• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationEarth

Posted 21 June 2017 - 05:31 PM

View Postynow, on 21 June 2017 - 04:58 PM, said:

HI wondering if anyone knows a Trish from alpha ?? and a simon mayhew dr

thanks

I suggest you use the search engine, top right, There is information on Simon Mayhew, and Alpha.

#3 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 22 June 2017 - 10:08 AM

Regardless of who you get for your assessment, I would strongly advise you to make an audio recording of it.

Some of my friends on this forum and myself have used this strategy to great effect. I recently recorded an assessment, and on comparing the subsequent report with the recording, was able to show that the report contained false and misleading information to the point it was an obvious attempt at a stitch up.

I chose to record covertly, and more people need to employ this strategy. If you do not record I am sure you will regret it, like I have in the past.

#4 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 June 2017 - 10:26 AM

View PostBrucey, on 22 June 2017 - 10:08 AM, said:

Regardless of who you get for your assessment, I would strongly advise you to make an audio recording of it.

Some of my friends on this forum and myself have used this strategy to great effect. I recently recorded an assessment, and on comparing the subsequent report with the recording, was able to show that the report contained false and misleading information to the point it was an obvious attempt at a stitch up.

I chose to record covertly, and more people need to employ this strategy. If you do not record I am sure you will regret it, like I have in the past.

What happened to the report? Did you go to the police?

#5 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 22 June 2017 - 11:47 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 22 June 2017 - 10:26 AM, said:

What happened to the report? Did you go to the police?

I am not prepared to discuss what my intentions are as regards the discrepancies between the report and the recording.

ACC and the assessor are aware I have it, and are aware of the main issues, that is as much as I am going to divulge at this stage.

It may become a police matter, that is one option perhaps further down the track.

#6 User is offline   Huggy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 June 2017 - 11:47 AM

And did you go to the Police each time someone done you wrong Alan ???? and if so what has this achieved for you ??????? Did the Police listen to you ????? Did they pursue any action against the parties you complained of ?????

You keep referring to go running to the Police but really this is a waste of your own time because the Police are in ACC's pocket and dont want to do anything to rock the boat. I will even go so far as to say the Police are useless and I wouldnt trust them as far as you could throw them.

Oh and back on topic, yes indeed Brucey record record record its the only way to show that many of these people are liars and the only way to stand up to them. As I have said many times, it is not unlawful to record a conversation covertly if you are party to the conversation. Its that simple.

#7 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 June 2017 - 12:00 PM

View PostBrucey, on 22 June 2017 - 11:47 AM, said:

I am not prepared to discuss what my intentions are as regards the discrepancies between the report and the recording.

ACC and the assessor are aware I have it, and are aware of the main issues, that is as much as I am going to divulge at this stage.

It may become a police matter, that is one option perhaps further down the track.

You recommended making a recording. What would you recommend doing with that recording?
This is not a question directed at what you personally though but rather the reason for the recording.
Is the purpose of recording to bring to the attention of the ACC a discrepancy?
If the ACC refused to acknowledge that there is a discrepancy what would you do?
Would be useful to provide the office of the complaints investigator a copy of the recording when making a complaint?
Do you think a reviewer or a district court would accept a recording into evidence? If not I would you went of this into evidence? For example would you make a transcript and then make the transcript part of a declaration witnessed by the local Justice of the peace and then enter the transcript into evidence that way?

#8 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 June 2017 - 12:16 PM

View PostHuggy, on 22 June 2017 - 11:47 AM, said:

And did you go to the Police each time someone done you wrong Alan ???? and if so what has this achieved for you ??????? Did the Police listen to you ????? Did they pursue any action against the parties you complained of ?????

You keep referring to go running to the Police but really this is a waste of your own time because the Police are in ACC's pocket and dont want to do anything to rock the boat. I will even go so far as to say the Police are useless and I wouldnt trust them as far as you could throw them.

Oh and back on topic, yes indeed Brucey record record record its the only way to show that many of these people are liars and the only way to stand up to them. As I have said many times, it is not unlawful to record a conversation covertly if you are party to the conversation. Its that simple.

We must keep in mind that the ACC has a deep and meaningful relationship with the police by way of a memorandum of understanding. Further the police like everyone else suffer from injuries, perhaps more so, and seek to have a very special relationship with the ACC Because the police need the ACC is much as the ACC need the police. this results in a police maintaining that relationship whenever it comes to pass that on ACC staff member needs (should be) to be criminally prosecuted.

