• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Another million dollar ACC Doctor Independence surely pays well

#1 User is offline   keentohelp 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 September 2016 - 07:23 PM

It looks as if we have a new member of ACC’s ‘million dollar doctors club’.

Dr Andrew Hilliard, whose assessments appear to be sometimes referred to on this forum, came to New Zealand and worked as an employee of ACC for the first few years while he obtained his New Zealand Occupational Medicine qualifications and registration.

He then took up as an ‘independent’ assessor contracting to ACC.(We know he is independent because he always starts his assessments by explaining this to his subjects)

This move to New Zealand and personal independence looks to have been a sound move on Dr Hilliard’s part as he has now built a luxury residence on a newly landscaped 10 acre (4 hectare) section in the multimillion dollar Lincoln suburb of Tai Tapu.

His admirable lifestyle – courtesy of ACC and those he has exited onto a Work and Income benefit – may be seen at 368 Gilmours Road (off River Road), Lincoln.

Alternatively google map he and his neighbours and you will see what hard work has earned for the good Doctor and his children.

You have to admire, even envy, Dr Hilliard’s style.

#2 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 September 2016 - 07:32 PM

Never envy KTH...

Why would you envy psychopathy?

The global picture and transparency re Panama Papers is slowly getting through to those who haven't been able to read the bigger picture....

Acc employed him warts and all..the entity

#3 User is offline   keentohelp 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 September 2016 - 10:05 PM

The point is some people do do very well out of the poor, the sick, the disadvantaged.

Real doctor's also help those same people and because of their undoubted intelligence and, most usually, well to do family backgrounds are to be warmly congratulated on the work they do instead of, say, just becoming another run of the mill capitalist sod.

ACC's million dollar doctors are however special cases. We, the people of New Zealand, employ them to do what needs to be done - ensure that only the ongoingly injured and impaired have public money spent on them - but in return for large sums of money they go a great deal further and deny proper entitlements to often significantly injured and still impaired accident victims.

To be able to do this and continue to be thought of as a doctor (i.e. good hardworking ethical, helpful etc) is nothing less than a work of art.

Dr Hilliard even has room in his new multi million dollar home to share it with his adult children.

Compare that to what happens to those he exits onto a Work and Income benefit.

I am willing to bet that no one even goes to look at his rewards - his wonderful lifestyle at 368 Gilmours Road (off River Road), Lincoln, let alone approaches the good doctor in person.

He is home free due to the famous inertia of all accforum posters.

Accforum posters will no doubt continue to wax eloquent about such characters but really, who cares?

All we can do is admire and envy the good million dollar doctor.

#4 User is offline   He who pays the piper 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 September 2016 - 10:50 PM

Hello KEENTOHELP.

I don't think that there is any argument that DR ANDREW HILLIARD has arrived from ENGLAND to make an extra-ordinary income while serving his own needs and that of his partner or boss at FIT FOR WORK which was noted in PARLIAMENTARY discussions, back in 2007, as being one of 4 doctors who was in ACC's "keep" as earning $2 million between them.

I have first hand experience of DR HILLIARD and I am willing to take him to the steps of the next plane out.

He is subject to several formal complaints already.

At the highest level.

#5 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 September 2016 - 07:18 AM

Wow KTH

Where have you been sleeping...

In a man cave and have just awoken

Wed turner
Vic du Plessis
Etc

All been doing this for years...

So I guess it's now personal?

#6 User is offline   keentohelp 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 September 2016 - 07:45 AM

View Postnot their victim, on 03 September 2016 - 07:18 AM, said:

Wow KTH

Where have you been sleeping...

In a man cave and have just awoken

Wed turner
Vic du Plessis
Etc

All been doing this for years...

So I guess it's now personal?

Wrong guess - although I have always had strong feelings about those doctors who have sold out medicine to do what the retired doctors of ACC's clinical advisory panel and the occupational physicians do.

My 'personal' position was determined way back in the 90's but what developed into my work has always confirmed it albeit with my work hopefully having more effect than what is found here on accforum.

I looked into Hilliard's address following another member posting he/she wished to contact him and was unhappy with the 'via Dr Beaumont' contact details he/she had. I agree with ACC's contractors having to stand by their advice and feel they should be willing to explain what they have done to the people they have done it to.

In my view doing that would be far more effective over time than preaching to the converted here on accforum.

Please take note that having found Hilliard's address for that member I am willing to bet he/she now does nothing with it - as posted in a post above accforum members are hugely inert while those who are genuinely activist soon stop posting and concentrate their activities elsewhere.

So instead of you guys turning this thread into another pointless accforum hen fight how about somehow using this information?

#7 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 September 2016 - 07:51 AM

Wrong tactic there KTH

Thats encouraging people to go harass his wife and kids...

