• You cannot reply to this topic

Merry Christmas

#1 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 December 2017 - 09:55 PM

Hello everyone, Merry Christmas

I hope everyone has been well.(Or at the least gaining wellness.)
I just thought I would pop in and say hi and wanted to extend my warm wishes for you all at this time.
I still live dealing with my injuries and NO assistance from Acc and I live on, as I know most of accforum members do as well.

Kind Regards Posted Image

REX

#2 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 December 2017 - 10:58 AM

Sadly Rex when everything in your life is so bad the only response that can be made to your best wishes is Bah Humbug. To say otherwise is delusional.
When robbed of your best years, lost all family and friends and having no home to live in no prospects for the future with the end of life getting nearer with health continuing to deteriorate we cannot continue to do what we do when the ACC increasing the oppression with more blatant systems of dishonesty being put in place. The only thing that can be expected from them is the worst. As what they have done to me already I hate to imagine what that will be but I do experience an overwhelming level of oppression while I continue to maintain my own personal integrity in all things.

Why is it that myself and my peers have always been givers and never receive? Why are we attacked for doing good?

Rex what I am saying is that empty words add to the level of despair what everyone else is celebrating.

#3 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 December 2017 - 03:19 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 10 December 2017 - 10:58 AM, said:

Sadly Rex when everything in your life is so bad the only response that can be made to your best wishes is Bah Humbug. To say otherwise is delusional.
When robbed of your best years, lost all family and friends and having no home to live in no prospects for the future with the end of life getting nearer with health continuing to deteriorate we cannot continue to do what we do when the ACC increasing the oppression with more blatant systems of dishonesty being put in place. The only thing that can be expected from them is the worst. As what they have done to me already I hate to imagine what that will be but I do experience an overwhelming level of oppression while I continue to maintain my own personal integrity in all things.

Why is it that myself and my peers have always been givers and never receive? Why are we attacked for doing good?

Rex what I am saying is that empty words add to the level of despair what everyone else is celebrating.

Hi Alan

I STILL WISH YOU A MERRY XMAS !

I realize very well that a lot of peoples lives have been hindered by the tactics of the Acc and the rouge court system as well as the cronnies and the entire failure of our medical system.
This post of mine is about still having a MERRY Christmas and not seeing Christmas as what the Acc have robbed from US.
I don't let what the Acc has done to me, run my life and keep me in the same paddock that the acc wish for US.
I battled the Acc in a lot of fronts and won quite a few battles on my way to realize the system is corrupted by the greed $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Have a merry Christmas anyway Alan.

#4 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 December 2017 - 04:45 PM

View PostREX, on 10 December 2017 - 03:19 PM, said:

Hi Alan

I STILL WISH YOU A MERRY XMAS !

I realize very well that a lot of peoples lives have been hindered by the tactics of the Acc and the rouge court system as well as the cronnies and the entire failure of our medical system.
This post of mine is about still having a MERRY Christmas and not seeing Christmas as what the Acc have robbed from US.
I don't let what the Acc has done to me, run my life and keep me in the same paddock that the acc wish for US.
I battled the Acc in a lot of fronts and won quite a few battles on my way to realize the system is corrupted by the greed $$$$$$$$$$

Have a merry Christmas anyway Alan.

So you wished me a Merry Christmas do you? How is that ever going to be possible? You might as well suggest that I should eat cake.

How can anyone have an MERRY time when absolutely nothing is remotely likely to be that way.
Only crazy people have merry feelings when nothing is merry. Now the cherry on the top will be the pain.

I'm not quite sure you really realise the impact you are having in such circumstances.

Perhaps you might do well to consider expressing sympathy for those who will not be having a Merry Christmas.
You need to treat the situation much the same as you would treat someone who is grieving. Many of us experience intense feelings of grief and disenfranchisement during these times when other people are experiencing the merriment.

#5 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 December 2017 - 08:46 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 10 December 2017 - 04:45 PM, said:

So you wished me a Merry Christmas do you? How is that ever going to be possible? You might as well suggest that I should eat cake.

How can anyone have an MERRY time when absolutely nothing is remotely likely to be that way.
Only crazy people have merry feelings when nothing is merry. Now the cherry on the top will be the pain.