Keep in mind that the police are relatively new invention in our culture and for the many centuries prior to the police it was the individual that took a criminal case to court in the form of a private criminal prosecution. A private criminal prosecution does not cost anything to get into court.. You simply go to the criminal registrar at the local Court and fill out the documentation, sign it, and then take with you the documentation it needs to be given to the accused. Go back to the court registrar with the proof of delivery and then the accused will be subpoenaed to court on the appropriate day to face the allegations aand then to have the opportunity toenter their plea, guilty or not guilty at which time the judicial process will take its course. You don't need a lawyer and you can present the case yourself. To answer your question huggy I have been in the habit of initiating private criminal prosecutions against individual ACC staff members.

I mention the police because most people do not have the appropriate background intellect to run a court case. If the please keep on getting cases and turn them away and then becomes obvious that there is something seriously wrong between the ACC and the police that the police won't take the case. There is of course the risk that the police to take the case and soft pedal the case and lose. However this is not easy to do with the facts are overwhelming. In the event that the police do not take the case then of course just proceed on to a private criminal prosecution. If the individual is unable to do this because of their lack of experience then of course a suitably qualified legal counsel could be commissioned.

Back to the issue of recording. As the ACC are aware that I have recorded absolutely everything they have forbidden their staff on communicating with me. When I bypassed that little game by simply going up the chain of command it ended up that my files within managed by the regional manager. The regional manager acknowledge that as the whole file is fraught with problems such as decisions bbeing made without any evidence or documentation whatsoever, no assessments and suchlike together with just unacceptable behaviour of the ACC front-line staff he felt the need to put everything right. He instructed junior staff to arrange for a complete assessment which was not an assessment for assessment sake but an assessment that was necessary because there had never been any assessments of any sort. I'm still waiting for that assessment. When the regional manager left his post my file was then transferred to the Remote Client Unit as my file had the word threatening on it. When looking at the documentation in relation to threatening the only nature of any threat was threat of legal action including criminal prosecution of individual staff members. So it is for this reason my file Was Transferred to the Remote Client Unit. When seeking justification of this change of management of my case the ACC then conduct an extensive investigation trying to find a legitimate reason for my files to be managed by the remote client unit. This ended in contact with David Butler Kenneth Miller and Douglas weal who had been grooming all manner of different people, including ACC staff, for quite some time in relation to the setting up of a competing site to this one. I have never had an ACC assessment more likely than not because the existing medical evidence on my files is completely overwhelming that they are not going to be able to escape the liabilities by some dodgy assessment.

The only medical report resulted in my initiating a private criminal prosecution against the author of the report. Ultimately the criminal court judge let the doctrine of criminal prosecution on the basis that he withdraw the report as it did not contain any medical information of any sort and was a direct reflection of what the ACC asked him to report. Use it is certainly most worthwhile challenging the author of the Report front on and directly. When a reporter is obviously fraudulent there is not much point in approaching the ACC about but rather confront the author of the report as their signature is on the documents, not the ACC.

I place my own experience and their to demonstrate the mystery and intrigue that goes on behind these situations regarding assessments and the integrity of the ACC process of assessment.

#9 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 June 2017 - 04:49 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 22 June 2017 - 04:15 PM, said:

Alan Thomas

WHat is the most recent date for this action of initiating a private criminal prosecution against an individual ACC staff member Alan?

I have noted you have also described similar legal action against a medic, would you be able to remember this date also?

https://accforum.org...im-alan-thomas/

#10 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 June 2017 - 03:43 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 22 June 2017 - 12:16 PM, said:

We must keep in mind that the ACC has a deep and meaningful relationship with the police by way of a memorandum of understanding. Further the police like everyone else suffer from injuries, perhaps more so, and seek to have a very special relationship with the ACC Because the police need the ACC is much as the ACC need the police. this results in a police maintaining that relationship whenever it comes to pass that on ACC staff member needs (should be) to be criminally prosecuted.

Keep in mind that the police are relatively new invention in our culture and for the many centuries prior to the police it was the individual that took a criminal case to court in the form of a private criminal prosecution. A private criminal prosecution does not cost anything to get into court.. You simply go to the criminal registrar at the local Court and fill out the documentation, sign it, and then take with you the documentation it needs to be given to the accused. Go back to the court registrar with the proof of delivery and then the accused will be subpoenaed to court on the appropriate day to face the allegations aand then to have the opportunity toenter their plea, guilty or not guilty at which time the judicial process will take its course. You don't need a lawyer and you can present the case yourself. To answer your question huggy I have been in the habit of initiating private criminal prosecutions against individual ACC staff members.

I mention the police because most people do not have the appropriate background intellect to run a court case. If the please keep on getting cases and turn them away and then becomes obvious that there is something seriously wrong between the ACC and the police that the police won't take the case. There is of course the risk that the police to take the case and soft pedal the case and lose. However this is not easy to do with the facts are overwhelming. In the event that the police do not take the case then of course just proceed on to a private criminal prosecution. If the individual is unable to do this because of their lack of experience then of course a suitably qualified legal counsel could be commissioned.

