ACCforum: Attention ACC, NZ Police and Meredith Connell Crown Prosecutions - ACCforum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Attention ACC, NZ Police and Meredith Connell Crown Prosecutions

#1 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member

Posted 17 October 2016 - 02:17 PM

We would appreciate if this information and admittance is formally investigated and followed up appropriately by the aforementioned/ following as enough is enough.

It's overdue the ongoing intimidation, criminal harassment and other offenses constantly inflicted on those who were not a party to or not even involved in this case is ceased for once and for all.

The fact that Alan Gordon Thomas and his associates have clearly been in breach of Criminal Court imposed conditions and that he to this date has not been made accountable for these serious breaches and other offending is a disgrace.

Thank you in advance for your further assistance.

https://www.mc.co.nz...e/team/0/11/0/1

http://www.police.go...ow-report-crime

http://www.acc.co.nz...s-and-feedback/

ACC BOMB PLOT: PLANS FOR VAN BLAST

http://accforum.org/...st/page__st__60

Alan Thomas

Advanced Member
PipPipPip

Add as Friend PM this member

Group: Members

Posted 09 October 2016 - 05:41 PM

Of coursethose documents were in David Butler's position. He was emailed copies of pretty well everything by Douglas weal to keep him in the loop. Douglas weal was not aware that David Butler was betraying him by providing information to the police and my lawyer.. When Douglas weal travel from Whangarei to Christchurch to meet with David Butler and stayed in the same camping round together Douglas weal was gobsmacked when the police running up David Butler for more information right at the same moment Douglas weal was standing there. It was at that moment the two "friends" parted company.

Butler does not perverted the course of justice by providing information to the police, my lawyer and his investigation team but quite the contrary he would have perverted the course of justice by not providing the information!

It is every citizen's duty to make such information available to the police and for the defence of those being falsely accused by criminals perverting the course of justice as is quite a number of members of the site is going to find out, to their cost in both civil and criminal courts.

I note that you keep on harping on about some nonsense concerning a Royal pardon. I have no intention whatsoever of seeking a Royal pardon. I seek to prosecute those who have committed perjury in the criminal Court. I plan to see those individuals put in jail for a considerable period of time. Those assisting by failing to contact the police regarding what they were told by these individuals will find themselves in both civil and criminal courts for aiding and abetting these criminals iin their pursuit of making false allegation and committing perjury by maintaining their silence. We should note that David Butler when faced with a death threat still went to the police, the district commander, to find out why He and his information was being withheld from the trial.

I have no idea what you are talking about when you are criticising David Butler for seeking outside help for this miscarriage of justice after my conviction at which time quite deliberate and concerted efforts were made by the police and members of this community to withhold information from the court. For example the police withheld the fact that there was a death threat by failing to provide the judge a copy of the email containing the death threat and then when that was demanded of the police by my lawyer the police still only provided part of the email in their attempt to disguise the full extent of the crimes that were being committed against me.. In addition why would the police withhold the DVD recorded evidence of the police interview with me at which time I provided the police with considerable assistance as to who was involved, who said what to whom on this Internet site and how they may get to the bottom of And the extent of the activities of all of the tagteam including the invaluable information that involves a significant number of people sending each other personal messages to each other. and making bold and ridiculous statements on the site, including the death threats that were made against me by the individual accusing me immediately prior to making this most ridiculous allegation that I was planning to blow up those investigating for fraud after I had told him that is comprehension of is ACC entitlements were invalid together with the nature of the information and approach that you should have adopted and how Douglas weal set his heart against me after I described to him why he was wrong .. the nature of the association between the ACC witnesses who who had tried to destroy the site when setting up their own site after failing to gain control of the site. Particular merit to the line of enquiry the police should have made was the animosity that these two and others had against me Which peaked with not just death threats about promises of revenge against me only days before the initiation of the false allegation..

Not their victim obviously you do not know who Rex is and what is and what is not as involvement in the saga. as you are claiming no involvement how is it that you are now claiming to be an expert? one thing is obvious, you are a buffoon
http://accforum.org/...im-alan-thomas/

+
-

#2 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 October 2016 - 02:30 PM

Have you reported this Hukildaspida?

Hence the reason for this post?

