And contradicted yourself on

Is saved.....

#22 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 October 2016 - 12:16 PM

View Postdarrellpearce, on 02 October 2016 - 12:12 PM, said:

Alright then Alan if you want to play it the hard way then. Why don't you reveal who the trolls are & what responsibilities they play. I can tell you right now. That Bonner is one of them & he will get his just desserts in court for criminal harassment & criminal defamation. You need to look at whole picture. It is us innocent members who are constantly harassed by other members on this site & it is about time someone shut this website down. You do have access to a computer i assume Alan. Or should we do it the hard way in front of a high court judge. Because i will tell you right now. that is going to happen.

How on earth would I know anything?

How on earth could I be responsible for anything?

Why are you asking me to imagine the things that you are imagining?

The very first thing that anyone should be doing when facing someone who is delusional is to provide them with any kind of support to the delusion.

#23 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2016 - 12:18 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 02 October 2016 - 12:13 PM, said:

Yep...I have

An exact copy of the forum

I asked you to name the trustees

Not waffle on about tomcat

And all evidence. ...of what you wrote
And contradicted yourself on

Is saved.....

I understand that all of the information concerning the creation and administration of this Internet site is private.

All you need to know is the rules of the Internet site and once you breach the rules you have no rights or protection whatsoever.
If you aare unhappy with what someone has written about you you must take it up with them with in the context of the jurisdiction that both you and them are living in. This Internet site is not responsible to anyone for anything.

#24 User is offline   DARRELLGEMMA 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2016 - 12:19 PM

Alan did the police not raid your home & computer & found bomb making manuals on it? What does that tell you? That you hate ACC so much they won't give you anymore money. That is why they disentitled you. WAKE UP THOMAS

#25 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2016 - 12:21 PM

Yes it is Alan

It states so in the rules....

Silly man

You really have NO COMPREHENSION OF LAW...

NOR DO YOU HAVE ANY PROTECTION

WHO ARE THE TRUSTEES

#26 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2016 - 01:05 PM

View Postdarrellpearce, on 02 October 2016 - 12:19 PM, said:

Alan did the police not raid your home & computer & found bomb making manuals on it? What does that tell you? That you hate ACC so much they won't give you anymore money. That is why they disentitled you. WAKE UP THOMAS

Now you are being completely irrational and confused. The ACC did not stop paying me because they were told by Douglas weal that he imagined I might want to blow them up. The ACC had already cancelled my claim and my entitlements more than 10 years earlier! Making your opening statement in such a way as to confirm you are an idiot does not help your argument.

You are quite aware that a number of files were placed on my computer after the police obtained a search warrant but before they exercised it. All of this information was disregarded by the court given the fact that it was planted. Proof of are being planted was that the computer is confirmed I have never open those documents in the space of those few days from the day they arrived until the police took it away.. That's what it tells me and should tell you unless of course you are preferring to believe idiots that have no idea what they are talking about.

What on earth made you imagine that I hate ACC? I would like you to answer that question..

Obviously ACC don't stop paying people because individuals take the ACC. That is just ridiculous speculation as the ACC are not allowed to steal from those who even hate them as that's all would be.

The reason we have laws to control ACC staff members is to stop any individual ACC staff member stopping payment for someone because those they serve and I mean "servants" because they consider themselves being in charge for this role of an individual and expect some kind of worship from the individual. The law Exists to require the ACC staff member to be obedient to their duties to the claimant.

#27 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2016 - 02:27 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 02 October 2016 - 01:06 PM, said:

alan thomas

hhhmmmm are you sure you are not mixing facts & folks up again Alan Posted Image

For example, I have previously asserted that I believed there was no legal mechanism or even a normal conceptual understanding of any Trust or Trustees to this website! So yup I have always been concerned & have always stated that all your misleading nonsense & toxic wordgames on this matter should be ignored etc

BTW I may even have identified similar illegal advertising on your former ORAC website ie I would consider the ORAC website & ACCT front page statements that a Trust operates to have been more a likely direct scam, whereas in here, the BS has just been a bit more covert and is not a key factual disclosure in our forum terms & conditions etc

ps I cannot remember if TC or indeed many other members may have contributed to this concerns I expressed years ago ... however there should be numerous threads & former members also discussing different aspects of this key issue imho!!

The moment that you confirm that you know of no actual information...

At the same moment you confirm that you have no right of an opinion

I am therefore mystified as to why you have offered an opinion.

#28 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2016 - 02:27 PM

FREEDOM OF SPEECH includes the right not to speak

#29 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2016 - 02:28 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 02 October 2016 - 11:42 AM, said:

Rex was involved in threatening to kill 2 women Thomas

Much like you were going to kill acc staff...

So again...I have saved this post to prove you agree with violence and death threats...

