ACCforum: FAIRWAY RESOLUTIONS .. in bed with ACC? - ACCforum

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

FAIRWAY RESOLUTIONS .. in bed with ACC? Well proven that they assist in ACC's defense?

#1 User is offline   He who pays the piper 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 October 2016 - 09:04 AM

Of course they are.

I put such challenge to a DISTRICT COURT Judge who actually accepted what I had to say and the evidence I offered to provide him with. [ie. Service Agreement & Benchbook]

But even worse than that, FAIRWAY RESOLUTIONS are required under the dodgy agreement to prepare the court documents against a Claimant when a challenge is made against their Reviewers 'partial' decisions.

Working together in unity.

In my case, FAIRWAY RESOLUTIONS are so corrupted that they prepared the BUNDLE OF DOCUMENTS for my DISTRICT COURT case from the many documents that were put into evidence at the 3 hearings I have had with them so far, and guess what?

As expected, they left out the most critical piece of evidence that destroyed nearly every lie in their lawyers submissions.

That's how dodgy FAIRWAY are.

FAIRWAY is so far up ACC's arse that it isn't even funny.

All while trying to cheat legitimate claimants out of their due entitlements.

#2 User is offline   He who pays the piper 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 October 2016 - 10:06 AM

I'm sure that ACC are on "full alert", as they should be by the time I expose their [and FAIRWAYS] dodgy processes through the MEDIA and through PARLIAMENT.

But like a good cheese, it takes time.

As an example, WORK AON who are accredited ACC agents for my non-humanitarian ex employer under the dodgy AEP scheme, are trying valiantly to delay my next hearing at FRAUDWAY RESOLUTIONS which was dated for next month knowing that I would whip their arse on points of law.

Instead, WORK AON for dodgy old ACC have said they can't make the date and prefer one in late January which would make it 4 months since my date of application.

So not only have dodgy ACC denied my request for a legitimate DISPUTES RESOLUTION service [one that is impartial & independent of ACC], but here we have another classic case of delay tactics in trying the stop the inevitable, hoping I will give up.

ACC and their mates have as much integrity as a TWO BOB WATCH.

#3 User is offline   He who pays the piper 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 October 2016 - 12:46 PM

View PostMINI, on 09 October 2016 - 12:01 PM, said:

Fairways do not make up the BOD for the courts. ACC Legal does.

The same that has happened in yours has happened in one of mine.

That had nine discrepancies in it and was handed to me when I was in front of the judge. of course there was no way of reading this while I am trying to take notes from the Judge and ACC Lawyer, so it had to await my return from Wellington to be able to sit and read it in silence.

I tried to alert the judge in case some thing could be done about it, because like yours the most curcial piece of medical documentation was missing and that over rode the med doco they were using in the BOD so it was void of any meaning or relevance.

It is just a very sneaky way the ACC can manipulate the documents to be used against us, and not have to pay out any money to us. In the end the High Court dismissed my application on the grounds of res judicarta and breach of process, against me but no costs applied.

Each court it went too it got a different lot of issues bought into it as it was like an octypus and growing tenicles in all direction.

It could have Breach of Claimants Rights but that might get it manhandled again in much the same manner. Or maybe it could be reheard under the right to do so, because of the wrong documentation and altering of documentation along with all the rest to get a fair hearing.

it would be a huge job and I run the chance of being charged costs if It is dismissed again. Who wants to use their hard won money but just giving it straight back to them on a different issue.

I will think about it some more before making up my mind.

Mini

If you read the SERVICE AGREEMENT between ACC and FAIRWAY, FAIRWAY are actually contracted to prepare court documents on behalf of ACC which is, in itself, solid proof that they collude in defending their PARTIAL decisions.

As you say though MINI, that BUNDLE OF DOCUMENTS prepared by FAIRWAY then goes to the dodgy ACC LEGAL SERVICES department to be further played around with before their LAWYERS are given it.

So in my case it could've been either FAIRWAY or ACC LEGAL SERVICES who with-held the critical evidential document .. or both.

Either way they are bed partners anyway.

Are dodgy on many fronts.

#4 User is offline   He who pays the piper 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 October 2016 - 12:52 PM

And similarly to you MINI, I did not receive the BUNDLE OF DOCUMENTS until the day before the hearing which is all part of their dodgy play.

Even the JUDGE didn't have his copy which they had to search for before the HEARING started, because it too, probably didn't arrive until the day before.

These lowlifes at ACC LEGAL SERVICES play dirty at any given chance.

This behaviour is called EVIDENTIAL AMBUSHING and hoping that the APPLICANT doesn't pick up on the document being with-held.

To be fair, the JUDGE should've taken issue to what happened because it simply wasn't good enough and these dishonest characters at ACC will continue to behave in this manner in trying to cheat legitimate claimants out of their entitlements.

These people at ACC are worse than common criminals.

Should be locked up.

#5 User is offline   He who pays the piper 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 October 2016 - 01:14 PM

The other thing MINI that I agree with you on is the tentacle nature of the court system.