Im not going to be subject of mistaken identity a second time..! ! !

If you were here,
or supposedly involved...
Or threatened...

up to you to report...?....

#3 User is offline   Kewl 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 April 2017 - 08:22 PM

thomas is unlikely to get a royal pardon any time soon that is obvious, despite their wish to claim reparations for their court issues, i did in fact tease thomas with thinking about liens, because , they can waste their life on words , even if they " win" they actually lose.

The whole community changed a lot, and did the online community zero good for > 10 years.

yep i once was an " admin", but a lot of the workings out on how to get things working out for claimants online were in fact discussions held with...many forum members, those discussions are quite rightly history but what we did until 2005 for all was a starting point for defining what was once a useful resource.

so, over 10 years of trash and hating each other has achieved what?

its great though that offline there are very good things that are done to really help people.....

think about that

when all of the fighting, finger pointing is done, all the factions hold their positions, what really happens to the effect of that for so many more people that on some blog...?

the hints go back to at least 2004. not just NZ but much larger.

oooo istnt it so convenient for there to be factions finger pointing and posturing so that a greater agenda plays out.
very convenient.

So in 2017 in NZ to see WINZ the .......hint of old archives...gatekeeper now being a security guard at WINZ offices whom demands your personal private identification , and thus if at that point the systemic failing fully engages what? tress pass, remote claims......by design ...so you can fight each other than the greater agenda at play.

so go posture, pose, create factions, fight each other....

#4 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2017 - 10:03 AM

View PostKewl, on 06 April 2017 - 08:22 PM, said:

thomas is unlikely to get a royal pardon any time soon that is obvious, despite their wish to claim reparations for their court issues, i did in fact tease thomas with thinking about liens, because , they can waste their life on words , even if they " win" they actually lose.

The whole community changed a lot, and did the online community zero good for > 10 years.

yep i once was an " admin", but a lot of the workings out on how to get things working out for claimants online were in fact discussions held with...many forum members, those discussions are quite rightly history but what we did until 2005 for all was a starting point for defining what was once a useful resource.

so, over 10 years of trash and hating each other has achieved what?

its great though that offline there are very good things that are done to really help people.....

think about that

when all of the fighting, finger pointing is done, all the factions hold their positions, what really happens to the effect of that for so many more people that on some blog...?

the hints go back to at least 2004. not just NZ but much larger.

oooo istnt it so convenient for there to be factions finger pointing and posturing so that a greater agenda plays out.
very convenient.

So in 2017 in NZ to see WINZ the .......hint of old archives...gatekeeper now being a security guard at WINZ offices whom demands your personal private identification , and thus if at that point the systemic failing fully engages what? tress pass, remote claims......by design ...so you can fight each other than the greater agenda at play.

so go posture, pose, create factions, fight each other....

Kewl

I consider that most of the people approaching WINZ or elsewhere for that matter have their vehicle liecence on them. that is photo identification. As good as passport any old day. so your preserved scenario is not likely too happen too often, and they would probably be given a appointment for a later date, in time for them to get some ID.

Mini

#5 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 April 2017 - 01:20 PM

IRENE DE MARCO
The 'memorandum'' or memo as you refer to it as
1 -Claire Hollis stated it was hers
2=You being Irene de Marco stated it was yours
3-You BOTH have never seen it
its NOT YOURS AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.

So we have a memo that you Irene De Marco publishes adnauseam apon and places some great credence to your publications of the memo with what you state is the truth as to the memo and as it having some significance to your legal proceedings and to the police for whatever reasons who would know but only you yet your truth as you sate it to be can not be the truth as YOU DONT KNOW THE CONTENTS OF WHAT YOU PUBLISH ABOUT
Some significance to what exactly
Why do you place so much emphasis on the memo thats not yours - youve never seen yet you publish so much about it and want it in YOUR OWN and the hands of the police
im sure if the police wanted such a document then they would uplift it and as the police do what they do quite well , then i would assume they may well already be in possession of it anyway

the question is WHY do you publish accuse write lies untruth mislead make up fairy tales about a memo you do NOT KNOW the contents of

what is the ulterior motive here Irene and who are you really going at hoping to as it shows in your writings to have some/ anyone/ all and sundry arrested and more to the point involve them all with Laudafinem .
WHY WHAT IS THE REASON for so much venom all over a document you havnt a clue why it was set out who it actually involved /the content and what the memo was actually about and moreso the reasons it was made up.

