• Group: Members

Posted 26 December 2016 - 07:48 PM

#2 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 December 2016 - 03:59 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 26 December 2016 - 07:48 PM, said:

At the moment I am not sure how many scheduled appointments are cancelled during these incidents &or if WINZ keep record of these statistics and costs. eg beneficiaries who have made arrangements and spent money to go see their casemanagers to then have such appointments cancelled etc

Likewise sadly I would expect that many beneficiaries and vulnerable families will be adversely effected by being unable to access any emergency visits for food grants etc :(/>

Mousey

I hope that the countdowns etc are doing down there what they are up here. They are putting out perfectly nice fruit and veg (corn ) etc for children and families to eat. I see the kids gobbling away after school and there is no limit or charge on what they can have. or if the children are rich or poor if they want and apple and banana. They can just stand there and eat it while mum or dad are shopping or take it with them.

At least they will get a good afternoon supper in the tummy, which shows concern by the shop managet and non wastage of good food.

Sorry it might be a little off thread, but just a thought.

Mini

#3 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 December 2016 - 07:26 PM

So are you saying that WINZ have failed to learn a lesson after Ashburton?

Have they become more arrogant and are tempting fate for example?

What possible reason could there be for an increase of these types of statistics?

Obviously someone is not doing the job when looking at increasing security which of course is the ambulance at the bottom of the cliff type thinking rather than educating staff to do their jobs properly and ensure that everyone is getting their correct entitlements.

I note that someone on the site seems to be endorsing corruption from government officials when saying " it can be not what you know but who you know ... which used to ensure entitlements released ...". It is this type of the evil thinking that is harming our country.

#4 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 January 2017 - 03:32 PM

Evil = alan thomas and his stuck record!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users