While I may have had a minor win compared to those with far greater injuries, it was an interesting insight as to how difficult it is to find justice even at DISTRICT COURT level because of the massive investment that ACC applies against you knowing that you don't have the same means to 'fight' them.

Without bragging, if I had used a mid-priced lawyer to fight my case I would've likely lost my case because it was a fine line for the JUDGE in understanding the devious nature of ACC's efforts in trying to cheat me out of my entitlements.

I took a high risk approach to fighting my case and I believe that made the difference.

The other problem and doubt I still have is that unless you put up a strong case the COURTS will find in favour of their boss, the GOVERNMENT.

PIPER.

#6 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 October 2016 - 01:26 PM

Or

Even better

Present the truth

TRUTH WINS EVERY TIME.....

#7 User is offline   He who pays the piper 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 October 2016 - 03:34 PM

View PostMINI, on 09 October 2016 - 02:53 PM, said:

if you are only going for one issue, there is still the same merry to round if you let it happen. I chose not to let it happen even on the low return cases. Ie no more late arrivals of the BOD after the ACC submissions. BUT

When you have a multi task issue such as the bigger cases, I/A W/C Vehicle Interest etc, You are more than knuckered by the time you get in front of the Judge..............one case I had three different transcripts for two different dates of adjourned Review Hearing. The two for the second hearing were very different. One with no mistakes or blanks for 'cannot understand' and the other for plenty of them and even a line or two that I wasn't supposed to see the Reviewer saying.

You talk about interesting at court get one of those where the Appeal lawyer doesn't even include the first part of the Reviewers hearing in the court documents to the judge. Different date put on the last two for the second hearing. One hour to get the judge to see all the discrepencies before we even get to the real issues. then you can say you have been to the District Court of NZ. Justice and fairness is what it is all about...............like yeah!!! Could have fooled me and have left me $60,000 out of pocket over 15 years.

Mini

I understand what you are saying MINI.

The other obvious tactic that ACC try on is to confuse the JUDGE.

The Judge I had was honest enough at the outset to explain his confusion because I think he smelt a rat from the very start particularly when the BUNDLE OF DOCUMENTS were missing and I pointed out the critical missing document.

Fortunately for me, I did very little preparation work [probably 1 hour] prior to the hearing so that I wouldn't get bogged down with the minor arguments & issues, preferring to stick with the "winning cards".

But even the JUDGE needed a lot of help in making the issues clear.

And to his credit he allowed me to do that.

PIPER.

#8 User is offline   He who pays the piper 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 October 2016 - 03:50 PM

View PostMINI, on 09 October 2016 - 02:36 PM, said:

Piper

But there are only a few of us that will fight for their rights. And you call us bludgers. not good at all.

We are the ones that make a hole big enough for others to crawl through. We are the ones that feed your 9/10000 that turn and walk away. When in actual fact they should be research to find out where too next. There are many Access agencies around to assist claimants. this one was good in its day. Of course it is shot now because most our people who know the acts and can work out which one you should come under are all bud gone. Some of them in the background willing to do their bit. And in about 10-20 years on your 9-10000 would have shrunk for 'cant be bother- let someone else do it' attitude, and others passing away, by at least 2-3 thousand. The rest will come on here or hopefully another forum, find out how to do things where to get the information from, who are the most reliable advocates etc and then use the great strides we have made to help themselves with little trouble at all. All because we would not let go.
Mini

I don't quite accept that argument MINI.

There is a minority out there who scam ACC for all it is worth well beyond what one would consider to be fair entitlements. These are the people who give legitimate injury claimants a bad name.

Many people I have spoken to over this subject have known someone who has abused the ACC system.

Acted dishonestly.

They are the one's who make it much harder for the other 9,000 who walk away from their legitimate rights to injury insurance each year because they don't treat it as a CAREER position or they don't have the resources to fight a dodgy ACC.

PIPER.

#9 User is offline   He who pays the piper 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 October 2016 - 06:29 AM

Further to the head post point, after winning my District Court case it came as no surprise that the date set down for a FRAUDWAY hearing next month [on another matter] has since been declined days later by ACC's accredited agent WORK AON who are now playing delay tactics knowing that I have intensified my efforts to get justice.

I went back to FRAUDWAY who I have absolutely no respect for [ie. They are an ACC puppet] and told them that a late January date was totally unacceptable.

I also re-stated my request for an ALTERNATIVE disputes resolution service given that there's was a rort.

It will be interesting to see where this leads to.

Needless to say that the filthy games played by these characters will all form part of my submissions to PARLIAMENT in showing the most effective opposition party what a dodgy outfit ACC is.

#10 User is offline   He who pays the piper 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 October 2016 - 04:19 PM

View PostHe who pays the piper, on 10 October 2016 - 06:29 AM, said:

Further to the head post point, after winning my District Court case it came as no surprise that the date set down for a FRAUDWAY hearing next month [on another matter] has since been declined days later by ACC's accredited agent WORK AON who are now playing delay tactics knowing that I have intensified my efforts to get justice.

