ACCforum: Remove Alan Thomas as a Member fron ACCForum.org. - ACCforum

Jump to content

  • 34 Pages +
  • « First
  • 32
  • 33
  • 34
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Remove Alan Thomas as a Member fron ACCForum.org.

#661 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7463
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 26 April 2018 - 08:57 AM

View Posttommy, on 25 April 2018 - 05:45 PM, said:

it appears his surname , is alan , as recognised in the court systems , , mini ,


How do you figure that one out Tommy??

In Mr Carters Review he refers to a Mr Thomas. Are you saying the Reviewer is Incorrect?

Stop playing games Tommy, this is one of the reasons he gets no help, He acts like it is all a big joke.

He says here he doesn't get angry, but on other pages he has threatened to top himself. How angry do you need to be to threaten that to a whole forum of people.

Mini
0

#662 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7463
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 26 April 2018 - 08:59 AM

View Posttommy, on 25 April 2018 - 05:45 PM, said:

it appears his surname , is alan , as recognised in the court systems , , mini ,


Show me where or just number the court cases and I will look for myself.

Mini
0

#663 User is offline   Brucey 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8212
  • Joined: 26-January 07
  • LocationEarth

Posted 09 July 2018 - 09:25 AM

View Postgreg, on 09 January 2018 - 07:34 PM, said:

Is there anyway members of this forum can expel this member for his constant lies
and mis-truths , he constantly offers while taking over every posting back to his failed claim.

Mr Thomas is a convicted criminal by NZ Courts .


bump.
0

#664 User is offline   arty 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 143
  • Joined: 15-February 10

Posted 09 July 2018 - 02:32 PM

For fuck sake leave allan thomas alone he has served his time but as far as all you moaning bastards are worried about is crucifying a man whom knows more about acc than you give him credit for let those of you without any sin cast the first stone .
there are more better things to worry about than acc lacky trolls on this forum wanting a member removed because of a criminal record , there would be others with a criminal record on this site ie DUI as an example.
As far as i can see the persons wanting him removed are nothing but a lynch mob and are lower than the dirt on my shoes.
Build a bridge and get over it as there are more pressing issues like ACC to worry about rather than creating a lynch mob
Maybe getting the government to change the AMA4 i a assessment manual to AMA5 which covers a far more diverse series of injuries
-1

#665 User is offline   Brucey 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8212
  • Joined: 26-January 07
  • LocationEarth

Posted 09 July 2018 - 04:17 PM

View PostDARRELLGEMMA, on 18 January 2018 - 10:44 AM, said:

Mr Thomas was meant to have cancelled his membership to this site as part of a court order imposed on him by Judge Laurence Hinton in the North Shore district court. That is a breach of court order. Although i very seldom come on this site. Mr Thomas is a convicted fraudster sentenced to 3 years jail threatening to blow up the ACC Takapuna Branch 10 months home detention with post sentence order to cancel his membership to this site. We should not be subject to threats like this whatsoever. No excuses whatsoever. I know for a fact that if you make these types of threats ACC, WINZ take them very seriously & police will be call as well. The only way we can him removed is by asking for a court order from a high court judge. I don't know if the district court has the power to remove him as well. I will look into further for you all next week & i will post more up once i have been to see my lawyer.


bump.
0

#666 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8902
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 09 July 2018 - 05:06 PM

Brucey I have already addressed the issues that you have bumped. Why don't you bump my reply to go with it? If you don't use and be demonstrate how ridiculously manipulative you have become.
This site has been created and developed for the purposes of assisting those such as myself who have been illegally and falsely accused by the ACC for the purpose of the ACC stealing entitlements.
We are all well aware that the ACC obtained a criminal conviction based on their claim that they possessed information I was working and that they had carried out the proper legislated procedure to determine whether or not they could cancel the claim and therefore accuse me of obtaining my claim fraudulently.
The ACC has since confirmed to the High Court that it never had any information that I was working and did not have any indication of any single work task activity of any material time let alone actual information of any sort. All they did have as various people's impressions that came about because I was complying with the ACC ultimatum to produce business plans and suchlike or face suspension of entitlements for not working in connection with that ultimatum. As for the acceptance of cover and determination of entitlements they are directly linked to evidence of an injury resulting from an accident event that causes disability. All of the information on my files confirm such with no information of any sort produced by the ACC to contradict that information much less ACC ever carrying out any kind of procedure to determine less than validity of cover and justification to fund entitlements including surgery, pain medication and earnings compensation together with lump sum and other progress payments, social rehabilitation and other entitlements.
As I suffer from significant injuriesThat are likely to last a lifetime the value of my claim is a seven figure sum of which the ACC have stolen from me. In interest we are now talking about millions of dollars.
So the Brucey why are you arguing in favour of the ACCs past decisions when they have subsequently acknowledged the wrongness of those decisions and why are you arguing instead for the ACC to rectify their wrongs so as you to and your families and friends do not suffer as I continue to suffer?

