ACCforum: JOHN KEY RESIGNS !!! - ACCforum

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

JOHN KEY RESIGNS !!!

#1 User is offline   TREASON? 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 54
  • Joined: 04-February 09

Posted 05 December 2016 - 02:14 PM

WHY?

Risk Management... that's why !!! Very clever man... he has already assessed whats coming next year for the Govt and ACC..

It aint pretty and he knows other matters that may/probably will be exposed... that will indicate possible serious offending
by the govt and its agencies...
2

#2 User is offline   He who pays the piper 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5633
  • Joined: 20-June 16

Posted 05 December 2016 - 04:35 PM

The GOVERNMENT never admits to any form of wrong-doing TREASON.

JOHN KEY is only one of many PRIME MINISTERS we have had over the years who might be considered ultimately responsible for scamming $33 billion out of the ACC 'pool'.

I actually regard him as the best PRIME MINISTER we have ever had. I regard his resignation as good for his health [who would want the job?] rather than anything else.

He donated his salary to charity and did what he thought was good for this country.

A big blow to NATIONAL which now leaves the way open to WINSTON PETERS who 'might' be interested in dealing with the scandalous nature of ACC.

Let's see.
0

#3 User is offline   REX 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2653
  • Joined: 16-July 09

Posted 12 December 2016 - 04:05 PM

View PostHe who pays the piper, on 05 December 2016 - 04:35 PM, said:

The GOVERNMENT never admits to any form of wrong-doing TREASON.

JOHN KEY is only one of many PRIME MINISTERS we have had over the years who might be considered ultimately responsible for scamming $33 billion out of the ACC 'pool'.

I actually regard him as the best PRIME MINISTER we have ever had. I regard his resignation as good for his health [who would want the job?] rather than anything else.

He donated his salary to charity and did what he thought was good for this country.

A big blow to NATIONAL which now leaves the way open to WINSTON PETERS who 'might' be interested in dealing with the scandalous nature of ACC.

Let's see.


View PostHe who pays the piper, on 05 December 2016 - 04:35 PM, said:



He donated his salary to charity and did what he thought was good for this country.



He can afford to donate his salary as he travelled the world on our taxes in the guise of doing business for this country whist expanding his OWN network of foreign diplomats and attached to their world wide network of white collar corporations.His salary was a drop in the bucket compared to what he doesn't have to declare NOW.

View PostHe who pays the piper, on 05 December 2016 - 04:35 PM, said:


JOHN KEY is only one of many PRIME MINISTERS we have had over the years who might be considered ultimately responsible for scamming $33 billion out of the ACC 'pool'.

I actually regard him as the best PRIME MINISTER we have ever had


If he was an honest person who cared about this country and its people he would then have done something to stop the corruption with the ACC cash cow.

If he cared about this country he would have capped the immigration leeway for forign investors to BUY OUR country and devastate the housing market.

HE was in charge when "at the end of the day" he FUCKED our young persons "future generations" chances to own affordable homes which are not in the wop wops/isolated..

He was in charge governing the decisions of all the portfolios and did nothing for the general person to prosper.

He was a two faced ASS.

LMAO :D/>










0

#4 User is offline   He who pays the piper 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5633
  • Joined: 20-June 16

Posted 12 December 2016 - 04:43 PM

View PostREX, on 12 December 2016 - 04:05 PM, said:

He can afford to donate his salary as he travelled the world on our taxes in the guise of doing business for this country whist expanding his OWN network of foreign diplomats and attached to their world wide network of white collar corporations.His salary was a drop in the bucket compared to what he doesn't have to declare NOW.



If he was an honest person who cared about this country and its people he would then have done something to stop the corruption with the ACC cash cow.

If he cared about this country he would have capped the immigration leeway for forign investors to BUY OUR country and devastate the housing market.

HE was in charge when "at the end of the day" he FUCKED our young persons "future generations" chances to own affordable homes which are not in the wop wops/isolated..

He was in charge governing the decisions of all the portfolios and did nothing for the general person to prosper.

He was a two faced ASS.

LMAO :D/>/>



I have a very conservative friend who also hated JOHN KEY as well.

However, to defend him, it wasn't him who opened the floodgates to any number of undesirable immigrants [similar to what we see on here], it was HELEN CLARKE. He was more guilty of not closing them. But to be fair, I think he tightened up on their desirability.

As for the unlawful nature of ACC, again, all Governments of the last 42 years have "daylight robbery" on their hands, not just cheating legitimate claimants, but scamming us for $33 billion.

Only someone as bold as WINSTON PETERS will turn this scam around.
0

#5 User is offline   He who pays the piper 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5633
  • Joined: 20-June 16

Posted 12 December 2016 - 04:48 PM

I 'do' agree though REX on your comments around young people not now being able to afford their own home.