another issue here IRENE
It is known from you directly ,that you have dealt spoken to passed on information to the police as a supposed witness in some proceedings involving what you referred to as accforum issues and accfroum.org members YOU DONT LIKE /issues that were still under investigation
Now when the police speak to others on matters of legal issues the rule of thumb for normal HONEST reliable persons is to deal with the issues and say nothing at all to anyone and definitely ''NOT'' go out publishing what the police are doing, going to do and what you spoke to them about
what exactly is the motive for all that going on in here from YOU Irene?
something definitely rather fishy and underhand going on from you IRENE DE MARCO and SERIOUSLY CORRUPT.

#6 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 April 2017 - 02:16 PM

Hemi, on 25 April 2017 - 01:20 PM, said:

IRENE DE MARCO
The 'memorandum'' or memo as you refer to it as
1 -Claire Hollis stated it was hers
2=You being Irene de Marco stated it was yours
3-You BOTH have never seen it
its NOT YOURS AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.

So we have a memo that you Irene De Marco publishes adnauseam apon and places some great credence to your publications of the memo with what you state is the truth as to the memo and as it having some significance to your legal proceedings and to the police for whatever reasons who would know but only you yet your truth as you sate it to be can not be the truth as YOU DONT KNOW THE CONTENTS OF WHAT YOU PUBLISH ABOUT
Some significance to what exactly
Why do you place so much emphasis on the memo thats not yours - youve never seen yet you publish so much about it and want it in YOUR OWN and the hands of the police
im sure if the police wanted such a document then they would uplift it and as the police do what they do quite well , then i would assume they may well already be in possession of it anyway

the question is WHY do you publish accuse write lies untruth mislead make up fairy tales about a memo you do NOT KNOW the contents of

what is the ulterior motive here Irene and who are you really going at hoping to as iot shows in yur writings to have some anyone all and sundry arrested and more to the point involve them all with Laudafinem .
WHY WHAT IS THE REASON for so much venom all over a document you havnt a clue why it was set out who it actually involved the content and what the memo was actually about and moreso the reasons it was made up.

another issue here IRENE
It is known from you directly ,that you have dealt spoken to passed on information to the police as a supposed witness in some proceedings involving what you referred to as accforum issues and accfroum.org members YOU DONT LIKE that were still under investigation
Now when the police speak to others on matters of legal issues the rule of thumb for normal HONEST reliable persons is to deal with the issues and say nothing at all to anyone and definitely go out publishing what the police are doing, going to do and what you spoke to them about
what exactly is the motive for all that going on in here from
something definitely rather fishy and underhand going on from you IRENE DE MARCO and SERIOUSLY CORRUPT.

David Butler/hemi

You would know "something definitely fishy and underhand going on from you xxxxxxxxxxxxxand SERIOUSLY COURUPT" WOULDNT YOU??

BEING THE MASTER OF DECIET AND LIES AND DISHONESTY IN GIVING INFORMATION TO LF OF AS MANY MEMBERS OF THIS THREAD, JUST TO KEEP YOUSELF IN THE GOOD BOOKS WITH THOSE YOU HAVE KICKED IN THE GUTS PREVIOUSLY. AND PRETENT TO CONSOLE WITH APOLIGIES AND GARBAGE TO KEEP THEM HAPPY UNTIL:....................YOU FK IT ALL UP AND THEY TURN ON YOU.

BY THE WAY I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE OTHER 9 OR WAS THAT 12 HOURS OF VIDEO LF TEAM THREATENED WITH CONTINUALLY. I WANT IT, SO PLEASE PUT IT UP HERE SO I CAN INCLUDE IN IN MY STATEMENTS.

I WANT TO USE THE LIES YOU TELL ABOUT ME AGAINST YOU. AND GET YOU TO PROVE ALL THE REST.

JUST ANOTHER BIT OF INFORMATION YOU CANT AFFORD TO HAVE OUT IN THE OPEN EH? BUT I THINK I KNOW OF SOMEONE WHO HAS IT, AND CAN GIVE ME A COPY.