Rather like the trolls here who are promoting fertilizer on parliament steps

Either idea could result in being in the shit with cops...

You want change..

get political not personal. ..

#8 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 September 2016 - 07:59 AM

no genuinely injured person wants to partake of criminal activity

Activists: research, gather figures and support, then make change...

Not openly harass a doctor in his own home

Albeit another under qualified, overpaid insurance adjustor

If you partake in getting claimants from this forum, which is against the stance you have had for many years

Then you have aided and abetted in nefarious activity..

#9 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 03 September 2016 - 08:35 AM

If I were Dr Hilliard, I would be a very worried man having my home address put up on this forum.

There are clearly some here who have the desire, and the pedigree, to commit criminal activity against him.

#10 User is offline   He who pays the piper 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 September 2016 - 08:52 AM

View Postkeentohelp, on 03 September 2016 - 07:45 AM, said:

Wrong guess - although I have always had strong feelings about those doctors who have sold out medicine to do what the retired doctors of ACC's clinical advisory panel and the occupational physicians do.

My 'personal' position was determined way back in the 90's but what developed into my work has always confirmed it albeit with my work hopefully having more effect than what is found here on accforum.

I looked into Hilliard's address following another member posting he/she wished to contact him and was unhappy with the 'via Dr Beaumont' contact details he/she had. I agree with ACC's contractors having to stand by their advice and feel they should be willing to explain what they have done to the people they have done it to.

In my view doing that would be far more effective over time than preaching to the converted here on accforum.

Please take note that having found Hilliard's address for that member I am willing to bet he/she now does nothing with it - as posted in a post above accforum members are hugely inert while those who are genuinely activist soon stop posting and concentrate their activities elsewhere.

So instead of you guys turning this thread into another pointless accforum hen fight how about somehow using this information?

There is no doubt that DR HILLIARDS house is a mansion most likely paid for from the work he does for ACC.

A long history of working for ACC up until 2014 as their Branch Medical Advisor having represented them in court where now he works for them in a veiled capacity pretending to be independent.

One of the most unfortunate individuals I've had the mis-pleasure in meeting. Someone who has refused to accept mediation or to discuss through FIT FOR WORK [the outfit he hides behind] the validity of his work.

DR DAVID BEAUMONT, the top dog at Cromwell based FIT FOR WORK was one of the 4 doctors named in PARLIAMENT who shared $2 million in ACC payouts in just one year.

So ACC are not only siphoning money out of the ACC funding pool to invest in non health related industries but they are also squandering a good part of our monies on these doctors who, without conscience, write out dodgy medical reports.

In short, ACC is a scam industry.

Bludgers, cheats, liars and scammers.

#11 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 September 2016 - 11:32 AM

View PostHe who pays the piper, on 03 September 2016 - 08:52 AM, said:

There is no doubt that DR HILLIARDS house is a mansion most likely paid for from the work he does for ACC.

A long history of working for ACC up until 2014 as their Branch Medical Advisor having represented them in court where now he works for them in a veiled capacity pretending to be independent.

One of the most unfortunate individuals I've had the mis-pleasure in meeting. Someone who has refused to accept mediation or to discuss through FIT FOR WORK [the outfit he hides behind] the validity of his work.

DR DAVID BEAUMONT, the top dog at Cromwell based FIT FOR WORK was one of the 4 doctors named in PARLIAMENT who shared $2 million in ACC payouts in just one year.

So ACC are not only siphoning money out of the ACC funding pool to invest in non health related industries but they are also squandering a good part of our monies on these doctors who, without conscience, write out dodgy medical reports.

In short, ACC is a scam industry.

Bludgers, cheats, liars and scammers.

Piper

Do as far as you are concerned all the doctors are bludgers?

All the claimants are bludgers?

All Fairview and Reviews are bludgers AND

There is only enough that can be counted on one hand that a straight?

Right?

Isnt it starting to look a little like you on your own will get nothing from these people you keep calling names.?

You are certainly making yourself quite recognisable..............We haven't had too many that want to ruin their chances before they try everything legally possible first.

#12 User is offline   He who pays the piper 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 September 2016 - 11:35 AM

View PostMINI, on 03 September 2016 - 11:32 AM, said:

Piper

Do as far as you are concerned all the doctors are bludgers?

All the claimants are bludgers?

All Fairview and Reviews are bludgers AND

There is only enough that can be counted on one hand that a straight?

Right?

Isnt it starting to look a little like you on your own will get nothing from these people you keep calling names.?

You are certainly making yourself quite recognisable..............We haven't had too many that want to ruin their chances before they try everything legally possible first.

I want nothing from these people MINI.

