ACCforum: FIT FOR WORK .. sending unfit people back to work? - ACCforum

• 8 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

FIT FOR WORK .. sending unfit people back to work? Is this a lucrative industry?

#41 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 August 2016 - 07:35 PM

more lies....what clients lol

i do what i do for love......

and because ii like revealing the truth

ps post 21...he who pays the piper....

see how quickly the worm turns.....

the truth is....alan is a a consumate liar.....theres 3 outright lies on this page already......

aint that the truth

#42 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 August 2016 - 07:38 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 10 August 2016 - 07:26 PM, said:

tommy

alan got caught Out lying to the acc....

he was in the process of bankruptcy

therefore he has no right to one dollar

then theres the fraud and the TERRORIST PLOT TO BOMB ALL AND SUNDRY AT ACC...INCLUDING CLAIMANTS AND THE POOR SUCKER HE WAS TO CONVINCE IN DRIVING A TRUCK........

i got sent all the court cases....

make interesting reading when one is bored......

If you are going to be calling someone a liar in public you need to be aware that you will need to have proof beyond reasonable doubt evidence in your possession that supports your accusation.

For example it is not sufficient to say someone is a liar. You need to say what the lie was and provide the evidence. After all when you are in front of the court and I ask you in court to describe to the judge the lie all lies that you are accusing me of telling you are going to need to describe in detail together with evidence. If you can't meet that standard of evidence required to validate your accusation then of course in the criminal courts you will be prosecuted with the crime and in the civil court the case will be found against you and I will enjoy the windfall of funds that cover the damage you have done against me.

For example you are just claimed I was going bankrupt which means that you will have to provide financial information to the court to support that assertion. If you can't do that will then the cases found in my favour. If you then a tribute bankruptcy to a succession of other events that are also untrue will then of course the quantum of the windfall to me from you will be even greater to the extent that in all probability you are going to go bankrupt as a consequence of what you are doing right now and have been doing for some time of the site.

I'm well aware that other people are encouraging you to behave the way you are, as you have been acknowledging on the site, and that you have been foolish enough to fire their bullets for them. Still that is not going to be relevant to the court and neither can it be offered as an excuse just as a common and well founded belief does not provide you with any basis for your accusations and attack against me.

You then go on to talk about bomb plots and suchlike and make statements that have no connection or resemblance to anything in particular but rather appears to be just made up nonsense. For example there has been no suggestion that anyone was driving any truck. And neither was there any submissions by anybody that there was even ever a bomb or plan to make a bomb or any information about how to make a bomb. All there was was Douglas wheel claiming that while he was drunk he thought he heard me tell of some kind of a bomb plot. His story meanders on changes from time to time and various people he has told have different recollections of what he told them. The court even call them back into the court to clarify a number of points while at the same time confirmed that he actually did gain unauthorised access to my computer which he confessed to.

You see there is a very big difference to what you hear and watch the court transcripts and exhibits actually do say. You simply don't get an opportunity to have an opinion and express that opinion publicly unless what you are doing is accurate and as it is not you can possibly go bankrupt for your most shocking behaviour.

#43 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 August 2016 - 07:41 PM

go on sucker

take me to court....

or are you going to threaten me again....then beg me to apologise, then threaten court action for the upteenth time.....

get the hell on with it.......

i look forward to coming face to face.....

#44 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 August 2016 - 07:43 PM

then you shouldnt have dragged me into your sordid TERRORIST PLOT BY BELIEVING ANY FAT BASTARD WHO GAVE YOU MISTAKEN IDENTITY

THE LAUGH IS ON YOU......

Bat er up bitches......

#45 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 10 August 2016 - 07:45 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 10 August 2016 - 07:26 PM, said:

tommy

alan got caught Out lying to the acc....

he was in the process of bankruptcy

therefore he has no right to one dollar

then theres the fraud and the TERRORIST PLOT TO BOMB ALL AND SUNDRY AT ACC...INCLUDING CLAIMANTS AND THE POOR SUCKER HE WAS TO CONVINCE IN DRIVING A TRUCK........

i got sent all the court cases....

make interesting reading when one is bored......

Gee I wonder who that could be, let me see, who would be stupid enough to drive a truck load of explosives, at the behest of Thomas.

#46 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 August 2016 - 07:47 PM

some poor bugger that got banned for defending himself

didnt have a sodding clue he was about to be BLOWN TO SMITHEREENS....

#47 User is offline   He who pays the piper 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 August 2016 - 08:00 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 10 August 2016 - 06:35 PM, said:

Without exception not one of my friends have ever accuse me of lying or even exaggerating. In fact 10 came forward with sworn statements to give to the court in regards to my impeccable standards of honesty and peace.