MINI

#7 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:38 PM

hopefully , ntv you are not having anxiety attacks , as in this supposed outcomes of whom you believe have committed wrong doings , when do you believe as in your baliefs there will be a forum closure , as in this daily dribble which is being posted

#8 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:01 PM

MINI, on 25 April 2017 - 02:16 PM, said:

David Butler/hemi

You would know "something definitely fishy and underhand going on from you xxxxxxxxxxxxxand SERIOUSLY COURUPT" WOULDNT YOU??

BEING THE MASTER OF DECIET AND LIES AND DISHONESTY IN GIVING INFORMATION TO LF OF AS MANY MEMBERS OF THIS THREAD, JUST TO KEEP YOUSELF IN THE GOOD BOOKS WITH THOSE YOU HAVE KICKED IN THE GUTS PREVIOUSLY. AND PRETENT TO CONSOLE WITH APOLIGIES AND GARBAGE TO KEEP THEM HAPPY UNTIL:....................
No information that im aware of that was NOT PUBLICLY known anywhere Claire

YOU FK IT ALL UP AND THEY TURN ON YOU.
I understand Dave is most happy with the result of business transacted Claire

BY THE WAY I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE OTHER 9 OR WAS THAT 12 HOURS OF VIDEO LF TEAM THREATENED WITH CONTINUALLY. I WANT IT, SO PLEASE PUT IT UP HERE SO I CAN INCLUDE IN IN MY STATEMENTS.

YOU WANT -YOU DEMAND- Rather to late to be asking for help now after your last 6 years performance Claire

I WANT TO USE THE LIES YOU TELL ABOUT ME AGAINST YOU. AND GET YOU TO PROVE ALL THE REST.
Your stating again as a fact there Claire on something you dont know the content of moreso even if it exists
WHICH IS AGAIN LIBELOUS.

you believe laudafinem when it suits you and when it is against you you say its lies

JUST ANOTHER BIT OF INFORMATION YOU CANT AFFORD TO HAVE OUT IN THE OPEN EH? BUT I THINK I KNOW OF SOMEONE WHO HAS IT, AND CAN GIVE ME A COPY.
Ask dermot he may assist you there Claire
what you really need is the originals of what you have now, that you have stated abused libled etc others using the content that you have in them
NOW THATS IS A REAL DUMB ASS action to undertake CLAIRE HOLLIS
ANYONE Except you- can see they are cut enjoined not original as it happened and the original full contents wont be provided to you

MINI

There you go again CLAIRE HOLLIS [not miniPosted Image

#9 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:06 PM

not their victim, on 25 April 2017 - 12:40 PM, said:

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE ME CHARGED WITH BUTLER???

NO PAPERS HERE.....

NO NETSAFE STUFF HERE

NO DISCOVERY DOCUMENTS SERVED HERE.....

YOUVE BEEN THREATENING ME FOR YEARS BUTLER.....

GONNA "FUCK ME OVER"....

SO WHATS THE DELAY....?

WHAT ARE THE CHARGES..?

WHENS IT HAPPENING.....?

NOW YOU ARE TRYING TO GET

GOOGLE LAWYERS

MATT BLOOMFIELD LAWYER

CROWN LAWYERS

ATTENTION..................................

TRYING TO GET SOME PROTECTION BUTLER AKA HEMI AKA H8ACC..

TRYING TO GET THE COPS AND LAWYERS ONSIDE..

YOU NEED EVIDENCE I WAS INVOLVED IN TBP.....

THAT I SET ALAN UP......... ...... ......

THAT ANYTHING IVE SAID IS A LIE

(as you keep asserting, but never say what the lie supposedly is...
just more harassment and libel..)

YOUR STORIES AND WORDSMITHING IS LEGENDARY..

TIME TO TELL THE TRUTH BUTLER

I REFUSE TO BE INTIMIDATED BY YOUR THREATS ANYMORE

I DONT BELIEVE DERMOT KNOWS WHAT YOUVE BEEN UP TO BY MISUSING HIS "REPUTATION" TO FRIGHTEN PEOPLE......

YOU CAN TELL HIM FACE TO FACE.... !