You should be under preventative detention Thomas.

That's a fact.....

NTV

Thomas silence while whetu was threatening me is enough to show his concern. He never has had any. Worse still using other sites words lying of Mini's legal status with the law, is defamation. etc etc etc!! need I go on!!!? Nay I do not think I will feed this troll.

Mini

#30 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2016 - 02:51 PM

Notice

He NEVER. NEVER.NEVER

ANSWERS A QUESTION

HE GOES TO AVOIDANCE MODE

HE KNOWS ONLY TOO WELL WHO THE CRIMINAL MONIKERS ARE

HE CAN DENY ALL HE LIKES

HE HAS FORGOTTEN WHAT HE WROTE/PROVIDED EVIDENTIALLY

AND RECENTLY THE ATTEMPTS TO DESTROY EVIDENCE

NO MATTER.....
SOME OF US ARE ONTO IT
ALWAYS HAVE BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL.....

It's all about the timing....

#31 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2016 - 03:10 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 02 October 2016 - 12:16 PM, said:

How on earth would I know anything?

How on earth could I be responsible for anything?

Why are you asking me to imagine the things that you are imagining?

The very first thing that anyone should be doing when facing someone who is delusional is to provide them with any kind of support to the delusion.

Alan Thomas

You have been held accountable and responsible on two different occasions by the courts. You have had to pay dearly for those criminal Acts. So please don't ask us how you could be accountable. In your shoes I would certainly be the first to say I had suffered greatly from having been held accountable. BUT you are asking, how can you be accountable.

It is legal written in law that you were and are accountable for the crimes you have committed.

Some of us on the other hand, know we are not accountable for what others accuse us of and some of us who have toiled hard enough can prove that. This is your problem, not ours, so quit slinging meaningless arrows, which bounce off like they are made of rubber!!

This is total rubbish!

Mini

#32 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2016 - 03:11 PM

View PostMINI, on 02 October 2016 - 02:28 PM, said:

NTV

Thomas silence while whetu was threatening me is enough to show his concern. He never has had any. Worse still using other sites words lying of Mini's legal status with the law, is defamation. etc etc etc!! need I go on!!!? Nay I do not think I will feed this troll.

Mini

I did not see you standing up when my life was being threatened by a bullet to the back of my head.
I have never once heard of you ever being threatened so what can I do about it?

#33 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2016 - 03:13 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 02 October 2016 - 02:51 PM, said:

Notice

He NEVER. NEVER.NEVER

ANSWERS A QUESTION

HE CAN DENY ALL HE LIKES

NO MATTER.....
SOME OF US ARE ONTO IT

I don't think you ever do ask any questions but rather seek information to confirm your assumptions. There is a difference escalation mark

Just because you get confused about what I write followed my clarification of what I have written that does not mean I have changed anything but rather it means that your understanding of what I have written has changed. I cannot help you are being an idiot who imagines all manner of nonsense including your allegations of destroying evidence when all is happening in reality is your imagination is being undermined was caused you to think that whatever fact you had been relying upon that never existed becomes known to you not to exist. That does not mean the fact has been removed or changed.

#34 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2016 - 03:16 PM

View PostMINI, on 02 October 2016 - 03:10 PM, said:

Alan Thomas

You have been held accountable and responsible on two different occasions by the courts. You have had to pay dearly for those criminal Acts. So please don't ask us how you could be accountable. In your shoes I would certainly be the first to say I had suffered greatly from having been held accountable. BUT you are asking, how can you be accountable.

It is legal written in law that you were and are accountable for the crimes you have committed.

Some of us on the other hand, know we are not accountable for what others accuse us of and some of us who have toiled hard enough can prove that. This is your problem, not ours, so quit slinging meaningless arrows, which bounce off like they are made of rubber!!

This is total rubbish!

Mini

Yes the ACC allege that I was working and then later confirmed the High Court that they never had any information I was working.

Not happy with this problem that the ACC found themselves in been an accuse me of planning to blow them up based on what Douglas weal thought he remembered while he was drunk.. As he was trying to recall some form of plan to blow up the ACC office investigating fraud I can only imagine that he might have got a little bit mixed up with what he was telling me as he certainly was not listen to anything I was saying on that evening. He couldn't even recall the fundamental discussions of the evening eexcept for the fact that he arrived with two bottles of wine, provided me with a small glass of wine and drank the rest himself into a stupor, which see also relate to the court. at that point my lawyer felt that there was no need for me to take the stand as the case was already obvious...

As for being accountable why is it that the ACC have never sought reparation for one single penny of what they alleged to be an overpayment by fraud?

As forthe threat of the ACC being blown up why is it that they cancelled any extra security they introduced and further why would anyone in their wildest dreams imagine that if someone had it in their mind to blow up the ACC that being prosecuted for thinking about it is going to improve the ACCs safety.