I have actually entered the portable house market to help young people get their first foot on the property ladder.

I'll be one wing down in January but I am seriously looking forward to helping the 'homeless' in that way.

I wrote to NICK SMITH [Housing Minister] but he's so over-intelligent that he can't see the wood for the trees. I provided him with a very simple solution but the dickhead didn't even respond.

At least NZ FIRST does!
0

#6 User is offline   He who pays the piper 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5633
  • Joined: 20-June 16

Posted 12 December 2016 - 07:22 PM

View PostREX, on 12 December 2016 - 05:46 PM, said:

Good work Piper it's nice to see constructive effort supporting the youth and first time 'home buyers'. That side of our housing market is really struggling from what has happened with foreign immigration agreements.

I was impressed with Winston's blunt stand for making things healthier for New Zealanders who have needs and doors have been closed for them. ie; minimum deposit lending criteria..

He has even criticised Maori owned companies, who are importing their staff instead of training the young to fit the productive employment positions given away. :)/>/>/>

1 point about all this rebuild in the markets I see that we need to be stringently looking at with the opportunities you're helping grow for first time buyers is... WHO can snap up these sited portables and make their rental portfolio..

We need to be careful that with all the new foreign investors that have been opened access to new Zealand's opportunities, that they don't just send back "home" for funding.

Go Winston !



'Brucey' you will always be a BLUDGE and it's time you left you over stayer .:rolleyes:/>/>/>


Right you are REX.

I've even tried to understand the logic behind KIWI SAVER where unless the person has deed of title to go with the house then they can't withdraw 'their' money.

I have found a way around that stupid legislation but if NICK SMITH was worth anything he would've moved to increase the size of non permit housing [ie. secondary abodes] to say 25m2 and he would've helped to loosen up the criteria for those wanting to live in portable trailerised homes using their KIWI SAVER monies.

NATIONAL PARTY are a far better lot than LABOUR in terms of integrity & intelligence but they seriously need to wake up to what is going on around them.

Even WINNIE made a joke of NICK SMITH over his inability to deal with our housing crisis at a recent meeting I attended where he put it largely down to the 70,000 net immigration where KIWI's were being driven out of their own homes by rising prices caused by this new population.
0

#7 User is offline   greg 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1159
  • Joined: 15-September 03

Posted 13 December 2016 - 07:39 PM

View PostHe who pays the piper, on 13 December 2016 - 07:28 PM, said:

I just hope that when they do, it will stand as a good example to politicians as to how some people scab ACC while not the full quid but still capable of taking it for all it is worth.

A good reason for returning ACC to PRIVATE ENTERPRISE.

Removing the scam artists who have found a loophole.


I find your logic amasing , you want ACC to fund your shoulder operation, after at least 3 injuries to the same area,
yet you slander other ACC Claimants who have won and had their operations and keep the support from ACC.?.

Would it not be a better move to ask how they got treatment from ACC than rubbish what you clearly have not achieved.
2

#8 User is offline   He who pays the piper 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5633
  • Joined: 20-June 16

Posted 13 December 2016 - 07:49 PM

Are you the full quid GREG?

Firstly, I never had 3 accidents.

Secondly, if ACC and their dodgy AEP agents had been credible at the outset I could've been returned to pre-injury status within 6 to 8 months.

But instead, ACC, their AEP accredited employers and their dodgy agents tried to cheat me out of my fair entitlements.

Fortunately for me, both operations have been [and will be] funded by the PUBLIC HEALTH system even though I won my most recent case at the DISTRICT COURT.

Short version, aside from your mates being scam-artists [studying law to beat ACC at their own game], ACC and their doctors, their AEP agents, their disputes resolution services and their internal staff are people who are best described as cheats & liars.

Not to mention the GOVERNMENT who have used ACC to rob taxpayers of another $33 billion.

All in bed together scamming good hard working KIWI's.

Not including you.
0

#9 User is offline   greg 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1159
  • Joined: 15-September 03

Posted 13 December 2016 - 07:59 PM

View PostHe who pays the piper, on 13 December 2016 - 07:49 PM, said:

Are you the full quid GREG?

Firstly, I never had 3 accidents.

Secondly, if ACC and their dodgy AEP agents had been credible at the outset I could've been returned to pre-injury status within 6 to 8 months.

But instead, ACC, their AEP accredited employers and their dodgy agents tried to cheat me out of my fair entitlements.

Fortunately for me, both operations have been [and will be] funded by the PUBLIC HEALTH system even though I won my most recent case at the DISTRICT COURT.

