#121 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:06 PM

View PostHemi, on 16 April 2018 - 12:02 PM, said:

it is on topic thomas
all about humanity helping others to avoid UNHUMANITY

just you start as a bully - a bun fight and then cant handle it so play wee boys crying to daddy Posted Image/>

Your error is confirmed when reading the opening posting to this thread which poses a number of questions in relation to this thread. .

As you can see the discussion concerns members of the site helping one another in a humane way despite the fact that ACC have either attempted to prosecute them, have prosecute them or achieved conviction.

As you can see your posting is irrelevant therefore off topic

The questions

When the ACC accuse someone of not being entitled and then proceed to prosecute as members of the site, at what stage and on what basis should we treat such accusations in accordance with the purposes of the site to help one another.

Does a conviction provide the members of the site an opportunity to disregard their humanity and declined to provide help to those convicted?

On what basis is the ACC decisions made, legislation or common sense and public interest?

#122 User is offline   anonymousey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2018 - 02:51 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 April 2018 - 12:06 PM, said:

Your error is confirmed when reading the opening posting to this thread which poses a number of questions in relation to this thread. .

As you can see the discussion concerns members of the site helping one another in a humane way despite the fact that ACC have either attempted to prosecute them, have prosecute them or achieved conviction.

As you can see your posting is irrelevant therefore off topic

The questions

When the ACC accuse someone of not being entitled and then proceed to prosecute as members of the site, at what stage and on what basis should we treat such accusations in accordance with the purposes of the site to help one another.

Does a conviction provide the members of the site an opportunity to disregard their humanity and declined to provide help to those convicted?

On what basis is the ACC decisions made, legislation or common sense and public interest?

I agree with Hemis perspective Alan ... and refer you again to the earlier quote I uploaded concerning sociopaths/psychopaths who knowingly exploit humanity :angry:

Question 1 "When the ACC accuse someone of not being entitled and then proceed to prosecute as members of the site, at what stage and on what basis should we treat such accusations in accordance with the purposes of the site to help one another."

My answer is that I have seen various members of this website frequently assisting others facing ACC accusations and disentitlements of claims. I also subscribe to the view that the need for discernment with evidence becomes especially critical because of the great harm that can be caused to innocents by the minority of predators

Question 2 "Does a conviction provide the members of the site an opportunity to disregard their humanity and declined to provide help to those convicted?

My answer is that I have never seen members of this website refuse help to convicts inappropriately or inhumanely. I have however been aware some members of this forum have been excluded &or banned for reasons which seem highly suspect due to witnessing likely personality conflicts ... and unfortunately this underscores only a lack of transparency & erratic exploitation of rules by abusers and this risk &or reality has been well documented within our archives etc

Question 3 "On what basis is the ACC decisions made, legislation or common sense and public interest? "

My answer is that ACC decisions should be made on all of these factors plus relevant evidence of course

#123 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2018 - 04:10 PM

anonymousey

It is perhaps an advisable for you to shout out to all and sundry that you have a submissive personality disorder which is identified by such features as your references to what other people do in order to guide you in your behaviour. This makes it incredibly easy for people to manipulate and make use of you. Perhaps you should consider some form of professional guidance in overcoming this trait so as you can do for yourself and therefore protect yourself against your tendency to be so easily led by others.

There are other ways you can break free of this problem and that is to read the question which seeks your opinion and make sure that it is your opinion that you are giving as opposed to your discerning what the opinion of other people's is so as to make that your own. If you gain mastery over this problem you will then have a more secure and satisfying life to the extent that you won't be constantly plagued with thoughts of despair and distress at how you so hard done by. This will of course in turn lower your anger and rage.

So perhaps this time you can go back and actually answer your viewpoints as of the questions rather than perceiving others viewpoints which you rely upon to lead Or direct your own thinking.

#124 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2018 - 04:38 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 April 2018 - 04:10 PM, said:

anonymousey

It is perhaps an advisable for you to shout out to all and sundry that you have a submissive personality disorder which is identified by such features as your references to what other people do in order to guide you in your behaviour. This makes it incredibly easy for people to manipulate and make use of you. Perhaps you should consider some form of professional guidance in overcoming this trait so as you can do for yourself and therefore protect yourself against your tendency to be so easily led by others.