I am deeply shocked and hurt that I am being accused of being less than truthful. I'm quite aware that there is a group of people on this site that are joining with the ACC to destroy my reputation and other reputations that are on the site. They have a reason to do this and they are very well aware that they are setting out to destroy my reputation without any basis of fact whatsoever. The problem is these people are gone too far and told the ACC that I was planning to blow them up without any indication of any sort that could cause them to imagine that. It was simply a totally fabricated story as a mechanism of attack.. These people even issued death threats against me. For this reason I'm very surprised that someone with your type of background would get drawn in to a crowd mentality and join in with this most vicious behaviour.

I have asked you to give clear and distinct indications of even exaggerating as I would consider even that to be most unlikely given my history and care when putting pen to paper as it were. This is particularly so in an environment where I am being continually accused and if I was to actually give some form of exaggeration I would be quickly attacked on that and obviously not going to give any kind of credibility to the way they are behaving against me.

What you are largely dealing with is these people that seem to be actually influencing your thinking on this matter appeared to be either ACC advocates touting for business and/or members that have created other sites and seek to destroy this one with the thought that they would advance their own site. You should also be aware that while these people perceive me to be the owner and admin of the site I am not but will defend the opportunity for invalids to free speech on the site so long as people do not break the law by defaming people's name and good character or commit any other crimes on this site.

You will have noticed that at times when you have expressed your agitation that borderlines on promoting what is illegal I have stepped in and suggested that that is not a good idea for example. What this site does need is more people with a mature outlook on life to set a good example which I'm sure you are capable of doing and as time progresses you will continue to develop expertise on ACC matters given the fact that you are clearly interested in examining things carefully and forming an opinion. This type of interaction is healthy. For example you are expressing quite a lot of dissatisfaction which is essentially based on your perception that FRL (Fairway Resolution Ltd) has the capacity of decision-making while on the other hand I bring to your attention that legislation does not permit that so we have two different components being addressed of which would be helpful to have resolved so as the propaganda that I believe that you have succumbed to will not have the intended effect to the extent that false information does not propagate and that we move back towards the legislation requires of the ACC rather than permit gradualism to creep in and steal the legislation that is ours. I'm simply using this as an example where you will find me speaking with a significant level of purity derived from absolute rock solid core material such as the legislation. At the same time it is very noticeable that your languages highly emotive which makes you ripe for the picking by monsters that lurk amongst us who seek to manipulate your anger for their own purpose. Perceiving I have either lied or exaggerated is just the thin end of the wedge and must stop here. Please remember that I have seen this situation over the last 15 years occur again and again and again. Please be careful and focus on your capacity for wisdom.

Do not succumb to these monsters that amongst us who seek to divide and conquer.

If you perceive a situation where you do believe that I have exaggerated on something please let me know about it together with the factual reason why you believe I have exaggerated. If you have discovered that I have slept without my awareness I would truly appreciate you bring it to my attention as it is certainly not my intention to deceive anybody nor bring down disrepute upon this site.

With respect,I did not suggest that you were in the game of deception either.

I can understand your sensitivity to the issue of being called a LIAR by some on here who have less than impressed me, but quite frankly, I haven't placed a lot of weight on their contributions because they haven't earned my respect yet.

To put it more bluntly, I have participated on other industry forums and generally you will get a mix of people ranging from half-wits who have nothing better to do with their time. You will get egotists who want to impress you with how little they know. You will sometimes get a "bitch on heat" which is not unusual. And you will also get people who do know what they are talking about, are strong in their views, who then naturally become a target for the f'wits who don't have a clue in the world.

But that's life.

My advice to you ALAN is not to worry about it.

From what I have read of your contributions, you have a very good grasp of the subject which puts many of your critics to shame in terms of the subject we should be discussing here.

It is sad that they continue to stalk you which only but causes a downgrading of this chatsite.

My advice to them is "play the ball, not the man".

In other words, move on, get over it.

#48 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 August 2016 - 08:00 PM

in your postings allan you mentioned your injury as being static ,, have you up to date proof , ie xrays , mri, s etc,, and have you yourself those duplicates of

#49 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 August 2016 - 08:02 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 10 August 2016 - 07:41 PM, said:

go on sucker

take me to court....

or are you going to threaten me again....then beg me to apologise, then threaten court action for the upteenth time.....

get the hell on with it.......

i look forward to coming face to face.....