IS THAT WHY YOU ARE PANICKING AND BEGGING THE COPS TO "HELP YOU"

YOU CANT HELP OBSESSED EVIL FUCKWITS......

YOU JUST NEED TO EXPOSE WHAT THEIR NEFARIOUS ACTIVITY IS...

AND PROVIDE THE EVIDENCE......

THE EVIDENCE IS IRREFUTABLE........

More reading to do from IRENE DE MARCOPosted Image

#10 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:35 PM

Hemi, on 25 April 2017 - 05:01 PM, said:

There you go again CLAIRE HOLLIS [not miniPosted Image

THATS LIBILISE ON YOUR PART. I AM MINI I HAVE NEVER SIGNED MYSELF AS ANYTHING ELSE IN HERE.

MINI

#11 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:58 PM

MINI, on 25 April 2017 - 05:35 PM, said:

THATS LIBILISE ON YOUR PART. I AM MINI I HAVE NEVER SIGNED MYSELF AS ANYTHING ELSE IN HERE.

MINI

NO Claire
couldnt care less what you sign as out here
no hiding behind a no one whilst you take advantage of anonymity to lay abuse at others Claire,
its a response to YOUR libelous content
rules are rules
of course as in the other thread -you can in this thread as well .always provide the facts of PROOF to that content you published and was responded to,so to show what you accuse publish of is factual and true

Then you can be a mini againPosted Image

pp
You really should try it out here ;you know providing the facts of proof as practice -as there be no changing / avoiding ignoring stuff going on with my barrister up you

#12 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 April 2017 - 09:19 PM

not their victim, on 25 April 2017 - 12:40 PM, said:

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE ME CHARGED WITH BUTLER???

NO PAPERS HERE.....

NO NETSAFE STUFF HERE

NO DISCOVERY DOCUMENTS SERVED HERE.....

YOUVE BEEN THREATENING ME FOR YEARS BUTLER.....

GONNA "FUCK ME OVER"....

SO WHATS THE DELAY....?

WHAT ARE THE CHARGES..?

WHENS IT HAPPENING.....?

NOW YOU ARE TRYING TO GET

GOOGLE LAWYERS

MATT BLOOMFIELD LAWYER

CROWN LAWYERS

ATTENTION..................................

TRYING TO GET SOME PROTECTION BUTLER AKA HEMI AKA H8ACC..

TRYING TO GET THE COPS AND LAWYERS ONSIDE..

YOU NEED EVIDENCE I WAS INVOLVED IN TBP.....

THAT I SET ALAN UP......... ...... ......

THAT ANYTHING IVE SAID IS A LIE

(as you keep asserting, but never say what the lie supposedly is...
just more harassment and libel..)

YOUR STORIES AND WORDSMITHING IS LEGENDARY..

TIME TO TELL THE TRUTH BUTLER

I REFUSE TO BE INTIMIDATED BY YOUR THREATS ANYMORE

I DONT BELIEVE DERMOT KNOWS WHAT YOUVE BEEN UP TO BY MISUSING HIS "REPUTATION" TO FRIGHTEN PEOPLE......

YOU CAN TELL HIM FACE TO FACE.... !

IS THAT WHY YOU ARE PANICKING AND BEGGING THE COPS TO "HELP YOU"

YOU CANT HELP OBSESSED EVIL FUCKWITS......

YOU JUST NEED TO EXPOSE WHAT THEIR NEFARIOUS ACTIVITY IS...

AND PROVIDE THE EVIDENCE......

THE EVIDENCE IS IRREFUTABLE........

not their victim, on 25 April 2017 - 12:45 PM, said:

Refer to the

NZ POLICE.... ON THE MAIN BOARD......

THE ACC, MEREDITH CONNELL, CROWN LAW POSTS...