#35 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2016 - 03:28 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 02 October 2016 - 02:51 PM, said:

Notice

He NEVER. NEVER.NEVER

ANSWERS A QUESTION

HE CAN DENY ALL HE LIKES

NO MATTER.....
SOME OF US ARE ONTO IT

NTV

The timing will come into it soon as I have no more time for his wordsmithing lies.

Mini

#36 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2016 - 03:30 PM

View PostMINI, on 02 October 2016 - 03:28 PM, said:

NTV

The timing will come into it soon as I have no more time for his wordsmithing lies.

Mini

Because you are wrong in fact it is impossible for you to undermine those facts.

If you really had factual information to support your allegation of me lying you would be able to respond immediately. All you are doing is trying to invent yet another nonsensical story in an attempt to support your nnsupportable nonsense.

#37 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2016 - 03:51 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 02 October 2016 - 03:16 PM, said:

Yes the ACC allege that I was working and then later confirmed the High Court that they never had any information I was working.

Not happy with this problem that the ACC found themselves in been an accuse me of planning to blow them up based on what Douglas weal thought he remembered while he was drunk.. As he was trying to recall some form of plan to blow up the ACC office investigating fraud I can only imagine that he might have got a little bit mixed up with what he was telling me as he certainly was not listen to anything I was saying on that evening. He couldn't even recall the fundamental discussions of the evening eexcept for the fact that he arrived with two bottles of wine, provided me with a small glass of wine and drank the rest himself into a stupor, which see also relate to the court. at that point my lawyer felt that there was no need for me to take the stand as the case was already obvious...

As for being accountable why is it that the ACC have never sought reparation for one single penny of what they alleged to be an overpayment by fraud?

As forthe threat of the ACC being blown up why is it that they cancelled any extra security they introduced and further why would anyone in their wildest dreams imagine that if someone had it in their mind to blow up the ACC that being prosecuted for thinking about it is going to improve the ACCs safety.

Thomas

Why did the ACC not hit you for reparation? You ask me that question? Why don't you answer the one that NTV asked. did you make a post re: why you kept Paragimn Shift?

As for the question you asked me . Are you so thick?. you cannot get blood out of a stone and if you had been bankrupt at one time, you have to declare you assests etc. And the fact is that even though they say you were working for money, they also say you spent as much as you earned and I for one can see that it was spent making up offices into home and travelling overseas. I note you had many address's over time. I would have looked at if you had rent coming into one of your companies, from those address's. I would not even be surprised if there was a false invoice raised ocassionally between the companies to move money. Not only in NZ but overseas as well.

Now note that I made a supposition there, you will not be able to say I made a statement of accussing you of something you may have not been bright enough to do!!! you have never let me see anything of your business papers, so I am not privy to what you spent your money made on. But I do believe the court was correct in finding you guilty of working while collect ACC weekly compo and that is precisely why you could not defend yourself in that instance.

You say in one statement made in the forum that you kept having to put ACC money into the business, as though that takes away from the fact that the ACC were right when they said you were working while you were on the ACC weekly compensation.

End of
Mini

#38 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2016 - 03:59 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 02 October 2016 - 03:30 PM, said:

Because you are wrong in fact it is impossible for you to undermine those facts.

If you really had factual information to support your allegation of me lying you would be able to respond immediately. All you are doing is trying to invent yet another nonsensical story in an attempt to support your nnsupportable nonsense.

Thomas
What facts are you talking about.Im outta here. You are writing as verging on total nutter. But then as below could be all a myth!!
I have proven that to you that you lied about me on your thread, ages and ages ago. So you can stop asking me for my evidence again.

I gave you a snif, if you are too thick to recognise you have done eactely what I said you had, then I can only think that you are feining now to prove that you are actually mentally affected.

Mini

#39 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2016 - 04:30 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 02 October 2016 - 03:47 PM, said:

ROMFLMAO

However, unlike you Alan Thomas, I am not a criminal so I do not & will not guess what contemporary laws may operate within criminal trials &or any related NZ Police or ACC investigations etc etc

IMHO the only mystery remaining to my eyes within this forum would relate to your statements concerning any alleged defamation cases from when anyone or any members might detail the OFFICIAL FACTS reported. I refer to the facts found within agreed transcripts, law libraries, MSMedia, or confirmed via your own writings whenever they might concern your convictions for various crimes &or various other deeply disturbing behaviours in real life etc

The reason why the court room is open to all is to ensure that the judges do not make up their own laws will become wayward. The fact that you have no interest in whether or not the place ACC or for a functioning in accordance with the legislative requirements seems to be part of the problem. In other words you are part of the problem.

