 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 April 2018 - 09:10 PM

tommy, on 11 April 2018 - 08:58 PM, said:

and that is reality , huggy , this forum site has not been a forum as to help others to date , but unfortunately a site to dwell on the past of members whom have experienced past grievences, ie with corporation , and alas with each others , as forum members , etc

More to it than that tommy
Ask Thomas why he doesn’t take it to court
Because he’s said he has no money to do so
So what’s the gen with all his bollocks out here
If he had the money he’d be in court
He dont need help from the forum at all
He’s on a crusade of trickery and catch out whoever he thinks he can to get something he can use to Take private a prosecution at others.
Another failure as he’s not catching anything or anyone.
He’s been asked to comment on the hair transplant postings
Notice he ignores or just uses abuse.
One would think if he’s so correct he’d gave an answer
Either he’s a liar or the courts lie
Know who I believe.

#47 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 April 2018 - 09:15 PM

allan has to prove he can overturn his convictions , and restore his entitletements , without trying to presuade forum members , etc , huggy, let the individual prove to those otherwise

#48 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 April 2018 - 09:18 PM

allan appears to be on his tangents once again zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#49 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 April 2018 - 09:32 PM

this individual , as allan gordon thomas , must understand to overturn his convictions , ie toawrds acc or else otherwise , will require substantial , money , time , as most of whom have challenged the corporation , , so hence , one cannot understand allans requests of help , and if so which help is of primary importance to the person , as towards forum members , viewers , , could you elaborate allan gordon thomas

#50 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 April 2018 - 10:39 PM

tommy, on 11 April 2018 - 08:34 PM, said:

clear your supposed wrong doings allan , and then report , back , zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Are you promising me an umbrella after it stops raining.

That would be inhumane.

My suggestion is that fellow claimants should help one another particularly in their hour of need no matter what their race religion or creed is an especially without regard for the Legal status and used by the ACC such as prosecutions that have been brought about in exactly the same manner as both huggy and myself. When someone has genuinely committed a crime against the ACC such as killing their staff that does not in any way or form reduce the status of their claim for entitlements as the crime itself is not the measurement of entitlement per se and as such it would be appropriate to get everything onto a proper footing so as crimes never happen in the first place.

#51 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 April 2018 - 10:49 PM

Huggy, on 11 April 2018 - 08:39 PM, said:

Geeze Alan go back and hide in your hole.

Search warrants were based on using a document for pecuniary gain which they did not list what the actual document was and for completing a false statutory declaration which this document did not exist.

I am not going to explain it to you anymore, do not mention me in your postings anymore, and indeed you have made defamatory comments that if you continue to persist you do so at your own peril.

You have been warned.

It seems to me that you have not understood the point of this thread. It is not about you nor I but rather the principle of helping one another. For example when I faced the same difficulties you faced there was no one to help me that when you rang me up seeking help based on my experience I willingly provide you with that help. Eventually you had all manner of different people helping you.

However sadly I have noticed huggy that you have gone from crying on the phone seeking guidance and comfort through to outright hostility towards me without my being involved with you at all to create such a change in your. That means someone else has done the opposite to the humane and proper approach in as much as they have poisoned you with the evil. In other words someone has poisoned your mind against me and caused you to have hatred for. That is unfortunate that we have such evil people about us but that does not in any way or form reduce my commitment to humanity to do the proper thing one of which is to support the site whereby the members Help one another. I invite you to be helpful and put aside the hatred that exists in permeates our society.

As a side issue and comment ACC obtain search warrants with regards to myself and yourself in exactly the same fashion whereby the basis of their planned conviction of fraud was based in a pecuniary advantage being obtained from the medical certificates in the statutory declarations. Like you I have not provided the ACC with a stack the declaration and as such they had none and with regards to the medical certificates even their own medical assessors guided the ACC staff with their medical expertise in a manner confirming that they were accurate and correct as a matter of medical science, the same as yourself. So we see the ACC functioning in much the same way whereby they are disregarding the facts of the cases in using the brute force of the multibillion-dollar juggernaut. They also seek to defame people's names and Sir up as much contention as they can by the use of others offering what is termed "high value information" for that purposes. Those who had been engaged by the ACC ostensibly for your benefit were the likes of the so-called tagteam which includes David Butler who lays claim to providing you with the primary support while also claiming to guide you as to who you should be speaking to. I would admonish you to be very careful with regards to who is advising you and what they are actually doing because the results that has been achieved as for no apparent reason you have joined them on an attack against me despite no factual basis for that attack.