So Brucey why are you trying to sweep me under the carpet?What is your motivation?

0

#667 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7463
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 10 July 2018 - 02:45 PM

View Postarty, on 09 July 2018 - 02:32 PM, said:

For fuck sake leave allan thomas alone he has served his time but as far as all you moaning bastards are worried about is crucifying a man whom knows more about acc than you give him credit for let those of you without any sin cast the first stone .
there are more better things to worry about than acc lacky trolls on this forum wanting a member removed because of a criminal record , there would be others with a criminal record on this site ie DUI as an example.
As far as i can see the persons wanting him removed are nothing but a lynch mob and are lower than the dirt on my shoes.
Build a bridge and get over it as there are more pressing issues like ACC to worry about rather than creating a lynch mob
Maybe getting the government to change the AMA4 i a assessment manual to AMA5 which covers a far more diverse series of injuries


Arty

Nice way to introduce yourself for assistance from the rest of us here excluding Thomas. If you were so chummy and confident about Thomas ability to do anything to help you, you would have gone straight to him via his private messenger.

I certainly am not taking the earful you are spewing out very well. I suggest you ask Thomas your questions and he owning 17 companies or so should be able to help you out very well. How about that?? I have no more time to waste on you.

Mini
0

#668 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7463
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 10 July 2018 - 02:50 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 09 July 2018 - 05:06 PM, said:

Brucey I have already addressed the issues that you have bumped. Why don't you bump my reply to go with it? If you don't use and be demonstrate how ridiculously manipulative you have become.
This site has been created and developed for the purposes of assisting those such as myself who have been illegally and falsely accused by the ACC for the purpose of the ACC stealing entitlements.
We are all well aware that the ACC obtained a criminal conviction based on their claim that they possessed information I was working and that they had carried out the proper legislated procedure to determine whether or not they could cancel the claim and therefore accuse me of obtaining my claim fraudulently.
The ACC has since confirmed to the High Court that it never had any information that I was working and did not have any indication of any single work task activity of any material time let alone actual information of any sort. All they did have as various people's impressions that came about because I was complying with the ACC ultimatum to produce business plans and suchlike or face suspension of entitlements for not working in connection with that ultimatum. As for the acceptance of cover and determination of entitlements they are directly linked to evidence of an injury resulting from an accident event that causes disability. All of the information on my files confirm such with no information of any sort produced by the ACC to contradict that information much less ACC ever carrying out any kind of procedure to determine less than validity of cover and justification to fund entitlements including surgery, pain medication and earnings compensation together with lump sum and other progress payments, social rehabilitation and other entitlements.
As I suffer from significant injuriesThat are likely to last a lifetime the value of my claim is a seven figure sum of which the ACC have stolen from me. In interest we are now talking about millions of dollars.
So the Brucey why are you arguing in favour of the ACCs past decisions when they have subsequently acknowledged the wrongness of those decisions and why are you arguing instead for the ACC to rectify their wrongs so as you to and your families and friends do not suffer as I continue to suffer?

So Brucey why are you trying to sweep me under the carpet?What is your motivation?


Thomas Go and help your mate Arty on your Declinature to Claim then. Theres a good soul.

Mini
0

#669 User is offline   arty 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 143
  • Joined: 15-February 10

Posted 14 July 2018 - 12:03 AM

View PostMINI, on 10 July 2018 - 02:45 PM, said:

Arty

Nice way to introduce yourself for assistance from the rest of us here excluding Thomas. If you were so chummy and confident about Thomas ability to do anything to help you, you would have gone straight to him via his private messenger.

I certainly am not taking the earful you are spewing out very well. I suggest you ask Thomas your questions and he owning 17 companies or so should be able to help you out very well. How about that?? I have no more time to waste on you.

Mini

Mini i guess is another ACC Toll
And for your info mini i have been a member of this forum for many years i just chose to stay out of your kindergarten squabbles and as for Mr Thomas we are not chums as you put it , i just cant stand idiots like yourself and others whom get together with a lynch mob mentality to berate a man whom has done his time and is now considered a free man by the courts of this land, but not in your eyes nor the eyes of others on this forum ,like i said " those of you without sin cast the first stone"
0

#670 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8902
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 14 July 2018 - 10:54 AM

Brucey Mini Butler Thomy Antimousey

I no longer wish to have a battle of wits with unarmed ACC TROLLs who only come onto this forum as ACC want-to-be informants by manufacturing so called "high value information" in the hope of getting a reward.


If you have something constructive to say in regards to ACC , for instance you could tell us how much ACC are paying you to create a stir on this forum or get off this site as you are not welcome.
-1

#671 User is offline   Brucey 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8212
  • Joined: 26-January 07
  • LocationEarth

Posted 14 July 2018 - 11:44 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 14 July 2018 - 10:54 AM, said:

Brucey Mini Butler Thomy Antimousey

I no longer wish to have a battle of wits with unarmed ACC TROLLs who only come onto this forum as ACC want-to-be informants by manufacturing so called "high value information" in the hope of getting a reward.


