• Group: Members

Posted 13 September 2016 - 01:21 PM

#2 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 September 2016 - 08:58 PM

Snippets

• Make it easier for the sharing of information between the courts, police and the agencies and community organisations that deal with families.<<<-----Key said the changes would cost about $130 million over four years. Legislation is expected to be introduced to Parliament early next year.

I see this and all it tells me is,, the police will have more right to information sharing (By the law changes and NZ will be lead one step tighter into a police state.

100 Million of that 130 M will be going from the tax payers pocket and into the funds purse for lobbying law changes, trips up and down the country, overseas lunch advisory meetings and so on . The over tax on cigarettes each year already partially goes toward the same "lobby change for good cause "
Just another excuse to trim privacy/rights and share more information and all the time sharing more tax amongst those on the gravy train. DIPSHIT :P/>

#3 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2016 - 11:35 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 13 September 2016 - 10:02 PM, said:

hhhmmmm TBH I am hoping & yup have been advocating for a long time the a properly maintained Register of Protection Orders and Trespass Orders as a vital tool to identify predators Rex!! Much like the Sex Offenders Register which has also now come into operation finally

IMHO it has been far too easy for sophisticated sociopaths to continually develop & evolve their terrible targeting tricks ...and now finally some NZ laws & services/tools are slowly beginning to be implemented and better funded etc IMHO the many delays in such simple strategies have seen massive harm and great losses & costs borne by the vulnerable and other casualities of these violent offenders ...and our even worse death toll must be urgently confronted before more families are destroyed imho

Now with this new legislation ... I expect to see that the NZ Police will be able to identify repeat offenders immediately ... &or warn any potential victims ...plus of course share this vital information with WINZ, ACC, CYPS, and other 'agencies and community organisations that deal with families' so that much better victim support services are being utilised as soon as possible etc

I am not sure why you are moaning about cigarette taxes or police states Rex ... but this is because I consider NZ laws and services that should always be protecting innocents ... to be somewhat lagging far behind many 1st world countries &or the rest of the civilised world in many respects Rex! I guess my only comment on these taxes might be that alcohol funds could be better linked to assist ACC and domestic violence services ...and of course cigarette monies linking into assist DHB and other services too perhaps?

But I do think that now the legislation is being developed ...hopefully now these crims realise they are being identified and named for their behaviours &or various other folks are also being properly informed to assist putting necessary safeguards into place... then yep I would be always looking at different methods of charging such offenders in many different ways as soon as possible too

To illustrate my POV ...an immediate example that springs to mind would be that when any Protection Order is granted ... the victims are automatically being reimbursed by the attackers ...and any future orders are always free of charge and the offenders then reimburses these new victims & courts for any additional costs incurred etc I realise that it may be that such charges need to be proportional to the offenders income & assets or else attached to future wages & benefits [eg parallel type systems where child support & victim support money deductions could be managed by IRD etc] ..... thus if a few wealthy criminals have to cover the costs of a few others of the same nasty breed ...at least the innocents are not being placed into financial hardship any more ie another weapon used by violent offenders has been potentially neutered or they are disarmed etc

Sheesh I stopped and had two smoko's reading this hogwash dribble anonymoose

Sheesh you must be surrounded in negative violent people in your world.

It must be very frustrating for you lately with Alan not posting a lot.

I'm surprised you haven't got a protection order on you by Alan since you have stalked his life.

Have you considered how you have made him feel.

If there is a new stalker register for online stalkers, you would have a top spot
Anonymoosey you have attacked the man online for the last decade aye..Posted Image

#4 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2016 - 07:23 AM

Rex acts like a rapist and can't help digging the hole deeper for himself and his criminal cohorts

This thread i's a prime example

Trolls Anonymousey
Trolls ntv

His obsession appears to be getting worse

OK for he and mustard to threaten physical harm

Then he wonder why strong women won't put up with his stalking..

He loves to think he has power over women

Now he's defending convicted criminals...
And linked himself to yet another terminal creep

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users