• You cannot reply to this topic

Review hearing a Joke

#41 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 March 2017 - 05:41 PM

View PostDastadly, on 12 March 2017 - 04:58 PM, said:

It is all by phone hearing bull shit .half time is can not hear what the others are saying or the phone link drops out ,last time it was the reviewer 3 times .
In that I really feel it is just phone chat . or the reviewer is talking at same time as me .

With the old reviewer they set hearing for one hour only but now they set it for 2 hours why?? but then again the old reviewer had all ready sent 3 and hours with the 3 part hearings

Lodge a complaint under the code of complaints with regards to the ACC requirement to set review hearing dates and arranged for a suitable venue. There is an absolute requirement for the ACC to provide adequate facilities and clearly they are not adequate the processes, hearing dates, equipment and suchlike are such a shambles. Use words such as higgledy-piggledy, jiggery-pokery, shambles and suchlike.

#42 User is offline   Dastadly 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 March 2017 - 06:01 PM

One time in one of the hearing I said I want to be there in person ,The reviewer said yes to it and adjured the hearing .Then out of the blue she set a new date for phone hearing . Then at phone hearing I said it was agreed to be in person ,Then she said not talking about that we here to have hearing ,And then she is I don't like for me to hang up and she do it with out me . This is reviewer Gail Todd . She a joke . But I did win that review even tho it was by phone

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users