Back to the issue of recording. As the ACC are aware that I have recorded absolutely everything they have forbidden their staff on communicating with me. When I bypassed that little game by simply going up the chain of command it ended up that my files within managed by the regional manager. The regional manager acknowledge that as the whole file is fraught with problems such as decisions bbeing made without any evidence or documentation whatsoever, no assessments and suchlike together with just unacceptable behaviour of the ACC front-line staff he felt the need to put everything right. He instructed junior staff to arrange for a complete assessment which was not an assessment for assessment sake but an assessment that was necessary because there had never been any assessments of any sort. I'm still waiting for that assessment. When the regional manager left his post my file was then transferred to the Remote Client Unit as my file had the word threatening on it. When looking at the documentation in relation to threatening the only nature of any threat was threat of legal action including criminal prosecution of individual staff members. So it is for this reason my file Was Transferred to the Remote Client Unit. When seeking justification of this change of management of my case the ACC then conduct an extensive investigation trying to find a legitimate reason for my files to be managed by the remote client unit. This ended in contact with David Butler Kenneth Miller and Douglas weal who had been grooming all manner of different people, including ACC staff, for quite some time in relation to the setting up of a competing site to this one. I have never had an ACC assessment more likely than not because the existing medical evidence on my files is completely overwhelming that they are not going to be able to escape the liabilities by some dodgy assessment.

The only medical report resulted in my initiating a private criminal prosecution against the author of the report. Ultimately the criminal court judge let the doctrine of criminal prosecution on the basis that he withdraw the report as it did not contain any medical information of any sort and was a direct reflection of what the ACC asked him to report. Use it is certainly most worthwhile challenging the author of the Report front on and directly. When a reporter is obviously fraudulent there is not much point in approaching the ACC about but rather confront the author of the report as their signature is on the documents, not the ACC.

I place my own experience and their to demonstrate the mystery and intrigue that goes on behind these situations regarding assessments and the integrity of the ACC process of assessment.

acc noted on file = threatening
well that decision was made correctly
definitely threatening in planning to blow them all up and being found guilty of that crime
what else do you expect on your file Thomas.

private prosecutions
you say easy
NOT SO Thomas
and it will cost you lots

your not as clever as you make out you are :P/>

#11 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 June 2017 - 05:27 PM

View PostHemi, on 23 June 2017 - 03:43 PM, said:

acc noted on file = threatening
well that decision was made correctly
definitely threatening in planning to blow them all up and being found guilty of that crime
what else do you expect on your file Thomas.

private prosecutions
you say easy
NOT SO Thomas
and it will cost you lots

your not as clever as you make out you are Posted Image/>

Are you talking about my threatening the ACC with legal action?
David Butler confirms to me that Kenneth Miller and Douglas weal had been planning to make false allegation against me with regards to planning to blow up the ACC officers investigating Douglas weal for fraud. So how do you make the jump of me making any kind of threat against the ACC as I had never at any time communicated such nonsense to the ACC. In fact you will be well aware that David Butler, Kenneth Miller and Douglas weal all together made the threat in unison to the ACC. Essentially these three with threatening that I would blow up the ACC officers investigating Douglas weal from fraud.. I have no idea why these three would make such a threat. As part of the scheme they claimed that I had told Douglas weal of Such a plan to frighten the ACC staff who were investigating him for fraud. Why would anyone in their right mind imagine I would threaten the ACC on behalf of another claimants that I vertically did not know at all, and never been a friend and of course was someone who while respecting my intellectual capacity comprehending the ACC legislation by providing me with his entire file to determine is entitlements for him at the same time was criticising me to others. They would have to be loony.

I do recall Douglas weal fantasising about ACC and all manner of different schemes that expressed his feelings and my very definite assertion that any kind of action against the ACC would be exceptionally foolish as the ACC invite such actions so as they can reduce their interface with the claimants and therefore achieve an even greater financial benefit as the lack of communication means the lack of accepted claims and compensation payouts et cetera. The same goes for flowers who set about to smash the ACC central branch windows in Wellington at which time I also remind them that the ACC was not even the owner of the building, were kept copies of all of their records and would simply have transferred to another building, building more prestigious with higher levels of security and suchlike to the extent that his plan was a complete fruitless waste oof time. I also recall very definitely telling them that if he wanted to commit revenge against the ACC the best way was to learn about the ACC legislation and help fellow claimants with their cases as I was doing as that has an absolute and direct impact upon the ACC.

