ACCforum: Wilful abuse of process - ACCforum

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Wilful abuse of process

#1 User is offline   greg 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1029
  • Joined: 15-September 03

Posted 07 April 2017 - 09:04 AM

Wilful abuse of process by the Ministry of Social Development:


A recent Minute issued by the Social Security Appeals Authority is scathing in its criticism of the Ministry of Social Development. In fact, it is so scathing that it is hard to imagine a more damning indictment of a government department.

In addition to the recent reported criticisms regarding the numerous breaches of privacy of their clients, a recent Minute from the Social Security Appeals Authority shows that the Ministry has recently been severely criticised by the SSAA regarding its habit of using fake names for its Benefit Review Committee members since at least 2015.

The Minute from the Authority further castigates the Ministry for a "memo" which the Ministry sent "In confidence" to the Authority regarding current proceedings. Such memorandum are required to be sent to all the parties, in the interests of open justice. The Authority has demanded that a copy of the memo be provided to the plaintiff and a copy of the Minute be served on the Chief Executive personally.

Likewise, the principles of open and natural justice require judges to be real people and use real names, and the idea of secret court processes and secret judges is entirely repugnant, and demonstrates a damning lack of integrity, and most concerning arrogance by the Ministry in this blatant abuse of process.

The Social Security Appeals authority has described it as an abuse of process in their Minute, and ordered the Ministry to provide the 'memo' which was sent "in confidence" to the Authority to be provided to the plaintiff, and be brought to the attention of the Chief Executive.

The actions of the Ministry are outrageous, as the Minute from the Authority confirms, and that the arrogance which is evident in Mr Van Ooyens actions is most concerning in light of the fact that the Ministry was warned against the practise over two years ago.

Article 14 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights forbids the use of secret courts and faceless judges.

http://transparencyn...inistry-of.html

and more http://transparencyn...nz/search?q=acc
1

#2 User is offline   not their victim 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10829
  • Joined: 04-August 08

Posted 07 April 2017 - 09:50 AM

😔
0

#3 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7056
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 07 April 2017 - 10:56 AM

Hi Gregg

A Cover name might have been needed because Auckland investigator had been known to have followed a Judge home and potted the Judge for what he called careless driving. Now this was a high court Judge and lets face it it will come to a time when they have to be dropped off at court by the police, to do their Duties, if people known to have been flashing guns in city streets start following them home to intimidate them. Like Key was guarded, so will the judicery have to be.

it is just not safe out there and the same buggers naming and defaming us and also threatening us get away with it, then what the hell is NZ coming too?

Gone are the days when we can consider ourselves being safe to walk home in the middle of the night and feel safe. And we are talking about a person going about the business that is usual in their life, to be allowed to drive around safely like most others can OR get body gaurds for them to be driven back and forth because we have very intimidated and dangereous a/holes out there.

its hard to know from where I sit if I would like to use my real name in my job I used to do anymore.

Thanks for the update.

Mini
0

#4 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7726
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 11 May 2017 - 10:57 PM

View PostMINI, on 07 April 2017 - 10:56 AM, said:

Hi Gregg

A Cover name might have been needed because Auckland investigator had been known to have followed a Judge home and potted the Judge for what he called careless driving. Now this was a high court Judge and lets face it it will come to a time when they have to be dropped off at court by the police, to do their Duties, if people known to have been flashing guns in city streets start following them home to intimidate them. Like Key was guarded, so will the judicery have to be.

it is just not safe out there and the same buggers naming and defaming us and also threatening us get away with it, then what the hell is NZ coming too?

Gone are the days when we can consider ourselves being safe to walk home in the middle of the night and feel safe. And we are talking about a person going about the business that is usual in their life, to be allowed to drive around safely like most others can OR get body gaurds for them to be driven back and forth because we have very intimidated and dangereous a/holes out there.

its hard to know from where I sit if I would like to use my real name in my job I used to do anymore.

Thanks for the update.

Mini


But no where near a bad as it is for the innocent wrongly convicted by a faceless judge.
In the USA there is a right to bare arms
0

#5 User is offline   He who pays the piper 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5633
  • Joined: 20-June 16

Posted 12 May 2017 - 12:05 PM

Hi Greg.

This is a growing trend with GOVERNMENT offices I imagine.

I heard a story the other day where a chap I know who has been rolled over by ACC and their dodgy agents on many occasions where he stood up to them in a stately manner [never abused or threatened them] but where they have now made false allegations against him for having threatened them and have now transferred him to their dodgy REMOTES UNIT where he believes that the bloke there he is dealing with is using a false name.

When he asked for proof of the allegations against him they declined to provide it and pretty much said they can do whatever they like in statute.

Of course we know that's not true because what ACC are doing is acting in breach of nearly every common decency law in this country, HUMAN RIGHTS, BILL OF RIGHTS, you name it.

In affect, ACC have acted unlawfully using bully boy tactics.
0

#6 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7726
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 12 May 2017 - 12:29 PM

View PostHe who pays the piper, on 12 May 2017 - 12:05 PM, said:

Hi Greg.