REFER TO BUTLERS BEGGING...................

my your rather upset there Irene and you accuse of begging
This debacle started with YOU BEGGING to dave for a document that you wanted to use in a case [of which your intention/means etc is well documented in and out of this forum by you] you were bringing against dermot nottigham and you failed to gain possession of it.
ITS JUST NOT YOURS and also it is void of what you have publicly stated and passed on to authorities stating what it contained
quite simple really irene
you have LIED in all your writings within this forum and to other members and you also LIED to the police from what you have said and also published on that issue
so no begging -doing whats right and proper Irene =im bringing to the attention of the threads title what you are up to and think it is about time you were asked officially what exactly you are up to here
you have been publishing on the issues and a theme of laudafinem -attacking persons by deceit to name them to have others involved with that person so you can have them dealt to by the police - by what is entrapment /ruse/allusion of untruths twisted and actually ALL LIES in the hope to have police involvement with the ones you are attacking in here by / in your attempts to do others harm via public publications and or via direct communications of other means.
i am concerned also as to your threats of attempting by what is aimed with a determined theme of Intent /at violence / harm towards others in the endeavors you have undertaken within publishing's and within other means of communications and that i want that publicly known as from this day on and to be in notice attention of the Police.
The reason for using this thread is that is is titled as it is and those ones are involved in issues that you use in here to attack abuse lie cause harm threaten etc etc.
you accuse of begging -no its publicly notified showing of YOU to them Irene for the protection of those you attack and some who have cause to be fearful of you and your threats of which you are ably assisted by Claire Hollis and the member Brucey [not an uncommon occurrence in here over the years ] who show publicly their support of your activity and publications and as it is about very serious matters that there can be no doubt at all that you are interfering meddling attempting to procure an outcome in that you want the sent to jail with you as the judge /jury then what better place / thread to have you and your actions made known in and that from your publications you are not all that far off in my opinion of undoing many hours of police work [if you havnt already achieved that ] they have undertaken to sort out other issues relating to this and other internet venomous activity / not excluding safety of others and radicalism based activity.
I note you have published you will be seeing me and others soon and that i want noticed to the Police also as there are far to many of those threats being made recently at people in here by you.
on the issue of your so called irrefutable evidence and the stories you portray as to the Plot and especially the duck mail one wonders who provides you with this evidence and court records you say are correct when it is again ALL LIES -as the duk mail most certainly did not sit on a desk for weeks of which the official records clearly show and many are asking whom you are acting for and thus attempting to protect in that activity of yours in all things Bomb Plot issues of which Claire Hollis has also been prolific in doing similar as you publishing false information as opposed to the actual evidence facts of the Plot with Claire Hollis ,AGAIN SIMILAR TO YOU ,also publishing accusations relating to laudafinem and others which are FALSE ACCUSATIONS THUS LIES.

#13 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 April 2017 - 01:02 PM

Hemi, on 25 April 2017 - 05:58 PM, said:

NO Claire
couldnt care less what you sign as out here
no hiding behind a no one whilst you take advantage of anonymity to lay abuse at others Claire,
its a response to YOUR libelous content
rules are rules
of course as in the other thread -you can in this thread as well .always provide the facts of PROOF to that content you published and was responded to,so to show what you accuse publish of is factual and true

Then you can be a mini againPosted Image

pp
You really should try it out here ;you know providing the facts of proof as practice -as there be no changing / avoiding ignoring stuff going on with my barrister up you

Butler/hemi As I have told you many a time this is not a Court room.

Go research the answers to my questions and you will the answers to your right to ask me anything at all.
pp: Might say the same to you old boy!!

Mini

#14 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 April 2017 - 07:40 PM

View Posttommy, on 25 April 2017 - 03:38 PM, said:

hopefully , ntv you are not having anxiety attacks , as in this supposed outcomes of whom you believe have committed wrong doings , when do you believe as in your baliefs there will be a forum closure , as in this daily dribble which is being posted

#15 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 May 2017 - 01:26 PM

View PostMINI, on 10 May 2017 - 11:25 AM, said:

David Butler

That will be fine David Butler. It will show exactly what I want and that is the connection that you had prepared to sign with the Nottingham Team (See Video) They are a Team. And they are Laudafinem obviously because Dermot Nottingham says so in the Video. "We at LF".

The use of that memo in court will help me greatly and the documentation I have of you taunting me, with it being used to "Show me up, you can be real sure on that Claire" is lies and is meant to taunt and alarm me and let everyone think I am a useless person, of ill repute.

You say it will be the "main document on record". I am sure it will be, being what it is, and that it is nothing to do with me. As others say your decision to use it against me on here shows what a spiteful, hateful person you are.

Mini

:o

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users