David everybody has any contact with me and has any first hand knowledge about this case has confirmed to me that it was a set up. Coincidentally after my waiting 10 years to have my Day in court This allegation brought an end to me properly prosecuting my case against the ACC. I'm advised that such dirty tricks is the black art of the ACC Black Ops department of which Douglas weal also advised me about who then went on to offer as services to the same ACC and relies upon his specialist KGB spy craft training and in conjunction with his wish to have a hotline to the head of the ACC for such purposes.

As I have successfully initiated private criminal prosecutions against the ACC and have been the only one ever to do so I would have to say I am accomplished in this process whereby you clearly know nothing about such matters and are therefore not in a position to advise anyone. It is better that you remain silent and to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. David now would be a good time for you to slip away into the darkness.

#12 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 24 June 2017 - 11:09 AM

What is it with you two, Butler and Thomas.

Why do you have to turn every thread around to your own personal agenda.

This thread is about a member coming in , looking for help.

But once more it has been hi jacked by you two, and filled up with your BS.

#13 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 June 2017 - 12:32 PM

View PostBrucey, on 24 June 2017 - 11:09 AM, said:

You raise an important point.
Here I am as usual responding to a technical question with good intentions and then along comes one of your fellow members of the tagteam and attacks me. look at what has actually been written before you include me on your criticism.
Instead of posting your criticism on somebody's thread approach them directly on their personal message system. It would be far more direct and effective. Brucey try to resist the temptation of grandstanding.

Back to the issue of this thread which is addressing the way in which and the purpose ACC have assessments.
As can be seen on this thread including the posting I may just above, we have two situations that claimants are subject to buy the ACC, one is that the ACC submits claimants to endless assessments in the hope that they will eventually get an assessment to their liking while the other end of the scale ACC never carry out any assessments ever, not once but rather rely upon reports from members of the community whereby the ACC feel they gather at sufficient information to cancel claims anyway based on such allegations as inconsistencies of information from these informants to the medical reports. We can see how the likes of Douglas weal, Kenneth Miller and David Butler (Hemi) consider it as their life's work and duty to provide ACC with such false allegations. The ACC is not concerned with their motivation..

The second category is the greater mechanism by which claimants are exited from the scheme.

With the first category, a succession of assessments the proper way to address this is to ask the ACC why they want another assessment and what was wrong with the assessment they already had. Ask for the legislated criteria for the purposes of interpreting the information under the official information act and ask for the actual information the ACC have relied upon together with how the ACC has interpreted that information and the perceived need for another assessment under the privacy act.

With regards to the ACC seeking information from informants, prosecute the ACC for procuring false information and the informants for delivering false information. Nip it in the bud.

#14 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 June 2017 - 01:17 PM

View PostBrucey, on 24 June 2017 - 11:09 AM, said:

one response was made to a post of Thomas's in this thread that contained personal attacks and the reminder is BOLLOCKS

or do you want to have the forum promoting lies ./ false information.

#15 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 June 2017 - 05:42 PM

Hemi, may be Alan needs to read section 240 of the crimes Act.

This section applies to every one who post advice including you. When someone posts something wrong show then that they are wrong is the best way in stopping then from making the same mistake over and over again.

If they do keep posting the wrong information over and over again then the conclusion is intent to cause loss by deception.

240 Obtaining by deception or causing loss by deception
(1) Every one is guilty of obtaining by deception or causing loss by deception who,
by any deception and without claim of right,—
(a) obtains ownership or possession of, or control over, any property, or any
privilege, service, pecuniary advantage, benefit, or valuable consideration,
directly or indirectly; or
(B) in incurring any debt or liability, obtains credit; or
© induces or causes any other person to deliver over, execute, make, accept,
endorse, destroy, or alter any document or thing capable of being
used to derive a pecuniary advantage; or
(d) causes loss to any other person.
(1A) Every person is liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 3 years who,
without reasonable excuse, sells, transfers, or otherwise makes available any
document or thing capable of being used to derive a pecuniary advantage
knowing that, by deception and without claim of right, the document or thing
was, or was caused to be, delivered, executed, made, accepted, endorsed, or altered.
(2) In this section, deception means—
(a) a false representation, whether oral, documentary, or by conduct, where
the person making the representation intends to deceive any other person
and—
(i) knows that it is false in a material particular; or
(ii) is reckless as to whether it is false in a material particular; or
(B) an omission to disclose a material particular, with intent to deceive any
person, in circumstances where there is a duty to disclose it; or
© a fraudulent device, trick, or stratagem used with intent to deceive any
person.
Compare: 1961 No 43 ss 246, 247, 270
Section 240: replaced, on 1 October 2003, by section 15 of the Crimes Amendment Act 2003 (2003
No 39).

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users