Given the fact that you have a compulsive recessive disorder about me and have a history of stalking me I am quite sure that the judge will grant the need for a screen to be placed up in front of you so you cannot see me as a course no when faced with such danger from person like you would ever want you to know what I look like. The risk is just too high.

#50 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 August 2016 - 08:02 PM

View Posttommy, on 10 August 2016 - 08:00 PM, said:

in your postings allan you mentioned your injury as being static ,, have you up to date proof , ie xrays , mri, s etc,, and have you yourself those duplicates of

I have just answer that in my previous post. Do I therefore conclude that you are not reading my postings?

#51 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 August 2016 - 08:04 PM

View PostBrucey, on 10 August 2016 - 07:45 PM, said:

Gee I wonder who that could be, let me see, who would be stupid enough to drive a truck load of explosives, at the behest of Thomas.

The police had to names given to them by Douglas weal which were verified by Kenneth Miller of whom David Butler had also discussed on this site.

Isn't it odd that the police did not interview these two people who are said to be co-conspirators.

#52 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 August 2016 - 08:12 PM

View PostHe who pays the piper, on 10 August 2016 - 08:00 PM, said:

With respect,I did not suggest that you were in the game of deception either.

I can understand your sensitivity to the issue of being called a LIAR by some on here who have less than impressed me, but quite frankly, I haven't placed a lot of weight on their contributions because they haven't earned my respect yet.

To put it more bluntly, I have participated on other industry forums and generally you will get a mix of people ranging from half-wits who have nothing better to do with their time. You will get egotists who want to impress you with how little they know. You will sometimes get a "bitch on heat" which is not unusual. And you will also get people who do know what they are talking about, are strong in their views, who then naturally become a target for the f'wits who don't have a clue in the world.

But that's life.

My advice to you ALAN is not to worry about it.

From what I have read of your contributions, you have a very good grasp of the subject which puts many of your critics to shame in terms of the subject we should be discussing here.

It is sad that they continue to stalk you which only but causes a downgrading of this chatsite.

My advice to them is "play the ball, not the man".

In other words, move on, get over it.

Your observations of human nature are quite correct. We could say that's life but sadly for me that has meant these monsters have convinced the ACC and the police that I plan to blow up the ACC which resulted in a criminal conviction and sentence which when traced back to the source the allegations originated from just one person with the others being seduced by that one person where ill feeling animosity and aggression that included misrepresentation of facts spread like a disease. When I see that you have become affected by that disease by perceiving that I have exaggerated matters naturally I'm concerned that someone you can be so easily taken in by the weight of numbers and nothing else.

Now in order to play the ball and not the man it will be necessary for you to identify any particular thing you think I have exaggerated and let us discuss that so as I may have an opportunity to either defend myself or acknowledge my mistake. If you don't do that of course they will one as there will be the first age of the divide and conquer situation start with a level of trust that could be can't be. As such it is probably better that we do this publicly so others can learn from this experience. So therefore I again invite you to share with me what you thought might be exaggerated together with some form of factual material that caused you to believe that. On the other hand if you examine yourself when you find that your thinking had been influenced by the masses with others claiming to have information which they have not actually disclosed then of course it would be best for you to look to that as a nature of the problem so as we freely discuss the nature of what is going on another site in order that we may repeal of the site and make it more useful.

Do keep in mind and be reassured that I'm not the type of person to ever get angry or to be seduced by others thinking or reasoning when there is no basis for such a viewpoint and that I approach this interaction with an open mind one way or the other. This includes the fact that if you are able to show that I have made a mistake I will freely acknowledge it despite the fallout that will obviously occur. However keep in mind that because of the frenzied attack against me on matters of integrity I am doing my utmost to be very diligent about the facts that I referred to including being very careful not to exaggerate anything and therefore I find it highly unlikely that any basis for your assertions of exaggeration.

#53 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 August 2016 - 08:14 PM

View Posttommy, on 10 August 2016 - 08:00 PM, said:

as usual there is no true reply , Mr Thomas has no claim , eg, Covered Injury with ACC today and will never.
These claims about deemed reviews have all been refuted by the courts.
Regardless of the story he plays , he will never get ACC as the Court have judged him .
Convicted twice.
Even if he had a real injury today , ACC would be very ; speculative.

Speculative fiction is a broad category of narrative fiction that includes elements, settings and characters created out of imagination and speculation rather than based on reality and everyday life. It encompasses the genres of science fiction, fantasy, science fantasy, horror, alternative history, and magic realism.
Speculative fiction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia...ulative_fiction

#54 User is offline   He who pays the piper 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 August 2016 - 08:16 PM

View PostLupine, on 10 August 2016 - 06:39 PM, said:

Oh and by the way Piper it looks like you made Alan mad. Several paragraphs mad in fact.