I went back to FRAUDWAY who I have absolutely no respect for [ie. They are an ACC puppet] and told them that a late January date was totally unacceptable.

I also re-stated my request for an ALTERNATIVE disputes resolution service given that there's was a rort.

It will be interesting to see where this leads to.

Needless to say that the filthy games played by these characters will all form part of my submissions to PARLIAMENT in showing the most effective opposition party what a dodgy outfit ACC is.

Result:

Still declined an alternative disputes resolution service but restored a November date.

I feel sorry for the Reviewer coming up.

#11 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 October 2016 - 04:26 PM

normal delay tactics and trying to deter you from a result piper get used to it

#12 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 October 2016 - 04:29 PM

to get a result you want is a time machine in reverse piper, hang on for the ride and result

#13 User is offline   He who pays the piper 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 October 2016 - 04:51 PM

Delay tactics are a breach of NATURAL JUSTICE.

WORK AON should know that.

But then again they sell insurance too [AON INSURANCE] which is quite ironic when they are helping my mongrel ex employers to avoid their insurance obligations by methods "unbecoming".

Needless to say that I won't insure with AON INSURANCE.

#14 User is offline   He who pays the piper 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 October 2016 - 04:53 PM

View Posttommy, on 10 October 2016 - 04:29 PM, said:

to get a result you want is a time machine in reverse piper, hang on for the ride and result

To be fair TOMMY, my DISTRICT COURT case only took around 4 months from the time I first applied, with just 2 weeks notice of hearing.

Does that surprise you?

#15 User is offline   He who pays the piper 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:26 PM

A fake whose claim against ACC can't stand up to open scrutiny.

No wonder he instigated a "family deal".

Part of his culture.

And the "breed".

#16 User is offline   He who pays the piper 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2017 - 12:54 PM

I know that ACCLAIMOTAGO brought some changes to the FAIRWAY process, but can anyone nut-shell those changes that are suppose to take place.

ie. Will it really change anything in terms of the KPI pressures that the ACC LEGAL SERVICES division have placed over those hearing the cases?

PIPER.

#17 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 February 2017 - 04:36 PM

It has come to my attention through investigations I have carried out today that Brucey is not Douglas Weal. I am genuinely sorry and I sincerely apologise to Brucey for this case of mistaken identity. Harm was absolutely not intended when I accepted information available at a publically accessible internet site as fact, and that I now realise wrongly and falsely claimed Brucey is Douglas Weal. I also acknowledge and accept it was wrong of me to have not paid attention to Brucey repeatedly stating that he is not Douglas Weal. I will ensure that in future I do not make any reference to his true identity, and I will respect that he is entitled to anonymity as an ACCforum member. I am agreeable to mediating through Netsafe so that I can apologise to him person-to-person, and hope that this will help us both to move towards building a positive and healthy relationship.

#18 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 February 2017 - 11:37 PM

When ACC staff are promoted to either work for Fairway Resolution Ltd or are promoted to be a reviewer,, would that be a demotion or a promotion?

If someone had been working for ACC in their technical claims Department for 10 or 20 years and became a reviewer with they see ACC issues independently from the ACC or would they sing the same song?

#19 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 February 2017 - 11:41 PM

View PostHe who pays the piper, on 10 February 2017 - 09:23 PM, said:

AS I've said before, good things [like cheese] take time.

Every time the DEVIL thinks they have their foot in the door, "good" overcomes it.

No matter how the "devil" works.

Do you have any basis of in short to base these beliefs on?

Throughout history we have seen evil without end. We have even seen evil replace evil.

Can you actually name any time in history whereby good has overcome evil whereby the good is a full and complete good?

Did you realise that the ACC scheme was set up to replace the evil of private insurance for injured people? Would you think that the ACC are doing better or worse than private insurance companies? before you answer do you see the same type of trouble at the same level of the ACC conflicts with free enterprise insurances such as vehicle insurance? Or do the vehicle insurance regularly and routinely pay their bills?

Has state owned enterprises taking over private enterprise ever worked in human history even once? Currently we have North Korea and perhaps Cuba with Russia and China abandoned the concept long ago.

#20 User is offline   He who pays the piper 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 February 2017 - 07:09 AM

View PostBattleaxe, on 10 February 2017 - 10:15 PM, said:

As Edmund Burke wrote, Piper; The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Indeed.

I have to say that my time on this FORUM has been a great and useful insight into the minds of the mentally ill.

And more particularly those who don't like working but have no conscience in putting their hands out for a "free feed" rather than doing good for themselves.

Money, for some, 'is' their devil as they would almost sell their mothers to get more.

And when you look at the ALAN THOMAS frame-up it just makes you realise that you have to be careful with the company you keep because today they might be friends, tomorrow your enemy.

For me, PERJURY is a lowest form of crime.

Just as preying on the sick & vulnerable to serve a selfish purpose [as happens here] is even lower again.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users