This is a growing trend with GOVERNMENT offices I imagine.

I heard a story the other day where a chap I know who has been rolled over by ACC and their dodgy agents on many occasions where he stood up to them in a stately manner [never abused or threatened them] but where they have now made false allegations against him for having threatened them and have now transferred him to their dodgy REMOTES UNIT where he believes that the bloke there he is dealing with is using a false name.

When he asked for proof of the allegations against him they declined to provide it and pretty much said they can do whatever they like in statute.

Of course we know that's not true because what ACC are doing is acting in breach of nearly every common decency law in this country, HUMAN RIGHTS, BILL OF RIGHTS, you name it.

In affect, ACC have acted unlawfully using bully boy tactics.


Were you writing about my experiences with ACC or are you writing about someone else who has suffered the absolute identical situation. The only clue that you are not writing about me is that the ACC have confessed to using false names. For example they started signing their letters 007 and then when I pointed that out as being offensive they changed it to Jane Smith. This department accused me of planning to blow up the ACC Which resulted in a criminal prosecution and again accuse me of working without any evidence and would neither describe a single work task activity at any material time for when they had accuse me of working resulting in a criminal prosecution.
0

#7 User is offline   He who pays the piper 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5633
  • Joined: 20-June 16

Posted 12 May 2017 - 01:54 PM

No ALAN, this is a very recent case but I'm guessing it is stock standard treatment by the CORPORATION to intimidate and frighten victimised claimants who finally stand up to their barbaric treatment of them.

Sure, we are aware that perhaps ACC were a good part of the alleged "framing" against you which resulted in successful charges against you, and I for one would not be surprised whatsoever if ACC framed you also in regard to your working capacity.

With bottomless pockets, ACC can pretty much re-write the law and influence the courts if they so desire.

As for their latest victim [REMOTES UNIT], I believe he is going to challenge ACC as to his HUMAN RIGHTS being accused of something he didn't do, and for something they can produce no evidence of.

What I find deplorable is that they have tried to wreck this persons life using all sorts of dodgy doctors, dodgy lawyers, dodgy resolution services etc .. and now they are trying to nail him home as someone who could be potentially dangerous when he has no history of such and is merely standing up to these bullies as best he can against their massive might.

Even worse when they hide behind false names I suspect.
0

#8 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7056
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 05 June 2017 - 01:32 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 11 May 2017 - 10:57 PM, said:

But no where near a bad as it is for the innocent wrongly convicted by a faceless judge.
In the USA there is a right to bare arms


Thomas

That's why they have some many murders.

Mini
0

#9 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7056
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 08 June 2017 - 10:43 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 11 May 2017 - 10:57 PM, said:

But no where near a bad as it is for the innocent wrongly convicted by a faceless judge.
In the USA there is a right to bare arms


And why would we need to 'bare arms' Thomas?

Mini
0

#10 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7056
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 08 June 2017 - 10:45 AM

View PostHemi, on 06 June 2017 - 01:36 PM, said:

Yes you were convicted of planning to blow up the acc office and thank the lord you never succeeded
at least we caught you before you carried out your plans
also as you say -convicted of fraud but here again as like the bomb plot -you publish false information seemingly in the hope of converting the naive ones to follow you.
as for 007-he and the rest of the 000 crew be still watching your every move.

Hemi


Hemi

So now you are saying that Thomas is guilty of his second criminal charge that I know of??

Mini
0

#11 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7726
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 08 June 2017 - 11:13 AM

View PostMINI, on 05 June 2017 - 01:32 PM, said:

Thomas

That's why they have some many murders.

Mini


I do not understand your response to my posting that described a considerable level of injustice in New Zealand and the fact that the American Constitution provides their services the right to bear arms so as to deter the government from being tyrannical and overriding the right to such things as Justice..

Mini do you think you could clarify your thoughts.
0

#12 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7726
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 08 June 2017 - 11:18 AM

View PostMINI, on 08 June 2017 - 10:43 AM, said:

And why would we need to 'bare arms' Thomas?

Mini


Mini I have not expressed an opinion as to whether or not we need the right to "bare arms".
Please resist the urge to put words into my mouth as others have done. If you follow this approach my experience has led me to believe that there is a good chance that a succession of people extrapolating what I say and do something else that has a different meaning could result in my being convicted based on the impressions such as your own alone. Your note is that David Butler who has had no direct contact with me whatsoever found to need to write to the ACC expressing his concern which of course included the likes of Kenneth Miller who thought that I had the mental disposition to blow people up, Engage in mass murder and suchlike notwithstanding he was another person who did not know me and had relied upon other people's impressions without any ability to form any direct knowledge of me at allYet the court found him a credible witness despite the fact that he told the court that he personally witnessed nothing.

This thread is about wilful abuse of process.. My situation of being accused of working despite no information of any work followed by accused of planning to blow up the ACC when there was no information is a case in point in relation to this thread..


We have found that the ACC rely upon various informants to tell them what they want to hear and for those individuals doing the telling to take the blame for any perjury with the ACC standing back taking advantage of such malcontent disorganised people we find in our society.
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users