There are other ways you can break free of this problem and that is to read the question which seeks your opinion and make sure that it is your opinion that you are giving as opposed to your discerning what the opinion of other people's is so as to make that your own. If you gain mastery over this problem you will then have a more secure and satisfying life to the extent that you won't be constantly plagued with thoughts of despair and distress at how you so hard done by. This will of course in turn lower your anger and rage.

So perhaps this time you can go back and actually answer your viewpoints as of the questions rather than perceiving others viewpoints which you rely upon to lead Or direct your own thinking.

Imagine for a moment this
A rugby team /or netball ,probably have to be handball tho and captained by thomas
everyone must play different as there is no jointly planned approach-cant think the same to an objective of similar thoughts to the game but do as Thomas demands in play.
That is IF Thomas will even let you touch the ball or for that matter even let others take to the field
of course thomas would win on his own anyway as hed already have the referee well threatened bullied to do exactly what thomas wants.

have a nice day= needs some humour in here but the above is probably reality if it were to come to pass one sunny day.Posted Image/>

#125 User is offline   anonymousey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2018 - 05:24 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 April 2018 - 04:10 PM, said:

anonymousey

FFS Alan ... you are a complete eejit that has zero insight ... and this posting is imho another illustration of the complete waste of money & time reading your utterly toxic insane trash :ph34r:

#126 User is offline   anonymousey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2018 - 05:29 PM

View PostHemi, on 16 April 2018 - 04:38 PM, said:

Imagine for a moment this
A rugby team /or netball ,probably have to be handball tho and captained by thomas
everyone must play different as there is no jointly planned approach-cant think the same to an objective of similar thoughts to the game but do as Thomas demands in play.
That is IF Thomas will even let you touch the ball or for that matter even let others take to the field
of course thomas would win on his own anyway as hed already have the referee well threatened bullied to do exactly what thomas wants.

have a nice day= needs some humour in here but the above is probably reality if it were to come to pass one sunny day.Posted Image

I would probably expand your sunny day image a bit further to say that its also possible that the team players from both sides will likely have more experience and expertise in numerous sports &or field achievements ... than the selfappointed captain ... and yep I agree the referee is being sidelined too sadly :wacko:

#127 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2018 - 05:48 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 16 April 2018 - 05:24 PM, said:

FFS Alan ... you are a complete eejit that has zero insight ... and this posting is imho another illustration of the complete waste of money & time reading your utterly toxic insane trash Posted Image

Because you have crossed out my posting when reposting it that creates a psychological pressure for all and sundry to go to great trouble to read it. If you don't want people to read my postings don't repost them.

By the way don't think I have any Irish in me but even so you should not be using degrading language against the Irish.

#128 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2018 - 05:50 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 16 April 2018 - 05:29 PM, said:

I would probably expand your sunny day image a bit further to say that its also possible that the team players from both sides will likely have more experience and expertise in numerous sports &or field achievements ... than the selfappointed captain ... and yep I agree the referee is being sidelined too sadly Posted Image

Both you and Hemi clearly make a good couple as you suppress your own independent thinking and replace it with a desire to be part of the team so you can have your minds guided by way of groupthink. I would suggest that you should watch Star Trek more often and consider that your philosophy is much the same as the Borg with its hive mind that seeks to ravage the world.It seems that neither of your postings comprehend what I have written which encourages the humanity originating from our capacity of independent thinking. Please do not follow the ways of the Borg

#129 User is offline   anonymousey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2018 - 05:56 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 April 2018 - 05:48 PM, said:

Because you have crossed out my posting when reposting it that creates a psychological pressure for all and sundry to go to great trouble to read it. If you don't want people to read my postings don't repost them.

By the way don't think I have any Irish in me but even so you should not be using degrading language against the Irish.

:rolleyes:

Yup imho your stupidity sometimes simply knows no bounds huh ... but yay you think you can google Alan ...but always remembers the universal law GIGO before upchucking nonsense please :wacko:

ps if it was possible to prevent you from corrupting your postings ...OR even the remotest chance of ever keeping you on topic within a thread ... I likely would not see the need to repost your drivel and minimise rubbish prescence as much as possible in order to ensure that when I am addressing you, or issues, or other members & readers ... then hopefully this simple tool to identify a relevant portion has been highlighted for better ease of reading etc etc etc

#130 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2018 - 07:13 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 16 April 2018 - 05:56 PM, said:

Yup imho your stupidity sometimes simply knows no bounds huh ... but yay you think you can google Alan ...but always remembers the universal law GIGO before upchucking nonsense please

ps if it was possible to prevent you from corrupting your postings ...OR even the remotest chance of ever keeping you on topic within a thread ... I likely would not see the need to repost your drivel and minimise rubbish prescence as much as possible in order to ensure that when I am addressing you, or issues, or other members & readers ... then hopefully this simple tool to identify a relevant portion has been highlighted for better ease of reading etc etc etc

So you do not believe in freedom of speech while also seeking to control other people's thoughts by doing such silly things as cross the postings of other people out as if you were some kind of master censor. Golly gosh you are evil on so many different levels.