These freedoms that we have involved the openness of society yet you seem to be closing minds to the realities in favour of whatever titillates you. Rumourmongering based on assumption and innuendo cannot in any way or form be called "official facts" reported.

#40 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2016 - 04:50 PM

View PostMINI, on 02 October 2016 - 03:51 PM, said:

Thomas

Why did the ACC not hit you for reparation? You ask me that question? Why don't you answer the one that NTV asked. did you make a post re: why you kept Paragimn Shift?

As for the question you asked me . Are you so thick?. you cannot get blood out of a stone and if you had been bankrupt at one time, you have to declare you assests etc. And the fact is that even though they say you were working for money, they also say you spent as much as you earned and I for one can see that it was spent making up offices into home and travelling overseas. I note you had many address's over time. I would have looked at if you had rent coming into one of your companies, from those address's. I would not even be surprised if there was a false invoice raised ocassionally between the companies to move money. Not only in NZ but overseas as well.

Now note that I made a supposition there, you will not be able to say I made a statement of accussing you of something you may have not been bright enough to do!!! you have never let me see anything of your business papers, so I am not privy to what you spent your money made on. But I do believe the court was correct in finding you guilty of working while collect ACC weekly compo and that is precisely why you could not defend yourself in that instance.

You say in one statement made in the forum that you kept having to put ACC money into the business, as though that takes away from the fact that the ACC were right when they said you were working while you were on the ACC weekly compensation.

End of
Mini

Mini you are indulging in endless assumption and speculation about income and spending. You are forgetting that the ACC obtain search warrants to all manner of different bank accounts, my own and others included looking for any information to describe any form of earnings. This large number of search warrants and vast sums of money spent on private investigations demonstrated itself to be a fruitless exercise is no earnings of any sort was ever discovered as there was no earnings which is consistent with the facts that I had not been working. The ACCs own forensic accountant confirmed to the ACC that there was no information of any sort to support the ACC assertions posted in the newspaper that I had earned $1.3 million while on ACC. Their assumptions of fact are simple fantasies of which others even on this site designed to help one another seems to have gained some kind of credibility without any basis of any fact. Mini why is it that you and others preferred to believe such ridiculous false words instead of the truth? The answer is simple, you are simpletons who are easily manipulated by the ACC.

With regards to what money had been identified as being mine was all obtained from the ACC including lump sums in relation to my permanent disabilities from the injuries which was used at ACC's insistence on exploring alternative work opportunities instead of the ACC funding my vocational rehabilitation. Why do you ignore the real facts in favour of imagination when the real facts are so readily available? I certainly did not have many addresses. As a result of my accident and the ACC failing to start the earnings compensation promptly I lost my house to a mortgagee sale forcing me to leave my home of 17 years. I then lived In a house overlooking the upper harbour of Auckland before moving into an apartment with the office that was rented for the rest of the time at issue. This certainly cannot be described as lots of different locations as you will should say the ACC are trying to make it sound.

I paid rent to my company for the apartment and as such receive no benefit from the company whatsoever as a even paid for my share of other costs such as power telephone and suchlike out of my ACC earnings compensation. I also loaned money to the joint-venture company at times when it did not earn enough in order to keep afloat. As you can appreciate the other partners of the company certainly would not approve of my obtaining any freebies from the company and I certainly would not steal from them as you seem to be suggesting. In fact the IRD paid very large amounts of money to the company to do with GST overpayment.

You, animosity and others seem to be having the habit of trying to hide behind speculation an assumption when trying to represent the fact but of course that does not relieve you of the laws that protect me from your behaviour relating to defamation of character as it is clear that you are attempting to defame my name by your ridiculous and wild speculations off which there is absolutely no basis for you to be making.

With regards to the business papers the ACC seized everything I way of search warrant and then made those papers publicly available during the trial and as such if you are really concerned about such information you would be able to access that information as part of the public record. But to cut the matter short the ACC's own forensic accountant confirmed no relevant information and the tax department who sent me a bill for a six-figure sum apologised on the basis that they have made a wrong assumption based on the ACC is wrong assumption. Responsible business owners rely upon highly qualified chartered accountants to produce accurate and honest business records and you have no business defaming their name into the bargain. I'm sure they will join me in the lawsuit against you based on your wrongful inferences.

Notwithstanding the ACC confirming that they never had any information that I was working why is it that you go against the ACC by claiming that I was working?

As the ACC never describe a single work task activities any material time how when your wildest dreams do you think that there was ever a possibility that anyone can defend themselves against An accusation that has never been made with sufficient due particularity or material time.

You state "You say in one statement made in the forum that you kept having to put ACC money into the business, as though that takes away from the fact that the ACC were right when they said you were working while you were on the ACC weekly compensation." without raising at point. What was you point?

Share this topic:

• 8 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users