As far as I am concerned they will now be the victims of what is ahead because they are all implicated in one big health insurance scam.

They will be used as examples in bringing change.

From the top.

#13 User is offline   He who pays the piper 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 September 2016 - 11:40 AM

And no MINI, only very few doctors are scammers and only very few claimants are bludgers.

FAIRWAY is undoubtedly a rort. The $33 billion in ACC investments is another rort.

The ACC system overall is a failure when 39% of the public don't trust it and 9,000 people a year fall victim to it.

Nearly everything about ACC is a rort.

Even the head CHAIRLADY of ACC is on twice the maximum remuneration and yet she is responsible for an organisation that has as much integrity as a two bob watch.

#14 User is offline   keentohelp 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 September 2016 - 12:53 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 03 September 2016 - 07:59 AM, said:

no genuinely injured person wants to partake of criminal activity

Activists: research, gather figures and support, then make change...

Not openly harass a doctor in his own home

Albeit another under qualified, overpaid insurance adjustor

If you partake in getting claimants from this forum, which is against the stance you have had for many years

Then you have aided and abetted in nefarious activity..

Leaving aside that you are factually wrong, not heir victim, as many ACC claimants do engage in criminal activity, presumably similar to the percentage of the general population - it is also the case a great many activists I know do engage face to face with the people who are engaging in what they see to be as wrong doing.

In my view leaving these miscreants to repent at their leisure while enjoying their million dollar lifestyle is both fatuous and unlikely.

Chatting to them face to face or even writing to them and even pointing out (once you have seen their lifestyle) that which they may not appreciate, the hardship they have caused, while also unlikely to change their well rewarded ways might at least give them pause for thought.

Activists might also stand outside their house with signs (having first alerted the press perhaps) and/or painted the road outside with carefully chosen words.

Activism may be peaceful and law abiding yet still be direct and even have effect.

Posting on accforum has never achieved anything as far as I know,

#15 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 September 2016 - 12:58 PM

Left yourself open to your own writing there

Black ops will be surely keeping an eye on those who collude to harass protected staff

And those who are arrogant enough to cheat the system or scab off it, don't waste one minute thinking of ill gotten gains or who they screwed over...

Have a nice day KTH

#16 User is offline   He who pays the piper 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 September 2016 - 01:35 PM

Says the ACC career thief. :rolleyes:

#17 User is offline   He who pays the piper 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 September 2016 - 01:39 PM

View Postkeentohelp, on 03 September 2016 - 12:53 PM, said:

Leaving aside that you are factually wrong, not heir victim, as many ACC claimants do engage in criminal activity, presumably similar to the percentage of the general population - it is also the case a great many activists I know do engage face to face with the people who are engaging in what they see to be as wrong doing.

In my view leaving these miscreants to repent at their leisure while enjoying their million dollar lifestyle is both fatuous and unlikely.

Chatting to them face to face or even writing to them and even pointing out (once you have seen their lifestyle) that which they may not appreciate, the hardship they have caused, while also unlikely to change their well rewarded ways might at least give them pause for thought.

Activists might also stand outside their house with signs (having first alerted the press perhaps) and/or painted the road outside with carefully chosen words.

Activism may be peaceful and law abiding yet still be direct and even have effect.

Posting on accforum has never achieved anything as far as I know,

Well said KTH.

It is inhumane what some of these ACC affiliated doctors do to injury victims, but worse knowing that they are racketeering the system to earn an extra-ordinary income. To live in luxury while the victims they create are left out in the cold, barely able to make ends meet.

They have to be people of poor character.

No conscience and only caring about themselves.

Mostly POM's.

#18 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 September 2016 - 04:34 PM

the forum as in its future destiny as in surviving has been tested many times , and to date this onslaught of differing views of political and personal opinions of each other will again result in if the forum has a following, and survive, if once again , and then for what reasons

#19 User is offline   smokin 

• Pip

Posted 09 September 2017 - 03:07 PM

View PostHe who pays the piper, on 03 September 2016 - 08:52 AM, said:

is there any documented proof of this prior BMA appiontment?
i was railroaded into seeing him very early 2015, and his lies and arrogance have no boundries, and would like to take it further.

#20 User is offline   keentohelp 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 September 2017 - 02:14 PM

View Postsmokin, on 09 September 2017 - 03:07 PM, said:

is there any documented proof of this prior BMA appiontment?
i was railroaded into seeing him very early 2015, and his lies and arrogance have no boundries, and would like to take it further.

I doubt that you need 'documented proof' as it is a matter of fact albeit you can probably just write to ACC as an OIA request and ask if Hilliard was a BMA anytime prior to him seeing you. Or you could 'name search' (that function is available on that site) on the NZLII website of ACC cases where I see he does come up.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users