To the Batcave Robin

#131 User is offline   anonymousey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2018 - 08:12 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 April 2018 - 07:13 PM, said:

So you do not believe in freedom of speech while also seeking to control other people's thoughts by doing such silly things as cross the postings of other people out as if you were some kind of master censor. Golly gosh you are evil on so many different levels.

To the Batcave Robin

You are showing your idiot streaks here again Alan :rolleyes:

All the original garbage you spout is still splattered across the forum silly man ie I can not delete any of your offensive &or offtopic sabotage from any threads I might contribute ...let alone start therefore I have taken the opposite safety strategy of deleting material from earlier discussions in order to stop your blatant corruption of my material ie when you are trying to entrap or prey on innocent newbies :angry:

Minimising the garbage you gob when requoting will be for 2 reasons. It is either due to the necessity for an audit trail ...or where or when there are times when I have only made a small attempt to reduce unnecessary costs to readers &or ensured better readibility of my replies to the original garbage you upchucked at me :rolleyes:

BTW every single time you prove your hypocritical double standards by perverse use of the forum ^Report^ code software this is demonstration in real worlds of your ignorance &or petty attempts to censor free speech imho

ps Do you NOT know the meaning of the word ^censor^ as well huh :rolleyes:

#132 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2018 - 08:23 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 April 2018 - 05:50 PM, said:

Both you and Hemi clearly make a good couple as you suppress your own independent thinking and replace it with a desire to be part of the team so you can have your minds guided by way of groupthink. I would suggest that you should watch Star Trek more often and consider that your philosophy is much the same as the Borg with its hive mind that seeks to ravage the world.It seems that neither of your postings comprehend what I have written which encourages the humanity originating from our capacity of independent thinking. Please do not follow the ways of the Borg

Have you undertaken full university study and passed an exam and been awarded a certification as a counsellor psychologist psychiatry degree or even acc case management employment at all to be able to make judgement on others as you do seemingly partake in,with some unknown authoritative knowledge of the issues you make statements apon Thomas??

Or is it just the repeat time again when Hal9000 is running amok within the out of date / thus no operating system updates in the computer that Hal has injected into that brain of yours??

#133 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2018 - 08:28 PM

View PostHemi, on 16 April 2018 - 08:23 PM, said:

Have you undertaken full university study and passed an exam and been awarded a certification as a counsellor psychologist psychiatry degree or even acc case management employment at all to be able to make judgement on others as you do seemingly partake in,with some unknown authoritative knowledge of the issues you make statements apon Thomas??

Or is it just the repeat time again when Hal9000 is running amok within the out of date / thus no operating system updates in the computer that Hal has injected into that brain of yours??

Off topic

#134 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2018 - 08:37 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 April 2018 - 05:50 PM, said:

You have been asked to verify your if any qualifications degrees to show you have an ability of knowledge to make comment on others as you do

and you dont like being asked a simple question so you report as off topic

guess the no show of any degrees means your not qualified to comment apon others in the manner you do.
thanks for that response of a no response alan

#135 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:12 PM

View PostHemi, on 16 April 2018 - 08:37 PM, said:

You have been asked to verify your if any qualifications degrees to show you have an ability of knowledge to make comment on others as you do

and you dont like being asked a simple question so you report as off topic

guess the no show of any degrees means your not qualified to comment apon others in the manner you do.
thanks for that response of a no response alan

The help required as of this sort that will tell you to surrender exhibits to the court via the police. This is not rocket surgery

#136 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:04 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 April 2018 - 09:12 PM, said:

The help required as of this sort that will tell you to surrender exhibits to the court via the police. This is not rocket surgery

from you??
:lol:/>

#137 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2018 - 11:22 PM

View PostHemi, on 16 April 2018 - 10:04 PM, said:

from you??
Posted Image/>

You think a search warrant might be helpful get you to comply with the laws

Share this topic: