ACCforum: Correctly understanding and applying: 'wholly or substantially' - ACCforum

• 11 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Correctly understanding and applying: 'wholly or substantially'

#201 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted Yesterday, 02:46 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 22 February 2018 - 02:18 PM, said:

It may also be wise to let Grant know that you believe the legislation states you should have hundreds of incapacity assessments specifically to measure incapacity over the past 3 decades Alan ie perpetual unlimited assessment of your wrist etc

I am not sure if Grant has scanned our archives or not but there is likely reams of material where you have blogged about some anonymously determined nonspecific nonreferenced 60% incapacity of something or other ... I am not sure if you have had since this number updated and you are now claiming 300 - 500% incapacity or disability or whatever it is Alan ... but unfortunately this is because I have never witnessed any objective calibrated or measured quantum validated in here or in NZLII...

No doubt you will correct me if I am wrong Alan, but imho if you keep blogging Grants thread with your personal stories ... I feel you should minimise all this informaiton and definitely avoid all the wordspinning and gaming trickery ... and instead use your own thread and highlight anything in there you think may be relevant from Grants material .

This is much more honest imho ...and if Grant wishes to discuss your personal opinions &or alleged circumstances then it can be restricted to your thread ... this way other readers and members will be able to distinguish issues and stick to the actual thread topic which may help many claimants...and then this may help us absorb other people's points of view and various other opinions ... which have not been dredged up from elsewheres and are only relating to one individual &or their criminal conviction past times more easily ...

ps my apologies for these side comments Grant

Reported

Off topic
You need to see someone about your unhealthy obsessive compulsive disorder regarding myself
your error and irrationality is compounded by the fact that none of my claims have anything to do with "wholly or substantially".

#202 User is offline   anonymousey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted Yesterday, 02:54 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 22 February 2018 - 02:42 PM, said:

I agree your numerous outrageous ACC claim problems and years of dispute &or criminal convictions &or civil harassment stories from your victims over the years have zero relevance to this thread Alan ... but trying to sneak them into the thread launched by another member is/was not just typical offtopic sabotaging by you ...but it is blatantly appalling behaviour ... and yup only reminds me of the times recorded in NZLII when you have impersonated other claimants :angry:

View PostAlan Thomas, on 22 February 2018 - 02:46 PM, said:

Reported

Off topic
You need to see someone about your unhealthy obsessive compulsive disorder regarding myself
your error and irrationality is compounded by
the fact that none of my claims have anything to do with "wholly or substantially".

EXACTLY :rolleyes:

#203 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted Yesterday, 03:10 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 22 February 2018 - 02:54 PM, said:

I agree your numerous outrageous ACC claim problems and years of dispute &or criminal convictions &or civil harassment stories from your victims over the years have zero relevance to this thread Alan ... but trying to sneak them into the thread launched by another member is/was not just typical offtopic sabotaging by you ...but it is blatantly appalling behaviour ... and yup only reminds me of the times recorded in NZLII when you have impersonated other claimants

EXACTLY

Reported for being off topic and misrepresenting my postings, Tampering with my posts plus also making false statements including a criminal allegation.

#204 User is online   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted Today, 10:49 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 22 February 2018 - 02:46 PM, said:

Reported

Off topic
your error and irrationality is compounded by the fact that none of my claims have anything to do with "wholly or substantially".

Thomas
There is nothing 'obsessive' about our concern with your regurgitating your old and worn happenings in your court cases and injuries (if any). They should all be on your own worn thread.

Mini

#205 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted Today, 10:55 AM

View PostMINI, on 23 February 2018 - 10:49 AM, said:

Thomas
There is nothing 'obsessive' about our concern with your regurgitating your old and worn happenings in your court cases and injuries (if any). They should all be on your own worn thread.

Mini

REPORTED

If you want to talk about me you must do so on my own thread. Even so please avoid compulsive obsession hate talk As there has been no regurgitating of anything concerning my case for the cases sake but rather only discussion concerning ACC legislated criteria and principles in a general sense. You may not allow your compulsive obsessive behaviour to exclude me from all compensation on this site in your typical manner as part of the tagteam

#206 User is online   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted Today, 12:09 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 23 February 2018 - 10:55 AM, said:

REPORTED

If you want to talk about me you must do so on my own thread. Even so please avoid compulsive obsession hate talk As there has been no regurgitating of anything concerning my case for the cases sake but rather only discussion concerning ACC legislated criteria and principles in a general sense. You may not allow your compulsive obsessive behaviour to exclude me from all compensation on this site in your typical manner as part of the tagteam

Alan Thomas

you write; "You may not allow your compulsive obsessive behaviour to exclude me from all compensation (sic) on this site in your typical manner as part of the tagteam".

Are you saying that Anonymousey is part of the 'tagteam"? She will be pleased with that I am sure, after all it means she is a conspirator to get you arrested by the police and criminal court case put you under house arrest for threatening to harm ACC workers and others. You are also a criminal of fraud against ACC. You are not the type of person that would know people of good reputation well enough to put them on this thread as being available to any claimaints reading this site. The person named by you as being a lawyer as no contactable information that would allow any recourse if anything went wrong.

As Alan Thomas is such a liar and a criminal I would warn anyone coming onto this thread as a newbie not to use people advertised by Alan Thomas.

Mini

Share this topic:

• 11 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users