• PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 February 2017 - 08:08 PM

#2 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 February 2017 - 04:50 AM

Obviously this is not a case of benefit for but rather ordinary fraud..
Begging on the streets claiming poverty when in fact the person is not in a condition of poverty because they are in receipt of benefit most certainly is fraud as the beggar is misrepresenting themselves. That situation is very straightforward and easily understood.

#3 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 February 2017 - 07:38 AM

So was yours

You werent working...

Bankrupcy = no earnings...

Therefore no entitlement....

#4 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 February 2017 - 08:45 AM

not their victim, on 22 February 2017 - 07:38 AM, said:

So was yours

You werent working...

Bankrupcy = no earnings...

Therefore no entitlement....

Your are all ass about face.. Get your facts right or I'll do you in court you chump

#5 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 February 2017 - 09:18 AM

No you wont.........

You were convicted fair and square.....

All mouth and bluster....

No dermot to help you out this time

#6 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 February 2017 - 04:45 AM

The fraud was not against WINZ but against the givers

#7 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 February 2017 - 06:26 AM

not their victim, on 22 February 2017 - 09:18 AM, said:

No you wont.........

You were convicted fair and square.....

All mouth and bluster....

No dermot to help you out this time

You are off topic!

Who the hell is dermot when he is at home?

#8 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 February 2017 - 08:44 AM

Alan Thomas, on 22 February 2017 - 04:50 AM, said:

Obviously this is not a case of benefit for but rather ordinary fraud..
Begging on the streets claiming poverty when in fact the person is not in a condition of poverty because they are in receipt of benefit most certainly is fraud as the beggar is misrepresenting themselves. That situation is very straightforward and easily understood.

Alan Thomas The same as you taking a roof to cover your and partners head as residential from the Company. If you didn't pay it back from drawings from your company for yourself then it is fraud.

I don't often agree with your thoughts, but this time I do.

Mini

#9 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 February 2017 - 09:13 AM

Alan Thomas, on 24 February 2017 - 04:45 AM, said:

The fraud was not against WINZ but against the givers

Alan thomas

It was both, firstly her lied to the givers, and then he didn't tell WINZ he had made the money.

How you can not see that when you are are supposed to be a sharp businessman is beyond me.

We all know that living on a benefit, with a house to upkeep, ie mortgage and matainence, is not easy. Some people do not even know they can get assistance with the rental/mortgage aspect, but the amount he was paid sounds reasonable.

Disregarding that as a reason, he did it stating that he didn't have a roof over his head, and he needed food, and other misleading signs. And he obviously didn't tell WINZ he was collecting money from people by begging, as though they were giving him nothing.

I believe that they cant cope because they have a habit of booze, drugs or even the pokies. That is why they then have to be homeless or without food. When you are on benefit you cannot expect WINZ to pay for your fags if you smoke. (Herein lies the problem of not being able to make ends meet.) You cant even have a social life.

Mini

#10 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 February 2017 - 09:14 AM

MINI, on 24 February 2017 - 08:44 AM, said:

Alan Thomas The same as you taking a roof to cover your and partners head as residential from the Company. If you didn't pay it back from drawings from your company for yourself then it is fraud.

I don't often agree with your thoughts, but this time I do.

Mini

What on earth are you rabbiting on about now.
I have never received any form of accommodation from my old companies.
Quiet the opposite. I paid the companies office rent, so my partner could start her company, of which I was a financial partner only.
Where did you get the idea that I was benefiting from owning a company?

So what is it that you are claiming to agree with?

#11 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 February 2017 - 09:21 AM

MINI, on 24 February 2017 - 09:13 AM, said:

Alan thomas

It was both, firstly her lied to the givers, and then he didn't tell WINZ he had made the money.

How you can not see that when you are are supposed to be a sharp businessman is beyond me.

We all know that living on a benefit, with a house to upkeep, ie mortgage and matainence, is not easy. Some people do not even know they can get assistance with the rental/mortgage aspect, but the amount he was paid sounds reasonable.

Disregarding that as a reason, he did it stating that he didn't have a roof over his head, and he needed food, and other misleading signs. And he obviously didn't tell WINZ he was collecting money from people by begging, as though they were giving him nothing.

I believe that they cant cope because they have a habit of booze, drugs or even the pokies. That is why they then have to be homeless or without food. When you are on benefit you cannot expect WINZ to pay for your fags if you smoke. (Herein lies the problem of not being able to make ends meet.) You cant even have a social life.

Mini

How is a gift of money of interest to WINZ?
Is "I believe that they cant cope because they have a habit of booze, drugs or even the pokies" a guess? or do you have speace IRD magic power girl powers?

How do you know if there are medical cost that WINZ won't pay such as when WNIZ won't pat because ACC are required to pay such as in the Johnny Manu case who also could not afford a social life?

#12 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 February 2017 - 09:24 AM

Alan Thomas, on 24 February 2017 - 09:14 AM, said:

What on earth are you rabbiting on about now.
I have never received any form of accommodation from my old companies.
Quiet the opposite. I paid the companies office rent, so my partner could start her company, of which I was a financial partner only.
Where did you get the idea that I was benefiting from owning a company?

So what is it that you are claiming to agree with?

All your companies were in your name......don't lie and don't threaten Court when you know you could not stand up to a prober audit./investigation.

Even in the last one Butler said you had too much to hide to be heard in defence. So do not threaten people, they may just decide to go you in return. I certainly would.

Footprints everywhere............that is you old boy and the Judge in both instances saw them.

Mini

#13 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 February 2017 - 09:33 AM

Alan Thomas, on 24 February 2017 - 09:21 AM, said:

How is a gift of money of interest to WINZ?
Is "I believe that they cant cope because they have a habit of booze, drugs or even the pokies" a guess? or do you have speace IRD magic power girl powers?

How do you know if there are medical cost that WINZ won't pay such as when WNIZ won't pat because ACC are required to pay such as in the Johnny Manu case who also could not afford a social life?

Alan Thomas

Medical costs are in the disability allowance. Simple.

ACC pay IA. Again simple.

You tend to forget I have been there, done that and held onto my house. Only just, but it is the truth.

You are going from the sublime to the ridiculous when you mention you fav. friend. I am not making excuses for the likes of them and neither should you.

Another bit for the powers that be, just to show what we who stay here have to put up with.

Mini

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users