ACCforum: Douglas Weal - ACCforum

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Douglas Weal Weal v Accident Compensation Corporation [2016] NZACC 56 (7 March 2016

#21 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 June 2016 - 05:46 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 15 June 2016 - 05:41 PM, said:

If you make claims of rational and cascading logic you must be able to stand up to such thinking processes. If you are not able to follow this line of reasoning you are not entitled to participate in this discussion.

Oh deary me Thomas

The female gender getting to your vanity and thats all you can show your made ofPosted Image

Your showing your true self as the BULLY that you are known to be.

David.

#22 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2016 - 08:39 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 15 June 2016 - 05:45 PM, said:

&nbsp;<div>The only reason that Douglas Weal contacted me was for my opinion about his case. He provided me with a copy of all of his documents for that opinion.

As I had first-hand information to hand being the documents relating to his claim I'm able to state the facts as certainties.

The problem is the ACC did not come into the possession of the documents I was given and one can only wonder why and what else was a foot. I could guess but I'm not in the habit of making guesses.

I am a plain person only dealing with plain facts and do not become embroiled in the jiggery-pokery that you speak of which is the reason why I was set upon by you and your friends.

Ah but Weal is far more cunning than you give him credence for and he never gave you documents that dont exist for you to have
On questioning more thoroughly what you sighted -The oral explanation given to me was far more enlightening than you'll ever know Thomas.
And weal wasnt going to tell you anything he never wanted you to know about.

Bugger off to your own case issues instead of trying to run and be a know all about everyone else's

You are Plain So your Right on the mark there -A plain outright deceitful crook as proven by the courts..
Youve tried it being The BULLY BOY tactics you employ and the poor me crap at me for 9 years to try and sway me into being a radical like you with all your fancy wordsmithing and dirty tricks department -and you still havnt gained a win over me yet.

Youve never explained anything with any integrity or morals or Honestly at all Thomas.

And YES You DO GUESS
THATS ALL YOU CAN DO re others business you meddling with intent prat</div>

#23 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2016 - 09:06 PM

Butler I am talk about WEals paper work about his ACC case re Fiji

#24 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2016 - 10:45 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 15 June 2016 - 09:06 PM, said:

Butler I am talk about WEals paper work about his ACC case re Fiji

Why ?

Its not your case and NOTHING like yours at all.
And your knowledge and lack of expertise in using the Law is - as shown by you to be in the area of ineptness and of no consequence in the manner you attempt to act re laws,and opposite to what it should be within legal issues you engage yourself in or are taken to court apon.

Waste a time trying to use a public forum to try and carry out what you failed to do ,and / or advise others what to do in courtrooms.

David

#25 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 June 2016 - 10:59 AM

You will need to ask your friend Weal why he wanted my opinion on his ACC case

#26 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 June 2016 - 04:02 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 June 2016 - 10:59 AM, said:

You will need to ask your friend Weal why he wanted my opinion on his ACC case

Dont need to- thougt yad a learned by now re Weals daily newsbroadcasts to all and sundry

and It wasnt for your knowledge of the law thats for sure,

DavidPosted Image

#27 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 June 2016 - 10:10 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 08 June 2016 - 12:44 PM, said:

Yep= Not your version of the issue

Weals is far better that he described that he was bitten on de ass
Which raises the very relevant question as to why did he have a bare ass whilst being a director
Was he then the Naked Chef whilst engaging in preparation of the salad [ un] dressing for the Main CoursePosted Image

Section 65 (1)
65 Corporation may revise decisions
(1) If the Corporation considers it made a decision in error, it may
revise the decision at any time, whatever the reason for the
error.

So why is this not in the decisions as for ACC to claim that it was not a work related injury ACC will know when and how the injury occurred.

It looks like ACC are revisiting the decision to accept the claim and now claiming they don't have enough information.

The Application was granted because ACC had enough information.

We will wait for the court to hear the matter and see if ACC can revisit a decision when there is no error.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users