I'm not quite sure you really realise the impact you are having in such circumstances.

Perhaps you might do well to consider expressing sympathy for those who will not be having a Merry Christmas.
You need to treat the situation much the same as you would treat someone who is grieving. Many of us experience intense feelings of grief and disenfranchisement during these times when other people are experiencing the merriment.

Yup sounds like you're quite stuck wallowing in your own self pity.

View PostAlan Thomas, on 10 December 2017 - 04:45 PM, said:

"You need to" treat the situation much the same as you would treat someone who is grieving <Snip>

Naa tell someone else what they need to do Alan.. Posted Image

Merry Christmas.

#6 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 December 2017 - 10:19 PM

View PostREX, on 10 December 2017 - 08:46 PM, said:

Yup sounds like you're quite stuck wallowing in your own self pity.

Naa tell someone else what they need to do Alan.. Posted Image

Merry Christmas.

Have you had your capacity for human empathy amputated?
Why would anyone lower their standards to that of the ACC

#7 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 December 2017 - 10:54 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 10 December 2017 - 10:19 PM, said:

Have you had your capacity for human empathy amputated?
Why would anyone lower their standards to that of the ACC

Are you getting very unwell Alan.?
Why are you sabotaging and hijacking this thread..This thread isn't focused on you and your state of being.
This post is in off topic and not everyone is as sad as you appear. And quite frankly no one has to stoop to a depressed focus on present life
There're people who are thankful just to be living even though they have ailments.

Merry Christmas Alan and try and smile.

#8 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 December 2017 - 10:34 AM

View PostREX, on 10 December 2017 - 10:54 PM, said:

Are you getting very unwell Alan.?
Why are you sabotaging and hijacking this thread..This thread isn't focused on you and your state of being.
This post is in off topic and not everyone is as sad as you appear. And quite frankly no one has to stoop to a depressed focus on present life
There're people who are thankful just to be living even though they have ailments.

Merry Christmas Alan and try and smile.

Rex I think you'll find that most people using this site "suffering" from injuries are in need of a generosity of spirit and kindness rather than these types of continuous attacks simply for no other reason than we are suffering.

My responses to your merry Christmas is not unjust regards to my own sentiments but the sentiments of a large portion of those who read or participates on this site.
If you are only wishing those who are not suffering and in sympathy with my comments motor only wishing those working for ACC and others who are not suffering a Merry Christmas aall then I don't think you are ggetting with the spirit of the occasion. Perhaps instead you could focus your mind on deeds of kindness to those who are suffering during this season.

I see that you have been indoctrinated by the ACC mindset "There're people who are thankful just to be living even though they have ailments." Rather than let me alleviate your suffering.

I'm not expecting you or others to be funding medical treatment and suchlike to alleviate suffering but perhaps those amongst us who are well can make use of the residual capacity to help one another as is the stated objective of the site. We don't need Christmas to be doing this either.

Rex try and focus your mind set on being proactive and helpful rather than making an empty statement with the feeling that you have contributed in some way which seems to be the custom amongst quite a number of people who don't have the capacity for empathy and have not learnt from the lessons of the season.

#9 User is offline   Huggy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 December 2017 - 03:20 PM

Hi Rex no disrespect intended but is there any need to have the signature at the end of your posts ?????

The forum is slowly attracting people back and a signature like that will cause potential issues.

Anyway just saying.

Merry Christmas to all.

#10 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 December 2017 - 05:05 PM

MERRY XMAS to you Rex.:)/>

#11 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 December 2017 - 05:08 PM

View PostHuggy, on 11 December 2017 - 03:20 PM, said:

Hi Rex no disrespect intended but is there any need to have the signature at the end of your posts ?????

The forum is slowly attracting people back and a signature like that will cause potential issues.

Anyway just saying.

Merry Christmas to all.

merry xmas huggy

anyway just saying ;)/>

#12 User is offline   Huggy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 December 2017 - 06:35 PM

Same to you Hemi and to your family. Be safe.

#13 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 December 2017 - 08:44 PM

thats the spirit , of xmas , let things go , and then decide as in whom is friend or foe next year,

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users