• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

FREEDOM OF SPEECH

#1 User is offline   DARRELLGEMMA 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 October 2016 - 03:20 PM

This post is about the issue to do with freedom of speech. Surely members are entitled to their own opinions without been abused by certain members who i won't name for legal reasons to protect me from been sued for defamation. Perhaps Alan Thomas convicted of fraud & threatening to blow up the ACC Takapuna branch. Should no longer be allowed near a computer whatsoever. This site is no longer of any value because of all the abuse that has thrown at other members. I therefore ask that my membership to this site be cancelled effective immediately. It is really disappointing having to read what has said about other members.

#2 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 October 2016 - 06:20 PM

Fuck you're a whinging idiot..

Why don't you just stop your abusive posts and slandering this fine forum,

FFS ask the admin to save the rest of the members, and put you on a permanent ban of posting..;)/>

What a HYPOCRITICAL post and no wonder your fiancée jumped on a boat and left you..

#3 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 October 2016 - 06:36 PM

Fuck you're an idiot HYPOCRITE !

Anonymoosehead, instead of running around running down everyone on your hate list, running your mouth off from your dark gloomy room..

If you had any compassion for the injured people who you abuse in here you would just move on and take all those idiots who complain about the administration of this site..

If it wasn't for all you mental brain deads, we would be able to support people on this site too.

Just go FFS you simply cause problems with the genuine members and will be sued before you know it.:blink:/>

#4 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 October 2016 - 07:38 PM

Report rex. ...

Life ban for persistent ongoing criminal threats as philip bonner

Irrefutable in fact..

Nasty woman threatening p.o.'s.

Time to take the monster to the authorities

According to him he works...

So why here to abuse?

Y

#5 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 October 2016 - 08:27 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 01 October 2016 - 07:38 PM, said:

Report rex. ...

Life ban for persistent ongoing criminal threats as philip bonner

Irrefutable in fact..

Nasty woman threatening p.o.'s.

Time to take the monster to the authorities

According to him he works...

So why here to abuse?

Y

We know you don't work,, but you could...:rolleyes:/>:o/>

Mental BLUDGER !

It's sad this site has attracted some scum like you who has blatantly shown us what a low life is..:blink:/>

You should be ashamed of yourself for being the most prolific false posting idiot trying to ruin an injured persons Acc support group.

#6 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2016 - 07:41 AM

Bonner being abusive again

Reported

#7 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2016 - 08:22 AM

View Postnot their victim, on 02 October 2016 - 07:41 AM, said:

Bonner being abusive again

Reported

the same old blame everyone else crap when its you thats the main problem :lol:

#8 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2016 - 09:56 AM

HEMI

The abusive old troll involved in threatening to maim and kill old ladies

Won't be civil assswipe....

It will be criminal because of the provable threats under each moniker

I would shut the F up and go hide under the bus if I were you. ...

You are now
WANTED

WANTED BY LAUDAFINUM FOR REHASHING HIS BUSINESS WHEN HE HAS NO INTEREST IN THIS PLACE

WANTED BY THE POLICE FOR PHYSICAL THREATS BY A CRIMINAL CABAL

WANTED BY IRD FOR COLLECTING UNDECLARED PAYMENTD

WANTED BY THE NEW LAW...
FOR REINSTATING OLD FESTERING WOUNDS AND RESURFACING THEM

WANTED BY ACC AS YOU ARE SUPPORTING CRIMINAL DEFAMATION
WHICH WILL COST THE CORP EXTRA MONEY WHEN THEY HAVE ALLOWED THE CRIMINAL DEFAMATION TO RAGE UNABATED

WANTED BY THE MASON CLINIC...AS THEY REALISE YOU ARE A DANGER TO YOURSELF AND SOCIETY

#9 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2016 - 10:45 AM

anonymousey
You would be the first to go

#10 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2016 - 10:47 AM

darrellpearce
I feel your pain

#11 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2016 - 10:49 AM

REX
The mentally injured are needing your help and guidance

#12 User is offline   DARRELLGEMMA 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2016 - 11:39 AM

Alan. You never made any efforts to ban the trolls. Sad to say this. But it is an utter waste of time been here. You & your so called mates. Have basically ruined this site. It is no use to any of us now. So save your breath for the judges when i go to court & get an order to ban you & the trolls from this site. Perhaps i might even further. With criminal harassment towards me from Philip Bonner & also criminal defamation. There is no qualified privilige here i am afraid. It is a complete waste of time as well. You are admin as you created this site.

#13 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2016 - 11:42 AM

Rex was involved in threatening to kill 2 women Thomas

Much like you were going to kill acc staff...

So again...I have saved this post to prove you agree with violence and death threats...

You should be under preventative detention Thomas.

That's a fact.....