If you have something constructive to say in regards to ACC , for instance you could tell us how much ACC are paying you to create a stir on this forum or get off this site as you are not welcome.


This is exactly why Thomas should be removed from this forum, unsubstantiated and insane accusations, lies, and bullying.
2

#672 User is offline   tommy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1415
  • Joined: 21-September 05

Posted 14 July 2018 - 11:23 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 14 July 2018 - 10:54 AM, said:

Brucey Mini Butler Thomy Antimousey

I no longer wish to have a battle of wits with unarmed ACC TROLLs who only come onto this forum as ACC want-to-be informants by manufacturing so called "high value information" in the hope of getting a reward.


If you have something constructive to say in regards to ACC , for instance you could tell us how much ACC are paying you to create a stir on this forum or get off this site as you are not welcome.

your erratic behaviour, as in postings as towards members , has become unacceptable , which is then report in a timely manner , if your lost entitlements may be restored , allen
0

#673 User is offline   tommy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1415
  • Joined: 21-September 05

Posted 14 July 2018 - 11:30 PM

View Posttommy, on 14 July 2018 - 11:23 PM, said:

your erratic behaviour, as in postings as towards members , has become unacceptable , which is then report in a timely manner , if your lost entitlements may be restored , allen

:D
0

#674 User is offline   anonymousey 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2352
  • Joined: 04-April 06

Posted 15 July 2018 - 05:53 PM

View PostBrucey, on 14 July 2018 - 11:44 AM, said:

This is exactly why Thomas should be removed from this forum, unsubstantiated and insane accusations, lies, and bullying.

I agree Brucey :)

IMHO it may be that members who are not regular visitors or posters might only know a small portion of the difficulties within this forum unfortunately ...PLUS there is also the immediate problem that such folks will be unaware of all the deleted postings etc

As I currently understand it Alan has zero remorse for his activities which led to his imprisonment. I also believe that he would act much the same today with ACC & WINZ as he actually did twenty years ago sadly ..

I do accept some comments about folks having done their time moving on ... and although I would immediately struggle with condoning any released felons who have no rehabilitation too ... I could understand this reality happens and this is why I have advocated for Registers for particular offenders with violent offences etc

Alan himself will likely confirm that his interest is significantly with his disentitled claims or historical matters. In earlier times of this forum, virtually every thread I started was hijacked or sabotaged in order to discuss his personal case and his opinions ad nauseum Brucey etc This was exhausting & along with his neverending insults and contradictions it was just one of the reasons why I stopped exploring various issues here. I also took more direct action trying to prevent newbies coming to harm with any material I once shared here etc

Another reason is that I am horrified that Alan is not under strict supervision and moderation by the forum owner ... is the fact that he was once trying to bully and threaten me into breaking real life laws in regards to his ACC claims and Trespass Orders etc I do know that there are NZLII references where this has probably happened in a courtroom with another claimant Brucey, but I do not think that vulnerable man was charged & convicted. ie he was possibly seen as another victim :unsure:/> One other significant difference I spotted with that Court Judgement was the testimony was that there did not seem to be the massive privacy breaches involved with disclosures about people ie Alan was using & abusing private material from other claimants absolutely unknown to me etc This was before his last ACC conviction.

So while Alan may think that his behaviour is acceptable 24/7 the bottomline is that he knows who I am in real life and has even threatened my personal safety in times past with privacy breaches. Thankfully this issue has always been quickly addressed etc I have been fortunate to only have one past member specifically abuse me by name which required intervention of the forum owner & while I appreciate that many members may know my identity Brucey so its a false sense of reassurance for me ... but I do always hope that Alan appreciates there may be some members and some lines & rules that should be respected for personal safety reasons &or the ongoing functioning of this forum etc



ps I am not sure if there have been some restrictions enacted by the forum robots, or should I say codebots, or not? At the moment I can not start new threads or reply to ones which I have specifically started ... but I can still edit my material and reply to threads started by other members etc I havent actually counted up the number of times that Alan has reported me to the trigger the algorithms censoring me ... mostly as I am not sure if they operate on a timeframe too or not ... so this is just a heads up that unfortunately I appear to have a few gremlins operating again etc This may be a temporary situation so I can delete this comment if needed or when I have sussed out the situation betters etc

This post has been edited by anonymousey: 15 July 2018 - 09:08 PM

0

#675 User is offline   anonymousey 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2352
  • Joined: 04-April 06

Posted 16 July 2018 - 04:31 PM

bump for another member :wacko:
0

Share this topic:


  • 34 Pages +
  • « First
  • 32
  • 33
  • 34
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users