If you can't keep Alan onside then really there is no hope.

With you LUPINE, please refer to the above for your category.

I think you fit it perfectly.

Most chatsites have one.

#55 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 August 2016 - 08:26 PM

View PostLupine, on 10 August 2016 - 07:48 PM, said:

Oh well since you put it that way "Oh nameless stranger that has manifested into our lives to impart your incredible wisdom" I shall simply refer to you as "Tosser".

Now seeing as you are so big on certain matters I will point out that quantum dynamics deal with the very tiny (much like your brain) such as sub atomic particles. So what you are saying is that my ignorance can only be measured by instruments that measure sub atomic physics. So that makes me really quite smart but shows you to be...you guessed it, a Tosser!

Your feeble analogy is as relevant as most of your other reasoning and by the by is still creepy. You see I am in no danger of such things as dresses in panties for I am not a female...Tosser.

Ever since you have arrived on this forum you have been the subject of much laughter. You see you are destined to a long process of much disappointment and you will lose. You will lose because your reasoning is so removed from reality that you are in danger of dethroning Alan from his position as Chief Pillock. No one ever thought that possible. Until now....Tosser.

In order to be fit for work, especially your chosen profession, there are going to need to grasp the English language.

I therefore provided you with clarification of the word quantum in the context I used the word in my previous posting which of course you as usual could not understand because of your preconceived notions about pretty well everything. When referring to the quantum I was addressing the nature of your problem in respect to the potential for you being sued for taking responsibility for your actions at the very least and as such the word was used in the context of a required or allowed amount, especially an amount of money legally payable in damages. For example: "the court must determine the quantum of compensation due". As you can see you are completely wrong and it does you no good to attack your fellow man for the purposes of disguising your ignorance as your ignorance is no excuse for your conduct.

With regards to references of you having your dress stuffed down your panties after being to the toilet that does not mean I was referring to you as a female. If you want to wear a dress or that's entirely your business as it is wearing panties as well. Nonetheless I'm still a gentleman and will preserve you from embarrassment even if you are causing yourself embarrassment. You should be thankful and appreciative of my concern and the fact that I'm nonjudgemental about people like you and your preferences except when they impinge upon myself.

You see at my core I believe in civil liberties, the right to self-determination and the minimisation of outside interference. If you want to do your thing that's fine but you shouldn't criticise me for securing what is mine. Likewise you should not stand in the way people seeking to take away the power that persons in government abuse by enforcing the rule of law, the law that is there to serve us, not control us. I am aware that you will be disappointed that communism hasn't worked out and that even socialism has lost favour a New Zealand which was one of the last bastions for socialism. With the fall of socialism of course ACC is bound to collapse as well as the model simply does not work and can never work as relies upon bureaucrats serving the people rrather than dominating people. It doesn't just saddened me but it sickens me to see people like you trying to continue to provide support to a corrupt system. However I do factor in the problem of your generating earnings from other people's misery And how you feel you need to go about defending your position. I don't have to do anything, I just need to wait for things to collapse on their own which we on this forum can see right before us notwithstanding we are suffering much pain and distress during that process.

#56 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 August 2016 - 08:33 PM

oh , piper , i was the troll once on this site , and now we have another descriptive character , it takes all sorts to make a world ,what form would you describe yourself as , be gentle on yourself if you can

#57 User is offline   He who pays the piper 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 August 2016 - 08:34 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 10 August 2016 - 08:12 PM, said:

Your observations of human nature are quite correct. We could say that's life but sadly for me that has meant these monsters have convinced the ACC and the police that I plan to blow up the ACC which resulted in a criminal conviction and sentence which when traced back to the source the allegations originated from just one person with the others being seduced by that one person where ill feeling animosity and aggression that included misrepresentation of facts spread like a disease. When I see that you have become affected by that disease by perceiving that I have exaggerated matters naturally I'm concerned that someone you can be so easily taken in by the weight of numbers and nothing else.

Now in order to play the ball and not the man it will be necessary for you to identify any particular thing you think I have exaggerated and let us discuss that so as I may have an opportunity to either defend myself or acknowledge my mistake. If you don't do that of course they will one as there will be the first age of the divide and conquer situation start with a level of trust that could be can't be. As such it is probably better that we do this publicly so others can learn from this experience. So therefore I again invite you to share with me what you thought might be exaggerated together with some form of factual material that caused you to believe that. On the other hand if you examine yourself when you find that your thinking had been influenced by the masses with others claiming to have information which they have not actually disclosed then of course it would be best for you to look to that as a nature of the problem so as we freely discuss the nature of what is going on another site in order that we may repeal of the site and make it more useful.