One more time this thread is about helping each other for the sake of humanity. The type of help I'm talking about is discussions on ACC criteria in accordance with legislation as opposed to what has been actually happening causing the problems that exist. I have given three samples not for the sake of the personalities involved but the nature of the variations so as we can see a certain type of pattern emerging. One extreme being huggy that has received a lot of positive media promotion to the other extreme of Johnny who has not. The question surrounds whether one person is more worthy than another to receive our love and guidance the spirit of humanity.

#52 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 April 2018 - 11:00 PM

Huggy, on 11 April 2018 - 08:45 PM, said:

Like you Alan ACC have caused me significant harm, more than you will ever know, but unlike you, I am moving on with my life.

Oh and by the way Thomas, I did not go in the media to seek sympathy, I would never do that, I dome it to expose the tactics of the ACC and the Police, and proudly I can stand up with the many involved in it all and confidently say change has come about.

I only did what I did to stop this practice by ACC and the Police from going on and to try and stop them harming other innocent victims and not to seek gratification and praise from people for myself.

So leave me alone and stop publishing your untruthful information before it bites you back.

Any wonder this site is ruined, you do noting for the site but drive people away.

Huggy why did you not expose the ACC tactics in regards to my own circumstances? You see if you did not do good for all, including myself who have suffered a conviction but it only served to help yourself then you have not benefited from the thinking surrounding the best that humanity can aspire to. I'm here to promote the best of which we can deliver to one another without regard for the individual's personal servant. You see anything wrong with that concept?

My concern huggy is that as an example I have not benefited one iota from what you have publicised on the media. The way in which the ACC obtained and enacted the search warrant in my case makes your case pale into insignificance but if you had applied yourself where everyone could be benefiting from your media battles then not only one I benefit but hundreds if not thousands would have benefited back through history. Instead we only have a promise of a may be of a could be different future of which if we could take seriously would have had a direct impact on the past cases. The fact that the ACC has done nothing for these past cases demonstrates a lack of integrity concerning the ACC for these old cases which has a direct application to their integrity for any future case with the result that all your hard work has come to nothing. This of the reason why cases such as yours should be for the greater good for everyone and not just chosen few with people such as myself being targeted for elimination from any benefit as you have described in your various postings concerning myself. I find that most hurtful and distressing that you should have done that.

I notice that you also promote a popularist approach in the belief that it will benefit the site. I made a direct decision From the outset that the site shall be open for all without prejudice or favour to anybody, including myself. The downside of course is that some evil people try to destroy the site while others try to take it over or take it over and then when they fail attempt to destroy. To leave you without any doubt Kenneth Miller confessed to this reality in writing on the site. In more recent times people like as associate Douglas weal was aactively suggesting to others that I should be executed with a bullet to the back of my head. I raise this for no other reason that I am being singled out and set upon With the objective to exclude me in the same manner that others have been excluded or chased away from the site. This has been by threatening behaviour such as what you have done to me above. It is not only childish but it is also illegal to be threatening anyone in the manner you have, not to mention against the rules of this site.