#14 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2016 - 11:44 AM

And

As you yourself claim.. you are mentally injured

Why would you agree with an abuser of the mentally injured?

You are one sick mofo

#15 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2016 - 11:47 AM

View Postdarrellpearce, on 02 October 2016 - 11:39 AM, said:

Alan. You never made any efforts to ban the trolls. Sad to say this. But it is an utter waste of time been here. You & your so called mates. Have basically ruined this site. It is no use to any of us now. So save your breath for the judges when i go to court & get an order to ban you & the trolls from this site. Perhaps i might even further. With criminal harassment towards me from Philip Bonner & also criminal defamation. There is no qualified privilige here i am afraid. It is a complete waste of time as well. You are admin as you created this site.

Darrell despite my efforts to reassure you that I have no controlling interest in the site and have never at any stage involve myself in any form of the operational control of the site you keep on insisting the contrary. It seems to me that you are believing gossip as opposed to absolute fact provable beyond reasonable doubt. Therefore it is you that is harassing me..

You seem to think that I am admin on the basis that you assumed that I created the site. I did not create the site.

#16 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2016 - 11:51 AM

Who are the trustees Thomas

You are one of them

I can guess at the other 2....

Or should I just ask tomcat?

Much easier than trying to find threads that were deliberately destroyed because of self incriminating evidence.... .

They will be somewhere within my clone of the forum....

#17 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2016 - 11:54 AM

View Postnot their victim, on 02 October 2016 - 11:42 AM, said:

Rex was involved in threatening to kill 2 women Thomas

Much like you were going to kill acc staff...

So again...I have saved this post to prove you agree with violence and death threats...

You should be under preventative detention Thomas.

That's a fact.....

I had asked you for the actual reason for you to believe what you have heard. What is the actual nature of the threat together with the evidence of the threat? If you are unable to provide these two key elements of information you will only be thought of as an idiot,, a raving loony.

It is the same with your allegation that I was going to kill ACC staff. Know one nowhere has ever accused me of that. The highest level of accusation has simply been limited to an accusation of "imagining to plan" to do these things.this reported "imagining to plan" assertion is from Douglas weal alone and nobody else.. Because has drunken recollections has been spread so far and wide amongst a large number of people and those people have extrapolated his perception of reality,, including yourself, there has been a perception of fact developed that has no connection whatsoever to myself which means that your assertions come under the category of being criminal harassment based on your criminal defamation of character.

There is nothing in any of my posts this could form any possibility of anyone concluding I agree with violence and death threats.. This is where people like you must represent what people say and then extrapolate your assumptions into something quite different. That is the reason why we have a criminal code in order to punish people like yourself in order to encourage you to stop your illegal behaviour.

You then go on to make another misrepresentation in your following posting alleging that I am suffering from a mental injury. At no time has there ever been any information that even remotely suggests I'm suffering from a mental injury. An infarct (brain damage) caused by stroke does not mean mental injury,, it means brain damage.. Brain damage does not cause mental injury. You have to understand the difference between the hardware and the software to understand this concept and obviously you don't.

I certainly don't not encourage any kind of prejudice against the mentally injured, in fact I have pointed out that this site is for all ACC claimants including the mentally injured and have explained that some of the mentally injured, such as yourself, are permitted to continue on this site in your mentally deranged state making mentally deranged comments so as to accommodate the mentally injured with ACC claims and although they to are not deprive from benefiting from the site. As you can see the stand I take on this matter is unique and quite the opposite to what you allege..

#18 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2016 - 11:54 AM

Thomas

You wrote

You kept
PARADIGM SHIFT....

Because it gave you administrative access

Are you now saying that's not true?

That YOU DID NOT WRITE THAT?

#19 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2016 - 12:00 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 02 October 2016 - 11:51 AM, said:

Who are the trustees Thomas

You are one of them

I can guess at the other 2....

Or should I just ask tomcat?

Much easier than trying to find threads that were deliberately destroyed because of self incriminating evidence.... .

They will be somewhere within my clone of the forum....

Tomcat (Kenneth Miller) asserts that there are no trustees to the site which follows that there would be no person appointing the trustees either.

I have never destroyed aany posts and have always put forward that all posts should be properly recorded and saved no matter what, even those who have made posts and have changed their post!

It is not possible for you to have a clone of the forum

#20 User is offline   DARRELLGEMMA 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2016 - 12:12 PM

Alright then Alan if you want to play it the hard way then. Why don't you reveal who the trolls are & what responsibilities they play. I can tell you right now. That Bonner is one of them & he will get his just desserts in court for criminal harassment & criminal defamation. You need to look at whole picture. It is us innocent members who are constantly harassed by other members on this site & it is about time someone shut this website down. You do have access to a computer i assume Alan. Or should we do it the hard way in front of a high court judge. Because i will tell you right now. that is going to happen.

Share this topic:

• 8 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users