Do keep in mind and be reassured that I'm not the type of person to ever get angry or to be seduced by others thinking or reasoning when there is no basis for such a viewpoint and that I approach this interaction with an open mind one way or the other. This includes the fact that if you are able to show that I have made a mistake I will freely acknowledge it despite the fallout that will obviously occur. However keep in mind that because of the frenzied attack against me on matters of integrity I am doing my utmost to be very diligent about the facts that I referred to including being very careful not to exaggerate anything and therefore I find it highly unlikely that any basis for your assertions of exaggeration.

Once again ALAN, we can play word games but quite frankly I have better things to do.

Whether you exaggerate things or whether I see you sometimes having an unusual interpretation of things it is actually not that important to me because we all see the world differently.

The main thing is that we 'do' know what we are talking about for the right reasons and we are willing to stand behind what we say.

As for some half-wits who may have convinced ACC or POLICE of something that you say you haven't done, I'm guess that's the danger of CHATSITES where any number of oddballs hang out.

If so, I'm surprised that the POLICE could assemble enough evidence against you even if the POLICE are known to make many mistakes.

So for that reason, I would likely guess that the "cheats & liars" who are very much part of the ACC culture assisted the stalker in fabricating a case against you because of their hatred of you for standing up to them [cowards as many are] as to their likely motivation.

While I don't have the facts to take sides or make judgement [nor do I have time for this crap], what I will say is that the dishonest and criminal nature of the ACC insurance scheme would fairly suggest that they would be well capable of hanging an innocent person ..

.. just as they put up to 10,000 a year "down a hole".

With not a conscience in the world.

#58 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 August 2016 - 08:39 PM

View Postgreg, on 10 August 2016 - 08:14 PM, said:

as usual there is no true reply , Mr Thomas has no claim , eg, Covered Injury with ACC today and will never.
These claims about deemed reviews have all been refuted by the courts.
Regardless of the story he plays , he will never get ACC as the Court have judged him .
Convicted twice.
Even if he had a real injury today , ACC would be very ; speculative.

Speculative fiction is a broad category of narrative fiction that includes elements, settings and characters created out of imagination and speculation rather than based on reality and everyday life. It encompasses the genres of science fiction, fantasy, science fantasy, horror, alternative history, and magic realism.
Speculative fiction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia...ulative_fiction

Quite the opposite I have provided confirmation that all the information has been provided to the ACC and all and sundry without the ACC acknowledging it or acting upon it preferring instead to rely upon speculation, assumption and their belief systems of their informants to solid medical science.

The courts are not refuted deem decisions as the court does not have the authority to do so for a start and secondly the only case I have lost in that regard is that the ACC is required to acknowledge the Deemed decisions, which they have subsequent to the court cases. the only issue now is the ACC progressing matters along which they acknowledge and subsequent review hearings and given 20 days to get busy but still drag their feet.

You then go on to mix up completely different issues that have no connection whatsoever with ACC legislation and the requirement for the ACC to comply with that legislation and indeed administer that legislation in accordance with the clinical scientific medical information provided to them for purposes of calculating the quantum of those entitlements. Men of science (in my case they are all men) may enjoy science fiction but the reports certainly are not.

#59 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 August 2016 - 08:39 PM

with your software allan you have no problems with the languages , which could lead to another discussion of todays technologies of being assisstance in obtaining employement in other directions of their pre injury employement

#60 User is offline   Lupine 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 August 2016 - 08:41 PM

View PostLupine, on 10 August 2016 - 07:48 PM, said:

Now seeing as you are so big on certain matters I will point out that quantum dynamics deal with the very tiny (much like your brain) such as sub atomic particles. So what you are saying is that my ignorance can only be measured by instruments that measure sub atomic physics. So that makes me really quite smart but shows you to be...you guessed it, a Fraudster Loser!

Your feeble analogy is as relevant as most of your other reasoning and by the by is still creepy. You see I am in no danger of such things as dresses in panties for I am not a female...Fraudster.

Ever since you have arrived on this forum you have been the subject of much laughter. You see you are destined to a long process of much disappointment and you will lose. You will lose because your reasoning is so removed from reality that you are a Fraudster Loser.

Opps Looks like I got mixed up. Edited above. So many insults to keep up with. ;-)

Share this topic:

• 8 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users