Huggy as you appreciate there is no way are going to be chased away from the site for promoting the goodness in fellow humans in order to achieve genuine humanity in the spirit that was intended when setting up the site, to help one another without fear or prejudice. Please ponder on these things

#53 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 April 2018 - 11:02 PM

are you promising any person an umbrella while the rain still raining , allan zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#54 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 April 2018 - 11:03 PM

Hemi, on 11 April 2018 - 08:57 PM, said:

Can’t answer a thing can you thomas without bring nasty and want others to be eradicated
The difference on you is that you have never shown a truth
Everything you claim is soon shown to be bollocks.
And filed if I or anyone is telling lies got you. As you’ve asked to be gone in s court room. Your trying the back food as you know full well in a court you can’t win an appeal do hope to use acc issues to show you supposed innocence.
Tell us all exactly what you were charged with and the evidence that was used to find you guilty,which is far from what your trying on out here
Acc knew full well what huggy was doing.
They never knew what you were doing.
Different scenario than what you try to perceive it as.
Leave huggy alone or you’ll be thinking lauda was very lame in what will arrive.out here.

Reported for being off topic and making false statements designed to generate hatred and disharmony.

Address the subject of humanity in the sharing and helping one another. If you want to talk about individuals do so on another thread that is appropriate for that purpose

#55 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 April 2018 - 11:04 PM

you are acting childishing , allan , gather your funds and proceed to a judiciary type system to sort your issues out , zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#56 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 April 2018 - 11:04 PM

Hemi, on 11 April 2018 - 09:10 PM, said:

More to it than that tommy
Ask Thomas why he doesn’t take it to court
Because he’s said he has no money to do so
So what’s the gen with all his bollocks out here
If he had the money he’d be in court
He dont need help from the forum at all
He’s on a crusade of trickery and catch out whoever he thinks he can to get something he can use to Take private a prosecution at others.
Another failure as he’s not catching anything or anyone.
He’s been asked to comment on the hair transplant postings
Notice he ignores or just uses abuse.
One would think if he’s so correct he’d gave an answer
Either he’s a liar or the courts lie
Know who I believe.

Off topic
reported

#57 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 April 2018 - 11:05 PM

tommy, on 11 April 2018 - 09:15 PM, said:

allan has to prove he can overturn his convictions , and restore his entitletements , without trying to presuade forum members , etc , huggy, let the individual prove to those otherwise

Reported
off topic

#58 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 April 2018 - 11:05 PM

tommy, on 11 April 2018 - 09:18 PM, said:

allan appears to be on his tangents once again zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reported
off topic

#59 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 April 2018 - 11:06 PM

not many toys left in the sand pit now , allan , only old relics of the past , zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#60 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 April 2018 - 11:11 PM

tommy, on 11 April 2018 - 09:32 PM, said:

this individual , as allan gordon thomas , must understand to overturn his convictions , ie toawrds acc or else otherwise , will require substantial , money , time , as most of whom have challenged the corporation , , so hence , one cannot understand allans requests of help , and if so which help is of primary importance to the person , as towards forum members , viewers , , could you elaborate allan gordon thomas

With regards to doing the humane thing in helping someone in need the proper thing to do is to ask the individual concerned what is wrong. Then listen to that person describe the nature of the problem. It is only then that you have any kind of right to make any kind of response much less give advice.

The worst of the worst behavioural pattern I have noticed on this site is that any advice that is given as the pattern of Chinese whispers whereby one person listens to what another person imagines the case to be and promotes the advice of yet another person but with a different spin on that advice without any regard whatsoever to the reality of the person concerned is predicament. The very worst case I have observed on this site is that when a group of individuals started passing the viewpoints back and forth to one another right up and including the thought that the ACC were about to be blown up. While the individuals concerned might have believed their own prophecies based on the level of enthusiasm that was whipped up for these beliefs their conduct has not actually been helpful in fact if we want to look at the definition of the word evil we will see that they have conduct themselves in an evil fashion. It is for this reason that we have laws that punish people like this.

This thread is designed to have a discussion about the meaning of humanity as it applies to fellow claimants helping one another with regards to ACC matters. Sadly we are seeing the worst of human nature emerging yet again.

To answer your question Tommy, if you want to help first thing you need to do is find out what is wrong from the source as opposed to allowing your mind to be influenced by others, particularly those who have a pecuniary interest or conflict of interest in the matter.

Share this topic:

• 7 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users