Short version, aside from your mates being scam-artists [studying law to beat ACC at their own game], ACC and their doctors, their AEP agents, their disputes resolution services and their internal staff are people who are best described as cheats & liars.

Not to mention the GOVERNMENT who have used ACC to rob taxpayers of another $33 billion.

All in bed together scamming good hard working KIWI's.

Not including you.


If as you claim you won "I won my most recent case at the DISTRICT COURT." , the question
that needs to be asked is , how many if any , court cases previous about ACC have you lost.?
0

#10 User is offline   He who pays the piper 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5633
  • Joined: 20-June 16

Posted 13 December 2016 - 08:36 PM

View Postgreg, on 13 December 2016 - 07:59 PM, said:

If as you claim you won "I won my most recent case at the DISTRICT COURT." , the question
that needs to be asked is , how many if any , court cases previous about ACC have you lost.?


The score is one for one.

And even though I have moved on with my life [albeit an upcoming operation], ACC and their dodgy servants will ultimately pay the price for being cheats & liars.

9,000 KIWI's each year should not have to be treated as they are.

I have an opportunity to help them by exposing the criminal nature of ACC.

And I will.
0

#11 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7725
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 14 December 2016 - 10:05 AM

View PostHe who pays the piper, on 13 December 2016 - 08:36 PM, said:

The score is one for one.

And even though I have moved on with my life [albeit an upcoming operation], ACC and their dodgy servants will ultimately pay the price for being cheats & liars.

9,000 KIWI's each year should not have to be treated as they are.

I have an opportunity to help them by exposing the criminal nature of ACC.

And I will.


piper

Everyone knows of the criminal nature of ACC against complainants....They have secret (what were secret, but no longer) tri departmental agreements that are not written on paper, so that if ACC cant keep the money other Crown entities can!! It is all money for the govt coffers, which virtually comes from no-where, because it should be ours.

But then you are against claimants getting their rightful entitlements, so what are you going to be complaining to the govt about?

Others have asked you this and you have no answer. This is because what your trying to do doesn't make sence. Some of us who can, fight for years for our right entitlements and to undo the wrongfulness that ACC and other govt depts. do to the claimants. You say that is scabbing or scamming. Yet you never think of the wrongfulness that ACC do to make it happen in the first place, so you do not make sence.

The ombudsman, the parliament, the overseas Doctors who come to make their millions, they all know about it, but does anyone do anything about it. Off course not. You may get lucky with Winnie but when he sees how much has to be paid out back to us that you call scammers, I think you will find he changes his mind. A good challenge would be to ask the lady who wrote to you how much got paid out in interest for the change in the interpretation of the law in the Millar case of 2010?? That will give you some idea of how much goes flying out ACC window, when a claimant who has battled hard and spend a load of money on the best lawyer, to allow his fight against them.

Now I suppose you would call him a scammer as well. But I can assure you he was not. It was ACC to the wrongfulness (thru there greed to keep money away from us that we have legal entitlement too.)

If indeed they own the $33 billion back to the 9000 claimants that never got any, so therefore got ripped off, and the rest of us whom they set up to fail, do you think that we would all not be scammers then?? Because we would all be getting our entitlements.

You have a strange way of explaining what you are doing at the same time as calling us scammers. When in actuality we are doing exactly what your 9000 should have done when they got declined in the first place.

oh well try to get the tax sorted while you are there as well. That if anyone in NZ understands how it is wrongfully taken off us.

Cheers

Mini
1

#12 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7725
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 20 May 2017 - 11:56 AM

View PostHe who pays the piper, on 12 December 2016 - 04:43 PM, said:

I have a very conservative friend who also hated JOHN KEY as well.

However, to defend him, it wasn't him who opened the floodgates to any number of undesirable immigrants [similar to what we see on here], it was HELEN CLARKE. He was more guilty of not closing them. But to be fair, I think he tightened up on their desirability.

As for the unlawful nature of ACC, again, all Governments of the last 42 years have "daylight robbery" on their hands, not just cheating legitimate claimants, but scamming us for $33 billion.

Only someone as bold as WINSTON PETERS will turn this scam around.


Where do you think the 33 mil came from, scamming the claimants that's where and overcharging the small business earners.

How it is being used is the wonder? And someone should be looking into it, but showing the National govt was the connection with the private bloggers and of course the connect of the ACC Justice in Parliament. No arms lengths transactions in Jk parliament, all very comfy cossie together never mind who the bulldozed along the way.

Easy to get more $$$ from those that don't look too deeply.

Exactly the same as those using the new law to get money from people that they come in to rarck up especially so those that know no better will back back and make mistakes, that they can carry on as before.


Mini
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users